All Comments on 'Love DO Cost a Thing'

by ChloeKendall

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5/5. Need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This one was really deep and fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect ending, but I want to have more.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A darkly delicious, visceral tale of Mother & Son

Really loved Mom's Pov and really need Tom' Perspective on recent events at the club in the next potential chapter?

I'm definitely looking forward to Love Do cost thing part 2.

if possible, Author. Even though fallout angst from this cliffhanger reveal by Tom's escort Mother is so juicy and still potentially mine 1 or 2 more chapter out of this story.

I know it's slightly darker, but the emotional payoff would be so worth it for them to reconcile and still sort of kind of want more of each in other in a fashion after this particular revelation is discussed,

Excellent Chapter

Continue on

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A darkly delicious, visceral tale of Mother & Son

Really loved Mom's Pov and really need Tom' Perspective on recent events at the club in the next potential chapter?

I'm definitely looking forward to Love Do cost thing part 2.

if possible, Author. Even though fallout angst from this cliffhanger reveal by Tom's escort Mother is so juicy and still potentially mine 1 or 2 more chapter out of this story.

I know it's slightly darker, but the emotional payoff would be so worth it for them to reconcile and still sort of kind of want more of each in other in a fashion after this particular revelation is discussed,

Excellent Chapter

Continue on

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Do like whore stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did not like this why do writers always make the mothers become whores to raise their sons and make them so ashamed of what they have to do so they can survive !!! If you continue please bring more passion for mother and son!!!! Just a 2 but more if the follow up is better!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this isn’t the point of the story but I would love to read an aftermath to this story, like how they would both process this at home and if it would turn into something.

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 1 year ago

I would love to read more about these two. Wasn't sure I'd like this, but your writing is so stunningly captivating that it sucked me in and wouldn't let go. Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I too would like to read the aftermath of the story. But I hope unlike standard fair erotica, the son doesn't just break down, accept the mother, and compromises his dignity with keeping a relationship with her. I want real consequences of the separation of mother/son and to see the spiral it puts her in afterwards.

sgternestbilkosgternestbilkoabout 1 year ago

I prefer your other stories but, you did give fair warning so I'm not going to vote. Please keep writing. As a fellow female I would be interested to know what you think of my stories. Maddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You set this up for a series perfectly. Cant wait to ready more! When the friends arrive and then when they are back home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! 5* and can’t wait for more, the only thing that really disappointed me was that the moms identity was revealed :-(. I would have much preferred to have at least one or more sessions where Tom used her as his anonymous fuck toy. And she has to deal with the fact that he’s the loving son one day and the dispassionate Dom the next. I really like the segment where he chokes her out on his cock uncaring of her struggle.

Jutah3995Jutah399510 months ago

Hot damn! 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟..please, continue the story! You're blessed with your writings... Amazing story!!..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it!!! Definitely 5 ⭐️ really hope you make a sequel, though I did feel that the last few paragraphs pushed it a bit much and I’d have definitely preferred for Tom not to find out his mom’s identity. And it would’ve been good if they’d gotten past 1st base before Toms identity was revealed, so we could’ve seen her enjoying getting fucked, in one fashion or another. Like if she found out mid skullfuck or only after his cum was sliding down her throat or down the side of her leg.

It would’ve also been interesting if she only found out the following day/week when she saw some of the photos ‘that were never taken’ that he’d taken of them, while she was in particularly humiliating positions/poses.

If you do decide to not continue with this series, I definitely think you should revisit the accidental incest and D/s tag as you wrote this really well

sennodensennoden9 months ago

Wow... This was a tad dark for me, not gonna lie. Guess I should have paid attention to the tags. I genuinely feel bad for her

keki123keki1237 months ago

I hate cliffhanger endings. This needs a sequel. I believe both mother and son can redeem themselves. Only they can help each other out of their trauma. This story can have a happy ending if the author wants.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This ended weird. Need to rethink the ending and rewrite it

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

It truly was a dark experience. The good part was your description of her mindset working up the the part where she had to deal with he son. The not so good part was casting their experience in the dom/sub mode. Totally out of character for someone of his young age and experience level. The other comments had it correct when they described the ending as a cliff hanger. Definitely needs a follow-on chapter about what happens to their relationship next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is not for me. Too dark, no fun, maybe a re-write where the son loves and supports his mother, as she works to make a better life for the two of them. I’m just complaining. Please keep writing 🤓....

dirtysondirtyson5 months ago

This can go two way Mom ends up getting Breed gangbang style or they go home and find love (In the nasty way)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's clear from the first page that the mom is low-key doing this for herself. She was a jaded bitter bitch when her baby daddy left, she didn't entertain many suitors afterwards, and she was upset at her living conditions.

She WANTED to do this to boost her ego AND make money, for no other reason than to show her failed relationship and herself that she still had it. She only used her son as a north star/mental coping mechanism to justify her actions. Remember, she does coke now.

From that first page the mom character can only go one way logically and that's further into the life she's into. There's no putting the "genie" back in the bottle :), once she's tasted this amount of money and this type of "free" lifestyle there's no going back.

I don't see her son being able to see her as anything but her job, a whore. He'll separate from her due to the pure shame, embarrassment, and revelation that he clapped his moms cheeks , and determine to make something of himself so he doesn't have to look back.

The mom will be proud of her son, but only being able to see it from afar will kill her inside, so she'll go further into the lifestyle to cope with the emotional toll.

The only redemption I see is she saves enough money, has another child, and raises that kid with no knowledge of her past.

That's the only logical(yea, yea I know this is all fantasy and I can't use logic here)way I see this ending. Because again, YOU CANT PUT THE GENIE BACK IN THE BOTTLE.

Do hope a sequel is being written though.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Title should be Does, not Do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous