Love Do Us Part Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve noticed her tensing body, and he also felt he was very close to cumming himself. He increased the pace, increased intensity, really fucked her. Their bodies were slapping together hard, and by the way she thrusted herself back at him, he knew this was what she wanted.

She started to moan louder, forcing out a muffled scream straight down her pillow. Her pussy squeezed hard around his swelling cock as in cramps. Her body was so tense it felt as if it was going to burst.

As the orgasm hit her, she screamed straight out, she couldn't keep her face in her pillow anymore, and Steve kept thrusting, faster, harder, he ran his cock with all his weight and power all the way down the bottom of her as his crotch finally tied itself, pushing his cum through his throbbing shaft, releasing himself inside of her, bursting, emptying, filling her.

Her orgasm transplanted from her cramping pussy, sweeping all through her body, making her twitch and squirm in agonizing pleasure that didn't seem to have an end to it.

He held her close, kept her in his arms like that, letting them ride out their respective orgasm together, slowly relaxing, warm, sweaty, deeply and completely satisfied.

Sarah felt an irresistible rush of emotions filling her, watering her eyes, tears of joy and relief.

"Are you ok?" Steve asked, holding her closer.

"Yes." She sobbed, "Yes Steve, I love you so much."

Steve froze, how could he find within himself Not say it back to her now.

But did he in fact love her? How could he tell? He did feel something for her, was that love? Or was it simply desire?

"I love you too." He whispered in her ear, and he really hoped he did.

She had been with him all through most of his divorce, without even knowing it.

She had stayed with him, without him really ever letting her in.

"Will you stay tonight?" She asked, and her stomach clenched, waiting for his answer.

"Will you make that dinner for me?" He asked back, making them both laugh.

Joking, that was his way out of emotions. He didn't want to go back home to his apartment. Not only was it a temporary solution since his and Carens separation, it also meant he would be alone, and he didn't feel like being alone, not now.

He folded his arms tighter around her. Neither of them knew for how long this haze would remain around them, but both of them, separately, decided to enjoy it as long as it lasted.

12