Love at Sea

Story Info
Two newbies to cruising link up sexually at sea.
5.7k words
4.36
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The international shipping line's smallest vessel, Sea Discovery, with 366 cabins, left Southampton on a 7-day mini-cruise at 8 am, gliding through a lingering mist in a busy harbour with fog-horns sounding mournfully, those conditions subduing the excitement of passengers a little.

But the complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne in each cabin, or a cup of tea from the offering of seven different blends, served to lift spirits when the mainly first-time cruisers retreated to their cabins.

Sea Discovery was used by the company to hopefully indoctrinate citizens sailing from a popular cruise sailing port in Europe, America, Asia, South African and Australia in a circuit set by the company's Director of Cruising to entice triallists to catch 'the bug' and sign up with the company for further cruises over their lifetime.

The only sea journey most novice passengers had experienced was chugging across a harbour on a passenger ferry.

* * *

Lillian Salt was a typical newcomer to cruising, and was excited to be on board and sailing to adventure, at least that was what the glossy brochure had promised, enticing her to sign up.

As a teen, she'd often sailed in a dinghy with her older brother during seaside holidays with her family at such places as Brighton, and had travelled on four return ferry trips across the channel between Britain and France. That limited experience plus earning a big salary as a single woman. earning a living as a hair stylish in a salon serving Londoners wealthy enough to pamper their bodies, had brought her to the point of sampling 'memorable cruising on the High Seas'.

Providing she experienced a favourable outcome from this shakedown mini-voyage, she intended to take an annual cruise each year to far away places offering exotic adventure and to perhaps sample romance aboard ship, preferably hot romance.

Lily, as Lillian preferred to be called, was in cabin 2028 on deck two.

Above her on deck 3, cabin 3034 was Alan Childs, a corporate computer systems forensic engineer (with a concentration in cybersecurity) early in building real-life experience in that science.

Those two would tangle romantically to passionately enjoy the otherwise incident-free smooth cruise.

* * *

Alan Childs has been sailing single-handed in a dinghy since the age of seven until in his late teens and these days raced his small keeled yacht competitively with a crew of two pals (fellow young men) and his long-time girlfriend Susie. The two families of Alan and Susie expected those two to marry because they were inseparable and Susie shared that belief, as did her girlfriends.

Occasionally after sex, Susie would say dreamily they should think about marriage soon and Alan would dismay her by replying negatively, perhaps grunting 'Perhaps' or saying 'Why spoil it by marrying when we have it all now?'

The truth was Alan (31) was hooked on the concept of marrying the perfect wife. Susie looked okay but she had the body of her mother that would pile on fat as she got older, and Susie tended to nag. He'd failed to break her away from that habit, and she frequently didn't want to have sex when he did, much too frequently in fact. But above all, like her mother, she was a lousy cook whereas he abhorred factory-processed meals.

In comparison, his slim mum could still fit into her wedding dress and she cooked like a champion.

Alan entered a lift, heading for the bar topside, and the only other occupant when it arrived was a female, aged about 28. He licked his lips, thinking what a great-looking bird (slag for a comely woman).

He said nothing and stared at the far corner when she said "Hi."

He grunted hi and didn't know what else to say. He was surprised that such a good-looker had said anything to a guy she didn't know.

"First time on a cruise?"

He nodded and glanced furtively at her tits. Oh boy!"

She said he didn't say much and he blurted, "I didn't expect you to talk to me."

She replied calmly, "Andy why not? It was only me being friendly. It was not as if I was attempting to hit on you."

"What?" he almost whimpered.

The door of the lift (elevator) opened at the top level.

"After you," he said, with a sweep of his arm.

"Why, do you want to check out my arse?" she laughed.

Alan was shocked.

He shot out of the lift, sped past her and followed the signs to the Seafarer's Bar. Shakily, he ordered a larger beer.

The lift encountered female arrived immediately behind him and sat two stools away.

He'd stabilized from his uncertainty and offered to buy her a drink.

"Omigod, you can talk without being prompted? A gin and tonic please, no ice."

The bemused female bar tender nodded to Alan that she'd heard the request and went off to pour their drinks.

Alan and Lily sat quietly studying each other in the mirror behind the bar.

Their drinks arrived and his accidental off-sider said in surprise, "How on earth did you order my drink?"

"The bartender heard you say gin and tonic, no ice, and looked at me and I nodded to her, signifying to proceed with that order."

"Is that true," the gin and tonic beneficiary asked the bartender.

The older woman said, "Yes dearie, many males are men of few words. Females gain experience in filling in most of the missing links. You two should sit at a table and get acquainted because other passengers will pour in here during the next few minutes to be indoctrinated at this bar as seafarers.

Alan pulled out a chair for the woman, and she smiled as if thinking, 'Ah, here's a chap who's been taught good manners by his mother'.

They sat and introduced themselves and Alan said his mother almost called his youngest sister at birth Lily but settled for Lillian.

They engaged in conversation over that.

A lull in conversation followed until Lily asked, "Are you looking for romance on this cruise?"

"I don't know."

Surprised, she asked how could he not know.

He said, "I've been going with my best girlfriend for thirteen years."

"Omigod, I didn't intend to pry. Will you marry her?"

He said slyly wasn't that prying and she laughed and told him to answer the question.

"It's difficult to say."

"Come on, say it!"

"I... um, I... no."

"There, you've said it and you've got that difficulty out of the way. I was attracted to you as soon as I saw you and thought Omigod, he's dishy."

"Me?" Alan said, disbelievingly.

"Yes, compared with some of the lads that I've dated. You are blonde with plenty of hair, muscular with wide and square shoulders, a flat belly and you are tall with an almost heart-melting smile as if you mean it."

"You are a strange woman," he said, shaking his head. "I'm just one of the lads."

Shrugging, Lily said, "What have you noticed about me?"

He said naively, "Your tits."

She giggled and without requesting him to use a more acceptable word than tits, said, "And?"

He hesitated and said, "You show no belly and have an attractive curve to shape your small butt and, now don't get mad, you have very kissable-looking lips, great-looks and one hell of a shapely haircut."

"You mean hair styling."

"Do I?"

She sighed and said his description made her sound quite appealing.

"Quite appealing? You're a stunner and that's why I initially had difficulty talking to you."

"Are you likely to kiss my kissable lips?"

He felt empowered by the intimacy of the conversation and said, "Yeah, probably."

"And what about your girlfriend of 13 long years?"

"She's not here and anyway she's on the way out. You've made me realize I'm holding her back from finding a guy who'll marry her."

Lily nodded and appeared ready to stun him.

"Does that mean we are likely to have sex?"

Alan, who was taking a big sip of larger, spluttered into his beer.

Wiping his lips with the back of his hand he said, "Lily you can't say that to a guy you've just met."

She smiled sweetly and said she just did.

The bar was filling and a couple in their mid-thirties approached their table. The woman introduced them as Duncan and Debora, and asked could they join their table. Lily said "Yes, and welcome" while her companion just frowned.

"God, you two appear made for each other," Debora gushed, touching her wedding and engagement rings. "How long have you been together?"

"Ages," Lily responded.

"We first met twenty minutes ago."

The other three eyed Alan coolly and he squirmed.

"Sorry," he apologized to Lily who laughed and said it was fine, it seemed they had some adjusting to do.

Debora said sternly, "Alan, it's not the gentlemanly thing to contradict a lady?"

He bit back what he was about to say but Debora goaded him to say it.

"I have no intention of lowering my standards for anyone, male or female."

His listeners nodded in agreement and Lily lifted up Alan's hand and squeezed it, and leaned across. and kissed his cheek.

He murmured, "God, your lips are soft."

Debora urged, "Go on you two, have a proper kiss and make that first kiss a memorable one."

Their first kiss lingered, and Alan broke away and said romantically, "That was s-o c-o-o-l, Lily,"

Debora said, sounding aroused, "That's because you're so dishy, Alan. Probably you should start dinner tonight with a lashing of oysters."

The females and Duncan sniggered and Alan sat embarrassed.

The others were unaware Alan had an issue.

He believed he shouldn't play around with another woman until he'd severely ties at as face-to-face meeting with Susie.

He sighed, thinking he was bound to that convention and as delectable as Lily was, he'd would comply with that convention.

However, Alan would find out that other strong forces could intervene.

The afternoon turned into early evening and the bar became noisier and merrier. Dance music was played over speakers and without warning, Deborah pulled Alan to his feet and said, "Come on, let's dance."

The small wooden dance floor was crowded, forcing users into close contact, very close contact. Deborah pressed her almost flat chest into Alan and he thought he could feel very erect nipples. She then ground her groin against him, repeatedly and said, "Can you feel what I'm doing?"

"Yes," he said and stammered, "B-but don't ex-expected me to re-retaliate."

She whispered that wasn't required as she was getting herself off, unassisted.

The pace of her groin rubbing increased and she suddenly pulled back and grabbed a handful of his half-aroused genitals and screamed into his shoulder clothing and convolved heavily several times.

"You should be tonguing me heavily," she gasped.

He said no he shouldn't.

She said, "Of course you shouldn't be doing that, I'm such a filthy cow."

"I enjoyed it," he confessed, until now unaware that females could let themselves go so abandonly in a solo effort and yet allow a stranger to share in the experience.

"You animalistic bitch," he offered with a laugh and felt her shudder against him again.

She whispered she'd like him to suck her dry and he laughed and said she was dreaming.

They came off the dance floor, she looking weary as if she'd run 10 km. Neither her husband nor Lily commented. Lily stood and he took her hand and said, "Let's dance."

They fell together well in the crush and she said simply, "I can feel you against me; it is making me feel sexy."

"You mean I'm crushing your tits?"

"No, much farther down but keep pressing there; it feels good."

He felt the need to say something and said it.

"I have plenty down there."

"Good," she said simply, nestling her head on an angle on his shoulder.

That felt so good and he admired her friendliness.

After a while of the slow crawl masquerading in the crush as dancing, he pushed a hand down between them and felt the outline of her quim.

"I'd liked you to finger me, but not here."

"Right," he said, slowly removing his hand and feeling he was in quite a dilemma because his desire to work her until they were fucking was stronger than earlier. She, too, appeared excited to be touched and in all probability the inevitable outcome would occur.

Late that evening, after the four ate at one of the four restaurants, entering the one with the Spanish theme, the two couples separated after kisses and hand-shaking, promising to meet again next day.

Lily and Alan kissed hotly outside her cabin and when they finally parted, she said, "Are you coming in?"

"I, um, well...," he said indecisively.

"Come on, I'm primed for sex," she said, and eyeing the bulge in the front of his pants added, "And obviously you are too."

She avoided touching him, unlocked the cabin door and went in, leaving the door ajar.

For thirty seconds, he hesitated, listening to the urgings of his conscience, then muttered 'Fuck being good' and went into the cabin, locking the door behind him.

"Are you sure?" Lily asked.

"Only if you have condoms."

She went to the top drawer of her dresser and pulled out a box of condom packs and said she would roll one on for him.

"Go girl," Alan said, dropping to his knees, lifting her short skirt and pulling down her G-string and feeling her wetness inhaled her arousal.

Ripe for it she was, absolutely.

He began fingering her and as she stood groaning softly, he sighed.

They'd both been drinking alcoholic drinks for hour, freeing them from many inhibitions. He wondered what was the best thing to do?

Alan withdrew the three fingers that he'd inserted by then, and held them up.

Lily sucked them greedily.

He smiled, pleased she was no innocent, freed from motherly protection.

She worked three fingers into herself. She withdrew them and held them out, dripping. He sucked noisily, wincing as she swayed back and forth a little, holding two handfuls of his hair for balance while she bent over looking into his eyes.

Perfect. That indicated at least right now she was really interested in him, perhaps passionately, and it confirmed her sexual worldliness, at least to him.

Eyes glazed by alcohol ingestion, she swung her head back, her mouth opening widely and invitingly.

He, bleary-eyed, allowed his advancing tongue to be sucked in toward the back of her throat.

Alan felt one of her hands drop to clutch his half-erect cock and then stay motionless.

Yes, she was being over-taken by the need to sleep too.

Lily spat out his tongue while pulling back her head and muttered sleep, and that was all for the time being. He was unaware of her towing him to her bed and being pulled down beside her, and her rolling clear as he crashed on to the mattress, also fully dressed.

* * *

During the night, Lily was awakened by Alan lurching about. When he returned and flopped down beside her without speaking, she went off to pee. She wondered how he, being drunk, could have found the toilet and then smiled wearily, thinking their cabins were small and probably laid-out identically. The floor around the bowl appeared dry to her bare feet and so his aim into the bowl must have been accurate.

She smiled approvingly as she sat heavily, almost bouncing, on to the toilet seat after pulling it down. She recalled getting her fingers completely around his almost fully erect donger and that confirmed he would not be too big for her, or even uncomfortably big.

Her decision to go on this short shake-down cruise was to find if cruising and she were compatible and to hopefully find a guy interested in her sufficiently to try to pound the butt off her, err figuratively, for hours on end and to introduce her into anal sex.

Perhaps Alan' donger was too thick to bang her anally, but there was only one way to find out. At least he was really cool and appeared to really like her, rather being a thickhead drooling to bang her into tomorrow before drifting off to carnally rip off some babe before abandoning her and moving on as if he were a worker on the meat preparation line at a slaughterhouse.

"God, I feel sick," Lily sighed and drifted back to sleep, still sitting at the toilet.

She awoke and wondered why she was in the bathroom and went out to find it was daylight with no sign of her potential carnal intruder.

Perhaps he had to go to work?

Then remembering where she was looking around her, Lily shook her head to clear it and update her memory.

Remembering Alan with his fat dick and heart-massaging smile, she wailed, "Omigod, he's abandoned me because we didn't fuck."

Befuddled again, she looked at the wall clock.

The time was 11.15.

But how could that be? She hadn't had breakfast!

Lily went to the bathroom, dry-wretched and didn't feel any better. She popped two pain-killers and patted her bared tum between the top of her jeans and her colourful top and knew she would feel better soon when the pills dealt with the thumping in her head.

Slowly, she began remembering the previous afternoon and night clearly.

She cringed.

Omigod, in her anxiety to get Alan sliding between her legs and pumping, she'd acted like a whore on heat.

"Omigod," she wailed, thinking little wonder he'd abandoned her.

Crossing her arms to cup her boobs, she wandered out into the cabin proper in increasing misery.

Then she saw it.

A scrawled note on the coffee table.

Arseholes who abandon a babe don't leave notes!

She felt a little rush of joy that disappeared god-knows where.

Lily sat on a chair, almost tumbling off it, such was her haste. She grabbed the note, brushing away tears.

For fuck sake, why was she crying?

Hope, perhaps? Yes, wild hope.

Hi babe.

Got up at 6.00 ready to prepare to go off to work, feeling lousy. The I remembered last night and why I was in a cabin that wasn't mine and remembered treating you as if you were a hot whore, although I don't think I know any whores or how they react to a guy with a fully-loaded dick. And then I almost vomited in disgust. How could I treat a lady like that? I felt like strangling my dick but knew I'd lack the guts to do that. I thought it best to leave you to come out of your hangover without me around. If you want me to have sex with you romantically, I'll be the man. If you wish to have nothing more to do with me again, I'll understand, but won't like it because I haven't even seen those gorgeous tits of yours unbarred. Omigod, what a potential loss. I'm off to puke. Al the Jerk.

By the time Lily reached the end of the short note, she was weeping.

She looked back to find just one word, and hovered her gaze over the word 'lady'. Her tears streamed.

Omigod, he cherished her although knowing her for only a few wonderful hours! And he'd rung her bell!

She staggered back to bed, symbolically bared her boobs for him and tenderly placed that wonderful note between them.

And, still sobbing, Lily fell asleep.

Chapter 2

At 4.10 that afternoon, Lily was on a bar stool wondering what to order when someone, probably Alan, slipped in beside her and gave her a painful horse-bite on the thigh.

"Ouch" she yelled and was silence by a full kiss over the mouth.

She pulled away, checked that it was Alan, and simpered, "Oh darling."

He beamed and said great tits.

Lily felt the urge to bare them for him but curbed that eagerness, deciding it would be best to play Instalment Two his way.

Males had the belief they were born to lead, and perhaps historically that was true as it was also true that females were generally gifted with superior brain-power.

That being so, females also instinctively know that superior brains don't necessary lead one anywhere, including into having sex.

"Great kiss Al, fucking vicious horse-bite."

"Want another big kiss, with slobber if you wish?"

She replied, exercising restraint: "Just having you beside me is enough, right now."

The look she received triggered Lily's thighs to squeeze together. She held back on expressing surprise and enjoyed the feeling of, err, glowing.

12