All Comments on 'Love Don't Run Ch. 03'

by hisangelbeauty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

THAT WAS GREAT I NEED MORE MORE ITS GETTING TO GOOD

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years ago
Good Job!

Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very well written

that is about the best writen story i have ever read on here

sexynsassy69sexynsassy69over 12 years ago
hot story

this just keeps getting better. this was the hottest part yet.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for the comments Rope and I are both enjoying writing this story. To the Anon that left the feedback for me , Thank you and Happy Birthday.

jussiejonesjussiejonesover 12 years ago

I absolutely love this. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Certainly erotic and superbly written virgin seduction

This account of a virgin seduction with a slant on BDSM is flawlessly written with vast description and saturated with emotion slowly evolving gently as a baby duck down a lazy creek. The author exhibits sheer genius to extract the sweet nectar of the nervous account of an inexperienced infatuated lovelorn virgin about to transform her innocence. The author has great patience in handling this without rushing pass any of the glorious moments of Joy's awkward compliance into a new world. The story is configured in perfect synergy like that of a priceless work of art that one can see thousands of times and notice something different on each occasion. I can't extend my appreciation anymore than to say my sincerest THANK YOU! The true measure of an author's skill is when you become so ensconced emotionally that you can't bear to see the story conclude without great anticipation. Well, if you don't continue this story I'm going to bust!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
so damn good

Please write more..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous