All Comments on 'Love Conquers All'

by Night-Wolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A little dark for my taste

This story is a little dark for my taste, and it seems like the revenge became the center of the story rather than affaction or love, but it was interesting. However, your plot was very simplistic and didn't give many details about the characters or there relationship with each other. It would have been nice if you had included some more aspects, such as how they met, and how they got along earlier in their lives rather than just starting the story at a particular point in the protagonist's life.

Sorry if I have offended you, but honestly if you were to write out the summery of the plot you could probably fit everything of consequence into a couple of sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Twisted, but sweet!!!

I loved this story! I agree it was a little on the dark side, but hey, the guys raped the woman he loved! Of course some revenge should be involved. It was a lovely story.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great story

Hey what's a guy to do to impress a girl these days. Don't tell me this guy also has a 15"penis. It reminded me of Spock and the Vulcan mind probe. It was entertaining very short the ending seemed rushed. I would like to see a series about this guy...very fascinating hero. Thanks for the 5 star story!!

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
Really enjoyed

A MC story where the hero doesn't use his abilities to rape every female. Awesome.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good

Vengeance with a vengeance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous