Love at First Sight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy."

"Yeah, Billy. Anyway, I don't want to tally up the score, but my experience is only more recent in time. We're about the same in volume."

Nancy seemed to relax a bit and even chuckled briefly as Maura continued. "Second, unless there is something you haven't told me yet, neither of us has any experience with another girl. So, we are on equal footing there. Then you said you're worried you won't be any good at sex and I would be disappointed and go find someone else. You forget, I tried having sex with all those guys to get you out of my head, but it didn't work. I am not going to be 'disappointed' with you (Maura even did the air quotes when she said 'disappointed'). And let's say, worst case scenario, you are really bad at girl-girl sex, I've never done it before, so how am I going to know?"

Nancy had looked down when Maura was saying the first part of that sentence. But when she finished it, Nancy looked up and chuckled again. Only this time, she looked into Maura's eyes and her look was immediately comforting for Nancy.

Maura continued, "And even if I do know you are not good at it, we'll learn together. Nance, I can't explain it, but I am completely sure of it. I want to be with you. Something tells me it will be perfect between us. And if it's not, we'll just have to keep doing it until it is perfect."

Once again, Nancy laughed. Except now all the anxiety was gone. And a feeling of warmth and strength was running through her body. At that moment, Maura let go of Nancy's hands and wrapped her arms behind Nancy's head, Maura's forearms resting on Nancy's shoulder, her hands clasped behind Nancy's neck.

They were now standing directly in front of each other, their bodies separated only by their robes, but they could feel the pressure of the other's body on their own. Maura, being a few inches taller looked down into Nancy's eyes as she said, "Finally, it always gets me when you say I am beautiful because I think you are so very beautiful."

Maura unclasped her hands and moved her arms so that her hands were on Nancy's shoulder blades. She pulled her arms towards here with just the slightest amount of pressure. She was not trying to force Nancy's closer, but she wanted to let Nancy know that she wanted them to embrace.

Nancy took the hint for what it was and immediately put her arms around Maura's body and gently pulled her into that embrace. Their bodies were now pressed firmly together as Nancy raised up on her tip toes and kissed Maura on the lips.

The kiss started out slowly at first. Their lips pressed together as their arms held each other tighter. But the kiss quickly evolved into something more primal. Mouths opened and tongues moved forward. Maura used her lips to capture Nancy's lower lip and pulled it. Their hands began to roam and they were both grabbing and kneading and squeezing the other's butt cheeks as their mouths moved and their tongues danced.

Maura pushed Nancy back a little and said, "Let's take this to the bed." With that she shook off her robe and stood naked before Nancy. She in turn shook off her robe and they both stood rooted to the spot for a few seconds. They both drank in the sight of their naked roommate, both hungry in anticipation of what was about to occur.

They climbed on the bed and lay down on their sides facing each other. Once again, they wrapped themselves together with their arms and began to kiss each other slowly and lovingly. They stopped several times and just looked at each other. There was a shared feeling of euphoria as they began to make love for the first time.

The kissing stayed light, but their hands began to get more involved. Hands were again cupping butt cheeks and even beginning to stray in between thighs. Others were moving up their sides, cupping breasts and stroking nipples.

It was one of Nancy's hands that finally strayed down and began lightly moving across Maura's nether lips. She moaned into Nancy's mouth as they continued to kiss. Maura lifted her leg and rotated her hip to give Nancy more access and Nancy immediately took advantage of the opportunity.

Nancy's fingers began to move with more vigor as they slid up and down Maura's slit. One finger slipped in between the lips and worked between them as the other fingers continued to run on either side. This was more than enjoyable; this was a level of pleasure that caused a physical reaction and Maura's hips pushed forward trying to get more pressure against Nancy's rubbing motion.

Nancy sensed the movement and began working her finger deeper along Maura's slit. When her hand moved down to Maura's opening, Nancy could feel that Maura was already very wet. The next time Nancy's finger stroked down to Maura's entrance; Nancy pushed her finger inside."

"OOOOOHHHHHHH. YEAH!" was Maura's expression of both surprise and pleasure as Nancy's finger pushed inside her. As the surprise wore off, the pleasure remained and intensified. Maura was softly moaning into Nancy's mouth as they continued to kiss each other.

Nancy's next move was to take her finger out and roll her wrist so that now the pad of her thumb was right over Maura's clit. Nancy pressed down lightly and circled her thumb over the hard nub. This caused Maura to lean back away from the kiss and groan in pleasure, "uuuunnnnnnnn."

The pleasure triggered something in Maura and she now rolled on top, moving Nancy onto her back. Maura started placing kisses on Nancy's neck and shoulder and started moving herself down Nancy's body.

Maura paused briefly at Nancy's breasts and suckled her nipples. She moved from one to the other, slashing her tongue across the nipple after engorging it with the sucking. Nancy moaned in pleasure and started running her hands through Maura's red tresses.

Although initially driven forward at a frenetic pace, Maura began to slow her downward movement when she reached Nancy's stomach. She was running her tongue along Nancy's flat tummy, leaving a trail of saliva. Then Maura would retrace the trail, placing little kisses along the skin. Maura was aware of the direction she was heading and what she planned to do when she reached her final destination. And despite her previous words she had her own worries about if she would be good enough for this amazing young woman on whom she was feasting.

When the trail reached Nancy's belly button, Maura stopped and stuck her tongue down inside the opening. Nancy's body shivered and she whispered, "That tickles."

Maura replied in her own whisper, "Do you want me to stop?"

Nancy let out a deep sigh before responding, "No. I like the tickling. But don't spend too much time. I liked where you were heading and I don't want you to get sidetracked." Maura slipped her tongue down into the opening elicited another giggle before she continued her southward trek.

When she got to Nancy's whisps of blond pubic hair, Maura stopped using her mouth but did lightly run her fingers through the light bush atop Nancy's mons. It was soft, like down. Maura was playing with it for a while, once again hesitant to proceed. Finally, it was some encouragement from Nancy that got her to continue. "Please Maura. You're making her feel so good but I want more. I need you to give me more."

Maura moved down the last bit so that she was no longer in contact with Nancy's body. She was completely in between Nancy's spread legs. She removed her fingers from Nancy's pubic hair and brought them to her mouth, wetting them with saliva. It had not been necessary.

When Maura traced her fingers along Nancy's slit, she found it already wet. When she brought them down to Nancy's entrance, Maura was met with even more moisture. No longer worried about lubrication, Maura slipped her middle finger inside Nancy's pussy. The reaction was immediate and no longer in a whisper.

"Oh Damn! Yes, Maura. Yes, keep doing that." Having met no resistance to pushing her finger in, Maura began to quickly thrust it in and out. Nancy pushed her hips up trying to get the finger deeper inside her. Maura obliged by pushing harder. Maura tried to curl her finger up as she withdrew it. She had heard about the g-spot and she wanted to see if she could hit it and increase Nancy's pleasure. She was not sure if she was hitting it or not, but Nancy seemed to be moaning louder and Maura continued to push her finger in as far as she could and then curl it up as she withdrew it.

Nancy's sounds were clearly the result of intense pleasure and Maura was getting more confident the longer things went. Maura eventually added her ring finger and that set off an even louder string of encouragement. "OH GOD, MAURA! THAT'S AMAZING! KEEP DOING THAT. PLEASE DON'T STOP. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T STOP."

When they had first got into the bed, Maura was not sure how good she would be for Nancy. She felt like she had shown the boy toys a good time each night she had brought one home. But to be candid, she hadn't really cared. She wanted the experience to be fun and enjoyable for both of them, but in the end, it wasn't that important to her.

But this was very different. This time it was very important. And as the evening progressed and Nancy's reactions all seemed to be indicative of pleasure, Maura was becoming more confident. And it was in that vein that she now leaned in and stuck out her tongue, taking a swipe from the point where her hand was up to Nancy's clit. Once again, it was another leap in pleasure for Nancy and led to another escalation in her response.

"OH FUCK! OH YES MAURA! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT RIGHT THERE! DO THAT! KEEP DOING THAT!" Nancy's clit was now out from its hood and hard as a rock. While Maura added a second finger and continued to push the two fingers in and out of Nancy's wet sex, Maura took Nancy's clit between her lips. She sucked on it; she slashed her tongue across it; she used her tongue to push it around in circles much like Nancy's thumb had done to her own clit. Nancy was now moaning and babbling on although Maura could not quite understand what she was saying. She did notice that the sound had changed though and she looked up.

When Nancy felt Maura's mouth on her clit, it was like nothing she had ever felt. Billy had always been willing to go down and her and he always made Nancy feel great when he did it. But this was different. Her entire consciousness was now directed at that one part of her body. Nancy really did not even think about the fingers Maura was pistoning in and out of her. For all she knew, Maura could have taken the fingers out or at least stopped moving them.

She had to see what Maura was doing with her that had so overwhelmed her. Nancy moved her upper body up and forward and moved her arms so she was resting on her elbows and forearms and her torso was now at about a forty-five-degree angle from the lower part of her body. She was looking down at the back of Maura's head as she felt the familiar sensation of her impending orgasm.

Nancy was trying to tell Maura how amazing this felt. She was trying to tell Maura how much pleasure she was making Nancy feel. She was trying to tell Maura how much she meant to her and how she never wanted this to end. She was trying to tell Maura that she was bringing Nancy to that ultimate point of release. But her brain was addled by all the pleasure and she was babbling incoherently. The only word that came out clearly was "Maura."

Maura heard that and while she continued to pump two fingers into Nancy's love hole, and while she continued to suck and lick Nancy's clit, she looked up, surprised to see Nancy partially sitting up and looking right at her. When their eyes met Nancy almost immediately shut her eyes again and fell backwards as her whole body melted into her orgasm.

Nancy's only sound was a loud "UUUGGGHHH!" and juices flooded out of her vagina, soaking Maura's wrist and forearm. Maura felt the walls of Nancy's vagina clenching down on her fingers and she stopped moving them as the waves of pleasure coursed through Nancy's body.

Nancy was lying flat on her back, motionless, for what seemed like a long time. The sound Maura heard was laughing. She had not moved and was still in between Nancy's legs and figured she must not be hearing correctly. She lifted herself up and at first could still not see Nancy's face but could tell she was definitely laughing.

Maura moved to the side and up to where she was now next to Nancy, who was still flat on her back, eyes closed and laughing. "A-hem." Maura said. This got Nancy to open her eyes but the laughing did not stop.

Maura said, "I've got to be honest, Nance, that was not the reaction I had been hoping for."

Still lying on her back, Nancy reached up with her hands and put them around Maura's head and pulled her down for a kiss. The feel of Nancy's soft lips on her own seemed like fair compensation and she returned the kiss. However, when the separated, she still looked down at Nancy with an expression that seemed to be requesting an explanation for the laughter.

Nancy looked into her eyes and said, "I told you, the way all those guys would react when you would give them a blow job, I always figured you must be good with your mouth. And I just found out how amazingly good you really are. And I thought, "no wonder she could shut all those guys up. She really is good with her mouth." And that thought made me laugh.

Maura smiled and leaned back down to resume their kiss. When they broke it this time, Nancy said, "I feel bad, but you wiped me out. I don't think I can do anything for you."

"That's fine. You'll get plenty of chances later." She suddenly got a concerned look on her face and asked, "We will do this again, won't we?"

"Oh yes. You won't be able to get rid of me like you did those guys. I live here." They both laughed at that. Nancy continued, "I know we'll have so many more nights like this. And days too..." - again they both chuckled - "...but I still want to do something special for you on our first real night together."

"I'll tell you what, I am going to get up and go shut off the light. Then I am going to come into this bed and pull the covers over me and go to sleep. If you really want to do something that will really make me happy, I'll be on my side. And I want you to get under the blankets with me and scrunch that cute ass of your back into me and push your back against my titties and fall asleep in my arms. You do that for me, and I'll call us even for the night. Can you do that for me?"

"Absolutely." And that's how they fell asleep. Nancy, nesting her body into Maura's while Maura's arm draped over Nancy's shoulder, her hand reaching for Nancy's, their fingers interlocked. They didn't know it at the time, but they would repeat this thousands of times in the future. They didn't know it, but they both dreamed it would be true that first night.

***************

When Nancy woke up the next morning, she knew exactly where she was and who she was with. She knew that while the night before might have been a fantasy, it was not a dream. She didn't need to feel for Maura's body because she already felt it against her back and legs. She felt Maura breathing on the back of her neck. When they had fallen asleep, Maura's arm was over her shoulder and they had been holding hands. Now Nancy felt that arm on her hip, the hand on her thigh.

Nancy moved her hand to her thigh so she could take Maura's hand into her own. She interlaced her fingers with Maura's and the feeling of euphoria that had enveloped her mind began spreading across her whole body.

She continued to lay in that position until she felt a pair of lips latch onto her earlobe and pull a little. The she heard Maura whisper in her ear, "Good morning, beautiful." After her greeting, Maura again latched onto Nancy's earlobe with her lips and continued tugging.

At first, Nancy just moaned. Then without moving her head she said out loud, "Good morning to you too." Maura kept placing little kisses on the back of Nancy's neck and going back to nip at her ear.

In between her little kisses Maura said, "As much as I'd love to stay here in bed with you, we have things to do."

"Nope. Sorry. Not today we don't." Nancy's said this in a very authoritative way.

Maura stopped her kisses and said, "Oh, so you have plans for us?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, you made one big mistake."

"What's that?"

"You forgot what position you're in."

"What do you me...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" Nancy had not finished her question when Maura wrapped one arm around Nancy's waist and held her tight while she started tickling Nancy's ribs with her other hand.

Nancy was struggling to get out of Maura's grip but unfortunately for her, she was very ticklish.

"No. Maura. Stop. I...I..."

"Who's in charge?"

"I...I...I am...I'm in charge. AAAHHH! Oh! No. Don't. I'm really ticklish...I...No! AAAHHHH!

"Who's in charge, Nance? Say it."

"I...I'm in charge...I'm...AAAHHHH! I'm in charge."

"I don't think so Nance. I've got a pretty good hold on you and like you said, you're really ticklish."

Nancy was struggling but she was finally able to get herself out of Maura's grasp. She spun quickly and surprised Maura with her quickness and agility, Maura forgetting Nancy's cheerleading background. She rolled Maura onto her back and climbed on top of her, pinning Maura to the bed.

Nancy was right on top of Maura, her weight holding the taller redhead in place. Nancy was breathing heavily from the physical effort as well as the effects of the tickling. She looked down into Maura's eyes. The playfulness in them was a thrill for Nancy and she leaned down and kissed her.

When she broke the kiss, she looked at Maura again and said, "I'm in charge and no one is going anywhere."

Maura looked up with concern in her eyes, but the smile on her face made it obvious that she was just playing along. "But you have class this morning?" Nancy shook her head yes. "So, you're not going to class?" This time Nancy shook her head no. "But I have class this morning." Now Nancy shook her head yes. "So, I take it I'm not going either?" Nancy shook her head no, again.

With each question the grin on Nancy's face was getting bigger and bigger. Maura looked up to those sky-blue eyes in the curtain of blond hair. As Nancy's smile got bigger, the dimples appear that made her look so adorable. At this point, Maura could feel the relaxed hold that Nancy had on her. She probably could have thrown her off if she moved hard and fast enough. Only, that was the absolute last thing she wanted to do.

Maura asked, "So what is your plan for me?"

Nancy responded, "Enlightened self-interest."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means I have a whole bunch of things that I want to do to you because I want to do them, but I really hope you enjoy them too."

"Oh well. In that case, maybe I'll stick around for a little bit."

"I'll make it worth your while." And with that Nancy leaned down and kissed Maura on the lips. It was a very passionate kiss and Maura returned it with equal passion. As amazing as last night had been, it was just the beginning. And Maura just relaxed and let it all come to her in whatever way Nancy had in mind.

When Nancy broke the kiss and started moving down Maura's body, Maura began to realize just how turned on she already was. The tickling had been mostly childish fun, but it had been a little arousing. And the kiss she had just shared with Nancy had been very sensual. However, before she could think more about this, her mind was overwhelmed with the sensations of soft lips on one of her areolas and a soft tongue lightly running across one of her nipples.

Nancy had been serious before with her "enlightened self-interest" comment. She did want to give Maura all the pleasure in the world. But she also very much wanted Maura's tits. She had been lusting after them ever since that night when Maura fucked that one boy toy reverse cowgirl style. As far as Nancy was concerned, they were perfect. And she had wanted them and now she was going to feast on them. But she was determined not to rush through or own enjoyment, nor deprive Maura of extended pleasures.