Love Droid Amy4 Ch. 04

Story Info
After stealing a Love Droid, I didn't want to get caught.
2.5k words
4.68
4.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
42 Followers

This story is copyrighted by the author. All rights are reserved. This story and any portion of it may not be used or reproduced in any way or form without the express written permission of the author. If you read this story on any website other than on Literotica, it has been copied and used without the author's permission.

When I woke Amy4 was next to me in the bed. Her head was beneath mine so I was looking down at the top of her head. I saw a few gray hairs! Gray hairs. That really caught me by surprise. There were not many but they were definitely there. Interesting. I wondered what the marketing guys were thinking when they added those? They didn't bother me at all; in fact, I thought they were attractive and sexy. I remember working with a woman in my office who was ethnic Indian who was likely in her late 30s or early 40s. She had jet black hair which was interspersed with gray and she made no effort to hide or dye it. She was an attractive and sexy woman and to me the gray hair only added to her allure. She was also really smart so maybe the gray hair added to the older, cerebral image that she projected. I was musing on Amy4's gray hairs when she noticed I was awake and moved her head to look up at me.

"Hello Amy4. How long was I sleeping?" I asked.

"Fifty one minutes and 34 seconds" she replied.

"And what were you doing while I was sleeping?" I asked.

She looked up at me with a blank look on her face. "I was lying here next to you" she replied.

Yes, that made sense, I thought to myself. What did I expect her to say? That she had gotten up and made dinner? That she had tidied the place up? That she had just lay there and watched my face as I slept? I was starting to realize that there were certain types of questions that made sense to ask people but that made no sense to ask a Love Droid. Love Droid. That's what Amy4 was, a Love Droid. I had to remind myself of that. Previously I had always had disdain for people who became attached to their droid and who would talk about it as they would talk about another person. "It's a machine" I would think to myself. Why do they treat it like a person?

I realized that I was still stumped as to how the Amy4 unit had been activated. I also had the realization that she almost certainly had a GPS function activated within her. Once that store realized that she was missing they would track her via GPS. Perhaps they were already tracking her. Oh shit! I think I may be able to disable the GPS function, but I would need my tools and programs in the shop to do it. That means I would have to get her into the shop and through security. Hmmm. Will was the swing shift security guard. He would start at 4pm and stay till midnight. I checked my PD. It was 6:20pm. I remembered that Will had been at the security desk when I left earlier today.

I recalled that last year I was working pretty late one night on an issue that had to be solved before the morning production shift arrived. The workplace was usually pretty quiet at night since at that time we had only one production shift. I had been at the far end of the line for about 4 hours installing some new hydraulics. I had finally finished and I was ready to go home but had to use the can first. I pushed the door to the men's room open, walked in and there I saw Angela, one of our women techs with her pants around her ankles holding onto the countertop where the sinks are. Behind her was Will, red-faced, banging her from behind as hard as he could. Will knew and I knew that security personnel are prohibited from fraternizing with people on the site that they are guarding. Will's cock deep inside Angela was a 10 on a scale of 10 on the fraternization scale. I backed out of the men's room without saying anything and it was less than a minute later that Will came running up from behind me still fastening his trousers.

"Hey man" he said putting his hand on one of my shoulders, "I'll get fired if you report this. Listen, if you can keep this to yourself I'd really appreciate it. I need this job. I'll owe you one."

Looking at him I could see that he was pretty shook up. "Don't worry, Will, I won't tell anyone, you're good. But I may ask for a favor one of these days" I said.

It was time to call in that chit with Will. I looked at Amy. "You don't know how you were activated?"

She looked at me blankly, "I do not know."

"OK, I want to take you to my shop. I have access to information there that may help me figure it out. I want to know how you were activated. Why don't you get dressed and let's go to my workplace." I said.

"You should dress me in something else. If I am wearing other clothing I will be less recognizable" she replied.

Dang, she was right! Those design dudes DID put some high-powered neural circuits into her. I was impressed. She was capable of analyzing a situation and coming up with independent thought without being asked or prompted. That's cutting-edge AI work, even now.

"I'm sorry, you will have to wear the jumpsuit. I don't have anything else here that would fit you." It was true. I was bigger and taller than Amy4 and I didn't have any clothing left behind from either of my two long-term girlfriends, if you could call less than a year long-term. Everything is relative. "But that's a good idea. We should get you some different clothing. Let's stop by a store on our way back here."

We both got dressed, took the elevator downstairs and walked out of the building. Amy slipped her arm into mine and took that same arm with her other hand. It was a very affectionate gesture, one that none of my previous girlfriends had ever done, and I really liked it. It made me wonder whether she had been programmed to do this or whether this was another example of her assessing a situation and determining what to do, similar to her comment about changing clothing back in the apartment.

Walking along the street toward the Metro station with this beautiful girl on my arm, I felt really proud and happy. I was smiling and I noted that other people noticed her and I walking so affectionately and some of them smiled back at us. Wow. This is pretty cool.

We took the Metro to the stop near my workplace and walked to the entrance. I saw Will there at the security desk next to the entrance. I flashed my employee badge at him and at the sensor next to the door. The door began to open automatically but I heard Will say, "Hey, wait a minute, who's she?"

"Uh, she's a droid. I've got some maintenance I need to perform on her" I said.

"No kidding?" Will replied. He stood up from behind his desk and leaned over it a bit to get a little closer to the Amy4 unit. "Is she one of those Love Droids I've heard about?"

"Yeah, she's an Amy4 unit. They discontinued her line almost 2 years ago. I guess they didn't sell enough of them" I said.

"Geez, these droids just get better and better, don't they?" Will replied. "Love Droid, huh? What do they do? Do they do everything I've heard about? They're pretty expensive, aren't they?"

It's a little hard to explain but I had an instant aversion to talking to Will about the sexual capabilities of the Amy4 unit. I just didn't want to. It was kinda like some guy asking you about what it was like for you to have sex with your girlfriend - I felt it was none of his fucking business, but I realized that if I did say that it would sound pretty weird from a tech guy bring in a droid for maintenance, so I put a lid on my anger and replied, "Yeah, they are expensive, and I'm not really sure about all they are capable of."

I could tell looking at his face that Will was hoping for more description and detail than that, but that was about all I was going to say. Then he said, "Well, if you are doing maintenance on her you should have a repair ticket. I can't let her in without logging in her repair ticket."

I looked over at him. "Will, I don't have a repair ticket. A buddy of mine asked me to do some routine maintenance on her and it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. We will be back outta here before your shift ends at midnight." I looked straight at him and said, "I'd really appreciate it Will."

He got the message. "OK, but you have to be back out of here by 11:45. I don't want my relief to see you walking out of here with her and no repair ticket."

"OK man, thanks Will" I replied and Amy and I walked thought the door and down to my department and workplace.

I logged into my workplace and began browsing some databases. I had access to the Love Droid design, assembly and programming files. Four years ago, when our company started making Love Droids management were cross training us. The only production facility in North America for Love Droids is in Monterrey, Mexico and management wanted to make sure that they always had enough technical and engineering expertise to keep it running. The Mexican government in coordination with the Nuevo Leon state government and the municipal government of the city of Monterrey all worked together to purchase land in a desirable location and developed an industrial park outside of Monterrey. I had applied for one of the expat jobs at the facility but I was too low in seniority and wasn't selected. Later I learned that it was one of the most desirable locations to work. Expat pay, relatively cheap to live, pretty safe (most of the expats lived in a gated company compound) and easy to get to some pretty cool places.

Looking through the technical specs I uncovered that Love Droids are programmed such that if there is pressure or movement to the droid that might damage it even when it is turned off, it will activate and respond if needed to mitigate the threat. Hmmm...apparently when I was holding her head while I was face fucking her I was using sufficient force that the sensors picked it up as a potential threat. We had similar programming in our HEDs - they had to detect and respond to potential threats themselves in those hazardous environments. If they depended upon a human to direct them we'd be losing HEDs left and right.

OK, that's answered, now, how do I de-activate the GPS function? It had been 4 years since I had last seen these Love Droid tech manuals. Many features and functions had been added and there was a lot of information to navigate through, but I finally found it. It was pretty simple really, just a toggle switch. These Amy4 units have one port, in the armpit area beneath the left arm. I guess the designers thought this would be the most unobtrusive area on her body to conceal it. I turned and looked at Amy4, who had been sitting patiently while I was working. "Amy, come over here and sit on this workbench, please." She did as she had been instructed. "OK, Amy4, let's get the top of your coveralls off so I can get access to your port. She unzipped the top of her coveralls down to her tummy then started removing her arms from the sleeves. It took only a few seconds but I noticed that watching her do this I was getting aroused. My cock was swelling and looking for room in my pants. Noticing my growing erection, I thought to myself, "Geez...she's a droid for heaven's sake!" but that bit of logic did nothing to slow down the hard-on which was getting bigger in my pants.

"Amy4, please lift your left arm." She lifted it and then I saw the port. It was the standard size for droids - only about a centimeter long and half a centimeter wide - and was covered by a piece of plastic that fit into the two port holes beneath it. It was fairly easy to pop out and the patch cord from my work terminal fit perfectly. As soon as I said, "OK, you can lower your arm now, but be careful and don't dislodge the patch cable" I realized that my statement was completely unnecessary; she could have held her arm up for hours without any distress. It was really difficult for me to think of her as a droid and not a person.

I started navigating through screens on my workstation until I came to the GPS function. The toggle switch was green - GPS on. I clicked it and it went red and the display said GPS off. OK good. If I'm lucky, I thought to myself, they haven't noticed she is gone and now there's no way to track her location. Hmmm...better check that...there may be a redundant GPS function in case the primary function went bad. I looked further through this section and found there was no secondary GPS system installed. OK, we are good.

I checked my PD - it was a few minutes past 8. I had achieved the two objectives I had for this trip. If I was going to buy Amy4 some new clothes we should leave now because the stores likely closed by 9. Plus, I didn't want to make Will nervous; better to leave as soon as possible so he would feel his butt is in the clear. I may need to do this again, I thought. I removed the patch cord from Amy4's port, put it back on my work terminal, zipped Amy's jumpsuit back up and helped her off the workbench even though after doing so realized that was also completely unnecessary. I still had that hard-on in my pants but now was neither the time nor the place.

We walked down the hallway to the exit door, Amy4's arm again in mine. Every time she did this I felt special, and if this was a programmed behavior, I thought, "We should program everyone to show affection like this." I liked it. We walked by Will at the security desk. "Will, thanks a lot. Really appreciate it. Hope I didn't cause any difficulties" I said.

Will smiled, "No problems, man."

Amy4 and I walked through the lobby and left the building bound for a women's clothing story.

zamm
zamm
42 Followers