Love Comes When You Least Expect It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Issy picked up the Hitachi and turned it on to a medium setting.

"Now, let's see what you're made of."

She pressed the vibrating head right against Maddie's pussy.

Immediately, Maddie let out a shriek of surprise. The vibrations that had just come into contact with her clitoris was far more intense than anything she had experienced before. This was probably what Issy went through when she licked her. It was overwhelming.

She closed her eyes, tipped her head back a little and moaned loudly, allowing herself to be carried off into a dream-like trance. Her hips jerked from side to side as she instinctively tried to move her pussy away from the device, and she tugged on her leg bonds in an effort to close them. This didn't happen. She floated further up into the cloud her mind was now in. Images that didn't even make sense flashed into her head. She could now feel her orgasm gradually building in her loins.

Down on Earth, Issy slowly slid the Hitachi up and down Maddie's pussy. Every so often, she would let it rest on the clitoral area, which would increase the volume of Maddie's pleasured moans. She would also lean over and suckle on Maddie's nipples, gently biting and licking them.

It wasn't too long later before Maddie arched her back and her moans became frenzied and loud. Issy could see that her juices were now beginning to soak the head of the Hitachi. She was climaxing, hard.

Beneath her, Maddie was feeling the waves of ecstasy as a massive orgasm rocked her body. It was the first time she'd experienced such a device, and now she understood why it was so popular. It lasted a good minute or two as well, and by the time she had finally come down from it, she was already exhausted, but feeling intensely satisfied.

Nevertheless, Issy kept holding the Hitachi to her.

"I hope you have enough strength," she said. "You made me cum really hard. I intend to return the favour in full!"

Maddie didn't make any noises of protest, and just let her head rest back in the pillow beneath her, feeling the intense vibrations continue. Over the course of fifteen minutes, Issy managed to draw two additional orgasms out of the bound girl.

Eventually, though, Issy turned the Hitachi off and placed it on the bed, before collapsing to lie next to her slowly breathing, and very exhausted lover.

"I love you," she whispered, softly.

"I love you more," Maddie breathed, barely audibly.

"I don't know if that's possible," Issy remarked. "Oh! I've just remembered something!"

Leaping off the bed, she hurried to the dresser and rummaged around inside. Eventually, she found a little Tiffany & Co. bag and took out a little velvet box.

"I know that it's a bit early in our relationship to be buying you jewellery, but my mother insisted that I get it for you when we were in New York. Well, she paid for it herself. But still - it's from me to you! Isn't it beautiful?"

Opening the jewellery box, she removed a stunning little necklace with a heart on it, with the words "Maddie & Issy" engraved on it, which she held up for Maddie to see. But that's when she noticed something odd.

Issy tucked a bit of hair behind Maddie's ear, and smiled to herself when she saw what it was.

Maddie was now fast asleep. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing softly.

Issy took a lovely little woollen blanket from her cupboard, which she normally used during winter time, and placed it over Maddie's torso. Then she put the necklace back in the box.

"Something for you to wake up to, then," she whispered to herself.

12