Love Broken and Mended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... you suck at pranks." She finally said, cutting the tension. "Get out, you little shit."

Jude did as told, and very quickly at that. She turned around to see that Hector had already disappeared into his bedroom. Jude followed suit and made towards his own room. He stopped for a second, hesitating at the door, and turned back towards her. With the first bit of sincerity she heard that night he asked: "Did you have a good night, mom?"

She smiled at him. "Not really. I decided I'm not a bar girl."

Jude smiled back at her, nodded and wished her goodnight.

She remained staring at the closed doors of her two boys, as if trying to understand why her X-ray vision wasn't working any better than her telepathy. What she was really wondering, is what her two boys had been up to when she come home earlier than they had expected her. She decided to go investigate, beginning with her room.

She walked in and at first couldn't tell what, if anything was out of place. She paced around a little, just looking at the floor and walls, half-expecting something to be broken or missing. She saw nothing of the sort. To think her boys would be careless with her things, let alone steal them, was inconceivable anyway. But it was as close to a mother's instinct as she had, considering she didn't bear them herself. But the intrusive thought that they could be little thieves suddenly wouldn't leave her mind.

She decided to check her vanity. Nothing missing there either. Then she remembered that she had at least 10k worth of jewellery hiding in an underwear drawer. When she opened it, she was surprised to find that there was indeed something out of place, but it wasn't her jewellery.

18 Years and 2 Days Old.

The morning after was unquestionably tense for the boys, who got ready separately in their rooms. They didn't know what to expect, or if Jude's quick thinking was thought out well-enough. Certainly, Hector's poker face would need to be revised, if not readjusted by a couple of punches from his younger brother. He'd nearly gotten them caught with his fumbling attempt at distracting their mother. At least he'd managed to warn Jude that she had returned, for all the good that had done. Jude left his bedroom to find that Hector had been waiting for him.

"Hey." Thing 1 said.

"Hey..." Thing 2 replied.

"Did you... put everything back together?" Hector asked.

"No, asshole... I didn't exactly have time." Jude replied. They stared at each other anxiously. Jude continued. "Think she noticed?"

"You tell me, dumbass. You're the one who was supposed to put shit back where it was." Hector replied. Just then, their Isadora's voice startled them, coming from the kitchen.

"Boys! Kitchen now, please!" she said, in the same tone she'd call them to breakfast. But she didn't say to come into the kitchen to eat. So they walked sheepishly towards what each envisioned to be a different kind of doom. What they saw was as close to it as either could imagine, but still much more shocking seeing as it was reality. Their mother, sitting on the kitchen table, with several pairs of her underwear in front of her.

"Let's have a talk about this. Sit down." Was all Isadora said. Sit down and listen was all the boys did.

Honest Conversation

The morning was excruciatingly awkward. At first there were no words spoken by anyone other than Isadora. She tried to be as delicate as possible while maintaining the serious undertones of the conversation that needed to be had.

"I understand you guys are of an age..." and "It's perfectly normal." Were things which she paraphrased at least a couple of times. It did nothing to make them feel at ease. In fact, it made both boys feel worse. "Normal" was pretty far from what they felt. They had been taking turns jerking off to their mother's underwear. The fact that she wasn't their real mother made little difference, because adopted of not, they were still related by blood. There was no rationalising this to normalcy. They felt like freaks, and every platitude she offered felt like a stab in their psyches.

"I just don't understand why you'd do this. I give you guys the privacy you need. This house has three bedrooms for a reason. Neither of you should have to be struggling for 'alone time'. You definitely shouldn't be playing lookout for each other while the other does... that... with my underwear."

By the time she'd finished, Jude was so red in the face that he might've been having heatstroke and nobody would know the difference. Hector was obviously disassociating, with a look on his face of a Great War veteran's thousand-yard stare. She tried to ease them into talking and explaining themselves.

"Okay, so I can understand why. But I still want to know why. Is this... like... is this something you've been doing for a while?" her question hung in the air for a while, to the point where she started wondering if she had even said anything. Hector was first to speak up.

"I started it. I struggle with some things. I don't really know what it is. I just know that I can't help it. Jude caught me once and then he started doing it, too. It's my fault." He spoke. His brother immediately continued, obviously not wanting his brother to take so much of the blame.

"I didn't understand why he did it. I said I was gonna tell on him, and he begged me not to. I tried to just forget about it, but after a while I was just too curious and I tried it too. Then I understood. Then I started doing it all the time." He explained. Isadora sat there listening intently, still shocked from the realization of what they had been doing, though that realization was quickly replaced by the shock of hearing them speak so frankly about their... predilections.

"I... um... I don't..." she began but couldn't find the words at first. "What does 'all the time' mean, Jude?" she finally asked.

"Only sometimes. We always put your underwear with our laundry after and put it back where it was after. We never do it while you're home." Hector volunteered, as if this was perfectly reasonable. In a way, Isadora guessed it was. She certainly never noticed anything amiss before.

"You guys... I know you're 18 and really pent up..." she said, echoing herself again. "But why my underwear? What's wrong with meeting a girl, or at least using your imagination?"

Riptide

It washed over them quickly. Confession after confession, question after question. They loved each other, which allowed them to be so open. But the boys were IN love with her, which forced them to face some uncomfortable truths. She was not ready to understand all of it. She was overwhelmed. The feelings of loss resurfaced. She felt her sons had slipped from her grasp. There were tears on all three. There was negotiation, pleading and even backpedalling. But there was no way to reverse what had begun. At some point, they stopped to make breakfast. Everything from the preparation to the actual eating was done in painfully awkward silence.

Afterwards, Isadora excused herself to have some alone time in her room. The boys waiting anxiously in theirs as well.

By mid-afternoon, Hector heard a knock at the door. He offered entry and Isadora walked in. She silently walked towards him, gave him her hand and pulled him up from the bed. She hugged him tightly for a long time. He melted into her arms, feeling the forgiveness and love coming from her. She kissed his cheek and pulled him in tighter. He began crying.

"I'm sorry..." He began. She shushed him lovingly and pet his hair, which she had to reach up to do. Both boys had grown taller than her over the last two years. She had been seeing them as the little boys they had once been, rather than the men they had become. She shushed him, grabbed both sides of his face as he wiped away tears and kissed his forehead, each cheek and then a motherly kiss on the lips. He looked up at her, lips still trembling. She gave him a comforting smile and kissed his lips once more, this time slowly, and more softly. It lingered for a fraction of a second longer than it should have. He looked at her, perplexed.

"I love you, Hector. No stay here while I go talk to your brother." She said. He did as commanded and sat back upon his bed. She left the room. Hector's erection strained painfully against the fabric of his pants.

Jude had heard the knock on Hector's door and was glad that he was not the first one who was receiving a talking to. He didn't hear any shouts, but that gave him little relief. The worst that could happen is a deadpan, stone-cold reprimand. As he sat on his windowsill, staring out into the backyard, he felt himself wanting to curl up into a ball. He fought back the feeling. That's when the knock came for him.

"Yeah?" he said. His mother stepped into his room. She walked up to him and when he wouldn't look at her, she began petting his hair.

"My boy." She said, calling him to look at her. As he looked up, the tears immediately began to well up. She let him remain seated and pulled him into a hug, his blushing face pressed up against her stomach. He cried it out. Unlike Hector, who had seemed desperate for forgiveness for setting down this path, Jude felt the responsibility and embarrassment of having been the one who was caught. Hector was repentant. Jude was simply happy he was still loved.

After a minute or two, Isadora pulled him to his feet. He looked at her, still teary-eyed, but with the hints of a smile on his lips. She held his hands in hers and then she kissed him too. Deeply and forcefully. Not motherly in any way. She only hesitated to slip her tongue between his lips because she was not ready to do so quite yet.

The riptide was coming for all of them.

"Come with me" She said. She keeps hold of one hand and pulls him out of his bedroom. She passes by Hector's room and sees he still sitting on his bed, perhaps looking a bit flabbergasted. She extends her hands past the doorway. He hesitates, but then looks at his brother, who has a similar look about him. A perfect reflection. Hector stands up and walks towards them, grabbing hold of his mother's free hand. She pulls both boys towards the living room and makes Jude sit on the couch. He looks up at her, quizzical look still cemented on his face. She smiles at him before turning to Hector.

She pulls him into a quick, but passionate kiss, letting her lips linger on his after each hungry movement. Jude watches his brother close his eyes and looks to Isadora. As they pull away, her eyes have a different look to them.

"Mom..." he hears Hector begin, with the slightest hint of protest in his voice.

"No. Not mom. Not today. You call me Izzy, if you have to call me anything." She says looking at him, then diverting her eyes to Jude. He simply nods, still transfixed with the look on her eyes. She smiles, satisfied and the pulls her shirt over her head, revealing one of the many bras of which the texture and scent they'd certainly enjoyed by now. She pulls her long curls to one side and turns her back to Hector, while staring at Jude.

"Unclasp it for me." She commands. Hector obliges. The bra comes undone. She turns to Jude and leans down ever so slightly, her ass moving towards his brother.

"Take it off." She says to no one in particular. They both seem to hesitate, but Jude eventually cups both breasts and pulls it away from her chest. The straps fall over her arms. Hector follows suit and wedges his fingers into the hem of her pants, slowly pulling them down. It reveals matching panties. He moves his hands so that his thumbs hook on her pants and he slides them down her legs, with his palms feeling the curvature of her hips give way to the length of her thighs. He crouches along with the movement of the pants and slowly makes his way behind her knees and over her calves. By the time they're around her ankles, he is at eye-level with the wet spot between her legs. He begins salivating. On the other side, Jude has freed Izzy from the confines of her bra and stares at her breasts with amazement. Izzy pulls one foot out of her pants at a time and feels Hector begin to move up from his crouching position. She turns around, giving Jude the view of her panty-clad curves. Hector's eyed immediately fall to her breasts. She guides him to the couch to sit beside his brother, which he does in a careless fall. She turns around once more and hooks her thumbs in her panties.

As she pulls them down, she leans forward again, exposing herself confidently to the boys. Everything is in full display, including the sticky web of fluid between the fabric and her lubricated pussy lips. One of the boys audibly gasps, and both their eyes nearly come unglued as they dart from one sensual detail to the next. The curvature of her ass, the way it gives away into the symmetry of both cheeks and descends to the back of her thighs. The way the tantalizing ring between her legs seems to wink at them and the way its creases give way to the softness of her inner folds.

"Eat." She commands. The boys look at each other. Neither one wants to be the first to move. She sighs. "Jude, on your knees in front of your brother. Hector, open your legs to give him space."

At the sound of her voice, they follow the commands perfectly, one brother cradling the other between his legs. Jude looks up and back at his twin. Hector looks down and nods. Jude looks back at what awaits him and gulps. He moves closer, placing his hands on the line where Izzy's ass meets her thighs. His lips seem to instinctively know where to go. Either that, or they managed to stay away from her underwear drawer long enough to learn something from porn. He finds her clit easily enough and begins sucking.

She hisses her contentment. "Yes..." before moving her hands behind her back and pulling her ass apart. "Now Hector." She commands.

The older twin bends forward, his chest now right behind Jude's head. He places his lips over Izzy's asshole with a tenderness of a first kiss. "Tongue it." She says, a bit more shyly than she has commanded thus far. He doesn't question it. He moves her hands away from prying her cheeks apart and assumes that role for her. Her hands go down to her knees, supporting herself. She feels Hector's tongue push forward into her sphincter.

"Oh! OH!" is the only sound that comes from her as she finally feels both boys start to truly go to work. Jude continues to lavish her clit with long, strong strokes of his tongue and pulling on it with his lips. Hector's mouth dances over her rear, tongue pushing into the tight ring as far as it allows him to. They continue this for several minutes, as Izzy's moans become pants, which become gasps, which start turning into the beginnings of screams. She begins shaking.

"Close! Keep going! So close..." she moans out. After another minute she lets escape a long and low hum which turns into a scream. She begins flooding over Jude's lips. Hector feels this and begins taking liberties. He replaces his tongue with his thumb, dancing it over her hole and only teasing entry into her ass. His mouth preoccupies itself with sharing a taste of Izzy's juices with his brother. Both boys are moaning.

"Please finger me." She begs. Hector moves two fingers from his free hand into her pussy and begins adding pressure on her asshole with his thumb. Jude's tongue becomes a whip, lashing over Izzy's clit with force. Pretty soon the flood becomes too much and the dam breaks. Izzy howls and releases her torrent on the boys' faces, who eagerly slurp and drink it with abandon.

Evening Comes

The entire afternoon was spent doing everything their bodies desired. At first, she had given herself to them by crawling on top of Hector, who lay on his back on the couch. She ordered Jude to come in from behind and they slowly worked the head of their members into her. She was incredibly tight as a result of years of neglect of her sexuality. However, the amount of lubrication she was producing was enough to help them along. It took several patient minutes of pushing themselves together into her, their combined girth exceeding anything a virgin should take. But after several orgasms elicited out of her by the simple friction of their tips on her pussy lips, both managed to work their way inside of her at the same time. By then, she was nearly exhausted from the orgasms. But after they entered her, they remained still and let her work the rest of their length into herself.

It didn't take long. Once she adjusted to accommodate the bulbous tips, her pussy seemed hungry for more. After a few easing thrusts, she was nearly taking a quarter of them inside of her. After a few more minutes, and more clamping orgasms, her body was now allowing them to push in and out of her in tandem. As she took every inch of their combined length and girth, there was nothing left of her but the basest, most primal need to be filled. Her insides could not differentiate the pleasure as coming from two different entities. The boys' cocks felt like one large monster ravishing her. The squelching sounds of her body being penetrated by such an unimaginably big intruder were absolutely debasing to her conscious mind. Every time a part of her felt the need to stop herself, she pushed it back down as they pushed back inside. Pretty soon, there were no more words coming out of her such as "Slower" or "Deeper" or "Right there."

The only things that came out of her mouth were screams of pleasure. Hector and Jude both grunted with the effort but were rewarded when Hector announced that he was close and asked if he should pull out. He got no reply. Seconds later, as he came closer and closer to doing the unimaginable, Jude repeated the question, as his orgasms threatened to erupt.

"Where do we cum!?" he yelled with force, demanding her answer. Again, he got no intelligible reply. Just moans and screams. She had obviously heard them both, but Isadora was refusing to let herself answer. Her mind told her that asking for this would somehow be too far. She would just let them make up their minds. They did. Every single drop of them went deep inside of her as she continuously backed herself into them, screaming out her pleasure all the while. She could feel the heat emanating from deep within her, and felt something come loose within, as if her constrictions had opened up a deeper part of her to allow the boys' mixture to find room to seed her.

By the time they had crawled away from each other, she stumbled on shaky legs and would have fallen over had Jude not grabbed onto her and pulled her onto his lap. They lay in a heap. Hector was first to regain his breath and immediately moved between her legs again. He plunged himself deep within her, without asking permission or even announcing his intentions. He simply took her. Izzy lay on top of Jude, her back to his chest, and spread her legs for Hector. Jude was the first one to speak with words since they had filled her with cum for the first time.

"I want her ass." He said to his brother. Hector acknowledged him with a grunt and pulled out of her momentarily, to her mewling protest. She pulled her legs up to her chest and let Hector kiss her asshole again, lubricating it as much as possible. He began fingering her, which came with a surprising amount of ease. Making her gape just enough to adjust to a larger insertion, Hector was satisfied enough with his work to then take his brother's cock in hand and help him aim it into their mother. A funny thought occurred to him them. A disturbing thought, but somehow it brought levity for him. She had indeed told them to call her by her name, the implication being that they couldn't call her "mom". But she said nothing about the taboo itself, just the dynamic.

"Izzy. Are you going to take your brother's cock in your ass like a good girl?" the 18 year old asked his 38 year old half-sister. Her eyes seemed to come alive with recognition then. Hector almost gulped in fear of what he may have just done. But looking deeply into her eyes, he saw that Isadora's good sense was very much still overtaken by her need for more pleasure.