Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
91 Followers

I heard a loud, dry swallow. "I guess..." he sighed. "But that doesn't stop me from... loving you more and more.

"I'm really not a pure..." I whispered, stroking his big chest.

He squeezed my head a little and kissed me firmly on the cheek. Our eyes met and we both had happy smiles on our faces.

"You're still pure and innocent to me, Maggie," he said lovingly. "It's not important... what you and I do together... but what kind of character you have, and you only see the good in people."

"If you knew what I was thinking right now... you wouldn't be saying that." I grinned a little loudly.

"What are you thinking about, little sister?"

I had no idea how to ask him about something like that... and I felt a little ashamed... but I felt a certain obligation to do it... and I also wanted to do it out of love for him.

I averted my gaze from him, ruffled his light chest hair between my fingers, and smiled shyly. "I'd like to... return your kindness somehow."

"Kindness?" He sounded surprised and a little confused.

"What you did to me... was wonderful and unforgettable. Is there any way... That I could do that to you too? Can a woman taste a man somehow?" Tom started laughing out loud and I looked at him confused and a little upset. "Why are you laughing?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"God, Maggie..." He continued laughing and finally let out a breath and looked back into my eyes. "See... you're still pure... because there are a lot of things you don't know about.

"What?"

"Of course a woman can taste a man..." He smirked again. "I would love it... if you do that for me. But I don't want to pressure you. It's up to you."

"I want to do it... or at least try it..." I answered him immediately, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay..." he said softly, stroking my cheek gently.

Tom sat down with his back against the wall. He smiled warmly at me and reached out his hand, palm up. I accepted his hand and placed my palm on it, and Tom slowly pulled me closer to him.

I landed in his arms and Tom lovingly stroked my face. "I'm going to be your instructor... like in sex education," he said with a small embarrassed grin.

"Okay," I giggled blushing and averted my eyes from him.

Tom's hands let go of me for a moment and rested on his shorts. He unzipped them, unbuttoned, and pulled them off. Meanwhile, I watched him curiously, still feeling a bit shy. Finally he took off his shorts and now we were both completely naked.

His... member stood like a fence post and my eyes widened in surprise at its size. It was the first time I saw it very well. "Tom... how big is it?" I asked him with my hand over my mouth, still staring at his cock.

"Eight inches..." He sounded proud.

"What?" I blurted out in surprise. "Are you telling me... that I fit eight inches?"

Tom started laughing again and I had to punch him lightly on the shoulder and smile shyly.

"Pussies can adjust, you know..." he replied as he stopped laughing and just smiled at me. "Now sis... where were we..." he said softly, gently taking my hand and placing it on his hard cock.

It was warm, hard... I still couldn't believe it fit inside me.

Tom was still holding my hand, looking at me with a smile and after a while he began to move my hand up and down. His mouth opened and he started to moan softly.

Then he let go of my hand and I continued on my own. I moved my hand slowly, and at the same time I perceived Tommy's satisfied and happy face. I liked it... I wanted to do something for him.

"You can speed up..." he whispered and I obeyed him.

I increased the pace of my hand and Tom moaned louder and after a few moments he took my face in his hand. "Now sis... try to open your mouth and taste me."

I stared at him for a while but then decided to do it. I released his cock from my grip, knelt between my brother's legs, my head was close to his cock and I shyly touched the head with tip of my tongue.

Tom groaned even more.

I repeated this several times in a row until I finally licked its head with my whole tongue. It was a strange taste, a bit salty... but I liked it, so I continued.

I swirled my tongue around its head, running it up and down its entire length, listening to Tom's satisfied moans getting louder and louder.

"Take it... ah..." Tom groaned. "Into your mouth..." he added and exhaled.

Okay?

I stopped my tongue at the tip and carefully and slowly wrapped my lips around its head. But Tom whimpered in displeasure, so I panicked and quickly pulled it out of my mouth.

"No teeth... baby..." Tom sounded a little sad, stroking my cheek. "Embrace your teeth with your lips... and then take it into your mouth.

I did as he said, and wrapped my lips around my teeth and gently took his cock into my mouth again, and this time Tommy's moans of satisfaction were back.

"That's it..." he whispered, placing his hand lightly on my head.

As before with my tongue, I tried to run my mouth up and down to take it deeper into my mouth, and Tom liked that very much. He moaned so beautifully that I was happy with myself and tried to satisfy him even more.

I took it deeper in my mouth, but I still wasn't halfway because it was really big and when I tried with all my might, its head bumped against the entrance of my throat and I started choking.

Panicking, I took it out of my mouth again and cleared my throat. I also found it difficult to breathe.

"It's okay Maggie... You don't have to deepthroat me if it's too hard for you." He comforted me.

I nodded slowly and coughed again. But with courage I didn't give up and continued to satisfy my brother.

***

A few seconds later...

"Yeah baby... that's it," Tom moaned really loud.

His dick was back in my mouth and I had found a comfortable pace that suited us both. I tried to breathe through my nose.

I licked it, sucked it, while Tom stroked my hair contentedly. We looked into each other's eyes until his expression stopped and his moans died away.

Confused, I stopped sucking him and pulled him out of my mouth. Tom was still looking at me dumbfounded. Then he surprised me and with a quick movement he embraced me and pressed me against his chest.

"Ahhhh... baby..." he moaned happily and our eyes met. His hand was still ruffling my hair. "I want to make love to you again..." he whispered.

"But..." I raised my eyebrows sadly. "I haven't finished you yet..."

Tom gently stroked my hips and kissed me. "You're going to finish me... with your pussy..." he said softly.

How could I refuse him? Making love was a truly wonderful thing and I really wanted it as much as he did. I wanted to be connected to him again and enjoy the beautiful feeling of love.

I positioned myself over his crotch. I took his cock in my hand again and stroked it a few more times while we looked into each other's eyes and silently expressed our love.

Then I guided his cock into my entrance... and slowly and carefully I began to sit down on him and Tom penetrated me inch by inch until my buttocks touched his thighs.

"Ahhh..." we both moaned in pleasure with our eyes closed. We were connected to each other again.

I leaned closer to Tom and our lips touched and our mouths connected. We began to kiss passionately. My brother grabbed me by the hips and I began to move slowly on top of him. Forward and backward.

We moaned together into our mouths while making love together. I lifted myself slightly and then sat down on him again. Streams of pleasure flowed through my body and our lovemaking became even more intense.

Tommy grabbed my butt cheeks and squeezed them gently to help me keep our pace. And in a moment Tom stopped me, held me by my butt cheeks and began to thrust his cock deep inside me himself.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and let myself be beautifully loved by him. He penetrated me so beautifully and with each moan he increased his pace and we both moaned louder and louder.

Then suddenly he stopped... and without breaking our connection, he gently rolled me onto my back into the hay and laid his body on top of me. I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and Tom thrust into me again. At first he slowed his pace back down to a beautiful love-making and after a few minutes he sped up and started thrusting into me harder.

My moans were so loud that I was afraid someone wouldn't hear us... but we were still alone here, except for the horses in the stables below us.

Tom continued to make love to me and we both felt our climax approaching and after a few more fast and beautiful thrusts of his cock deep inside me, a lightning bolt went through me again and I began to tremble in his embrace and felt several streams of his semen continue deeper into me

I was so exhausted and so tired from all the orgasms today... that at some point I just... fell asleep.

***

When I woke up... I was no longer in the hay in Tom's arms. I looked around a bit and realized that I was in our living room. I was lying on the couch with a blanket over me and Tommy was sitting next to my feet watching the TV on low volume.

"Tommy?" I whispered.

His head turned, and his blue eyes rested on my face, with a wide smile beneath them. "Good evening, little sister..." he answered softly.

"When did I end up here?"

Tom just smirked and lay down on his side next to me in slow motion, gently stroking my face. "I think you passed out or fell asleep after our love-making," he replied, and kissed me tenderly. "You've been asleep for a few hours, Maggie... It's evening already.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah..." Tom said happily. "I had to give you a really beautiful and strong orgasm. I didn't even know it was possible... for you to fall asleep..." He laughed softly at the end of the sentence.

This time I kissed him and hugged him around the neck. I rolled onto my side and turned to face my brother... and wrapped my arms lovingly around his back. "It was really beautiful..." I whispered and closed my eyes contentedly.

Then, out of nowhere, we both heard a car drive into our backyard and Tom started to panic a little. He broke away from my embrace and sat back next to my feet. I straightened up a little, propped myself up on my palms and looked at him in confusion.

"I think the parents are back..." he said a little nervously, swallowing hard. "You need to get dressed... quickly!"

"What?" I asked him in amazement.

"You don't know?" He grinned a little and scratched the back of his neck, "You're still naked, Maggie."

Surprised, I lifted my blanket and realized he was telling the truth. I was still naked.

"I didn't want to wake you up and get you dressed... when you were sleeping... you looked so happy and content."

"Okay..." I said quietly and got up from the couch, hugging the blanket to my body. "I have to go..." I said nervously too, because I got a little scared that our parents would see us together like this.

I quickly ran upstairs to my room and found that Tom had taken my clothes with him and left them nicely folded on my bed.

***

TOM

"Phew..." I breathed out loud in relief.

We were both lucky to hear our parents arrive. If they had broken in here without us knowing and found Maggie naked next to me... that probably would have been the end of us. That would be poorly explained.

I heard my parents open the door. "Kids! We're home!" Mother called both of us.

Nervously, I got up from the couch and slowly walked to them. I felt a little uncomfortable. I was afraid that they would somehow find out what had happened here during those two days.

When I came to the entrance, my mother and father were putting their suitcases on the floor.

"Hi..." I said nervously and put my hands in my pockets.

"Hi Tom..." Mother said with a big smile and immediately hugged me. Dad followed right behind her. "Is everything okay?" she asked.

I couldn't find the courage to look my parents in the eye. It was hard for me to think that I had slept with my own sister, with their daughter, and to act like nothing had happened.

"Did something happen?" dad asked anxiously.

"Um... no... no, everything's fine." I stuttered and scratched my head nervously, still not being able to look them in the eye.

I sensed that my parents started to suspect that something was wrong, and I got really scared that they would question me... and that I would reveal everything. It wasn't easy for me to lie... not to my parents.

Mother opened her mouth and wanted to ask something... "Mom, Dad!" I winced a little as Maggie squealed with delight and ran down the stairs and hugged our parents happily.

Thank god she was already dressed. Her presence calmed me down a little, and my parents seemed to feel the same way. Maggie hugged them, kissed them on the cheeks, and asked them about their vacation.

At that moment, mom and dad forgot about me and immediately started telling my sister everything and went into the living room together.

I had to breathe a sigh of relief again that nothing had happened and everything was okay. This could have ended really badly. When my parents weren't there, I felt comfortable and somehow I wasn't afraid of their return, but when I saw them... I felt a little sorry for having betrayed their trust, and it was difficult for me to behave normally.

But still... I don't regret anything. Those two days were the best of our lives for me and my little sister... and I can't wait to see what our love and our future holds for both of us...

***

After our beautiful weekend... everything started to get back to normal. We both acted normal in front of our parents, although it was still a bit difficult for me, but Maggie always helped me with that. I was quite surprised that it was so easy for her... but what wasn't easy for her, right?

But we both felt each other's sadness at the same time because we couldn't be together and love each other. Maggie sneaked into my room every night to steal a goodnight kiss from me and tell me how much she wanted to be in my arms and in bed with me. I wanted the same thing... but we both knew it was too risky when our parents were home.

So we had no choice but to wait until our parents were no longer home and we'd be alone... especially during the summer holidays.

At school, we also behaved normally, only sometimes our hands secretly met under the desk and intertwined our fingers. That was the only thing we could afford to do.

That was until Thursday came and I found out how much I loved my little sister... and I got a little jealous.

***

We had a break between classes. We were sitting together in the desk, Maggie was eating her snack and I was writing something in my notebook and getting ready for the next lesson.

Until a large shadow appeared above the two of us and our faces looked up and our eyes saw Andrew standing next to us, resting his palms on the desk.

"What do you want?" I asked him with a frown.

"Calm down, Parker..." The bastard grinned wickedly. "I'm here for Maggie," he added, glancing at her.

Maggie swallowed a bite of her snack and looked at him questioningly. Andrew started asking her about tomorrow's prom. Maggie was his date to the prom, so they discussed the what and how.

It was unbelievable to me how much Andrew was looking forward to it. The whole time he was just looking at my little sister and asking her what she was going to wear, what he should bring her, and what time he should pick her up at our house.

I could feel myself starting to get mad. I wanted Maggie to go to prom with me... and he stole her from me. But I knew there was no way that Maggie could be my prom date. It would look really bad in front of people... but she was the only one I wanted to be with, and I rejected all the other girls, so I was doomed to go to prom without a date.

But I didn't like the idea of Maggie going to prom with that jerk. I listened to their conversation. Tension was building up in me, I was turning red and my hands were shaking.

"CRACK!" it sounded in front of me. I was so angry and so jealous that I squashed and broke my pencil.

The two of them looked at me in confusion. "Tommy... are you okay?" Maggie asked me in her soft voice, putting her hand on my shoulder. She must have fueled my anger.

"What's up Parker? Are you jealous?" that bastard asked provocatively.

Angrily I slammed into the desk and with one swift movement I got up from my chair and faced him. "Shut up Andrew!" I yelled at him.

At that moment, the school bell rang. Andrew just kept smirking at me, but then after a while he went back to his desk. All pissed off, I slowly settled back in my chair and Maggie secretly squeezed my hand under the desk.

"What's wrong, Tommy?" She sounded sad and a little scared, probably because of my behavior.

I sighed heavily and loudly. "Forgive me, little sister," I mumbled with my head down. "It breaks me to see you talking to him... and knowing that you will be with him tomorrow..." I answered her desperately. "I want... to be with you and you to be with me. Not with HIM!" I whispered.

Her hand rested on my shoulder again. I looked at her, and there was love in her eyes... but also pity.

"I understand you... believe me, I would love to go to the prom with you..." she said very softly and compassionately, so that no one but me could hear her. "But..." Her face was sad. "We can't."

Desperately, I nodded in agreement and sighed with sadness.

"I swear..." she whispered directly, looking into my eyes, "that I belong only to you, Tommy, and no one else." She gave me a small sad and hopeful smile.

Oh... how sweet she was... even now I would love to kiss her in front of everyone and tell her how much I loved her.

***

The day that was sad for me was here. It was Friday night, today was prom and I was getting dressed in my room.

I put on black pants and a fancy suit with a white shirt and a black tie. I shaved my cheeks very clean and gelled my blond hair, which I wore on the right side, to look elegant.

Even if I had to go to the prom alone... I still wanted to look good.

When I was done, I took one last look in the mirror - I was pleased with myself, and after a while I left to check on my sweet little sister.

I knocked on her door so I wouldn't accidentally catch her naked... but I certainly wouldn't mind that, and neither would she, but at a moment like this I wanted to be elegant and a gentleman.

"Come in," Maggie replied and I stepped into her room.

Maggie was sitting in front of her mirror, she was wearing a beautiful red dress with straps, she also used subtle makeup, which she didn't need to use, because even without that she was the most beautiful girl in the world... and right now she was putting on her earrings.

I walked slowly towards her, with my mouth wide open because my little sister was getting more beautiful every day. I put my hands on the back of her chair and smiled at her in the mirror.

She noticed how I looked and immediately turned to me on the chair and looked at me. "Wow... Tommy..." she said softly. "You look great," she added with a happy smile.

"You... look more beautiful every day."

Maggie rose from her chair and stood in front of me. I took both her hands, squeezed them gently and looked into her beautiful big eyes. "Even though you will belong to someone else tonight..." I spoke with great love. "Please let me be the first to kiss you..." I looked at her pleadingly.

My little sister didn't wait for anything and without answering, she gently grabbed my smooth cheeks and kissed me tenderly. Our kiss was sweet and long.

"You're the only one... who can kiss me anytime, Tommy. Even today... my lips and my body belong only to you. No one else... will get anything from me. I swear," she said softly, beaming with happiness.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
91 Followers