All Comments on 'Love by Design'

by Tastytress

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WindrushWindrushalmost 9 years ago
Utterly brilliant

For me, the best story on Literotica: great plot, great writing, great sex!

TastytressTastytressalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Honored

Windrush, I am honored that you would say that. This is my second posting and I am addicted. I am going through my old stories and will definitely be submitting more. Please feel free to comment, I really want to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Very good writing. Good plot although with twins it's easy to see where this could have gone. Keep up the stories and great work. Love it. 5's from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A pretty good story, I think. Too much sex and not enough intellect at the start.

I had to jump to page 6 after page 1 to read what was telegraphed, that they would become life long lovers, mates, spouses. The ending was OK. Understood you wanted to write an animalistic approach to romance, but it was more animal than romance. Not my preference. Maybe when I get bored I'll read pages 2 through 5, but what for. They met, the fucked, Fucked, FUCKED!! Then they fell in love. Perfect amount of fucking, if you are 13, or not getting any. Glad it was so good for so many. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

This is genuinely good! May be the most creative piece I have ever read on Lit -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous