Love at First Sight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting settled into their room, Nancy looked over at Maura and asked, "Aren't you going out tonight?"

"I hadn't planned on it."

"You don't have to take care of me you know. I'll be fine. Go out and have some fun."

"I don't want to leave you alone."

"It's okay. Really. You've done so much for me this week; you deserve to go out and have some fun."

"Do you want me to go out and have some fun? What if I don't come back until tomorrow then?"

That had not been what Nancy was expecting Maura to say and it certainly was not what she wanted. She was hoping to pick up where they left off, with Maura bringing some guy home and she would get to watch. It was a win-win situation. But she had no hold over Maura.

"Well, no. I mean. It would be up to you whatever you felt more comfortable with doing. I don't want to get in your way."

"Nance, maybe we didn't say it directly but I thought we understood each other. Don't you know how much better things were for me when I knew you were watching? It was electric, magical. And it wasn't because of those boy toys I kept bringing back here."

"I thought you liked having sex with them."

"Nance, it was you. Knowing you were watching was what got me off so much. And I started finding ways to make it so I could watch you too."

"I hope you're not angry with me but when you were doing the reverse cowgirl or the doggie style, I really got off watching you."

"I just told you I wanted you to watch me. I am not angry at all. I stopped caring about the guy I was with a month ago. What was making the sex great was knowing that you were watching. And then when I started to move around so I could watch you playing with yourself, that made it even better than great. Does that make me weird?"

"Maybe, but if so, I'm the same kind of weird. So, what should we do MOH?" And with that Nancy flashed her dimple-cheeked smile.

Maura almost melted at that moment. Hearing Nancy call her by her nickname and seeing that smile, it just made her feel like she had that first moment she walked into the dorm room at the beginning of the semester. She knew that her key to happiness was the petite blond in the bed across her room.

Maura's face now broke into a huge grin and she said, "Let's cut out the middleman. I'll get naked over here and you can look at me and get yourself off and I'll get myself off watching you getting yourself off."

I guess we could try that. See how it goes."

"Just one more favor, Nance. Can we leave the lights on? I want to be able to see you better."

"Uh, yeah sure. I think that would be better for me as well."

If it was possible, Maura's smile got even wider and she quickly began to disrobe. She climbed up on her bed and watched with hungry eyes as Nancy finished getting naked herself. Maura took in the whole exquisite view that Nancy presented from behind. Her long blonde hair cascading down her back. The narrowing of her body at the waist and then bending out a little at her hips. She had a slim, petite body.

Maura really like's Nancy's cute little ass, sitting up high and firm. When Nancy bent over a little to get her panties off, it pushed that lovely ass right toward Maura. Her hand instinctively went to her crotch as her body reacted to the sight.

Now completely naked, Nancy got onto her bed and began to pull the covers over herself.

"Nance, what are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready."

"Nance, it's just you and me. I know you're awake and watching me. I want you to watch me. I want to be able to see you too. Get out from the covers. You can sit up or lay down, but don't deprive me of looking at your beauty."

Nancy smiled and blushed at the compliment. All she could think about as she had been undressing was that she was finally going to be able to get a clear view at the gorgeous young woman who had been filling her mind with desire. Maura was the most beautiful woman she had seen in person. Sure, there were models and actresses that she would have to concede might be more attractive than Maura, but she just saw them in movies, or magazines or on television.

Maura was certainly more beautiful then Pamela Martin, the head cheerleader back at West Lake High. She'd seen that on that very first day. That moment she had first locked eyes on her new roommate, the moment she had tried to shut away for the first two months of the semester, was now allowed to be part of her conscious memory. Her mind went back to that feeling as she stared across the room at Maura.

"Hello? Earth to Nancy? Are you getting out from under those covers or not?"

Startled back into reality, Nancy ripped the blankets off her body, exposing herself to the greedy eyes across the room. "That's what I'm talking about." was Maura's immediate response.

As Nancy looked across the room, she did not have to squint to make sure it was safe to open them all the way. And the room was full of light, not dimly lit by secondary light coming in from the quad. So, she was free to look and see Maura in all her naked glory.

"Ooohhh." She breathed out.

Maura again had a huge smile as she said, "I take it that means that you like what you see?"

"I love it." The question had been rhetorical, but Nancy had answered it without even thinking. She immediately averted her eyes, embarrassed by her reaction.

"Hey." Nancy heard Maura call to her, but in her embarrassment, touched with a small dose of fear, she did not want to look up.

"Hey, Nance?" It came very softly and gently. Something about the tone made her realize that she did not have to be embarrassed or afraid by what she had said. Nancy looked up and as she had seen a lot recently, Maura was looking her right in the eyes. But this look was different. Nancy couldn't quite place why at that moment, but it made her feel warm. Not just in her crotch, but in her whole body.

Continuing to look at her roommate across the way, Maura said, "Thank you, Nance. That was a very sweet thing to say. And just so you know, I am enjoying my view just as much."

Trying to set a more playful mood, Maura asked Nancy, "So, I was occupied a lot of the time. Tell me what you were seeing and doing all those nights."

"Well, at first, I didn't see anything. I would have my eyes closed when I heard you at the door. And you know, you were never as quite at the door as you thought you were."

"In fairness, the last couple of times I was not really trying to be quiet. In fact, I wanted to wake you up in case you were sleeping."

"Really?"

"Um hum."

Nancy already knew that Maura had wanted her to watch when Maura was having sex. But hearing her say it was her specific plan, sent a shiver down her spine and around her waist, ending at her clitoris. Nancy continued her story. "So anyway, I would hear you guys kissing, so I would start playing with my nipples. Kind of getting things flowing for myself the way the kissing was doing that for you."

"Like how?"

"What?"

"Like how? How would you play with your nipples? Show me."

At that moment, it became painfully obvious just how bright the room was, and how naked she was and how beautiful Maura was and she hesitated. Her arms stayed by her sides as she looked across at Maura.

Maura could see the hesitation, bordering on fear that was in Nancy's eyes. She really couldn't understand it. "She is so beautiful and so sexy. How can she be so nervous? How does she not see just how damn sexy she is?" Maura looked back and said, "Please Nance, show me. I want to see it so much."

Nancy could easily read the lust in Maura's eyes. And it was this, much more so than Maura's words, that gave Nancy the courage to go ahead and touch herself like she had on those other nights.

Nancy's hands began moving up to her breasts but she kept her eyes on Maura. Again, it was very easy for Nancy to read the expression on Maura's face as it changed to an excited expectation, watching Nancy's hands as they moved.

Nancy began to slowly stroke her fingers over her nipples. The feelings of pleasure, enhanced by the circumstances of the moment, were especially strong. Nancy moaned and her eyes clamped shut as she felt an electric jolt course through her entire body. She began massaging both breasts and running her palms across the hard nubs. The pleasure was intense and Nancy could not remember her nipples ever being this hard or feelings this sensitive.

The pleasure was so intense that for the moment, Nancy was not thinking about her roommate watching her. When she had done this before, Maura was across the room with some boy toy and not paying any attention to what Nancy was doing. But this time, Maura was actively watching her and it soon became apparent that Maura was enjoying was she was seeing.

"That's so hot, Nance."

Maura's comment caused Nancy to open her eyes and she stopped moving her hands, although they were still cupping her breasts. Not wanting Nancy to stop her exquisite dance, Maura asked Nancy, "So after you heard me kissing, what did you do next?"

Getting back into the moment, Nancy began moving her hands over her breasts again as she said, "Well, the next thing was to listen for no sound."

"Huh?"

"After a while the kissing would stop and I would not hear anything. That's when I knew you had started giving him a blow job."

"How would you know that if you weren't looking?"

"You must be really good at it because whenever you started, the guy you were with would get real quite at first. Then, as you got into it, you would start making some noises. That's when I would take my first peek. I knew you were not going to be looking around and the boy toy you were with was going to be way too into what you were doing to notice me looking over."

"So, what could you see?"

"Not much. Your shirt was usually off so I could see your back. And I could see your head moving up and down. I couldn't tell exactly what you were doing, but they always got louder as you got them off. Even when they tried to be quiet, they didn't do a very good job. But that was okay with me."

"Why? Did you like hearing them?"

"No. It was just...when I heard you getting them close, I knew it was safe for me to start increasing what I was doing. Once I heard them getting close, I moved one hand down to my crotch and started to stroke myself up and down my slit. If I made any noise, it would be covered by the noise they were making."

As she was saying this, Nancy subconsciously moved one hand down and started playing with her kitty. Even after her words stopped, she continued to run her fingers through her slit and over her mons and through her pubic hair.

Maura was touching herself as well, but her eyes were now glued to Nancy. She was having trouble deciding where to look. She watched as one of Nancy's hands pulled and stroked her nipples. Then she looked down at the other hand as it moved all around Nancy's pussy. When she looked up at Nancy's face, her eyes were once again shut as she was clearly concentrating.

"What are you thinking about Nance?"

Nancy opened her eyes and looked across at Maura. She hesitated a moment, not sure if she should make this admission. She did not want to do anything that would make Maura reject her. But as she debated whether to say anything, the look she saw in Maura's eyes again made her feel confident.

"I was thinking about the time you rode that one guy reverse cowgirl. That was so hot." Nancy did not consciously think it, but her other hand now left her breast heading down her body to join its mate at her pussy.

But Maura noticed. And she smiled as she thought about that moment as well. By that time, she not only knew that Nancy was watching, but she wanted her to watch. In fact, she had gotten into that position, just so Nancy would be able to watch her.

"I remember that night too. Your eyes were closed when I first got up on him, but they opened and you were staring at my breasts. You stared at them for almost two whole minutes before you looked up at me."

"They are so beautiful. And they were moving up and down like that...I was hypnotized."

Maura noticed that Nancy's hands were moving around her pelvis faster as Nancy relived that moment. Maura chuckled and had an idea. She got up on her knees and at first, she just sat back down. But then she rose up straight before sitting right back down. She saw Nancy's eyes bulge as Nancy guessed what was about to happen. And Nancy had guessed correctly.

Maura began going up and down on her bed, riding an imaginary cock reverse cowgirl style. There was no direct sexual benefit for Maura to do this. It was all for Nancy's benefit. But watching Nancy watch her breasts as she rose up and down in her pantomime intercourse was indirectly making Maura very wet.

Nancy was once again captivated by the luscious orbs as Maura's movements set her breasts in motion. This was exactly like that night, but there was no one underneath Maura to enjoy the motions. And there was nothing upon which Maura's motion could please her. So, Nancy had to wonder why Maura was doing this. And then a wonderous thought crossed her mind, "She's doing this for me. She knows it turns me on watching her titties bounce like that and she's doing this for me." As this realization crystallized in her mind, Nancy was filled with passion and lust for Maura.

Nancy managed to take her eyes off Maura's bouncing breasts and looked at her smiling face. "Maura, that last night when you were doing it doggie style, you were talking out loud and you had to know I could hear you, right?"

"Yeah, I hoped that you would hear me so you would open your eyes and watch me. And you did. It was amazing." Maura had been continuing to bounce up and down on the bed. But she noticed that Nancy had suddenly stopped moving her hands and so she stopped.

Nancy nerved herself as she asked one last question, "When you were talking, were you talking to that guy or were you talking to me?"

"Oh babe, by that point I was talking to you. I knew he would hear me so I said things that he could believe were for him. But by then it was you. He was just there as a tool to create the situation where you could watch me and I could let you know that it was you getting me off. Not anything he was doing. It was knowing you were watching me and getting turned on. That was making me cum. I was definitely talking to you."

Nancy's heart soared. This wasn't just some sex game; Maura must have feelings for her as well. And while it was still unclear what all this meant, Nancy felt emboldened enough to ask a favor, "Maura, would you talk to me now?"

A huge grin came across Maura's face and she said, "I want to see you touch yourself Nance. I want to watch you as you pleasure yourself. Yeah, I'll talk to you Nance. And this time there won't be any doubt about who I am talking to."

Maura now moved her hand down to her own soaking wet entrance. She rose up on her knees and easily inserted two fingers just inside herself. Then she lowered herself onto her fingers, letting them slide all the way inside her. "OOOOHHHH! They went right in, Nance. You've got me so wet watching you touch the adorable body of yours that I am absolutely soaked. That's what you do to me when you touch yourself. Please, Nance, keep going."

Maura words entered Nancy's brain, where they had the effect of arousing her to her core. That beautiful face and that amazing body were arousing enough. But to hear that lusty voice and knowing it was directed at her lit a fire in Nancy that she was happy to let consume her. She immediately slipped two of her own fingers inside her own gooey pussy and began banging away at herself with her fingers.

Maura saw this right away and sought to encourage it. "Oh, yes!" she hissed as she saw Nancy's fingers enter herself on the bed across the way. "That is so hot Nance. Yes, go ahead. Fuck yourself. Let me see you fuck yourself until you cum. Oh God, it is making he so hot over here Nance; so very wet."

Maura began moving herself up and down on her fingers at a faster pace. The bed springs were making a familiar "squeak squeak squeak" sound and Nancy looked over and reveled in the sight of Maura riding herself toward her own orgasm.

Nancy was getting so wet now that her finger banging was starting to create the telltale squishing sound of the pounding of a soaking wet pussy. She was driving herself toward a big orgasm. She could already feel the stirrings throughout her body. She added a third finger to increase her pleasure and moved herself closer to that ultimate bliss. Meanwhile, her other hand now moved down and started lightly rubbing her clit.

This did not go unnoticed by Maura. "Oh crap, Nance. You just added another finger didn't you. And you're playing with your little pearl. That is so hot. You're gonna make me cum so hard Nance. What about you? Are you close, Nance? Are you gonna cum?"

Nancy was not able to answer. Her mind was so caught up in the pleasure coursing through her body that she barely even heard the question. All she could grunt out was "uh huh."

But that was music to Maura's ears. "Then cum for me Nance. I so want to see you cum. I gotta see you cum." Nancy had barely been able to answer the question and now she did not hear Maura's additional comments. She also did not hear the bed across the room stop squeaking. She did not hear Maura padding over to her bed. What she did notice was the movement of her own mattress. Her trip to wonderland was put on pause as her eyes shot open, her hand still with three fingers thrust inside her.

Nancy opened her eyes to the sight of Maura climbing on the bed and looking down at her. "I hope you don't mind Nance, but I couldn't see well enough over there. I want to watch you cum so bad and I want to see it up close. Can you still cum with me sitting here?"

Nancy did not directly answer the question, she just lay back with her head against the wall and re-started jilling herself, while she continued to stare at Maura. Nancy now started rubbing her fingers back and forth across her clitoris faster and faster. She knew that she was getting close to a big orgasm.

When Nancy's hands started moving again, Maura again broke out into a huge grin. "Oh, fuck. This is just so hot. You are so beautiful and I know you will look even more beautiful when you're cumming."

Nancy began moving her fingers in and out of her pussy and across her clitoris as fast as she could. The shock of Maura's sudden appearance on the bed had caused her to slip down the mountain she'd been climbing. But she loved the fact that Maura was right there next to her. Nancy was quickly getting right back up that mountain. As amazing as the physical sensations from her hands were, something about having Maura next to her in the bed made it better. She was getting close now. She had made up all the lost ground and was moving to the summit.

Maura now had three fingers of her own inside herself, helping to bring her to her own climax. This was better than she had imagined it would be when she first realized Nancy was looking at her. She had wanted this for a long time, much longer than she had even been willing to admit to herself and the moment was everything she had hoped it would be. "I really couldn't see you in the dark, but now I can. Cum for me you beautiful thing, cum for me."

"I'm right there Maura. I'm gonna cum. Uh! Uh! Oh shit, I'm gonna cum for you." Nancy screamed as she reached the summit, the pleasure going through her right now was like something she hadn't felt. And then, just as she was about to go over the edge on the other side, her brain registered stimulation from one of her nipples.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK!" Nancy screamed to the heavens. Her orgasm suddenly exploded from her. She felt the cum bursting out of her with a power she had never experience before. Multiple times her body pulsed as she felt her hot juices expelled from her insides with force. She could feel the fluids hitting her thighs and knees and even her feet. As the last wave final washed through her, Nancy felt the last whoosh of her cum jetting out of her. Behind that last wave was a tremendous lethargy as if every ounce of energy in her body had been drained by her orgasm.