Love Carousel

Story Info
A young carnival visitor gets a ride from the barker.
759 words
4.31
5.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,306 Followers

[Note: this is an entry in an "exactly 750-words" writing exercise. ]

Would I have gone with the carnival barker if I'd known he watched Mr. Pendleton backing me against a tree in the carnival lot shadows and pawing and kissing me until I broke away from him and put as much distance between my boss at the auto garage and me as possible? I don't know. I'd let a couple of guys more than paw me and Mr. Pendleton probably thought I'd give it away to just anyone. But I wouldn't. He was a toad. Because he was my boss I'd put up with kisses and fondling, but he wanted it all.

That carnival barker was no toad, though. He was a real looker and he had a great body, and his manner was smooth as silk.

But when I broke away from Mr. Pendleton, I wasn't thinking of getting it on with a man. I'd come to the carnival to have some "oh, wow" fun and to ride the carousel horses. Tonight was the carnival. When I was free of Mr. Pendleton, I walked the midway, seeing and taking in everything. It already was nearly closing time, though, so whatever I saw would have to be done quickly.

I was too late for the show in the big tent. People were streaming out of that. And as I got there, a dazzlingly handsome man in an elegantly cut red suit was climbing up onto a stand and calling out to the people, telling them what was still open and what now was going at half price until the carnival shut down.

He looked at me and gave me a big smile. He was a carnival barker if not the main one. He was handsome enough to the main one.

"And you, young man," he called out to me. "What do you want to see before the carnival closes?"

"I'm on my way to the carousel," I answered. "I want to ride the painted horses tonight."

"And ride something lovely in the carousel tonight you should," he called out. "The carousel has already closed, but if you meet me there in twenty minutes, I will be happy to give you a ride."

"Thank you, kind sir," I answered.

"No, it will be me thanking you," he answered with a gorgeous grin.

He was there at the appointed time, unlocking the door to the carousel house, turning on the lights inside, ushering me in, and then locking us in.

"Here, you must be thirsty," he said, holding a flask out to me. "It's only the best whiskey. Have a swig—or three." He was smiling. He touched my arm as I took the flask and I shuddered at the closeness and the sexiness of him. As I drank, he stripped off his jacket and silk shirt to show a magnificently muscled chest. He took a red sash and wrapped it around his waist.

"There," he said in explanation, "This is how the carousel master dresses. Pick out your horse and get comfortable, while I crank up the music and motion. Meet me in that swan sleigh there."

I walked around the periphery of the platform as the music started and the platform began to turn. I was feeling a little giddy. I found the perfect horse, which was quite close to the swan sleigh.

I was feeling hot and woozy and a bit weak when the barker entered the swan sleigh. It wasn't just the carousel that was turning. It was my balance and my awareness as well. I hardly noticed that the barker was naked and in full erection as he climbed in beside me, embraced me, and began kissing and fondling me.

It wasn't like when Mr. Pendleton tried to do it. It wasn't even like when the younger Mike and Steve at the garage did it—and more. The barker was magnificent—handsome and masterful . . . and hung.

He undressed me in the sleigh, but he didn't fuck me until we had mounted the painted horse I had picked out. There, though, he did fuck me—gloriously—the naked barker mounted backwards in the saddle and me reversed in his lap, his cock buried in my channel, and my torso leaning out over the rear of the horse as the carousel revolved and the horse rose and fell to the music, providing friction for the barker to fuck me. Up, down. Up, down. The barker grasping my waist, rocking me on his cock, fucking me to heaven.

KeithD
KeithD
1,306 Followers