Love Broken and Mended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Let my baby brother fuck my ass, Hector. And you take my pussy again." She seemed to hiss. Jude began pushing into her. Just as she had taken Hector's finger, her asshole seemed to envelop Jude's entire length with ease. She groaned with some discomfort, but gritted her teeth and repeated herself.

"Now you. Come on, fill up both my holes." She commanded. Hector didn't hesitate. He slid himself back into his sister, still loosened up from the assault she'd received from the double penetration.

"Fuck, you're such a good slut for us, Izzy." Jude commented, now buried deep into her ass. He remained mostly still from his position, enjoying the feeling of his brother plunging in and out of their sister's pussy from the other side of her inner wall. Izzy let out a loud, animalistic moan.

"Fuck yes, I'm a good slut. I took two cocks in my pussy at the same time. My brothers' cocks." She agreed. Hector was going faster and faster.

"You're all loosened up; taking my whole cock so easy. I bet we can do that again any time now." He declared. The look on her face at his words seemed to show a pittance of shame and regret. Nothing close to making him reconsider his statement. He believed she was now enjoying being degraded.

"Yeah, just listen to your pussy. You sound so fucking wet. Is that just our cum, or is it you?" Jude contributed. Izzy closed her eyes and grimaced as the two boys alternated going in and out, as if synchronized.

"NO!" she screamed with a shameful honesty. "IT'S ME! IT'S MY PUSSY BEING WET FROM YOU TWO FUCKING MY HOLES!"

"GOOD GIRL!" Jude replied just as loudly. "Good slut... good slut." He said, while he began pumping a second load into her, this one filling her ass to the brim. She whimpered and looked directly into Hector's eyes.

"Jude is filling my ass! Oh god, I can feel it all the way up here." She said, tapping her toned stomach. This sent Hector over the edge. The things that came out of his mouth then were about as close to acknowledging how deeply they all felt.

"I wonder whose baby it's gonna be!" he said nonchalantly, as he began spewing out his second contribution to the effort.

"OH FUCK!" Izzy howled. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Jude began kneading her breasts from behind her. Hector continued to pump her pussy full of more cum. She felt Jude's cock slip out of her, and heard herself release his seed from her asshole.

"OH FUUUUUUUCK!" "Fucking! Slut!" "Look at you, just taking it." Their voices cacophonized.

The end of their copulation was still far. But after that exhaustive introduction to each other's dirty minds, they took a break. It didn't last long.

Before the Sun had set, Izzy's sweat-covered curves bounced on the ground from the strain of her lips going up and down one cock or the other. Her brothers, or sons, or lovers... whatever they were now... stood over her and kissed each other lovingly as she alternated from one sensitive shaft to another. By the time she started gulping down Hector's third load of the day, Jude was on the brink. By the time she was done sucking the last drop from Jude, the Sun was gone.

Aftershocks

The turmoil which had come into their home since that first night of wild sex had been a true challenge to overcome. Isadora had spent weeks without being able to even look them in the eyes. The boys cried both alone and in each other's arms. Until one day, she found herself somehow keenly aware that her psyche threatened to shrivel her back up to the lonely person she was before the boys unexpectedly came into her life. Eventually, the family changed. A new dynamic was established once they admitted that the fact they couldn't turn back time meant nothing in the face of the love they surely felt. Love just took on a new meaning for them.

Izzy would sometimes come back home to find Hector and Jude waiting for her in her bedroom. It had taken her an irrationally long time to admit them into her private chamber, despite the fact she'd already let them have her in every way. Somehow, the bedroom felt off-limits until, on one particularly naughty night, she'd admitted that she wanted to be called mom during sex. They had spit-roasted her until they'd come in unison, filling her at both ends, all the while saying "Thank you, mommy" repeatedly.

After that, it somehow felt safer and more sensible to let them fuck her in her own bed, as if her privacy could not possibly be disrespected, as long as it was her two boys sleeping beside her. Not only that, but it was more comfortable than the couch. From then on, whenever they wanted to take her, the clear sign was to simply wait for her in the bedroom. Often, she would find them pleasuring each other while waiting. She encouraged the behaviour every time she saw them display their affection. She doubted either was entirely straight, but then again, it might very well have been something to do with the fact they were twins. Just one of those idiosyncrasies of people which made a family what it was.

Isadora eventually came to the conclusion that the boys she had raised, her half-brothers whom she once viewed as sons, were now something more. It hadn't just been her views on family, men and motherhood which had changed. It was her appreciation of love itself.