Love Do Us Part Pt. 01

Story Info
Crossing paths.
3.1k words
3.72
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah moaned in unisone to his panting grunts all through his orgasm as he emptied himself inside of her, before rolling over to the side, reaching for his cigarettes. The sweat on his forehead was stinging his eyes.

He liked fucking her. She was young, fresh, about half his age. And for being a man in his late forties, she was that perfect type of distraction he needed.

"Have you talked to her?" She lit a cigarette of her own.

She didn't even care about fluffing the pillow behind her neck.

"No." His answer was brief, he didn't try to sound short, but he wasn't up for the topic.

"When?" She took a deep draw of her cigarette, held the smoke in for a couple of seconds, before blowing it out to the side.

"When what?" He very well knew what she wanted to talk about.

"She deserves to know, don't you think?" She didn't want to leave the subject.

What did Sarah have to do with what Caren deserved on not?

"I will." He was getting increasingly annoyed by her unwillingness to let it go.

"But when?"

"Look, it's not that easy." Perhaps he could change the direction of it, pleading to her conscience not to push him on this.

"I love you." She was using her cute girl's voice now. "I want more of you, more than...this"

She made a gesture around her apartment and the two of them.

Steve got up, walked up to the window and gazed outside.

She kept watching him. She really enjoyed looking at his upper back and shoulders without his shirt on, and it made it tingle in places seeing him like that. That, and the sheer fact that she had faked her orgasm, again, not that she minded really. If she wanted an orgasm, she could take care of it herself, she was a big girl. She probably would take care of herself once he had left, which probably wasn't long from now.

She had given up on asking him to stay for the night, but that was really what she most of all wanted. To have him, all for herself, if only for one whole night.

"Do you love me?" She asked him, and he looked at her.

"You know I do."

"But you never say it."

"Sure I do." He thought about if and when he would have said it.

"I love you," she repeated, "Can't you just at least say it back?"

He looked at her.

"You should get a puppet if you want someone to say things the way you want it."

Now, he could see on her face that that had hurt her, and that was probably a little harsh. He felt a brief urge to feel sorry for her and apologize, but something kept him from opening that door, he didn't want to be restrained by... feelings. Instead he started to get dressed.

She stayed in bed, finishing her cigarette and kept watching him. She still had his cum inside of her, and it had started to pour out a little onto the bed under her.

She kept her bare butt on top of it, in order for it to not turn cold.

Steve went into her kitchen and opened her refrigerator.

"Are you having guests over?" He didn't like the idea of her seeing other men besides him.

"No, why?" she called out.

"Seems you were preparing something." He reached for a beer, opened it and took a sip.

"No. Oh yes, I was making lunch for the week." She lied. She had indeed prepared something. For him, in the rare event that he actually would be staying, or at least wanted to have dinner with her.

"I have to run."

He always had to run. As usual he got out the door without even kissing her goodbye. The Steve she knew from before they had sex was so different from the man leaving her.

She remained in her bed for a while, listening to his footsteps, the elevator, the door downstairs. She knew not to push him. She loved him, and she knew he loved her, or at least he liked her, or at least he liked to fuck her. It was... something.

She got up and locked the door and went back to bed.

The emptiness inside, every time he left, was grinding her.

She reached out to her bedside drawer and pulled out her vibrator.

"Well, at least I have you." She pretended to talk to her toy, using her cute girl's voice again. She flipped it on, and the buzzing sound started. She knew that, if she only "rubbed one out", she would feel a little bit better, and she had in fact been left very horny.

The vibrations transplanted through her pussy and out through her legs as she gently slid it over her pussy and right above her clitoris. She used her other hand to caress herself, spreading her lips, rubbing her hand over them, gently, circling, harder, faster, letting her finger slip inside of her, she knew very well how to take care of herself.

She was really wet, mostly from his cum still inside of her, but she didn't mind that.

On the contrary, she pretended that he was still fucking her after he had finished, eager to make her cum. She slid the vibrator slide inside her. The vibrations kept spreading, stimulating her. It made her feel good. She experimented trying to find the perfect level of tension around it, tried to make the vibrations transplant the most.

If she clenched too hard around it, she tended to choke it. Her pussy was in fact tight, and her vaginal muscles were very strong.

She really needed to get herself a stronger vibrator...

She tensed up and wrapped her legs tightly around her hand, with her fingers rhythmically pushing the toy in and out inside of her, as her orgasm spread from her pussy, up through her stomach and out through her legs. She clenched hard around it, trying to make it last.

She pictured herself wrapping her legs around his head, as he was licking her, making her cum with his eager tongue and lips.

She stayed like this for a minute, waiting out her orgasm, before she decided to get up.

"Well, Sarah." She urged herself.

"That was wonderful Sarah, was it good for me too?"

"Yes, I am the best I've ever had." That last part was probably true.

She used to talk to herself like this to keep from feeling lonely.

"Let's have dinner and get drunk in front of the TV"

"Yeah!" She cheered herself on.

The emptiness had faded a little and she got into the kitchen. The not even half started beer was still standing on the counter and she picked up from where he had left it.

* * *

Steve kept driving, he wasn't necessarily going anywhere in particular, certainly not home, that's for sure. City lights and people were floating by as he was slowly rolling down the street. The city life and the bars made him feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside.

He wasn't being honest with Sarah about not telling his wife, or rather, his soon to be ex wife. The divorce was already being concluded. He basically just had to sign the papers, but he wasn't in much of a hurry to do so. He hadn't told Caren about Sarah, that part was still true, but what business was that to either of them?

He needed a drink.

He pulled over and parked his car right outside what looked to be a hotel bar. He hadn't picked it. It was more like it had picked him. Perhaps it was the available parking spot.

A free slot next to a bar, almost as if it had been reserved just for him.

It was warm inside, dim lighting, some ambient kind of soft, slow jazz streaming out from hidden speakers. And there it was, the bar, with a counter stretching from all the way back in the room, all the way to the center of it.

A swing door seemed to lead out to a kitchen in the back, but he wasn't hungry.

He seated himself at one of the longer ends, lighted a cigarette and ordered a whiskey. Two actually. For starters. The very first gulp of alcohol aroused him, warmed him up inside, as if it was saying to him, "Hey man, welcome back."

His phone rang. "Caren". He kept it ringing. He knew that if he flipped her off, she would be calling him again and again until he had to pick up. This way, there was a slight chance she would think he was sleeping, or drunk... or dead.

Soon the phone rang again, and he knew that when she was in that mode, she probably wouldn't stop, and his phone was starting to make a racket.

"Yes." He answered the phone, signaling the barman for two more shots.

"Nothing... When?"

"Lunch? Tomorrow?"

"Yeah I guess."

Caren wanted him to sign the papers, and she kept chasing him with'em as a fucking insurance salseman or something. It would be the final nail in the coffin. He couldn't say he wanted any of this, but he kept telling himself it was for the best.

"Where?"

"Sure. I'll be there."

"No, I promise." He hung up.

"Trouble?" A smooth, mature female voice surprised him from behind.

He turned around and instantaneously knew it... trouble.

He was suffering from the curse of being too handsome for his own good, or rather, the good of the people around him. He had never been able to handle that very well. He seemed to draw attention to women wherever he went, and he had never learned the art of saying "No", or "turning people down"... except for the people close to him.

Her voice, and by her way of saying the magic word, "Trouble", she had her phaser set on stun and he knew he was done for.

"Nah, I've had worse." He smiled and lit his lighter, offering his services to her waiting cigarette. She breathed in deeply, tapped the cigarette against the ashtray, and casually blew it out above them.

"Oh, you're such a gentleman." She said with a sort of playful sarcasm and smiled at him.

She already held a glass of what appeared to be champagne in her hand, which robbed him from the next line in his book, "Offer her a drink", and to his surprise she even beat him to it.

"Can I get you a drink?"

Steve looked down, he was in fact being between drinks at the moment, and he was intrigued by the way she took the initiative.

"Sure, why not?" He replied. "Steve by the way."

"Amanda."

She held her hand out, as for him to shake it, and Steve was so caught off guard that he left her hanging like that for several seconds, before he eventually took it.

Her hand was soft, but with a rather firm grip. It impressed him. He wasn't expecting any of this. She was indeed very good looking, and he figured she must be taking good care of herself. She was wearing a tight, elegant, dress. Dark gray, straight, with the skirt perhaps being a tad short for that level of elegance, but he liked it, and there wasn't really such a thing as a skirt being too short in. She obviously seemed very much at peace with her body, and he couldn't help glancing at the way her sexy legs disappeared under her skirt.

"Miss--" He started before she cut him off.

"Mrs." She corrected him, and he briefly felt stupid. He had in fact seen the ring on her hand holding her cigarette already at first contact, such a thing he instinctively always looked for, not really to avoid an opportunity, but to at least know what he was dealing with.

"Sorry, Mrs... what?"

"Does it matter?" She asked, and Steve shook his head and smiled at her. Had he in fact met his match, a match in... was it heaven or hell? He couldn't decide.

"No, of course not." he replied.

She switched her crossed legs, and Steve couldn't help trying to catch a glimpse.

He was running out of words. His usual jargon felt like something a caveman would have carved out on the wall of a cave a million years ago. Maybe it was the whiskey. He had properly "un-sobered" himself already, which had been his main objective, at least before Amanda showed up. Whiskey wasn't usually holding him back like this.

But Steve had lost count on his drinking. Amanda must have ordered him more when he wasn't looking, and he was getting increasingly intoxicated.

They hadn't spoken much, maybe it was that two-lost-souls thing, but there was something between them. He could feel it. The tension, that electric, intriguing tension, and he felt that old familiar, unmistakable sting in his pants.

"I think I am a bit drunk." Steve confessed.

"I would love to get to know you a little bit better..." he continued.

"Maybe we can have lunch tomorrow and-- "

"You are busy at lunch tomorrow, remember?" Amanda had been listening to his conversation with Caren. She couldn't make out in detail what they had been talking about, but judging on his nonchalant tone, and the female voice on the other end, she was guessing "marital problems", and she knew all there was to know about those, but she didn't want to start thinking about her own issues, not now.

She had been having a long week. She was always working, which helped her keep distracted from any personal problems. A workweek away from home was no exception. On the contrary, it was even more intense, which suited her.

Long days, late evenings and early mornings, constantly at a tempo.

The nights were the hard part. When the tempo dropped, stuck in the sole company of herself, empty, alone... vulnerable. She was human after all.

She was going home tomorrow, which made this evening even harder. She knew once the anxiety hit her, she couldn't sleep, and her thoughts used to take over.

She hadn't had much of any late night company this week, and she was really urging for some distraction for those last couple of hours before her flight was taking her home.

She needed to get laid!

"Right. Dinner then?" Steve tried.

"That sounds lovely darling," she started. "But I'm not much up for complications... "

She could tell Steve was interested, and he seemed to be the type of a man who wouldn't back out of a given opportunity. She leaned in, and she bit his earlobe as she whispered.

"I want to have, sex."

"You wouldn't happen to be interested in such a... physical interaction, would you?"

Her directness, her lips caressing his ear, her breath tickling him, her hand discreetly on the growing bulge in his pants, had left Steve speechless. She really was turning him on, a lot.

He was quite drunk, and he had problems focusing on anything else besides her.

She didn't have to ask him twice. He followed her to her room.

She almost pushed him inside. He pulled her close, grabbed her ass and squeezed her buttocks. She was firm and soft at the same time. He lifted her skirt and caressed her bare butt cheeks, kept squeezing them. They kissed, they touched. She eagerly unbuttoned his shirt, almost breaking it. She let her hands caress his upper arms as she started to peel it off. He was strong, muscular, warm, he was her perfect distraction.

She felt her pussy was getting all warm and longing, and she knew she was already wet and ready for him. She kept caressing his bare chest and shoulders. His big strong hands on her buttocks, the way he touched her, grabbed her, opened her, the way he grunted as he realized she hadn't been wearing any panties, the way he handled her and wanted her was getting her increasingly aroused. This was what she needed.

His hand fumbled with the zipper in the back of her dress and pulled it, and she tried to wiggle her way out of it, but it was way too tight. Instead Steve lifted her skirt higher above her ass, and pulled the top down revealing her breasts.

She pushed him onto the bed, and he landed on his back. Her accustomed hands unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off along with his underwear leaving him completely naked before her. He was erect, hard and ready. She climbed over the edge of the bed and grabbed his cock.

She wanted to taste him, she wanted him to fill her mouth, but more than that, she wanted him inside of Her. She straddled him, circled her hips until she felt it finding its path, pressing right against her entrance.

Steve laid on his back, enjoying both the view of her sexy body in her half peeled off dress, and the feeling of her soft pussy as it was wrapping itself around him, engulfing him. She immediately started to ride him, up and down, deep long motions, taking all of him inside of her.

Her pussy was gripping tight around his throbbing shaft and he thrusted himself against her.

She moaned in pleasure. Her hands were all over his chest, grabbing him, running her fingers deep into his tense muscles.

He cupped his hands around her firm breasts, squeezed them, examined them. She really had wonderful breasts.

Through the intoxicated haze of his whiskey blurred vision, her entire body was beyond perfect, and he watched her pleasure herself on his cock, going up and down in a lustful, hypnotic motion. His head was spinning. His hands followed her perfect body along her sides, caressing his way down towards her thighs...

Her tight pussy was clenching so hard around his cock that he couldn't hold it back. His orgasm struck him from out of nowhere, releasing his cum straight into her wet eager pussy. He moaned and thrusted against her and his crotch kept pumping all of him deep inside of her.

She didn't seem to take much notice of it and she kept riding him, moaning, fully occupied by her own pleasure, rocking him up and down as he lay there on his back.

He was drunk, too drunk, and he was tired.

This was in fact the first time Steve had ever fallen asleep in the middle of... action.