Love at First Sight

Story Info
Strangers fall for each other.
2.4k words
4.24
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom stepped out of the administration building, frustrated after dealing with the bureaucracy. The weather had turned to early Fall, warm sun with a chill in the air. Gray clouds zipped across the sky, the sun darting out between them.

He pulled his black leather jacket together, quarter zipping it over his simple blue tee. The wind teased his brown semi-spiked hair. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't notice the small girl who thumped into him as she was pushed by the heavy glass door sailing on a strong gust of wind..

"Hey! " she squeaked.

"Sorry I...." he stopped in mid speech. His attention was fully on her. She was beautiful. Long silky dirty blonde hair that was complimented by her soft suede brown leather jacket, half zipped over a hot pink bikini top. Her legs were wrapped in stone washed jeans and simple white tennies. She looked up at him with surprised eyes. Her mind caught off guard so suddenly that it wasn't able to keep pace with what her heart immediately knew.

She had heard of love at first sight. It seemed like a beer goggles story to her. Certainly her last boyfriend had never made her feel this way.

(She had broken up with him. Hadn't she? Her mind was suddenly fuzzy on the whole thing. All she could think about was the guy in front of her. This was new. Never happened before.)

She lost all her ability to rationalize anything. Her heart started racing. Her eyes filled with hearts as she looked up at him, an angel looking to Heaven.

He felt the bottom fall out of heart as it thumped. He was going numb with a thrill that zapped away his strength. He was lost for words. It was like staring into a poster of the most desirable girl he had ever seen.

"I...," she started,

(She was going to apologize for bumping into him but that idea had flown away what felt like years ago. She saw a new purpose to life.}

"I... "I'm Kelly..."

"Tom...."

They stared at each other, their eyes locked in an understanding that was undeniable, unbreakable, instant, and forever. Tension built as the awkward silence continued. Neither of them doing anything. One of them had to break the trance. She went first, unable to stand the tingling sensation in her stomach. She jumped up at him, her arms wrapping around his neck. He reacted by reaching out his arms, cradling her firm tight heart-shaped ass, holding her tiny body at his waist. She planted her lips to his starting the most sensuous kiss of his life. She mouthed him, her tongue dancing with his. A smile creeped onto both their faces. Tom was getting the most painful erection of his life, his monster yearning to break free of his pants.

"I found you," she smiled, her crystal eyes shining without the need for sunlight.

"Kelly..." he said, trying out her name. If felt right.

"Do you?....

"

"I feel it." He said holding her tight as the world faded to black all around them.

"I love you," she said, her large firm breasts smushed against his chest. Her brain screamed at her that it was impossible. It had to be lust...didn't it? No. This was different. This was a feeling that radiated from her soul, not her crotch. It was a feeling reserved for poets, painters. She was certain what was in her now.

"I love you.," Tom said. Understanding truly, what that word really meant.

Time stood still as their hearts beat as one, their breathing synchronized. Tom felt that everything in his life, all the hours playing in the sun with friends, all the birthdays, Christmas days, longing for love, had all lead to this moment. A time when he would give up everything, for this girl he had just met. Nothing mattered except this smiling cute cuddly girl he was cradling in his arms. This was life. He was confused. He wasn't looking for this, but here it was, straight out of romance movie. It was so cliché yet so right.

"Don't you dare put me down" she said, wiggling her ass against his hands, resting her head on his muscular chest. Her face content with the most genuine God-given smile. Time slowly passed as they embraced right in the doorway.

"I live near here..." she said, "We... you... Could take me there.... And.... Take me.." her voice trailed off in a dreamy love trance.

"Kelly...." His deep voice whispered, touching her soul.

"That way," she flipped her head.

As soon as the door opened, the pawing got serious, they slipped each other clothes off quickly and easily. Sharing their gym toned tanned bodies. Tom felt up down and around her perfect curves, Shoulders, sculpted back, round firm ass. He was, cupping her boobs, pinching her nipples, fingering her soaking wet pussy, Kelly ran her hands up his arms, down his pectoral muscles around to his throbbing cock, ooing and aahing at what she had in her hands.

Finally she led him to her bedroom, past her shocked roommate that she never noticed since she walked in. The cool lavender sheets contrasted directly against their hot skin. Sunlight streamed through the open blinds, bathing them in holy light. Tom buried his face in her firm sun bronzed ass, tonguing and licking her pussy and willing ass. Kelly gave herself completely to him, lost in love and lust. A mini orgasm rocked her.

She spun around, pushing Tom back, taking his cock into her mouth. Her tongue dancing over the tip of his iron cock, tasting the delicious pre-cum, teasing him with electric pleasure.. She climbed up his chest, lowered her tight warm pussy lovingly over his throbbing cock. Looking him right in the eye, they shared their mutual infatuation with each other. She shuddered as he bottomed out against her quivering cervix. Her orgasm rocked her, her pussy contracted, rippling on his cock. He felt like his body was one with her and he came. Pulsing, shooting, commanding her pussy, his cock filled her up completely, up her body, past her womanly hips, through her tummy, to her heart shaped eyes filling with cum

"Yes!!!" she squealed, "Oh Fuck YEAH! " Her nipples chiseled against his chest as she dropped down on top of him. He rested his hand on her ass, feeling his throbbing cock slowly pumping her willing pussy. They fell asleep in the sunlight, united as one...

Immeasurable time past, his flaccid cock, still in her, Tom woke up, working to figure out where he was and what was going on. Contented breathing, soft hair, warm body, golden tan. His hands moved up and down her back. He started to harden as it came back to him, and he felt the soft curves of Kelly in his arms. With each heartbeat he grew longer and thicker, slowly penetrating deeper and deeper into her. She woke up, slowly rocking her hips to the rhythm of his cock. Tom enjoyed the sensation, the warmth of her body, the citrus smell of her hair, her strawberry perfume. She inhaled deeply of his masculine scent and powerful cologne. She finally lifted her head, smiling at him as they began earnestly thrusting against each other. They met with a kiss, her tongue darting around his.

Kelly's cute voice crescendos as she came on his cock, her moans filling the room with love. She sat up, pushing down hard as Tom rocked his hips up. Deeper, harder, faster, his thick steel rod slammed into her cervix. It was the most delicious naughty feeling. They rode each other until Kelly hit a big one, her pussy clamping down, colors exploding in her eyes with fireworks that tingled down her entire body. A body that she had given to HIM. The one.. Tom exploded into her, his cum shooting deep into her womb. Kelly was thrilled. She never had someone cum in her, normally scared about getting pregnant, but right now, the naughtiness, the lust, it was all perfect. "FUCK IT!" Her mind said. She came again moaning his name., her pussy convulsing, squirting all around his cock. She gasped for breath, looking up to God who had blessed her with... this.

"I love you...." She confessed, her heart pouring out feelings.

"I love you.." he replied, his inner soul doing the talking.

They rolled over onto their sides, Tom taking a hard nipple to his mouth from one of her enormous tits Her eyes rolled back "Uh!....Fuck yeah!" she exclaimed, feeling the tingling energy in her boobs and clit. Her tiny hand reach for his slimy cock, pumping him. Eye to eye, they kissed, deep and long, sharing their breath, as she breathed out, he breathed in, then switching. He started to black out in euphoria.

"Tom..." she said, he hand caressing his chest

"Kelly..." he breathlessly whispered.

Eye to eye then reached their arms over each other and fell asleep in post orgasmic bliss. Behind them Kelly's roommate Sharon stood in the open doorway, he hand down her thong, fingering herself. She came, leaning back against the wall "that was so hot," she said, but was not heard. She quietly closed the door, leaving the lovers alone.

The orange glow of sunset streamed into Kelly's room as the lovers awoke. It felt like a dream. A sensuous filling dream. She opened her eyes to see the smiling face of what she had wanted for so long, this gorgeous guy that was as crazy for her was she was for him.

She whispered," This incredible day is ending."

"Then it's time for an incredible night," he said.

"mmmm...." She smiled, "Sounds good. But I.... I mean, I have responsibilities. You have then also I'm sure..."

"Things change. "I don't want to go," he said.

"I don't want you to."

"How are we...? What are we doing?"

"Feels right doesn't it?"

"It's everything I've ever wanted," he said.

"Take a shower with me," she invited.

She guided him up, opened the door, shameless leading her nude man to the bathroom. Once again, Sharon, sitting on the couch, was shocked at what her normally reserved roomy was doing. She felt a sting of jealousy but a bigger one of horniness. She whipped off her tee and her thong, revealing her needy rocker body. Her fingers found her hot box, circling in anticipation. She cupped her boob, squeezing her nipple. She mindlessly followed the loving couple to the bathroom.

Kelly was washing her man. He was soaping her shoulders, her tits. Sharon sank two fingers into her hot box, cupping her breast and wishing she could get some loving. She felt a ping of pleasure and moaned out load as she watched Kelly lean in for a kiss.

"Fuck it...." She reasoned, her horny mind making no reason. As the lovers kissed, she knelt in front of the beautiful couple. She was driven insane with lust. Her hand wrapped around his cock, her hot mouth engulfing him. Tom started groaning into Kelly's mouth, making her smile. She reached for his cock and was surprised, but not surprised as she felt a head of wet hair instead of Tom's cock.

"Hey you," she smiled down at her roommate.

"I.... I'm so sorry babe. It's... I saw you two... and you know I haven't had any for so long.... This is special.. I shouldn't...."

"You can share. But you can't have him. His heart is mine."

"I know," Sharon cried. "I just want to fuck so bad. He's gorgeous."

"All I can give you is pleasure. The love you'll have to find on your own."

Soon Sharon was bent over, holding the hand rail in the shower as Tom plowed her, Kelly kissing him and guiding his cock into her girlfriend.

"P..p..p,..please... fuck me," Sharon pleaded with desperation..

Kelly was tongue- deep in Tom's mouth.

"Make her feel good. Please sweaty. For me. Then you're all mine tonight."

He held Sharon's heart-shaped hips, pounding the fuck out of her. She pushed back, meeting every thrust. Kelly bent down, playing with Sharon's painfully hard nipples, frenching her.

"Y...y..you're the best friend ever," Sharon said. Kelly diddled her clit bringing her to a squirting orgasm. "Oh....FUCK!" Sharon exclaimed, cumming all over Tom's cock. She trembled as her orgasmic high surged through her.

"Oh FUCK. That'll do it you cock slut!," he exclaimed.

Sharon felt Tom's cock throbbing, pulsing, pumping her full of love. Love that meant was for her friend Kelly, Love that was special. Even she could feel the power between these to. She felt ashamed for interfering, for about two seconds, then she started to pass out from the euphoria. Kelly took her hand, guiding her as she dizzily stepped from the shower, then threw a towel around her shoulders, steadying her.

"He's good isn't he?" Kelly said.

"I... I...I've never...." Sharon incoherently babbled.

Kelly led Tom and Sharon to her bed. Sharon crashed onto her back passed out in post orgasmic bliss her legs splayed open, cum leaking from her gaping pussy. It opened and closed with each breath she took. Inviting another penetration. Kelly draped a thin blanket over her, she and Tom sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

"That was...different" Tom said, his face concerned.

"I take care of my friends, But don't you EVER fucking cheat on me."

"What? But what was that...."

"You can fuck around, but if you have the feelings for others that you have for me, then you're..."

"Fucking around. I get it. But I'm for you Kelly. I didn't even want to...

."

"Just letting you know. She's my best friend and we share everything. So...This could get a little weird."

"I just want you Kelly."

Kelly felt a ping of remorse for tainting their mutual attraction. She should have said no to her friend. "Then I'm sorry about that," she said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Forget it. We're supposed to share love with each other. It's just a little..."

"Too soon? Can't stop the world." She said. She pushed Tom onto his back, kneeling between his legs, his cock in hand. "Now we're going to have a night we won't forget."

"Yes we are," he smiled.

Taking his hardening member in her small hand. Tom smiled at her, their eyes deeply staring at each other. He ran his hands through her hair, then pushed her willing mouth down over his stiff cum-coated cock.

THE END