Love, Betrayal, Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Greg, Katie and Jake live happily ever after.
6.9k words
3.24
42.7k
63
48

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this takes me right back to where I began this story, I'm 28 years old and married to the same women for the second time. And I am truly in love with Katie, more than I thought could be possible after all that we had gone through.

It was again a Friday night, as Katie and I opened the door to our home, returning after a few drinks out with our friends. It had been three weeks since our first encounter with Jake, and we had agreed that we would again have him over once a month. We hadn't really discussed that first time any further since right after he had left. We made our way upstairs and started to get undressed for a shower after our night out.

"I can't believe Jane and Mark are engaged now Greg, crazy that another two of our friends are together."

"Yeah, they looked so happy. I know Mark is over the moon, it's good, they are good together."

"And what did you think of Skye's new boyfriend Jackson?"

"He seemed cool, and funny as hell too. I had no idea that Skye was into the jock athlete type though. Did you know he played linebacker at state? John even knew who he was."

"No, Skye just said he was very good before injuries ended his career. I have no idea if she is into football, I'm thinking she's about to learn a lot more though. He's also the first black guy that I think she has ever dated as well. She seems so happy, she deserves it. I hope this works out better than the last one."

"Yeah agreed. And did you get a chance to chat to Shani about the pregnancy? John didn't say too much other than that he can't wait to be a dad."

"She was pretty excited, she's going to be such a good mom."

"So will you Katie, are you still keen to start soon for our own?"

"Yes. We said twelve months, right? That's not far away now. I have been thinking about it, the more I do the more I want to have a baby."

I gave Katie a kiss and a cuddle as we both then made our way into the shower. We began to soap ourselves all over, with little touches and ass grabs along the way.

"We haven't spoken about next Friday yet, are you still happy for me to have Jake over again?"

"Yeah, it's what we agreed to, once a month. Are you still happy with that arrangement?"

"Yes. That's more than enough for me. Can I ask you something though Greg?"

"Sure Katie, anything you want, except for a divorce. I will never agree to that you little minx."

"Don't even joke about that Greg!" As Katie fake slapped my chest and pouted up at me.

"Alright, what did you want to ask?"

"Well, this is kind of hard for me to talk to you about."

"Out with-it Katie, you know we can talk about anything."

"I know, it's just I'm not sure you feel the same way I do on this is all."

"Katie, I said out with it already."

"Remember when I asked you last time if seeing me fucking Jake excited you, if you enjoyed watching us?"

"Yeah, and?"

"Well, you said you weren't aroused, you didn't want to masturbate while watching us."

"I was a bit awe struck at the time Katie, it was the first time I had ever seen you fucking someone else. My brain wasn't really in that space at the time."

"Does that mean you could get aroused watching us?"

"Okay I know where this is going Katie. You asked if we could talk about me being involved next time. It gave you a real thrill to know I was watching didn't it?"

"Yeah, it did. I don't know, I guess I get the same sort of thrill like when I give you blow jobs in public. Maybe Dr Forsyth was right, that I have an exhibitionist side to me."

"You think? You love being the center of attention, always have. To know everyone is watching you, that all the guys are always fantasizing about you whenever you walk down the street. I see the way you flirt a little when we're out in public. You secretly love the attention, you love being watched."

"Okay maybe just a little."

"So, what is the question Katie? Are you asking me if I want to watch next Friday?"

"No, I'm asking if you will enjoy watching me next Friday, you know, be aroused watching me?"

"You want me to masturbate while watching you fucking Jake?"

Katie looked up at me with that sexy smirk of hers. She also started rubbing my cock.

"Yes, I want you to masturbate for me, I want to see you doing it while I'm fucking him."

"That's some kinky shit you're asking me to do Katie. You're asking me to be in the same room with you and Jake when you fuck him. I still have never even met the guy and what, you want me to sit in the corner and jack off while he plough's you with his oversized cock?"

"It does sound nasty when you say it like that Greg."

Katie then giggled while continuing to stroke my cock and fondling my balls.

"So, will you? Is that something you would do for me?"

"Fuck Katie, I really don't know. That might be a step too far for me right now. What say we find a compromise?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, for a start sooner or later I guess I'll have to meet Jake. So maybe this Friday I meet him, and then you guys go off and do your thing."

"You don't want to watch?"

"I didn't say that. I can come and go while you two are at it. That is, I might come upstairs and stand in the doorway for a bit to watch, then go back downstairs when I've seen enough."

"Will you masturbate when you are watching us upstairs then?"

"You really want me to get off watching you, don't you?"

Katie nodded her head yes and took her hands off my cock and balls to give me a hug while we stood there in the warm water of the shower.

"I do, I want you to be a part of it, if you want to that is."

"Why, why do you want me to be a part of it so much, are you feeling guilty for doing this?"

"A little, and selfish too. If you are there with me, enjoying it as well, maybe I won't feel those things so much."

I lifted her chin and gave her a soft kiss.

"Besides Greg, it really did turn me on to know you were watching me. I mean, it really turned me on."

"Are you going to try to squirt on me again?"

"That depends on where you are in the room won't it?

I gave Katie another kiss and gave her ass a nice squeeze too.

"Alright I promise I'll watch some of the time, and I'll masturbate while I'm watching. How does that sound?"

"I love you Greg, I love you so much."

We both kissed again before getting out of the shower and into bed for a nice enjoyable slow fuck.

-----------------

It was Friday night, Jake would be here soon. Katie and I had agreed that she would bring Jake into the games room when he arrived, so we could meet. Katie had already spoken to Jake about the night, about us meeting and that she wanted me to watch as well. He said he was fine with that and so here we were.

"Greg?" Katie called out from our bedroom.

"What is it? I'm watching the game."

"Can you help me with something, please?"

I made my way upstairs and found Katie in our walk-through wardrobes trying to tie something at the back of her neck.

"Here, let me do that."

"Thanks, I've been trying to do this up for the last five minutes."

It was Katie's dress, the top gets tied behind her neck. It was another summer dress, an apricot color that she looked great in. Katie is definitely one of those women who likes to wear feminine clothes, sexy clothes. She knows she looks good, and she likes to flaunt it.

"I don't know why you bother, it'll come off again in ten minutes."

"I still want to look good anyway."

"For Jake?"

"No, for me. I like feeling sexy."

"And that you are, and then some."

I gave Katie a good ass squeeze after I tied a bow for her top. She turned to face me with a smile on her face.

"Thank you, are you all ready then? No backing out?"

"I'm not the one getting fucked."

"No, but are you ready to meet him, are you ready to come and watch me?"

"Yeah I guess. It will probably be a bit awkward for both of us."

"What, meeting each other or you watching us?"

"Both."

"I don't think Jake will worry about you watching us, he always liked to show off his big willy. When we were in high school at his house, he used to like walking out of our bedroom naked after we had fucked to go to the bathroom. In front of his brother's, their girlfriends, their friends, he was such a show-off."

"What about you? Did you not show-off that sexy body of yours at the same time?"

"Not like that. He did leave the bedroom door partially open when we fucked sometimes though. He would also leave the door open when he went to the bathroom after as well, I was usually naked lying on the bed waiting for him to return. Sometimes people could see in or would walk past the room."

"So now we know where your exhibitionism and risk taking comes from. My little Katie was a high school harlot."

"I was naughty. Lucky you like me being naughty."

I gave Katie a deep kiss and then smiled back at her.

"Are you going to be a naughty girl tonight?"

"Real naughty, just how you like me."

I went back downstairs and started to watch the end of the pre-game show as the doorbell chimed. I heard Katie come down the stairs and answer the door.

"Greg, this is Jake. Jake meet the man I love, my husband Greg."

Jake was standing with Katie just inside the doorway into our games room. He was tall, probably about 6'3 and was lean and tone with blue eyes and shortish curly blond hair. I got up off the couch to greet him, shaking hands as we were introduced by Katie.

"Hi Jake, nice to finally meet you."

"You likewise Greg, Katie has told me so much about you over the years, it's kind of strange to be meeting you for the first time. I feel like I know you already."

"I hope she only told you all the good things about me then?" As I winked at Katie.

"Yeah, she never said anything bad about you that I can ever remember."

"Good, well. This isn't awkward." As we all let out a small laugh at the weirdness of it all.

"Why don't you two go upstairs and have some fun."

"Katie said you might want to join us during, well, you know. Just wanted to say I'm fine with that. This is your house, your wife, join us whenever you want." I nodded to that.

"Come on, Jake. Let's leave Greg to his football and go upstairs." As Katie ushered Jake towards the stairs Katie looked back at me and whispered, "See you soon."

I again sat back on the couch and watched the start of the game. I thought about when I might go upstairs to join them, I figured I would let them get started, maybe let Katie get one or two orgasms in before I venture up for a look. So, I grabbed a beer from the bar fridge and settled in for the next twenty minutes.

It wasn't too long before I heard Katie having her first orgasm, I just shook my head thinking this was just the first of many. I kept watching the game, my team was already down from the opening drive and then fumbled in their own half. Well, I was probably not going to watch the whole game anyway so if they're getting beat, I will have a good excuse to go upstairs.

Katie then groaned and screamed through her second climax of the evening. As if on cue, the other team again scored the very next play. This was depressing to watch. So, I downed the rest of my beer and made my way upstairs.

As I climbed the stairs, I again stopped where I had last time and looked over to the bed. Katie was staring directly at me with a smile on her face. She was leaning forward towards the bedroom door riding Jake in a reverse-cowgirl position. She raised her hand and motioned me with a come-hither finger gesture. I climbed the stairs and made my way to the bedroom door, leaning against the doorway as I looked into Katie's eyes as I watched her hips raise and fall on Jake's cock.

Katie looked down to my crotch, then back to my eyes and again gave me a sexy smile with a nod. I knew exactly what she meant by that, and I started to rub the front of my pants, massaging my cock while I continued to watch Katie fuck Jake. This felt different to the last time I watched, last time I really was just amazed at watching them fuck, it was weird, different, more emotional. This time, I felt none of those, instead I was getting turned on by the eroticism of what was happening in front of me.

"I want to see your cock Greg, I want you to stoke it for me."

I was silent, just giving Katie a nod as I continued to rub my crotch as I could feel my cock getting harder. Katie was leaning forward on her elbows now, she had brought her legs up so she could now squat down on Jake's cock with her hips. I could see Jake's face, his view was focused on Katie's ass in front of him, watching his own cock disappearing into her pussy.

Katie let out a deep groan then looked back at Jake over her shoulder.

"That's it Jake, I'm going to cum again soon, push my ass down onto that big cock."

I heard a loud slap as Jake gave her ass a nice whack.

"Come on Katie you little slut, show Greg how much you like to ride that cock baby. Show your husband what a nasty little whore you are."

Katie was still looking into my eyes as her face showed a pleading look, the look she gets when she's close to climaxing once again.

"I am Greg, I'm such a nasty little whore. Jake's big cock is going to make me cum again. It's making me cum again."

Katie closed her eyes and started to shake as her climax washed over her. Somehow, she managed to keep bouncing her ass up and down on Jake's cock throughout her orgasm, ending with deep breaths and moans as she finally came down after about twenty seconds of orgasmic bliss. She slowed to a stop and then raised her ass up and off Jake's cock with an audible 'plop'.

Katie looked back at Jake with a smile still across her face following her climax.

"That one was pretty intense, I think Greg being here makes it even better."

"Greg, why don't you come over here near the bed so Katie can stroke your cock for you. I know Katie would like that."

Katie looked back at me with a smile and a nod. She was now laying on the bed beside Jake, and she patted the side of the bed next to her.

"Hey, I didn't say I would join for a threesome, I just said I would watch." Although I was smiling at Katie when I said that.

I did walk over to the side of the bed and stand next to Katie. She reached out for my pants and started to undo them, all the while Jake slid down the bed and positioned himself between Katie's thighs and began to go down on her.

Katie got my pants undone and they fell to the floor, which I then stepped out of. She then reached over grabbing my boxers and dropping those to the floor as well. Now I stood there beside Katie who was lying naked in our bed, exposed with my semi-hard cock out while her lover was nestled between her legs eating her pussy.

"Let me get that hard for you baby." As Katie started to stroke my cock gently.

Katie continued to stroke my cock to full hardness as Jake continued to apply his tongue to Katie's pussy, this was all a little more than I had in mind before tonight. But I was fine with it.

I didn't feel as much of a third wheel or uncomfortable in their presence as I thought I might. Jake seemed very laid back and easy with the whole situation and combined with how much Katie obviously enjoyed me being here meant that it was enjoyable. I was here with my wife and her lover, and it felt good. Who would have thought?

I reached my hand over to brush some of Katie's hair from her face. She looked up with a growing smile on her face like she could sense that I was happy with the three of us being together. She sat there with one hand on my cock with the other in Jake's hair as he pleasured her pussy, she looked like a woman who had everything she wanted. She then pulled me towards her by my cock so I had to move my knees onto the bed.

"Kiss me Greg, please kiss me."

I leaned down and kissed her soft at first but then it grew more passionate. When Katie released my kiss, she again took hold of my cock.

"I want to give you a blowjob baby, move up here beside me."

I moved my knees so that I was up near the top of the bed kneeling above where Katie's head was resting up on pillows. Katie moved my cock into her waiting mouth for one of her fantastic blowjobs. She instantly swallowed my entire length, then pulled back a bit before going to work on me with her tongue. It felt great.

After a few minutes Jake moved from beneath her thighs to move up the bed on the other side of Katie's head.

"Mind if I get some of that too, I need to get hard again for you Katie."

Katie nodded at Jake as he moved up and positioned himself on her other side so that now both of our cocks were in Katie's face and almost touching, my hard cock, and Jake's semi-hard cock. Even then the size difference was massive. His cock looked about as wide as mine did long. The head of his cock was even bigger than his shaft, it was ridiculously big and fat and completely dwarfed not just the head of my cock, but pretty much my entire cock. And he wasn't even fully hard yet.

"Hey Greg, it's not gay if a woman's involved right?" We both laughed, Katie's mouth was too full of Jake's cock to be laughing.

"Besides, if it helps, I'm not into guys whatsoever so don't sweat it okay?"

"All good. No-one can be gay with Katie around, she's way too sexy to be thinking about guys."

"Amen Greg, she is the sexiest woman I have ever met, will ever meet. You are the luckiest man alive to be married to this girl."

I laughed at that.

"Says the man with the biggest cock around while it's buried down my wife's throat."

"We live in strange times Greg, definitely."

Katie at that point stopped sucking Jake's still hardening cock for a moment.

"Will you two shut the fuck up, I'm trying to enjoy having my two most favorites cocks at the same time and all I can hear is you both prattling on with shit."

Katie smiled up at us as she said that.

"Alright then, get sucking girl, I'm not even hard yet, and don't forget your man's neither."

Katie got back into sucking Jake's cock with more passion and urgency, making it grow back to full size. She than pulled my cock closer as she was obviously trying to put both in her mouth at the same time.

"That's it girl, work both of them cocks in there. You're so nasty aren't you?" Jake added.

Katie didn't answer she had her mouth full of both of our cocks. The head of my dick looked about a tenth the size of Jake's, and I was amazed that Katie could take all of that cock in her pussy. It was hard to not feel intimidated by the sheer size of it dwarfing my own, but I ignored those thoughts as Katie kept giving us both a wonderful blowjob.

Katie then pulled both of our cocks out of her mouth, and she was looking at them together. Then she had that devilish giggle again and looked up at me.

"What is it Katie, what naughty shit is going through your pretty head right now?" I asked her.

"It's just that, no I shouldn't say it."

"Say it Katie you know you want to." I replied.

"Alright, I knew Jake is big, but I was just realizing how big when I have you both together like this."

"And what was that giggle for?" I asked.

"Just that, just how much bigger his is. I mean he is so much bigger."

I chuckled and shook my head at the fact Katie just said that out aloud.

"You like comparing my little dick next to his big cock don't you Katie? Are you getting off on that?" I prodded her.

She nodded yes and again gave me that devilish laugh.

"I can't believe you just said that shit to your husband, wow you really are a cheeky little slut aren't you Katie?" Jake added in.

"Yes I am, and I want you to fuck me now Jake while I suck on Greg. Fuck me real hard too."

With that, Jake moved down and in between Katie's legs in missionary and pushed the head of his massive cock inside of her. I could feel her moan all over my cock as Jake pushed further in. Looking down, I could watch as his cock slowly inched its way inside of Katie, it was crazy to watch.

12