Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His kissing and worshiping of my little body continued, he kissed between my breasts, kissed my belly and abdomen until his lips rested on my panties, which he began to slowly take off.

"That's not fair..." I smirked a little as I lay completely naked in front of him. "I am the only one naked here..." I said seductively.

"I'll fix it right away, sis..." he replied softly, kissing me and began to unbutton and remove his pants. Then he threw his pants on the floor, lay on top of me and we continued kissing.

We kissed passionately and moaned loudly until Tom pulled away from my mouth and moved his lips and tongue between my legs. He gently stroked my legs and spread them apart and then... he gave me again the most beautiful feeling in the world.

He was very skilled with his tongue and knew what I loved the most. He gave me little kisses and licked my pussy until finally his lips enclosed my sensitive clit and I started screaming with pleasure until I had to cover my mouth with my hand.

"I want to make love to you, little sister..." he breathed out as he suddenly stopped licking me and lay back down on my little body and kissed me.

"Hmmm," I mumbled into his mouth.

Tom was ready immediately, he didn't wait for anything, he grabbed his eight inches long hard cock in his hand and started to penetrate me slowly and comfortably. He penetrated me inch by inch until his pelvis touched my thighs and his cock was deep inside me at full length.

We were one body and two souls again.

Our mouths were still connected and our tongues were rubbing beautifully. I threw my arms around my brother's neck and wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him against me more.

"Ahh..." I moaned out loud again as Tom began to move inside me and make love to me. It was so beautiful. Our love was true and I believed it was immortal.

Tommy loved me, his hard cock was sliding into me without the slightest pain or difficulty. His mouth made happy moaning sounds as my pussy hugged him so beautifully and tightly.

We kissed endlessly and caressed our hot and sinful bodies until I started to feel that I would eventually climax.

"I will cum, baby..." Tommy cried out as our mouths parted for a moment.

I nodded and murmured into his hot mouth that I was going to do it too. We continued our love-making until our mouths separated again and we both let out a simultaneous cry of pleasure and happiness as we both reached our shared and wonderful orgasm that shot through our bodies like an electric current and shook with us.

Tommy lowered his face between my breasts, breathing loudly as I did. I was lying under him with my eyes closed, my hands still around his neck, and I was also recovering from that wonderful orgasm.

"Tommy... I love you so much..." I whispered and let out a small sob of joy.

My brother lifted his head and kissed me again very softly and tenderly, looking into my eyes. "I love you too, my sweet little Maggie. There is nothing in the world that is more important to me... than you and our future together..."

And after that, we were still in each other's warm arms, enjoying each other...

To be continued...

**********************************************************************************************************

This is the end of this part, dear readers. I hope you liked this part better than the previous one and I hope you want another, probably final part of this incest love.

Please leave me a comment and tell me how much you liked this part.