Love, Betrayal, Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was most of the way in, he then began to withdraw and then thrust in again, slowly picking up pace. Katie now was struggling to stay focused on the blowjob she was providing me, her focus was more on the pleasure Jake's cock was giving her. I looked into Katie's face, she was staring back into my eyes.

"Baby he feels so good, I love how he fucks me."

"I can see that, are you enjoying this tonight?"

"Oh god yes, having you here with me is unbelievable. I want you to stay here with me while he fucks me. Will you do that for me?"

"For now, yes. I'm enjoying watching you fuck. I never thought about how hot this could be."

Katie had to focus on the fucking she was getting now as Jake started to really fuck her hard and deep. He was now laying fully over Katie, with his head resting on the other side of hers from where I was kneeling. I slowly stood back up and off the bed to give them a bit more room, added to the fact that Katie was not focused on me any longer.

Their fucking was now furious, and Katie's moans and groans were more rapid and louder by the minute. It had already been close to ten minutes that Jake had been fucking Katie this time and I could hear her climax begin to build once again. As she got close, she began to scream out in pleasure, she reached her hand out frantically for me, which I gave her. She squeezed my hand tightly as her orgasm took her. It was strange for me, almost like I was a part of what she was feeling at that moment.

As she came down from her climax, she looked back up into my eyes. There were no words, just the knowing look between us as we shared that moment, still holding hands. Jake was still fucking Katie though, he had not relented throughout the orgasm she just had.

"I'm getting close Katie, where do you want my cum? Tell me where you want it you nasty little slut."

Katie's smile grew across her face, she was still looking into my eyes when she replied to him.

"I want you to shoot it all over my body Jake. Cum all over me baby."

And with that a few strokes later, Jake sat up and pulled his cock out of her pussy and began to spray shots of cum right up Katie's body, some even hitting her face and landing in her hair. Even his cum shots were huge. I was trying hard not to laugh as I watched Katie get totally drenched in what looked like a gallon of cum sprayed from her belly all the way up.

If someone had told me a over a month ago that tonight I would watch my wife get covered in another man's cum while I stand beside her with my dick in my hand, I would have laughed at them and said, 'no fucking way ever'. Well as Jake put it, 'we live in strange times, definitely'.

Katie and Jake decided to have a quick shower during their break in the action, and I decided I would go back downstairs to check on the football. As I went to leave the bedroom, Katie who was now standing beside the bed, still drenched in cum asked me a question.

"You are coming back up right Greg?"

"Yes, maybe. Go have a shower first. When I hear that you guys are back into it, I might pop back up."

"Please make sure you do Greg, I haven't finished that blowjob yet. I want you to cum for me later."

"Alright, I promise, now go for your shower before you drip that cum all over the carpet."

Katie laughed at that, this should have been awkward but it wasn't. It's funny how quickly we adapt to new situations. I went downstairs to check on the score, it was half-time, and the scores were locked, my team had come back in the second quarter. Well tonight was turning out alright after all.

I sat back down on the couch with another beer and thought about what had just happened upstairs. Would this change my relationship with Katie at all, I was hoping not. While I have to admit it was fun being there with them in the bedroom, the life I had with Katie was exactly how I wanted it. I didn't want anything to change between us or get weird.

The game had just kicked off with the second half when I was surprised to see Katie standing naked in the games room doorway.

"Are you coming back up to join us Greg?"

"Do you really need me to be there all the time? Surely you can have some fun without me there with you?"

"Yes, of course. I was just hoping you would want to that's all."

"Katie, I did enjoy being up close to watch you getting fucked. But I don't need to see all of it, I'm not the one fucking you tonight, Jake is."

"You didn't like it? I said too much didn't I about how big his cock is? I'm sorry honey."

"No, that was fine, and a little funny too. And I'm not saying I didn't like watching you. I am planning on joining you both shortly once you get started again. I'm just saying I don't need to be included the whole time, Katie. I know you're trying to include me because you don't want me to feel left out when Jake's here, but you don't need to worry about me. Tonight is for you okay?"

"Alright, I just feel so selfish with all of this. If you are enjoying it too then maybe it will make it okay."

"It is okay Katie. You need to stop worrying about that. Now go have some fun and I will join you later I promise."

With that Katie took her gorgeous naked body back upstairs to her well-hung lover to begin their second hour of fucking. I stayed for the next twenty or so minutes watching the game, my team was now in front. Katie had already cum twice during the second half when I decided to head back upstairs to watch the fun. This time I took my pants off in the games room before joining them.

When I got to the bedroom, Katie was getting fucked doggie style facing towards the bedroom door.

"I thought you would never join us."

I just nodded my head and stood in front of the bed, stroking my own growing cock. It was still a little strange to be standing their pulling on my own cock, staring into the eyes of the woman I love as she is getting pounded from behind by another man.

I could see Katie start to push back into Jake harder even though they seemed to have a good pace going. She was biting her lower lip while she continued to stare into my eyes, her groans becoming louder as she kept pushing back into Jake.

"That's it, keeping backing up on it, you big cock loving slut. You're taking all of it, keep pushing baby girl." Jake encouraged Katie as he started to match her hard thrusts with his own.

"I wanna hear you cum on my cock again, do it for Greg. Show him how much you love cumming on my big cock Katie."

Katie started to close her eyes, as the hard deep thrusts added with Jake's encouragement again drove Katie to another climax. Her whole body was shaking, she was moaning loudly, as she buried her head into the bed while it washed over her. Then she let out a large groan before lifting her head to again stare into my eyes as Jake continued to pound her from behind.

She was going to fuck right through her orgasm and into another.

"Kiss me Greg, please come here and kiss me."

I took a step forward to the end of the bed and dropped to my knees at the edge, with Katie's face right in front of mine I held either side or he face with both hands and began to kiss her deeply. It wasn't the easiest kiss to do, with Katie still moving from Jake's thrusts from behind, but we managed.

I have to say that it was an extremely erotic kiss, knowing that her moans were being caused by a very large cock that is not your own, fucking her at the same time. We tried our best to tongue each other and fill the kiss with passion and intensity, but we were fighting a losing battle as Jake again started to raise the tempo forcing Katie to break the kiss and drop her head down to the bed groaning loudly.

It was only a few minutes since her last orgasm, but the next one hit her anyway. She reached her hands out and I again held them while she shook and groaned through her climax. After about twenty seconds she raised her head and pulled me in with her hands to kiss her again. At the end of the kiss, Katie turned her to Jake and asked him to get on top of her. He flipped Katie over to missionary position and again pushed his huge cock inside of my wife.

Katie's head was still at the end of the bed next to me, from this position I could see Jake's cock slamming in and out of her pussy, its obscene thickness looked bizarre from this angle as to how Katie was fitting that inside of her. Katie tilted her back and to the side so that she could look at me, and again held her hand out for me.

I leaned down to Katie's face and we kissed, then whispered to her while she was getting fucked.

"How does that feel baby, are you enjoying that big cock?"

"Oh god yes, it feels so good inside me. I just want to cum over and over when he fucks me, I can't stop."

She leaned up to kiss me again, then looked at me with that sexy smirk of hers.

"Are jacking off for me know Greg? I want you jack yourself off while you watch me take this big cock baby."

"I am already, you look so hot right now, on your back with a huge cock fucking your sweet little pussy."

"He's going to cum in me soon, I want you to cum for me before he does baby, can you do that for me?"

"I can try, watching you will make me cum pretty quick, you're so fucking hot right now you naughty little minx."

Katie smiled and giggled at my response, she was loving the fact I was watching, she wanted me to cum so I could be a part of it for her. I was happy to oblige.

"Jake, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, I want you to cum in my little pussy, fill it up for me."

"Alright you little slut. Greg you might want to hold her in place or we'll end up off the bed."

I leaned in with my chest to push against Katie's shoulder, our faces together as I used my free hand to start to really jack myself off.

"When I cum for you Katie, where do you want it?"

She gave me that devilish laugh again as she looked up at me.

"I'm going to swallow every last drop, just tell me when you're ready baby."

Jake was now really hammering away at Katie, it was hard angry sex at its finest. Katie was being pushed up against my chest with every thrust. Jake had Katie's legs pinned back near her chest with her feet pointing in the air, Katie was gripping both of Jake's arms tightly just trying to hold on. This was incredible to watch as he kept up the hard brutal fucking for minute after minute.

I could hear and feel every breath, every moan, every groan coming from Katie as her mouth was next to my ear. Her breaths started to get deeper and faster, I knew she was getting closer.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm going to cum again Greg, I'm going to cum baby."

My own climax was approaching as I watched this surreal fuck show playing out right in front of me.

"I'm almost there Katie, I'm going to cum for you."

"In my mouth Greg, I want you in my mouth." Katie said in between her groans and shortness of breath. I quickly raised up and placed my rock hard cock into Katie's warm mouth, she was moaning on my cock as I started to cum.

Katie then started her own climax as I was ejaculating into her mouth, she was shaking and groaning loudly while also trying to swallow my load. This was definitely a first for the both of us, and what a feeling that I can't explain. Just as I withdrew my cock from Katie's mouth Jake began to provide his own grunts as he began to cum deep inside of her.

I stood there amazed at what just happened as Jake pulled out of Katie to lay on his back beside her on the bed, both exhausted, smiling with their eyes closed.

"Wow, that was pretty intense to watch."

Katie giggled at that.

"You didn't just watch Greg, I have tummy full of your cum that says you in enjoyed it."

"And you have a pussy full of Jake's that says he enjoyed it too."

"Amen Greg, that was fucking intense, and fantastic. I think I just blew the biggest load that I can remember. You might want to change the sheets tonight."

All three of us laughed, as I leaned down beside Katie and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"You guys mind if I grab a quick shower?"

"No problem Jake, there should be fresh towels in there too." I told him.

As Jake got up from the bed and went into the shower, I hopped up onto the bed to lay beside Katie, both of us looking into each other's eyes.

"That was so good Greg, I can't believe how good tonight has been, thank you so much."

"It was fun, for me too. I actually enjoyed it, I never thought I would say that."

"What, you never thought that watching me get fucked would be fun for you?"

"Not really, I can't say that I ever fantasized about this scenario before."

"I have to admit that before the last few weeks, the thought of you being here with me and Jake would have given me nightmares. It was everything I was the most scared of the whole time I was seeing Jake when we were married last time. That you would find us together."

I laughed at Katie's response.

"What? What's so funny?"

"Just that now you're telling me to jack off watching you while telling Jake to fuck you harder, look how far you have come."

We both started laughing, yes we have come a long way. Jake walked back into the bedroom parading that massive schlong around, even soft it looked huge and menacing. I looked at Katie and she was staring at it, no lusting at it would be a better description.

"Come on, Katie, its our turn for a shower, you might want to hold your pussy and dash in there, or we might need some new carpet."

"Hey guys I'm going to split, I have had such a great time tonight, but I am meeting up with a few people in town so I best be going."

Katie looked over at Jake and thanked him and told him she will be in touch, right before she made her dash for the shower. I put my boxers on and followed Jake to the front door seeing him out, before locking up and joining Katie in the shower.

"Did you get everything you wanted from tonight Katie?"

"Yes I did, it was just the best, thanks to you."

"I think Jake helped a bit."

"You know what I meant. Did you really have fun or were you just saying that?"

"I came in your mouth didn't I? Hard to fake that."

"Yeah, I almost choked on it, I can't believe I was cumming at the same time as I was swallowing, that was different."

Katie then took a mouthful of water and squirted it into my face.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"Just trying to give some of it back." As she giggled and embraced me.

"You really are a sexy little minx aren't you? I had no idea just how sexual and naughty you really are after all this time together."

"Really, we always had fun together. I'm not that different with you surely."

"I don't know, I think you just needed a massive cock between your legs to bring it out of you."

Katie smiled at that and rested her head on my chest.

"I think that sex with Jake was always about us getting each other off, it was never about love. It was easy to be naughty with him. With you, I don't know, I love you so I always wanted our sex to mean something more. Maybe that did not bring out the naughty side in me."

"Perhaps, but the genie is out of the bottle now, and I don't want her back in, okay Katie?"

"Whatever my master wishes."

We smiled at each other and kissed long and hard.

Somehow how after all we had gone through, the hurt, the divorce, my failed relationships, her depression, the therapy, we were together and more in love with each other than I thought was possible. I truly love Katie with everything I have, and she with me.

A few months later Katie put our monthly jaunts with Jake on hold and went off the pill. We are now expecting our first child, the first of two, or three, we haven't decided yet. Life rolls on, and somehow because we took that step and learned to trust in each other again we have made it work for us. And then some. We couldn't be happier.

The End.

12