All Comments on 'Love Comes in Strange Ways'

by Evolutionary_Writer304

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Good Start

I would be very interested in seeing chapter 2. When he fucks his mommy and makes her feel like a desired woman again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what an excellent first-time contribution

and by a highly talented lady writer to boot! The characterizations are perfect. The conflicted mother, drawn to her darling baby boy but still constrained by stupid societal "taboos." And her big good-looking boy, gradually awakening to his deepest urges. He embraces his mom, and he's surprised. "For the first time in my life my mother had given me a hard on." It won't be the last time, kid. Then, with his penis out in the open right in front of his mom, he feels his pride as a young male: "my fully erect penis stood out from my crotch in a glorious display of masculinity and dominance." He knows that there are any number of females on offer, but the only female he wants is his own mother. "My cock needs you to take care of it." Instinctively, he knows that no one can ever treat his precious penis with all the care and concern, the very special love that his own mommy has for what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. He gently forces his penis into his mother's warm wet mouth, and mom quickly gets with the program, as her kid's big fat cock fills her mouth and her motherly cunt runs like a river. He blows his balls and shoots a great big helping of semen down his mommy's thirsty throat. Fully dominant now, he tells her, "you should get used to my dick; this is not the last time it's going to be inside of you." Not by a long shot. Mommy's got another warm wet hole, a hairy one this time, that's a perfect fit for her baby boy's big cock and the perfect receptacle for all the semen in his hot young balls. Please tell us how that happens, gifted author, in excruciating detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So?

He got off but didn't do a thing for his mom how is that helping?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I went back to mom's bedroom for more!

Within ten minutes I was hard again. I went back to my mother's bedroom determined to prove she was desirable. Without speaking, I got into bed with my naked mother and took her info my arms. I fondled her big tis as we made out, before moving down to suckle each of her hard nipples. "We'd better stop while we still can," my mother weakly moaned. I moved on top of her, moving the head of my hard cock to her wet pussy lips. I entered her slowly, she was so tight, I had to almost force my cock into her. "Oh it hurts, you're to big for me!" my mom shouted. I kept working back, and forth, pushing my cock a little deeper as mom's pussy adjusted to my size. "Pull it out, my pussy can't take it!" mom again shouted. I finally felt my cockhead touch against mom's cervix, I held my hard cock motionless for a moment, then I began to move it back, and forth, slightly. "It doesn't hurt anymore," my mother whispered to me. I continued my short strokes, but I began thrusting harder against her clit. "Oh god honey, it's been so long, I feel like a virgin again," she moaned. I began to increase my pace, continuing my hard thrusts into her pussy. Within minutes of fucking my mom's tight pussy, she was coming. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, that feels so good, you're so big, and so hard!" mom yelled. I began pounding her pussy with a vengeance, making her cry out even more. "Oh, oh, oh, oh honey, oh honey, I'm coming, I'm coming baby, fuck me, fuck me!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh honey, just like that, oh, oh, oh, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous