Love at First Sight Ch. 04

Story Info
Nancy and Maura are not just watching anymore.
9.3k words
4.78
4.8k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy woke up, but she did not immediately open her eyes. She wasn't sure if last night had actually happened or if it had been a dream. Once she opened her eyes, she would know either way. She wanted to just live as if it had been real for a few moments, just in case it hadn't been. Finally, with equal parts of trepidation and excitement she opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw was her own bed across the room. Her heart almost beat out of her chest. "It was real. I'm in Maura's bed." That thought caused her to immediately seek confirmation. She pushed her hips backwards and felt her ass nestle into Maura's pelvis behind her on the bed. "I'm in Maura's bed, with Maura. YES! It wasn't a dream!"

The body contact had roused Maura from her own slumber. She reached her arm over Nancy's body and across her chest so she could pull Nancy in closer to her. Nancy felt Maura's nipples press into her back. They were hard.

Without turning her head to face Maura, Nancy said, "Seems like someone is happy I'm in bed with them?"

"Oh, I definitely am. I hope the same thing is true for you?"

Nancy pulled away from Maura slightly so she could turn and face her. Nancy looked into Maura's deep blue eyes and said, "Definitely." She leaned forward and their lips met in a tender kiss. Once they broke the kiss, they pulled back and stared at each other for a few seconds. With all that had happened and all they had said to each other, that had been the first time they had kissed. The kiss was that of two lovers. That fact had not been lost on either of them. They stood on the banks of their own personal Rubicon, knowing that if they crossed it, there would be no turning back.

They could each see in the other's eyes that exact same thought. Their futures hung in the balance as the deep blue and light blue eyes gazed at each other. And although unspoken, they seemed to realize that they each had answered the question. The answers were the same and they were both in the affirmative.

They leaned back into each other and began to kiss each other with passion and purpose. But it was also the first time that either of them had kissed another girl. There was some hesitancy, not because of who they were kissing, but because this was uncharted territory for them. There was also the fact that they both wanted this kiss to be very special for the other. Added to the moment was the fact that they each hoped they were doing it well so as not to disappoint the other.

This had the benefit of slowing them down. They were able to truly feel their lips upon the other's. They began to wrap their arms around each other, lightly moving their hands across the other's back. They had the time to feel themselves holding the other and relishing the feeling of being held. Fingers glided through hair; red and blonde.

Maura tentively parted her lips and let her tongue slip out a little past her lips. The moment it touched Nancy's lips, Nancy shuddered and opened her eyes but she did not pull away. Instead, she opened her mouth a little and let her tongue touch Maura's. At the contact, they both shuddered and held each other tighter. This seemed to give both of them more confidence. Their mouths opened more, their tongues began to move inside the other's mouth and around each other. Hands now came around their bodies and were starting to caress their breasts and play with each other's nipples.

After a while they finally separated and stared at each other. Nancy asked, "Did I do okay?"

Smiling broadly, Maura replied, "Oh my god, Nance. That was incredible. That was the best kiss I've ever had."

"I'd never kissed a girl before."

"Neither had I. Was mine okay?"

"Yes. I've only kissed one other person. But I cannot remember any kiss with him that was so amazing."

"I am so happy that you enjoyed it. I knew I would. But then again, I have never wanted to kiss anyone more than I wanted to kiss you, Nance."

"Really? Why would you want to kiss me that much?"

"Are you crazy? First off, your gorgeous and your lips are so sexy looking. But...okay, look. Don't freak out, but I like you Nance."

"I like you too Maura."

"No, I mean, I 'like you' like you."

"Ooooohhhhh." Nancy said in almost a whisper. That did not sound like a positive reaction to Maura. She knew she had put her heart out there and was hoping that Nancy might say she felt the same way. Instead, she sounded...nervous.

"Well, I did kind of rescue you. It's natural that you would have some kind of reaction to that."

"No Nance, it goes back further than that."

"Well then it's from my watching you, that turned you on? You said that it did?"

"It did Nance, it turned me on a lot. But that's not why I like you like you."

"Well, maybe it was..."

"NANCY!" Maura was getting frustrated because it seemed like Nancy was trying to make excuses for Maura as if she were misinterpreting her own feelings. She knew she had to get this out.

For her part, Nancy had been in a state of panic. Since that night in the hospital room with Maura, Nancy kept going back to that very first day. That initial feeling she had when she first saw Maura walk into their dorm room had been uppermost in her mind. And that's how she felt now. She had tried to convince herself that there was nothing to that initial feeling, but now she knew it had been the right one all along.

The problem was that Nancy had doubted that Maura felt anywhere near as much for her as she knew she felt for Maura. With all those guys coming and going, Maura never indicated she had really even liked Nancy. But then Maura had told her that had been trying to connect with Nancy for a while now. That she had wanted to watch Nancy and had wanted Nancy to watch her. This was all too good to be true. So, Nancy was trying to protect herself in case it was too good to be true. Hearing Maura shout her name, her full name, stopped her on a dime.

Maura reached out and took Nancy's hands into her own. "Sorry for yelling, but I need you to hear this. You have things reversed. I don't feel like I do about you because of those things. My feelings go back to that very first day. I walked into this room and you were sitting on the floor and you smiled at me with that beautiful face and those adorable dimples and I fell in love with you right then and there. Is it crazy to believe in love at first sight?"

"No, Maura. I don't think so."

"I had only had sex one time with my date at the Senior Prom. And it wasn't great. But I figured I would get here and have some experiences and maybe somewhere in junior or senior year, I'd find the love of my life and get married and so on and so on and so on. And then here it is, my first day and I see you."

At that moment, Maura stopped and looked at Nancy as if she was reliving that moment. She was just sitting there with a big grin on her face and it made Nancy smile.

"See! Right there! You gave me that look. Well, I was raised pretty strict and so the idea of me being in love with a girl was just not something I could get my mind around. So at first, I decided that I had that feeling just because I hadn't had sex with the right guy. And so I started going with all those guys, hoping that being with one of them might feel right. But none of them ever did."

At this point, Maura stopped and at first, she looked down at the bed. When she picked her head back up, her look seemed to Nancy to be one of concern or worry.

"I hope you don't think I'm a slut or anything Nance?"

Nancy could tell that Maura had suddenly realized how what she was saying sounded after having said it out loud. Maura was being so open and honest, Nancy felt she needed to do the same. Besides, the way the talk was going, maybe what seemed too good to be true actually was true.

"I'll be honest Maura, I was surprised at all the different guys coming in, but I never really thought of you being slutty because of it. In fact, I was jealous of you at first because you were able to get so many guys. But eventually, I kind of got jealous of them for getting to be with you."

It took a few seconds for Maura's brain to do the math as it were and realize the impact of that sentence. "Did she just admit that she had wanted to be with me?" Her eyes lit up, but she kept her composure because she still had a little more to say.

Maura continued, "So then one night I realized that you were spying on me. And that night was the first orgasm I didn't have to fake. I mean, I had fun with the other guys, but it was never that earth shattering feeling. Not until I knew you were watching. Then it was. And so I started paying more attention and I caught you watching probably more than you know. And every time I did, it made the sex feel great.

"So I finally decided that I was going to 'catch' you one night so you would know I had seen you. I had to stare at you for a while that night but you finally opened your eyes, and even in the dark, I noticed some movement from your reaction. And I had been able to see your blankets moving over your crotch. So I knew you were also enjoying it. And that night the sex was even better.

"I realized that the reason the sex was getting better was because you were more a part of it. I wanted to turn you on, not them. And I had finally decided that I had to see if I could take them out of the equation and just have sex with you. If I had not gotten attacked that night, I was so going to get you drunk and try to seduce you. I really was planning that. Only, that didn't happen.

"I'm sorry to lay all this on you. But last night was like the culmination of everything I've wanted, really almost all semester, even if I didn't admit it to myself until more recently. If you don't feel the same way, I understand. I hope we can still be friends. We got off to a bad start, but I think that was mostly because I was just so out of sorts at the beginning. I'm much better now.

"So, there it is. What are you thinking, Nance?"

"Maura, I feel exactly the same. You say you felt something when you saw me that first day, well, I felt something as well the moment I saw you. And it seemed just like all those women's magazines said love would feel like. But I had trouble accepting that I felt that way about another girl. I had never felt like I liked girls.

"And when you first started having all those guys come by...like I said before I was jealous. But as time went on, I realized that I was jealous of them. And I was starting to think that maybe I wanted it to be me with you instead of them being with you. But I did not think you would feel that way about me.

"Even when I started to realize that you knew I was watching and you wanted me to watch, I just thought that was some kind of kinky thing for you. But after what we shared last night and after what you just told me...I want you to know that I 'like you' like you, also. When you put your arm around me and pulled me closer to you this morning, it was the warmest, safest, happiest feeling I can ever remember having in my entire life."

"So, now, in the light day and having had some more time to think about it, are you mad at me for coming over to your bed last night, uninvited?"

"No Maura. I am not mad at all. And I only wish I had been brave enough to have asked you to come over before you did. I wanted you there Maura. I wanted you there then and I want to be here, now, with you. Last night was incredible, Maura, but I don't want it to be the only time."

"Oh Nance, I am so happy you feel it too. I definitely want to do it again. And again, and again and again."

Nancy smiled at Maura and began lightly stroking her own nipples. Maura was caught completely off guard by Nancy's reaction and at first she stared right back at her. However, when Nancy closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, Maura's gaze dropped to Nancy's chest as she watched the delicate fingers making the nipples harden.

When Nancy opened her eyes back up and saw Maura starring at her chest, she asked, "What are you waiting for?" Maura looked back up and they smiled at one another. Then Maura scooted next to Nancy. They sat there, side by side, their backs to the wall and their legs next to each other. Nancy put her one leg over top of Maura's and spread her other leg wide as she moved a hand down to her crotch. They turned their faces toward each other and leaned forward, their foreheads touching with their faces only inches apart.

They continued in this position, just staring into each other's eyes and smiling as each had their hands rubbing all over their own bodies. Fingers were gliding over nipples or running up and down moistening slits. Occasionally, one of them would feel an extra jolt of pleasure. Their eyes would close and a moan would escape their lips. When their eyes would reopen, the other was still right there, staring at them. This would often lead to a fit of giggles as well.

Finally, Nancy said, "I'm getting close again."

Maura responded, "Can I help?"

"Yes, please." Nancy was expecting Maura to suck on her nipple like she had the night before and at first, she did not notice the movement near her legs. But then she felt Maura's hand next to her own, rubbing over her extended clit. The physical sensation was amazing, but the realization of what was causing it was even more amazing. Nancy's eyes shut, her head rolled to one side and she let out a deep, guttural moan of ecstasy.

Now with Maura strumming her clit and moving her to the brink of her climax, Nancy's hand went down and she put two fingers inside herself. A few pumps of her hand, and Maura's magic touch, had Nancy was once again cumming in spurts as the pleasure consumed her. She rolled her head back and opened her eyes to see Maura smiling as she watched Nancy's paroxysms of her body that were the physical manifestation of the pleasure she was receiving.

Nancy's head slid along the wall and landed on Maura's shoulder. Maura reached around with her other hand and put her arm on Nancy's shoulder, just holding her in place.

Nancy slowly recovered and without moving or looking up, she said, "Thank you. You made me feel so incredible."

"It was a team effort, Nance. And after all that work, I'm kinda hungry. Let's get something to eat and then we can come back and figure out what we want to do next."

They both showered and got dressed. They walked to the dining hall holding hands but talked about nothing in particular. They sat down across from each other and ate their breakfast. Maura gave Nancy a little kick under the table, which Nancy returned. They both just giggled at each other.

When Nancy started to talk about that morning, Maura stopped her. "Not here in the cafeteria. Let's finish and get back and then we can talk." They both went through the rest of their meals in record time. After bussing their trays they walked out of the cafeteria and practically ran back to their room.

When they got inside and closed their door, Nancy said, "Maura, I was hoping that since we both 'like' each other, maybe there is more stuff we can do together?"

"Nance, I was hoping for the same thing. But our beds are too far apart and they are a little small for both of us. That was great being that close with you this morning, but I was a little worried you might fall out of the bed."

"Do you have something in mind?"

"Yes, I want to push the beds together. We'll have to move the desks around and stuff, but I don't want to be all the way across the room from you tonight and I don't want to worry about you falling out and maybe hitting your head again."

Maura and gave her a big hug. When they broke the embrace, Nancy said, "Okay boss. Tell me what to do."

The girls spent the rest of the day moving their beds and desks around the room until they found a set up they liked. At the end of the day, Maura's bed was pushed over next to Nancy's and both of their desks were facing the wall next to each other where Maura's bed had been.

After a long afternoon of furniture moving, they went to dinner with a big appetite a took their time eating. After all the discussions they had over the last two days; with all they had said to each other and done with each other; moving the beds together; it had all led to a final outcome. They would be in bed together tonight and it would not all be sleeping. That fact slammed home to them when they opened their door and saw the two beds together, side by side.

Both girls were feeling the same thing. It was as if they had already jumped off the dock, ready to splash into icy cold water in a lake. They were already in the air. They suddenly realized the enormity of their decision. And they were keenly aware that it was now irretrievable. Irrevocable. Events were in motion that could no longer be stopped. Of course, it could have been stopped. Either one of them could have backed out. But neither one wanted to back out. They both wanted this, just as the jumper wants to go into the water or they wouldn't jump off the dock. But it is human nature to have that hesitation; that trepidation; that doubt while one is hurtling through the air. However, a person jumping off the dock has only a few seconds to have this feeling. They'd have hours from the moment they opened that door.

They sat at their desks for an hour, pretending to do schoolwork. Nancy finally said, "I think I want to take a shower before turning in."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I will too." said Maura. They both grabbed towels and robes before walking down to the showers. Both left their underwear on when they went into the shower stalls, only getting completed naked once safely behind the curtain. This sudden modesty was a symptom of the anxiety in both of their minds. They finished their showers and dried off in the stall, each putting on her robe before stepping out of the stall.

They did not talk to each other as they walked back to the room. Nancy had walked in first and when Maura followed her in, she closed the door. "Nance, are you having second thoughts about this?"

"NO!" she immediately replied. The answer came so quick and it sounded to Maura as if Nancy were almost scared that Maura had asked that question.

"Something is off and I think if there were ever a time for honesty between us, now would be that time."

"Okay. Look, I'm just really nervous and you're just so beautiful and you have more sexual experience than me and I am just worried that I am going to be no good at this and you are going to be so disappointed with me and that you'll decide you can do so much better than me and you'll dump me and I really don't want to lose you."

Nancy had said all this very fast and all in one breath. She was actually lightheaded when she finished, needing to breath. She would look back at this moment and be proud of herself for being able to be so honest when she was so scared. But at that moment, the anxiety and the lack of oxygen had her weak in the knees. The one thing that saved her was Maura's reaction to what she had said. It was not at all what Nancy expected.

Maura was facing her but was not looking at her because she was laughing hysterically. This reaction caused Nancy to get a bit angry and that got some adrenaline into her system, allowing her to feel strong on her feet. She stared back at Maura and said, "What?"

Maura looked at Nancy and she could see she was upset. She stopped laughing but there was still a big smile on her face. She stepped over to Nancy and again took the girl's hands into her own.

"Sorry, I am not laughing at you. Well, maybe I am. But I think we need to go over a few things you just said. First off, I am not any more experienced than you are. Don't forget, I had sex just the one time before I got here. You had the whole summer with what's his name."