BBW Knows What She Wants

Story Info
My man knows I want to be fucked hard, and he obliged.
1.6k words
4.22
15.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a confident person, a natural leader. That quality served me well when I was young. I have always been tall with long legs (which I hated as a kid) and I developed early. For the longest time, I wanted to be one of the girls that the boys called "cute", the girl that would giggle as the boys gave her a piggyback ride- and I was never going to be that girl. Being smart and confident helped me learn to stand up straight, stick my boobs out, and face the world. As i got older, I also realized that I wasn't a girl and I didn't need a boy to rescue me. I am a woman, and I don't need a man, but I want them!!!

I love men! Men that don't get insecure when I can talk sports, play poker, and tell a diry joke. Men that listen to my input because they know I know my shit. Men that don't want to rescue a woman. And especially men that recognize how much more important it is to be wanted than to be needed! My hubby is the breadwinner, but generally laid back about finances, household, etc. In addition to being in charge all day in a high stress field, I am the one who is always taking care of everything and everyone. I'm fine with it, because I'm good at it and I like to feel accomplished.

So when it comes to sex, I know what I want. What I want is to be FUCKED! Not to be made love to, not to fuck, but to be FUCKED. My husband is particularly adept at that, and he knows what I want. I usually initiate, but he takes over when the time comes.

Last night was a particularly amazing night, and it brought me here to share it. My pussy is still swollen and kind of sore as I sit here typing!

We had a full day of yard work and spring cleaning, and by late afternoon we were ready to relax. The weather was perfect, and I opened up the house before I hopped in the shower. As I washed and exfoliated, I realized that I was pretty horny. I took advantage of the warmer day, and slipped on a sheer lace robe after my shower. I poured two tall bourbons and waited for my guy to come inside.

He came in to find his favorite things waiting for him- bourbon and my huge tits and thick body in something sexy! As soon as he saw me he smiled cutely. He leaned in for a kiss, dusty and sweaty from the day's work.

"As if I needed more reason to shower. Give me a few minutes, and I will be back to enjoy this!". He raised the glass holding the bourbon and fondled my breast at the same time. He took the glass with him, but I'm not sure which one he meant!

I heard the shower start, and I watched a little porn to kill time. About 5 minutes after I heard the shower stop he called out to me from the bedroom.

"Babe, do you know where I put my new aftershave?". I had reorganized the cabinet, so I went to help him find it. As soon as i walked in, he grabbed my arm and slammed the door shut behind us. I looked down and he was already hard as a rock! He was a grower, not a "show-er" and it usually took at least a couple minutes of foreplay for him to fully show, but not today! He was average length, but thick. Thick body, thick cock. He gave me a sexy smile, and I was happy to drop down and get him in my mouth. He has cum in my mouth a couple of times, but he swears that there is nothing as good as cumming in my slick, wet pussy. This actually made me love giving him blowjobs. I could really focus on his smooth hardness without the pressure of an orgasm. His hand instinctively went to the back of my head and grabbed my blonde ponytail. A few firm presses with his hand was his was of letting me know he was in charge. He had control- he could fuck my face, grab my hair and push me around, move me in any direction that he wanted. I was more than happy to comply.

After 5-6 minutes of enjoying my mouth and tongue, he pulled me off his cock and to my feet. Still holding my hair, he spun me around, pressing his cock against my ample ass, and using the other hand to start fondling my big natural tits. He dropped my hair and wrapped his other arm around me, pressing his cock against me harder and groping handfuls of tits. I was in heaven. I love having my breasts fondled and groped. Not moving his hands or his dick away, he started moving me towards the king size bed. As I took a step forward, I could feel how wet I already was! I shouldn't have been surprised. Something about a day of hot, hard work that really works for me.

He let go of my arms and moved some pillows to the edge of the bed. I turned to lay back them, but he stopped me. He gave a long, deep kiss and moved his hand toward my pussy. The anticipation was super arousing- I love a good fingering. He began kissing my neck and ear, and I shivered, waiting for his fingers to plunge deep in me. When he just kept teasing, I grabbed his cock and began rubbing, hoping this would make him touch my clit.

Instead, he gave a deep moan, turned me around, and shoved me roughly facedown on the bed. The pillows were now angling my ass and pussy up nicely. I let out my own moan, and was rewarded with a thick, hard cock in my cunt. I gasped- I had anticipated fingers or a tongue. My husband never skipped foreplay! Deep and hard, he wasted no time in absolutely pounding my pussy. It was a power move, and my first orgasm washed over me. He gave a little laugh, and I knew he was giving himself a mental high-five.

He sort-of kicked my feet further apart and used my arms to pull me half up so he could get to my tits. We are both big people, and not every position works for us. We love experimenting, though. As I stood up to give him access to my boobs, his cock came out with an audible "pop".

I took advantage of the moment to climb off the pillows and go back to my knees. I love the taste of my body on him. I licked and sucked and rubbed for a few minutes. His breath grew faster as I worked, and after I have him one if his favorite moves, he growled an order at me.

"Get on your back, ass on the pillows. Spread your legs and offer your pussy to me." I couldn't comply fast enough. I'm damn flexible, so when he says "spread" I know he means spread-eagle with my long legs all the way out, my pussy and clit on full display. There was just a little moonlight coming in the window, and he took a long, appreciative look.

He put the thick head of his dick against my wet clit and gave me a few rubs. Then he moved down to my opening and gently popped in, lingering there with a few slow, short strokes. His breath was slower and I knew he was back in control. He was really, really hard this time- even more than usual, so the slow game was really working for both of us. Slow, smooth, hard, and deep- some of my favorite words!

I could feel my clit getting more and more engorged. I have always been good at cumming and being very aware of my clit. As he started to increase the pace, I matched his rhythm and flexed my pussy against his cock.

It all felt amazing, but, like I said, I like to get fucked. His instinct kicked in, and he grabbed my ankles, throwing my legs out wide and open again. Then he started pounding his cock into me deeper and faster than he ever has before. I held my legs out wide and he leaned in to grab and squeeze my tits as he absolutely dominated my body. That lean forward put his dick right on my g-spot and his body slapping my clit. Add in the tit groping, and my orgasm hit me like a tsunami, including soaking everything. I have squirted a few times before, but nothing like this. My orgasm brought him to his climax. He hammered away at my pussy, thrusting as I felt his hot cum fill my swollen cunt.

We both slowed down, but his cock was still hard enough to stay in me. I love it when that happens- I love having my "aftershocks" around his dick. After a couple of minutes like that, I gave a little shudder and his dick slipped out. He layed forward on the bed beside me, and I shimmied my ass off the soaking pillows.

I leaned down far enough to lick cum off of his soft cock, and he gave me a contented sigh. We stayed in bed kissing and chatting for a few minutes. When I stood up to head to the shower, I was rewarded with all the fluids, shaking legs, and a swollen crotch. My husband always says that clean up is the worst part if sex, but I kind if like it. All that mess means we are obviously doing things right!

We both slept like rocks- and he is still asleep. I was excited to get this story started, so I was up early.

As I finished my coffee, I gave my swollen pussy a little finger attention. I wonder if next weekend's chores will be as memorable.