Love at First Sight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that time, she was barely able to register the sensation of a mouth coming off her breast and the sound of someone calling out in joy. She was able to muster enough energy to smile as she realized that Maura had begun sucking on her nipple just before she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life. That was not a coincidence.

After the extreme intensity of her orgasm, it was as if Nancy's brain had short circuited and it needed to reboot. As her systems began to come back online, the first thing Nancy felt was a warm pressure on her forehead. After their respective orgasms, Nancy and Maura had slumped back against the wall. Maura had leaned over a bit and her forehead was touching Nancy's.

When Nancy opened her eyes to take in her surroundings, she was nose to nose with Maura, who was looking at Nancy and smiling. Caught by surprise, Nancy recoiled and as she did, she saw the smile evaporate from Maura's face, replaced with a look of terror.

"I'm sorry Nance. I know I had no right to do that. I hope you can forgive me because..."

The moment Nancy heard Maura say, "I'm sorry." she wanted to stop her. But it had taken extra time for her to muster the strength to lift her hand and place her finger across Maura's lips. This did stop Maura from speaking for the moment but when Nancy did not say anything, Maura restarted.

"I mean I shouldn't have..." This time, Nancy looked her in the eyes and held the finger up in front of her, indicating she needed a little more time to respond. Maura was quite but she looked into Nancy's eyes trying to see if she could gauge her mood.

As she began to regain her strength, Nancy was able to smile. This was encouraging for Maura. Next, Nancy was able to lift her hand up to Maura's face and lightly stroked her cheek. Maura took the hand into her own and brought to it her mouth. She gave the hand a kiss.

By now, Nancy had recovered enough that she could talk. "Maura, you just gave me the most intensive, pleasurable experience of my life. That is not something you have to apologize for. And as for just now, I was startled for a second that you were right there, but I am glad you were right there. I just want to say, thank you."

Maura's face was smiling once again as she quipped, "Nance, you did most of the hard work. I didn't do much at all."

"Oh my God Maura, that was all you. I never squirted in my life before. Every night you brought someone back, I came. Did I ever have an orgasm that powerful?"

"Not that I could see."

"I didn't, okay. And the closest one was that night you were talking. And at that time, I didn't know you were talking to me but I wanted you to be. So yes, I would never have cum that much if it wasn't for you."

Maura leaned in and kissed Nancy's forehead. Then she asked, "Is there anything I can do for you now?"

"Maybe, I'm so wiped out, I can't change my sheets and they are so wet I can't possibly sleep on them. Do you think I could sleep with you tonight? I promise I am so tired I am sure I will just drop right off to sleep."

"Sure Nance, I'd like that very much." Maura stood up and then extended her hands to help pull Nancy off the bed. As they walked across the room, that both stepped in wet spots left on the floor after Nancy's explosive orgasm. Maura kept holding onto Nancy's hands as she sat Nancy down on her the bed. Then, Maura went over and grabbed Nancy's towel.

When Maura started wiping her own foot with it, Nancy objected with a, "Hey!?!"

"It's your cum so we use your towel."

Nancy did not say anything else. Maura tossed the towel over to Nancy. She wiped her own feet with it and her legs as well. Then she threw it back at Maura and the towel hit her in the face. She said, "I know you did that like you were angry, but now the towel smells like you. So, I didn't mind having it up against my nose."

"Ugh! Gross." was Nancy's reaction, although she smiled as Maura came over to the bed and got in. Maura laid on her side against the wall and Nancy laid down with her back to Maura so they could spoon. This was the best way for both of them to fit on the bed, but Nancy did snuggle back, pushing her bum into Maura's crotch.

Maura put her arm over Nancy and pulled her in tighter. When she let go, Nancy stayed right up against her. Maura leaned down and little and placed a brief kiss on Nancy's head.

"Good night, Nance."

"Good night, Maura. And thank you for everything tonight."

"You're welcome. And thank you too."

In less than a minute, they were both fast asleep.