Love at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued on normally, rather like any newly met young couple avoiding talking about sex, although that didn't necessarily mean not thinking about it at times.

One thought that drifted through Lily's mind was the possibility that she was abnormally over sexually focused for a female of her age and then dismissed that conjecture, soberly thinking so what?

* * *

Alan took an unhurried side-on view of the awesome bustline of his companion and looked into the mirror behind the bar into the staring green eyes of the well-endowed brunette.

"What?" she said neutrally.

"Nothing," he claimed.

"Liar."

She leaned against him, pressing a good portion of that bustline into his shoulder and whispered, "Thanks for that note, written from the heart I suspect. I don't mind you harbouring the fanciful image of me as a wench or a whore and it's okay to treat me lustfully but do so kindly."

"Appreciated," he said, and reaching out tweaked the nipple gently that was not squashed into his shoulder.

"Lovely," she murmured into his ear and pulled away a little when the motherly bar tender from yesterday leaned over and whispered, "Should I refresh your drinks or book you a room?"

Giggling, Lily pulled clear and said "Refresh our drinks, please."

She pulled out a comb from her handbag and fiddled with her hair while Alan wondered should he stoke his flaccid dick affectionately or ask his new girlfriend to do that.

That gave him quite a jolt.

He checked his watch and said to Lily that he would be back in a few minutes.

"Don't forget to come back," she laughed and he negotiated the growing crowd.

Alan returned five minute's later, and a guy attempting to hit on her drifted away avoiding catching Alan's intense gaze.

"What did he want?" he demanded and Lily said calmly, "What do you think?"

Alan said, his voice sounding a little tight: "I made the call."

"You've dumped her?"

"Yes."

"Thanks for having the courage.".

He waited for her to express commiserations but she had nothing more to say, and he thought good her. She could be a tough bitch when necessary, and he liked that.

Alan gave her a light horse-bite and she whispered, "Casually brush a hand over my boobs."

He did that and felt good about himself and about them and the calm audacity of his new girlfriend. Who knew what would follow? He believed he could guess accurately.

Duncan and Deborah Stevens joined them and exchanged kisses and shoulder slaps like good friends do.

Later they dawdled over dinner, swapping information about themselves. The older couple were professionals and was surprised to find the sexually aggressive Deborah was completing the last leg of her post-graduate training as a doctor working in a children's hospital. He wondered how she could be released to go on a sea cruise and Deborah confessed she'd lied that she needed to be at the side of her healthy stepmother who was having a liver transplant.

Duncan was an internal auditor for a regional group of branches of a national bank.

Lily excited Deborah's interest when she described herself as a consultant hair stylist for the lower echelon rich and famous and Alan had to explained to them all exactly what he did as a graduate corporate computer systems forensic engineer.

Leaving the restaurant, they drifted off to a cocktail bar where there was dancing, and each time Deborah snaffled Alan for a dance she gave a reasonable imitation of a protagonist giving an exhibition of dry-fucking and groaned into a heavy climax (either faked or most likely real) during two of the five times they danced together.

"How many times can you ejaculate during a session of hard sex."

"Dunno, darling. I've always outlasted the guy fucking me."

Eventually, during one of the several times Alan and Lily were dancing, she asked, "Have you gained the impression Debbs was practically fucking you?" He replied truthfully, "Yes, each time we danced. She told me not to worry because no one would notice."

"Wow, you really are truthful for a guy," Lily said, impressed, leaving Alan wondering about the type of guys she usually associated with.

As if guessing what Alan was thinking, Lily sighed and said, "There's no shortage of male Arseholes out there."

He seized the opportunity and manfully and immodestly, "Yeah, quite right. Aren't you lucky you found me' and was rewarded by Lily showering his face with sweet mini-kisses.

He said in a fake protest, "I need a towel" and she replied sweetly, "Then take one of the pile on the bed that I'll need when you really treat me like a woman."

"Omigod, you're blushing," she said, and the sight of her long neck throwing her head back in delighted laugher hurled Alan's dick into full erection.

Lily's head swung back into normal position and her green eyes began to darken and she moved her hips in a circular motion.

"Omigod... you... you have an erection and I saw you staring at my neck. When I was young and whenever I complained about my long neck, my mother would hush me and say mysteriously that one day I would learn what a long graceful neck could do for me. I'm almost twenty-eight and have been fucking for years, but this is the first time I've become aware of a guy becoming excited by my neck."

"You're got that right, Lily. When I eyed the curve of your neck and heard your delighted laugh, for a moment I thought my dick was about top burst through my jeans. And that was a definite statement that we are together to do the business."

"Omigod, together to do the business sound far more romantic that saying we are together to fuck," Lily said, pouting her lips, wanting to be kissed.

They kissed sweetly at first and then their mouths relaxed more and finally Lily's tongue tip penetrated a little into Alan's mouth.

He groped a hand between them a squeezed a boob heavily.

"Steady," she panted. "Let's allow the passion to build before we book a room."

"Ah, Clara the bartender used that term. How could she have a clue about us?"

"Don't be naïve. She only had to look at us looking at each other to know."

"Oh."

Smiling, Lily said gently that it would be her pleasure to expose over time some of the finer points of a romantic relationship with her imminent lover.

"You mean me?"

"Of course."

"How long is meant by 'over time'?"

"The longer we are together and the deeper will become."

She looked at her man affectionately, wondering what he really thought about her and decided to confront him. The music that they were dancing to was coming to a close.

"Do you have experience in deep relationships, Alan?"

"Dunno?"

"I mean well beyond simply stretching open offered pussy?"

He frowned and looked uncertain. The dance finished, leaving Alan standing still with an imaginary question mark attached to his forehead.

Grasping Alan's hand, Lily led him back to their table. They chatted with their companions for a while until Deborah decided to rub against her husband, and led him to the dance floor.

"By deeper relationships, do you mean have I been taken to meet the parents of any current regular date?"

"Not really, as the parents might simply be curious to check out the guy who they suspect is banging their daughter. The guy is slipping into a deeper relationship when he realizes he doesn't wish to leave the side of his date, even if they're not yet into having sex, and especially when separated by distance and you feel the emotion of missing her."

Alan said, "That I can understand. I have experienced that a bit."

"Your relationship has become deeper, more profound, when you just want to touch her and are not thinking of having sex."

"Nah, that's pure love, I should think, although I love my mother and my sister but I don't think of having sex with them."

"Oh yes, and good boy. Where are you in respect of our relationship?"

"I'm big with the desire to touch you and am eager to fuck you and repeatedly."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah, and you should expect that from a guy who is not use to lying."

"Damn you, Alan Childs," Lily snorted, eyes flashing reflected light.

"Steady on, Lily," he urged. "I admire you greatly, and I'd be surprised if you were unaware of that. And I don't take it for granted that you will permit me to fuck you. Please, just give our relationship time to flourish."

Looking guilty, Lily said he was right, and she agreed with him about giving it time to flourish.

"In my defence, I say it's not altogether my fault as you lit my furnace the first time you touched me and I've been dripping into my panties periodically ever since then."

"Omigod, that's a sign that you really want me as your lover, isn't it?"

She nodded, her eyes forming tears.

"Right babe, let's fuck as soon as we get out of here. That's taking the next step and when I see you rubbing my sperm into your tits, I expect that will lift my commitment to you up a couple of notches and my affection towards you is likely to rise accordingly. It's how it's happened in the creation of lovers since humans began to copulate and more finer feelings will bind us, providing we permit that to happen."

"May we leave now," Lily urged.

"No, let our feelings and expectations build while we continue our evening with Duncan and Deborah. By the way, I have no intention of fucking her and perhaps you should think about the likelihood of her attempting to hit on you too."

"No worries, I don't fuck around with other females."

"Think carefully Lily, I reckon she is a nympho."

"Omigod, I'm warned. I was already wondering because she appears, um, rather forward. She has, um, touched me almost intimately a couple of times."

The two couples broke up two hours later on the best of terms.

* * *

Lily and Alan stood outside her cabin and he asked, a little nervously, "Your place or mine?"

She swiped her cabin door to unlock it and pulled Alan in after her and laughing, said, "My cabin is nearest, why waste any further time."

Alan bent over unsteadily and bit her on the butt over her thin cocktail dress.

"Ouch,' she laughed excitedly. "That hurt, you pig."

She spun around and they kissed deeply, and begun drunkenly fiddling to remove each other's clothes.

They broke apart to complete the disrobing and looking into Lily's eyes deeply, he said, "This time, and we go all the way."

"Yes, yes of course, providing we can manage it. We're both drunk."

He said sternly, "But we do so with alert memories?"

"For sure," she responded, sounding a little uncertain.

But it took only a deep kiss in a hug to propel them on their way.

But a problem developed.

"I'm only half-erect and it appears stalled."

Wiping saliva from her lips, Lily said gently, "It may not be a problem for us. Let's strip. You suck my tits while I jerk you into a full and meaty erection."

Alan blurted, "How can you be so confident when it's got me thinking negatively."

"Just hang in there, luv. I've had experience."

He sucked away filling his mind with erotic thoughts while Lily jerked away, lubricating his dick from the wetness from her pussy.

Before long she had a fully-erect dick in her hand and was clutching it affectionately.

"Should I sit on it?"

"Yes please."

She repositioned to face him and told Alan to play with her tits while she mounted him and worked away. He was impressed she used the word tits so confidently. It appeared that her language became more lustier in the bedroom.

Alan felt her steering his cock toward the juicy opening that was well prepared for entry.

"Imagine you are swelling in size and making me almost scream in pain and you are almost at the point of bellowing in agony as I attempt to join two other fingers that I already have up your butt."

"Disgusting," Alan chuckled, aware that it was working.

His cock felt the thickest he'd ever know and she did have an arm curled under them and a finger teasing flesh around his anal opening.

"Don't get too excited and cum too early."

He reacted to that timely warning by switching his thoughts to being be-calmed in his racing yacht and watching opponents catching the wind coming from behind them and moving off to cut his earlier lead in the race even further.

That imagined frustration worked, leaving him with the conviction he could bang away for an hour or so, no worries.

He grabbed Lily behind her shoulders and pulled her against him and rolled until they were on their sides and he began banging her steadily.

"Omigod, you're the man," she said excitedly and seconds later shouted she was climaxing.

"No problema," said her man, confidently. "I hope you can last more than one climax."

"Arsehole, I'll run you dry every time we fuck."

"Is that a promise?"

"Absolutely."

Alan said confidently, I'm thinking we should continue our relationship after this try-out voyage ends."

"I welcome that thought," Lily said, and grunted as she began catching Alan's renewed momentum amid that squelching from the additional lube from Lily's release.

He felt a finger teasing him anally again

Alan whispered would she like them to try it anally, and held his breath expectantly.

The End

12