I Love The Way You Do That.

Story Info
Sometimes it's more than just the words.
21.1k words
4.56
88.2k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragnarok1
ragnarok1
1,225 Followers

This story is long, I'm sure some will say too long. If you don't like long stories please be warned. However, what else do you have to do as you stay away from others. There is more sex in this one than most of my others, but still just enough to move the story along. I hope you like the story, but whether you do or don't I'd appreciate your feedback.

I was concentrating on putting just the right amount of pressure on her G-spot with my fingertip. Likewise, I was putting just the right amount of pressure on her clit with my tongue as I held it lightly between my teeth and lips, sucking in an ever-increasing intensity. She screamed, and bucked her hips as I continued my ministrations on her vagina. I didn't let go. I rode the wave, as it were, and continued my assault on her womanhood. She had an orgasm that lasted at least 3 minutes as I continued to suck, finger, and nibble her. Then, when she was just to the end of her convulsions, I pushed my middle finger into her ass, sending her into another round of orgasmic convulsions.

This was my cue. I got on my knees and plunged my cock into her gushing canal. She continued to buck on my cock. Moments later I filled her with a month's worth of cum.

One month, that is how long it had been since she was "in the mood" to do anything with me. Actually, she had been kind of a bitch for the last 3 months, especially the last month. So, when she woke me this morning with her mouth on my cock, I was surprised, to say the least.

We had just had a fight last night. She had come home late from work and all but demanded I come to the bedroom and go down on her. After the way she had been treating me I said, "Fuck You!"

"Not with that attitude, you won't!" She sniped back. Then she proceeded to go upstairs to take a shower. She was in there for 30 minutes. I'm sure the water heater ran out of hot water before she was done.

I was tired of her attitude lately. She had always had a hot temper and could hold a grudge for days. She was, after all, a full-blooded Irish woman. Katherine O'Brien was her maiden name, now she is Katherine McCarthy, not Kate or Katie, just Katherine. I made the mistake early in our relationship to try calling her Kat, boy did I hear it!

My name is Kurt McCarthy, I'm her husband. Yes, I'm Irish too. We've been together since high school. We'd started going steady when we were 16. I learned early on to get out of the way when she started her tirades. That is how it has been for the last 26 years, 22 of them as husband and wife.

Even with her hot temper I still loved her. The red hair, green eyes and fair skin with freckles, I loved it all.

We were each other's first boyfriend and girlfriend. In fact, we were each other's first kiss. We had talked, as we started dating about what we were comfortable doing, sexually. She said, "I will be a virgin on my wedding day!"

I respected that, but that didn't stop us from fooling around. In fact, that 4 year period, before we got married, was when I perfected my oral skills. I knew just what she liked, when and how often. I really enjoyed it too. I loved to see the effect my fingers and tongue could have on her, it gave me quite the ego boost.

That is why today, when she woke me with the blowjob, I knew exactly what she wanted. It was kind of our 'go to' routine, she would give me a blowjob until I was almost ready to explode and then stop, roll over and let me dive in to use my expertise. Then we would cum together with my cock buried to the hilt in her juicy cunt.

Today, like so many times before, she had said, "I love the way you do that.", when I was eating her out. This time, however, something was different.

I got up and said, "I'm going to jump in the shower." I knew that if I didn't get to it first it would be an hour before I would be able to get into the bathroom. In response she just groaned an assent.

As I let the water stream over my body, I kept thinking of what she had said. She had said those words hundreds of times before. Why did they bother me now? I'm sure part of it was the fact that our relationship had been strained these last few months. I didn't even know why. I just knew how to stay away from her when she got in those moods. Usually they would last no more than a week, maybe 10 days tops. This, lasting a month, was unprecedented.

"I love the way you do that." She had said. Why did that bother me so much?

I finished the shower and wrapped a towel around myself as I walked into the bedroom. "Hey, sleepy head, it's your turn."

She groaned, but got up and made her way to the bathroom. Within five minutes she was in the shower, soaking herself.

I liked looking at her. Her red hair, now wet, was flowing down to below her shoulders, her perfect sized B cup breasts, her tapered waist and cute ass, and, the thing I loved the most, her red bush. It reminded me of the hot sex we used to have, daily. The first year of our marriage we couldn't get enough of each other -- before work, after work, and sometimes at lunch, if we could get away.

That was when I worked as a mechanic and she was working at Target. Those were the days, we were poor, but in total love, and lust, for each other.

I had continued to work as a mechanic up until about 8 years ago. That is when the owner of the local NAPA franchise approached me about coming to work for him. He appealed to my drive to do something different with my life. I was making about $40,000 a year turning wrenches. We had talked many times, either when I went to pick up parts, or when he delivered them to our shop. He had 2 stores at the time and was looking to open a third and needed a manager. He felt I was the one.

Obviously, I knew cars and parts. I was ASE certified and he liked the way I handled myself with the customers.

He took me to dinner one night after work to discuss an opportunity. I thought he just wanted a manager. In reality, he wanted to talk about a business opportunity, one that could set Katherine and I up for life. He asked me if I had ever thought of owning my own business. Well, of course I had, I think most people have at some time in their lives.

Not to bore you with all the details, but the gist was; I would work for him making the same $40,000 a year for 10 years and at the end of that time he would sell me the business. During that time, he would put $20,000 a year into an account for me to use as the down payment on the purchase of the franchise. Also, during that time, he would groom me to take over the business. I have always been a trusting man, and a handshake sealed the deal between us. I gave my two weeks notice, and then started working for him.

This appealed to me at the time because my 12 year old son and 10 year old daughter were becoming quite active in sports. This would give me the flexibility in my schedule to be there at most of their games. It would, however, mean I would be working some nights and weekends.

That night, when I spoke to Katherine about accepting the new job, she was furious that I hadn't talked to her first. I hadn't even gotten a chance to talk to her about the future opportunity of the franchise, I knew that she would be furious that I hadn't gotten something in writing. I told her that I was missing my children's childhood and that this job would give me the chance to be a bigger part of their lives. Then I told her that it would be good for us all in the end. She didn't want to hear any of it and I was on her shit list for over a week. I sure hoped that nothing went wrong with my plan, I didn't want to suffer the 'wrath of Katherine'. I had experienced that many times; while camping, at birthday parties, and on vacations.

Now, eight years later, I was looking forward to surprising her in just 2 years. Of course, not getting a raise for the last 8 years has led to some heated discussions between us. I would just tell her to trust me, which unfortunately didn't come easy for her.

My schedule had changed from 7:30 -- 5:00, five days a week as a mechanic, to anytime between 9:00 - 7:00 during the week and possibly some weekends as well. However, I did have the flexibility of schedule that allowed me to see my kids play baseball, softball, and soccer.

About 2 years ago I had started noticing a change in Katherine. She had become agitated easier and the usual short temper had become even shorter. She also started belittling me on occasion. That can definitely wear on a man's ego, and cause a little resentment as well.

These last 3 months it has gotten progressively worse. I tried talking to her about it. At first it would have an effect, she would apologize and things would get better for about a week. Then it would start up again.

Lately, however, when I have mentioned something to her, she has given me a look of annoyance and her attitude has actually gotten worse. Obviously, that has affected our home life, not to mention our sex life. I have come to a point where I'd rather be at work building the business than at home with her.

On the bright side, business has grown. We now have 4 locations and our commercial business is steadily increasing.

My wife has always worked. She, of course, took a little time off when the kids were born, but she went right back to work shortly after. It didn't take her too long to land a job working for an insurance agency group. They have 4 offices around the city, she is now the office manager of one of them. From what I can gather she is doing a great job. I know, from experience, that managing people can sometimes be stressful, so I've got to believe some of my wife's attitude is due to that stress. I have asked her what has changed in the last two years, but she doesn't have an answer for me, and gets angry when I pry too much.

As I put on my clothes, to do some work around the house, my mind returns to this morning's great sex. I smile in remembrance, but something still bother's me in the back of my mind, "I love the way you do that."

The rest of the weekend, and through out the next week, things are back to "normal". The new normal, that is. Katherine was testy all week. Friday night she came home a little late again and it was like a repeat of the previous Friday. She was actually even more demanding of me to perform my expertise in the bedroom. I've mentioned, she's Irish, but so am I, and although I don't have as hot of a temper, I still have one. Her attitude and demands had gotten my ire up.

When she said, "I need you to service me."

I told her, "I don't jump at your command, you can service yourself." I wasn't going to be her lap dog.

Well, that night I slept in my son Kevin's room. He had gotten himself an apartment about 6 month's ago so his room was available.

When I walked into our bedroom, to get some clothes, Katherine was in the shower. I heard her phone notification that she had a text. I don't know what you want to call it; Karma, fate, Hand of God, serendipity, or Luck of the Irish, but when Verizon did an update a couple years ago it changed the text feature on our phones. You no longer have to unlock your phone to read the text messages. New messages show up and you just have to press the message icon to read them. That update changed my life forever that day. I picked up the phone and saw the text from CB that read, "Well, did he do it?"

"Who was CB? What did he mean by that text? Was it me that was supposed to do something?" I thought. It must be. She didn't do anything last night after out argument. In fact, I don't think she got any calls. What was I supposed to have done? Then it hit me. "I love the way you do that." She had said it in a way that was different from previous times. She had said it in a way that emphasized the word you, as if she was comparing me to someone else. The problem with that is that she shouldn't have anything to compare it to.

The fact that two Fridays in a row now she had almost demanded I eat her out made me come to the conclusion that there was a reason she wanted me to do that. I had to believe she wanted me to taste 'him' in her.

The thought of it made my stomach turn. I ran into the bathroom, threw open the toilet seat, and puked my guts out.

Katherine said, "Are you alright, honey?"

I turned and looked at her in the shower. Her wet hair looked stringy clinging to her head, her breasts sagged and water dripped from them onto her belly paunch and down her cottage cheese ass and thighs, and also through her thinning bush.

I had to look away as I again wretched into the toilet bowl.

She exited the shower and wrapped a towel around herself as she came to stand beside me.

"I must be getting sick." I told her. I had to have time to process this. I didn't want to accuse her and suffer the wrath if I was wrong.

"Do you think it was something you ate?" She asked.

"Probably." I said, as I wretched again. "I just don't know what and when."

I got up, she went to feel my head but I backed away saying, "You'd better not come near me, I don't want you to catch anything." I then turned and went back into the bedroom saying, "I'm going to the store to get something for my stomach." I left before she could even get dressed.

I drove around thinking of the last few months, and even the last 2 years. "She had to be having an affair. How long?" I thought. My high school sweetheart, my wife, my love, was no longer mine exclusively, maybe no longer mine at all. I had to know for sure, I had to have proof.

I didn't have her phone password, or her computer either. We had always trusted each other and our privacy. How could I get proof? Somehow, I had to find out.

I drove around, but I couldn't stay away for too long, otherwise she would get worried. I had to return home with Pepto-bismol, Dayquil, and Nyquil in hand. I stopped at the grocery store and then headed home. I would feign sickness and spend the day in Kevin's room.

When I got home, I went right to the bathroom, took a swig of Pepto and a small dose of Nyquil, then went right into my son's room. Katherine came in a minute later and asked, "Are you feeling better?"

I didn't want to talk to her, so I grunted something non-committal and took off my clothes and climbed back into bed. I flinched when she touched my forehead and said, "You don't feel hot."

Oh, I was hot alright! How could she do this to us?!

"I'll make you some chicken noodle soup." She said.

"No, I'd just throw it back up." I told her. I didn't want her doing anything for me. I didn't trust her, for all I knew she may try to poison me.

"I'm just going to go back to sleep. I'm sure I'll feel better after a good sleep." I told her.

"Okay, I'll check on you in a bit." She said as she left.

Of course, I wasn't going to sleep. My mind was racing, going over all of our life together; our dating, our wedding, the birth of our kids, vacations, Kevin's graduation, and soon Kaitlin's. I couldn't see anything in all of those memories that could explain what I suspected.

Sure, the last 2 years were strained, but I didn't know why. What had changed, I had to find out. As I laid there, I started formulating a plan.

I needed proof. Once I had the proof, I knew our marriage would be over. Again, I'm Irish, we have tempers and hold grudges, forgiveness wasn't typically our style. Look at the Irish and English conflict, how long has that been going on?

If, in fact, she was cheating on me I could never forget and would never forgive, especially if what she was trying to make me do was true. The disrespect of trying to make your husband clean up after your lover was beyond forgiveness.

Somehow, I needed proof and somehow, I needed to know when to get it. When you live with someone as long as we've been together you know them, probably better than they know themselves. All that vast knowledge would help me greatly in the days and weeks to come. Even with all that knowledge, it was the "Luck of the Irish" that gave me the information I needed.

I needed to go to the bathroom so I got up and headed into the master bath. Katherine was in the kitchen, but her phone was sitting on the vanity. I picked it up and there was another text from CB. It read, 'I've got the reservation set for Wednesday afternoon.'

"What reservation?" I thought. My mind immediately went to a hotel reservation. Typically, you don't have to get a reservation for a restaurant in the afternoon. For dinner, or even lunch, you may need a reservation, but not in the afternoon. "Where?" was the question? I guess it really didn't matter. I could take off Wednesday afternoon and follow her. Again, another benefit to being the manager and having a flexible schedule.

Avoiding too much time around Katherine for the next 4 days wasn't as hard as you might think. Between my feigning sick both Saturday and Sunday, and my schedule Monday and Tuesday, I only had minimal exposure to her. I did have to sleep in the same bed with her on Monday and Tuesday night, I didn't want her to get suspicious. Of course, there was no sexual contact though, I could barely stand to lie in the same bed with her, let alone touch her. It's amazing how you can love someone one day and be repulsed by that same person the next.

So, Wednesday, I took off from work at lunchtime and drove to her work. I had stopped at Wendy's and grabbed lunch on the way, but my stomach was in knots, so much of it went uneaten. I parked down on a side street from her building. I could still see the parking lot, but I was out of the way enough that, unless she was looking for me, she wouldn't see me.

After about an hour and a half I was starting to have my doubts about what I had suspected. Was that just an innocent text? Was it solely work related? I had to know. The other text I had seen still led me to believe I was not wrong. I resolved myself to sit there the rest of the day if I had to.

At about 2:30, I saw her boss come out to his car and drive off, alone. Now I was really doubting myself. Was I being a paranoid fool? I kept thinking of the texts and the way she had been acting, especially lately. There had to be something there.

Fifteen minutes went by before I saw my wife come out of the office. This would be it, would her meeting with her boss be innocent, or not.

I followed her as she drove away. She must not have noticed me following her from a distance, because she drove right to a motel and parked next to her boss's car. This wasn't a hotel, with meeting rooms, this was a motel, the kind where the rooms all face the center parking lot.

I parked on the street, for the most part, out of sight. She was fiddling around in her car before she got out to go into the room. When she got out of the car I could tell, even from the distance, that she no longer had her bra on, her nipples were quite prominent. I bet she had removed her panties as well.

She strutted her way to one of the rooms and, just as she was nearing the door, it opened. Carl was standing there in his boxers, welcoming her in. I took a picture with my phone before he shut the door. What I had suspected was true. She would pay for this.

As I have said before, when you live with someone, for as many years as we've been together, you know them, maybe even better than themselves. I knew what I was going to do to get the greatest advantage out of this. I'm Irish, as I've said, so I have a temper and I use it to get revenge. I would have my revenge, on both of them.

I drove away, fuming. I drove straight home, Kaitlin would be at softball practice so I had time to do what I needed to do.

We have a house on the outskirts of town. We purchased it because it had enough room for me to build a working two stall garage, with a finished room upstairs. It was my man cave. I had a lift installed so I could work on our cars, and earn a little extra cash working on other's cars as well.

ragnarok1
ragnarok1
1,225 Followers