Love Do Us Part Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah, the girl in red.
4.1k words
4.52
2.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was spending the day shopping. It wasn't as much that she needed anything in particular, and shopping wasn't really her thing, but she wanted to get out, having a cup of coffee among other people than herself.

Last night she had been feeling very alone. Usually that was no big deal, she spent most of her time by herself. But she could really have used some company.

Steve, she had been missing him.

She had called him, and when he didn't pick up she got worried. Usually when she called him at a bad time, he denied the call, at least by then she knew he was busy or just couldn't talk. But when he didn't answer at all, she called him again, once or twice. She didn't keep track of how many times she actually called, it might have been more than a few times, but she was very worried that something had happened to him. She didn't really know how her brain worked at times like that.

She definitely hadn't expected Caren to answer his phone for him.

Sarah couldn't shake the feeling that she might have put Steve in a very difficult situation.

Now she had a missed call from Steve, or rather, she didn't pick up when he called.

She didn't know if he would be upset or angry at her, and decided to call him later.

Across from where she was sitting, there was in fact a shop that caught her eye. The window was quite discrete, but she clearly could make out that it was a store for adults. She fought the urge to peek through the window, but she hardly even dared to watch in that direction. She thought about how much she wanted a better toy than the one she had.

The toy she had, she had got from her friends on her birthday a couple of years back. Quite embarrassing at the time, but she didn't think more of it than that it had just been a joke, mostly anyway. She wouldn't admit to any of them that she in fact had tried it, used it really, changed the batteries more times than she could remember. It had been the kind of gift that she had appreciated more than she would ever dare to tell either of them.

Had they just walked into a store like this and bought it? How did people really get to buy these things? It wasn't like she was born yesterday or anything, and she liked sex, but this was that type of private matters that she rather kept, private.

She finished her coffee, and she decided to walk by the shop, if only just to get a discreet peek through the window. What could possibly be in there? Did they have "dressing" rooms where people tried out which... thing to buy. She really had no clue.

She gathered all her courage, got up and walked down in the direction of it.

Her heart was pounding. What if someone saw her?

Before she knew it, she had opened the door, and heard it close behind her.

The shop was nothing like what she had imagined, it pretty much looked like any other store she had been to. Her first impression was that they mostly were selling clothes, ordinary lingerie, quite nice lingerie to be precise.

An ordinary woman seemed to be working there, and she was greeting her.

She gazed among the many cute sets of underwear they had. She was feeling the fabric of some that she found pretty, and picked a set in red, a cute bra, and a pair of cute panties.

She almost gasped as she noticed the crotch was completely open. Really, who wore those? Would they wear it with a short skirt? Every mishap would reveal everything to everyone. She found it interesting, intriguing. The thought of the risk actually aroused her a little.

She figured Steve would fancy her wearing such an undergarment, and she liked the thought of him watching her in them, touching her, like being naked but with her clothes on, wet without soaking her panties. His eager cock inside of her through the opening.

"We have a dressing room, if you want to try the bra." The completely ordinary woman said.

Sarah got a bit embarrassed. Of course the woman knew what they were selling, and what piece of lingerie she had been looking at. But she didn't seem to make anything of it. She could as well be selling shoes from the look of her.

"Yes, thank you." Sarah answered, still a bit nervous, and snuck back into the dressing room.

She took her top off, and her bra, and put on the new one. She liked the fit, and it was really cute, and sexy. The thought of wearing it together with the matching pair of open crotch panties made her feel naughty.

She couldn't obviously try the strapped panties, but she held them in front of her, trying to guess the size. She couldn't help sticking her fingers through the opening.

The symbolism of it made her warm up between her legs, and she felt her face was heating.

She wanted to have them, wanted to surprise Steve by wearing them.

She got dressed and went out of the dressing room.

A quick gaze among the shelves in the back of the store, as she was passing them, made her blush. She remembered she really wanted a new vibrator, but she didn't want to spend any more time here than necessary. She picked something pretty much at random that seemed to fit in her purse, then went to put the goods on the counter.

"I'll have these." she said.

"All right." Said the disturbingly normal, ordinary woman and started to punch in the prices.

"Do you have lube? Or do you want to buy some?" She said, referring to the toy.

Sarah looked at it, and it took her a while to realize what it was.

A butt plug. This was about the last thing she'd expected. What now? Was she going to be a full out sex maniac, with open crotch panties and butt plugs? What next? Leather? Was she going to let Steve fuck her in her ass?

She had never tried that in her life, really, except for her own fingers, exploring in the comfort of her own company. She couldn't back out now.

"Yes please." She answered. She was really blushing now. If she went out like this, cars would probably stop, mistaking her for a red light.

The insanely normal and annoyingly ordinary woman must have seen her reaction, and she smiled kindly at her.

"Make sure to use enough lube, especially important in that... region." She said, and her way of speaking so casually about it calmed Sarah a bit.

A couple were entering the store and Sarah quickly paid for her things, which the woman kindly enough had put in a very discreet plastic bag, for her. She shoved the bag down her purse and hurried out of the store.

Sarah decided to walk home. The fresh air made her eventually breath normally. She was actually rather curious about the things she had bought.

Well back in the comfort of her own apartment, she quickly undressed, all excited to try on her new lingerie.

It was quite a new feeling, having the crotch open like that. Mostly a little bit cold to be honest, and when she sat down on her bed, she felt the sheets directly against her pussy, but with her panties on.

She ran her fingers over her naked pussy. It excited her. She felt naughty, aroused. She liked the way her smooth pussy felt under her gentle fingers and she kept touching herself for a bit. She was horny, if only Steve would be there to take care of her now.

She gazed at the bag, where her new toy was waiting. Calling for her to rip open the package, and try it, plug it in.

Honestly she didn't feel quite ready for it yet. She had to let it sink in for a while. She figured she had to accustom herself with it before letting Steve... get himself involved.

Steve, yes, she was hesitant about calling him.

What if Caren would answer again? She really didn't want to talk to her.

She remained sitting on her bed in her new naughty lingerie, alone.

* * *

Steve walked out of the shower, he had his towel wrapped around his waist. He was getting himself ready to call Sarah. He thought for a while about what to say to her before he made the call.

She picked up after a couple of signals.

"Hi Steve." She was a bit nervous.

"Hi Sara, you called." Steve started.

Sarah felt ashamed about how many times she actually had called him, and how Caren eventually had picked up. But, Steve's voice sounded calm, like nothing had happened.

"Sorry for calling you. I wasn't thinking. I just--" She excused herself.

"Don't worry about it." Steve interrupted her.

"But Carren... I didn't mean to..." She continued.

Steven had to remind himself that Sarah thought she'd been talking to Caren.

"No harm done." He assured her. He was fine with Sarah believing he had been with Caren, but he wasn't going to tell her about Amanda.

"I don't understand. Have you talked to her?" Sarah sounded anxious.

Steve realized he needed to be better prepared for this conversation. He had to sort out what Sarah knew, what she didn't, and what she thought she knew.

"Can I come over?" Steve asked. The drive would give him more time to think, and he really wanted to see her. Weirdly enough, this wasn't just him being horny.

"Yes." Sarah really wanted him to come, it warmed her inside hearing him say it like that, usually he would be talking about how he wanted to fuck her, what he wanted to do with her, which obviously turned her on immensely, making her wet and ready for him.

But now, he sounded different, like if something had happened or changed.

"Has something happened?" She asked him, worried about what he might say.

"No, nothing, what would that be?" He asked.

Now with the divorce papers signed, there was no going back to Caren, everything felt different somehow. Part of him wanted to come clean with Sarah, she really seemed to like him, perhaps she deserved to know the truth, the truth about his divorce at least.

Amanda was a different story, there was no need to tell her about that.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her.

Sarah wasn't used to him asking her that, had he ever? Did he want to have dinner with her?

It took her well over a minute to answer.

"Yes." Her voice was uncertain.

Steve knew he hadn't been honest with Sarah, but furthermore, he hadn't been fair to her. Without Caren, he felt empty, alone. But after all, he still had Sarah. Maybe she deserved a chance. He knew she wanted him, but he also knew letting his guard down on her, would get her closer to him, would make him vulnerable. It would make her vulnerable.

"I'll be right there." He promised and hung up the phone.

Sarah remained sitting on her bed for several minutes after they had hung up. She was quite emotional, and she had a mix of feelings. Warm and happy that he was on his way, excited to show herself in her new lingerie, elated about having dinner with him, like a date, yet she wasn't sure about the change in Steve's voice, and the way he had talked to her.

* * *

Steve got dressed and went into his car. He knew he had to get his thoughts together before talking to Sarah face to face, but his head was blank. He still didn't know what to say to her. She thought she had been talking to Caren, that was a good thing. But why wouldn't Caren be upset and give him a hard time about a girl calling him in the middle of the night.

Well Steve knew, and Caren would for sure. At times she could have quite a temper, so if things still were the way Sarah thought they were, they probably would have been arguing about it all night, leaving no time for sleep for either of them. Such arguments had been taking place on more than enough occasions.

He couldn't find any way to explain himself without lying himself into a corner. Should he tell her the truth? Or at least a part of it. The divorce, perhaps she deserved knowing about it.

But, as long as she didn't ask him anything, he didn't really have to say anything.

Before he knew it, he was already there.

Sarah opened the door and let him in. For a moment he was just standing there in her doorway. She hardly recognized him, usually he would be throwing himself on her, already horny, grabbing her, touching her, initiating them having sex.

Didn't he want her?

"Are you still hungry?" He asked her, and she nodded.

"Yes. Are you?" She observed him, this was new to her.

"Starving." He said, realizing he didn't even have lunch today.

"Do you know somewhere we can go?" He asked her. He didn't know the restaurants around here.

"Yeah, a couple of places around." She answered, thinking about the things she had prepared the day before.

"I can make you something... if you want." She proposed, a little carefully.

"That sounds great." He replied, realizing his guard was already on its way down.

He hated this feeling, but he couldn't resist it. He had managed to keep it up while this was just about sex. He already knew that she was so much more than what he had let her show, and he knew that she had been eager to show him who she was, other than between her legs. Letting her cook for him, however trivial it might sound, would open that door.

Sarah was nervous, her knees were almost shaking, she felt a wide range of emotions rushing through her. Steve saw that and decided to give her a hug, folding his arms around her.

For a moment she thought that this would lead to them having sex again, as they used to. Quite frankly that would have been so much easier, if he just had ripped her clothes off and fucked her, wildly, passionately, and then, leave, as he used to.

But he kept his arms around her for much longer than usual, and eventually she let herself enjoy the comfort of his arms, the warmth of him, his masculine scent. She didn't want to let go of him now.

Steve liked the smell of her, and holding her close like this, her body against his, her breasts pressing against his chest, was making him horny, she always did.

"Would you feel better if we fucked first?" He asked her, without making any effort to hide the reaction in his pants, his growing bulge pressing against her.

She just nodded, she couldn't say anything, she was horny herself, and having him this close had turned her on even further.

Their lips met, closed the gap between them, tasting each other, tongues caressing.

He lifted her up and carried her towards her bed. She wrapped her legs around him. She could feel the denim against her open crotch, his bulge bouncing against her bare pussy, it really made her horny. He laid her down on the bed, with him on top of her, kissing, caressing, pressing his growth against her thigh.

She squeezed his arms and muscular upper back, his hand wandering over her firm, young breasts, further down her belly and over her thighs, caressing her along the edge of her skirt.

"I want to show you something." She interrupted him, and got up, standing on the bed in front of him.

Steve looked at her as she slowly started to lift her skirt, making it slide up along her thighs.

He gasped when she finally lifted it high enough to reveal her new panties, showing him her naked smooth pussy peeking through the opening. With anticipation she was watching him, observing his reaction, how he seemed to like it.

He slowly ran his hand up the inside of her thighs, breathing heavily. He wanted to touch her, but yet he wanted this moment to last. He had never seen her in such an undergarment. So sexy, so hot, her pretty little pussy peeking out through the gap of her panties like that.

"Do you like them?" She asked, and Steve couldn't do anything but nod.

He finally reached her, letting the sensitive backside of his hand and fingers touch her, touch it. He leaned on his free arm, reached up and kissed her pussy, his lips gently against the tender softness of her. The scent of her aroused him.

She spread her legs a little, letting him reach her better. She loved the feeling of him kissing her there, caressing her with his lips between her legs, his tongue on her pussy.

Sara laid herself down on her back. Steve kissed his way down her body, her breasts, her belly, he lifted her skirt, running his hand gently over her bare pussy. She was so horny now, her pussy was aching, longing for him.

She didn't know what she wanted him to do with her. He had never been this tender with her before, it was arousing her immensely being handled like this, like a delicate package of fragile goods, yet knowing how firm he could be with her. She wanted all of it.

Steve spread her legs, and willingly she opened herself for him, letting her legs fall to either side of him. He went down between them, kissed her, tasted her, caressed her pussy, letting his tongue follow the slit between her lips, circling around her clit. His mouth and tongue was so warm against her.

He filled himself with her scent and the taste of her pussy. The smell of her was so arousing. Not only her pussy. He breathed in the warm, female aroma of her body, her delicate skin.

He tasted all of her. He teasingly explored her wet entrance with the tip of his tongue. She let him stick it inside of her while his big hands caressed her thighs, further up along her body, grasping for her firm breasts, cupping his hands around them.

She closed her eyes and moaned, feeling as if she was ready to cum if she let him continue.

Steve turned her around on her belly, and she arched her back, pushing her ass up, letting him see all of her. She loved showing herself like this for him. She loved how much it turned him on. And he couldn't stop watching her, he grabbed her buttcheeks, squeezed them firmly. She loved his hands on her buttocks, his firm masculine touch.

She lifted her ass even higher for him as he was really grabbing her now, separating her buttcheeks, spreading her widely, he really loved the way she looked, like this, from behind, her ass spread open for him, both her little holes struggling to keep themselves together.

Her lips were spreading, revealing the entrance of her pussy for him, and he leaned in and caressed her deeply and eagerly with his mouth and tongue, sucking all of her in, eating her as if he was actually feeding on her, as if he did it for his own sheer pleasure and hunger, making the immense pleasure it sent through her body nothing but a lucky a side effect.

He had never licked her like this, she could hear her own muffled voice moaning deep into the pillow. She was hardly in control of herself. She wanted more of this, more of him.

She gripped around her ass running her fingers deep into her own buttcheeks and kept them spreading for him.

Now with her open crotch, the sight was hotter than ever and Steve had to make short pauses, just to look at her gaping panties framing her wide open pussy and her straining tight ass. Steve knew that she didn't let her fuck her there, but she couldn't restrain him from eating her all over, letting his tongue explore every inch of her wet delicious intimacy.

She moaned and panted, the things he did to her, the way he handled her made her really uncontrollably horny.

Steve opened his pants and kicked them off at the end of the bed and onto the floor.

He climbed up over her, and she kept arching, lifting her ass for him, spreading herself

He seeked her lips from behind and she turned her head to meet his kiss.

He felt her hot moaning breath against his mouth as he finally entered her, pushing his hard throbbing shaft inside her wet, aching pussy. Her tight hole clenched and squeezed around him.

She almost climaxed right there and then in that moment as his hard cock filled her, stretching her, reaching deep inside of her.

"Fuck me!" She panted, trembling against his lips as he started to run his cock in and out of her.

He was too horny now to keep himself restrained, he fucked her hard, he knew she wanted it. Her wet pussy welcomed him, all of him. He thrusted himself deep, in and out, and he felt the texture of her tight pussy along his entire shaft for each thrust.

Sarah pushed herself against him, she was so close, she wanted him, she wanted to cum around his hard, girthy cock.

She moaned loudly, breathing faster, panting, and Steve grunted, she loved the way he grunted and moaned as he was about to cum. The feeling of masculinity inside her, on top of her, dominating her. She knew the orgasm that was closing in on her, fast, it was going to be a big one, and she braced herself for the impact, knowing it was going to make her explode in emotions and pleasure.

12