All Comments on 'Love Eternal'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story

Great story. As a 70 yr man, your story put some extra lead in my pencil. Please continue to write.

Thank you

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago

Enjoyed your story! Glad to see you finally got it up.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Good story

But I did not like the epilogue. It was too over the top.

Each to his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fab story! Please dont ever stop writing.........

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Build Up

I enjoyed this one and love when Barbra told Deborah about sneaking into Dilan's room. The taking down of the crime ring was also a good touch, overall a great read as always. I'm glad Lit reconsidered releasing this one.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Well Crafted

Story. As a 70 year old man, it did wonders for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Written

I actually have a hard time scoring this story. Not because of the quality of the work (minor wrong-word typos that will be missed on strict-spell checks are the only bit I spotted on first read), or the ability of soul71 to *write*, but because of my personal preferences toward exclusive monogamy and against the Heinleinian 'everyone fucks and lives happily ever after' ending.

To that end, I will, for now leave the score blank. I know what I like is different than the majority of the readership of this genera prefer, and I'm not sure I can ding a star based entirely on my preferences and still be fair to the author. On the other hand, because I patently and almost exclusively prefer works where the main characters end up as either a, or more than one monogamous couple, I'm not sure I can give it a 5 star rating.

Given that, I will simply say to soul71: Thank you for sharing your work with us, and know that is is appreciated.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

For the uncensored version it will be on lots cave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So you're obviously a talented writer, but I found myself disliking the two ladies by the end of page two, and by page 5 Deb was no longer a redeemable character. She let him suffer for A DECADE after not even letting him down easy, makes him wait months to have sex despite sleeping in HIS bed, shows up with all the baggage in the world, and has the audacity to make demands on the way HIS life and career go? Talk about a see you next Tuesday. Also, all the parent fucking in the epilogue felt forced in there.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Wow

What a way to ruin a good story. Up until the you mentioned involving the parents this was a really good story, Sadly you ruined it for me when you involved the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tribute ?

good tribute to Stangstar06,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ending and epilogue ruined it

The ending with random poly added and the epilogue completly ruined an otherwise great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Accuracy

Vlad could not have been a Marine and a Medic. It's not possible since the Marines receive their medical support from the Navy. The Marine Corps is Department of Navy.

Also, you could have left off the epilogue, it only hurt the story.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 4 years ago
Ending

I gave u 5 but have to agree about the ending. Was a little out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...

lots cave? The pay site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Always love seeing your name pop up in the story feed. Looking for more installments of the Porn Star Family Saga. That one is the bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Want To See That Free-for-All

You should write a sequel fleshing out the epilogue. You write good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree

Getting the whole family sexually involved ruined a good story.

burkdmburkdmover 4 years ago
Lots cave

@soul71 what do you mean by uncensored version? And what title is it under on Lot's Cave? Is it in one of the collections of stories you've done?

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 4 years ago

Nope nope nope. Jumped the shark at the end.

Tags: brother, sister, incest, taboo.

No mention of parents, children, grandchildren in the tags. Else I could have skipped this story and moved along to something else that would have been more to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story until the end that really spoiled it

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 4 years ago
Disappointed

You had me, you really had me. Loved the story but you lost me when the parents, children, etc. got involved !

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

Aw, bless your hearts, if you don't like it there's thousands of other stories to read. FYI the epilogue was written by WAA01 not me. I was debating on whether or not to add on when it was in editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was really one of the best stories i have read in a long time. It was perfect until the end that really spoiled it for me. They should have stayed with each other only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The basic premise of spurned brother leaves to pursue dangerous career only to reunite with sister years later and helps her through troubled times while recuperating is fine. I think you just went too over the top with it. Things that I think were intended to make the story dramatic turned the characters into caricatures for me, and might have worked well if it was just dialed down some. I've also never cared for scenarios where the parents are encouraging their kids to sleep together. The attitudes parents often take in those scenarios tends to rob the story of whatever emotional depth it might have had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job, haters gonna hate.

Loved all of it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
All in the family.

When Dilan and Deborah finally came together I was kinda sad,because Deborah seemed like a drunken horny slut that fucked dozens if not hundreds of men before Dilan,and she never felt the love of a good man like Dilan,and regretfully she shunned Dilan by calling him a FREAK,and ironically spent 10 years in a awful marriage to Nathan only to regret it.

Deborah going 30+ years in lousy loveless relationships,thinking sex was the same as love,finally Dilan came back and Deborah woke the hell up that she had the love of a good man,her brother Dilan,and after much convincing Deborah knew Dilan was the only one who truly loved her and accepted her for who she was,so she and Dilan ended up becoming Husband and Wife.

Now the epilogue seemed fantastic where Dilan,Deborah,Barbara,Vlad,Lisa,and Ben and the rest all became an incestual family orgy fuckfest,and Lisa loved her daddy Dilan as much as Deborah did (well maybe the same) and gave Dilan 3 or 4 more babies by letting him get her pregnant,and also being his Second Wife with her Momma Deborah and sharing him.

So all-in-all this story was so Wonderful I wish every story ended this beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great until the end

I agree with many other commentators, this was absolutely fantastic right up until the end with the “P.S.” 1) bringing everyone else in and having them sleep with everyone in the family sort of...ruins the “intense connection” that was forged regardless of family 2) all of it felt almost forced, like it was just a afterthought that maybe that would be good, it just didn’t pan out 3) if you were going to do that, I would’ve chosen just one separate character, like personally the daughter Lisa and Dilan, I think that could make a good second character especially if their was some cat fights between Deborah and teenage Lisa over Dilan. Just some food for thought, great story regardless

SaintisidoreSaintisidoreover 4 years ago
Just some trivia

As an FYI you should know that the Marines do not train medics. They use Navy corpsmen.

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 4 years ago
I thought this was supposed to have been edited?

By whom? Someone who couldn't pass the most elementary spelling test?

I gave up after about a page and a half when the awful typos just got too much, which was a shame because the basic premise, even if somewhat rushed, seemed somewhat different from the usual. Judging by the comments about the ending it seems I didn't miss anything by not bothering to finish reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Up to a point.

Speaking for the plot; I thought this was one of you better stories until the ending. I have to say that I hated the ending. Yes, it's your story and you can write whatever you want to write. I, personally, am not into swinging, group sex, or cheating. If you're happy with it though, other opinions don't matter. Please work on the editing.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

You said it not me, other opinions don't matter.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ENDED IT DIFFERENTLY, BUT YOU CAN END YOUR STORIES HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE.

I ENJOYED IT AND GAVE YOU THE FIVE STARS YOU DESERVED!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneabout 4 years ago
OUT-FUCKIN-STANDING!!!

Honestly, it's not often that a story here has interweaving storylines, but this one takes the cake!! Your characters are well fleshed out. The storyline is fit for a tv series, and the ending was a good as they come!! Just my own little nitpick, was a little taken aback by the grandkids all joining in (even though you specified they were at the age of consent). And yea, there were a couple places that could've used an editor. But WHO CARES?! Your story is tops and deserves to be spoken of highly! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you ha e written and hope they are just as good.

5 Stars!!! Keep up the good work!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
How Fantastic.

Dilan finally got his sister Deborah,Lisa also fell in love with her Daddy/Uncle and gave him 3 maybe 4 babies they could all raise and Lisa became his Second Wife,the way it should be.

Deborah may have been a rebellious immature teenage bitch doing what she wanted regardless of what her parents or brother thought,but with age she realized her life was an empty one to a man who beat her up and cheated on her,along with a string of boyfriends who just used her for sex,and her life was meaningless without Dilan who loved her all their lives.Thankfully Deborah learned from her mistakes and embraced her love for Dilan and finally found happiness.Lovely story.

gfrhgfrhabout 4 years ago
FYI

There aren't medics in the marines. The marines are part of the navy. That's why some of marine officers attend Annapolis, marines win the navy cross, there are marine pilots on aircraft carriers, and they have navy corpsmen deployed with units. Some marines may know first aid, but they would never call themselves a medic. Also, medic isn't a term used the marines or navy. If you watch a movie about the marines; you'll hear them yell for a corpsman.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
the story was good but.....

but the mention of swinging and mothers sucking dilans cock ruined it for me. it turned to a disgusting story.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Initially

I thought Deborah was basically a sex-crazed whore,mentioning lots of times how she had countless boyfriends,then marrying Nathan,and how she referred to Dilan as a freak for loving her,and winded up being with that cheating bastard Nathan,and Deborah paid for her idiocy by losing Dilan for 10 years,knowing he loved her unconditionally.

But Deborah finally wisened up and seen she had the love from Dilan all along.Later it was revealed Barbara and Vlad were Cousins and married,and they wanted Dilan and Deborah to be like them as Married Siblings,and give them more grandbabies.Also to expand their Incest Family by allowing Lisa and Ben and the other younger siblings to join in with the Family Fuckfest,and Lisa having 3 maybe 4 of her Daddies Baby's and becoming Dilan's unofficial second wife with Deborah.

But by the end it was obvious that Dilan,Deborah,Lisa and the rest of the Family deeply loved each other and shared that love thru Incest,so their family tree contained very few branches outside of Ben and his Younger Brother who married other women,but alas I think they probably convinced their Wives to carry on the family tradition of incest with their children.

It may seem revolting for a family to pass on the incest gene but honestly to love your family so much to allow them to fuck one another and possibly get them pregnant is love in its purest form and it lasts for eternity.Excellent Story.

Shane279Shane279almost 4 years ago
Wtf did you have to ruin it for?

pages and pages to build a love story and it was very good . Just to turn it into smut at the end. So the guy spends years pining away for his sister, total obsessed and in love and as soon as she falls in love with him she wants her dads cock and he's good with that. Sorry but the end took this from an amazing story to i wish I hadn't read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like your stories

The thing I dont understand is why all the men in your stories wind up with used up sluts. The guys go through so much shit and all they get is leftovers.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

A great story all the way to the last 2 pages, very weird ending, i agree with Shane279, the storie got ruined by that ending.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Second time around for me. One of your better stories I enjoyed it. But the ending let it down. I know Soul71 u like these family free for all adventures, but truly using it here just at the end of a great story ruined it. The move to family incest was so out of place in the story, it came unannounced from left field.

You should have got 5/5 for this tale but the silly ending dragged it back to 4/5.

Such is life.

P7y1r4oP7y1r4oover 3 years ago

Well I like most of your stories.. One question "whats the name of the spin off story?"

P7y1r4oP7y1r4oover 3 years ago

Soul71 - When I asked bout the name of the "Spin-Off Story".. I was asking in regards to the "Other stories" you hinted to in the epilogue with both Lisa as well as Barb/Vlad. Or were thinking of merely doing a sequel or "Love Eternal Part 2" - I'm very interested either way

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Why couldn't you stop with just the sibs? Why the parents? My heart hurts...what awesome love story, only to be brought down by gratuitous incest lust. Damn.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Are you shittin me?

Commenters ripping about the ending is just plain wrong,to imply everyone having a family free-for-all is just absolutely wonderful,to have Lisa,Deb,Barb enjoying Dilan,Vlad,Ben and so forth was just so loving.

And how Deb and Lisa got to both have Dilans babies and also be his Wives was so memorable it couldn't have been written better,and Deb finally found the love she was searching for all those years with her brother Dilan.

All-in-all I think this story was a mix of exciting,loving,dramatic,kinky,and shitloads of other explatives to combine into a perfect story.So no matter what others say this story Rocked.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
AS USUAL, 5 STARS

ALWAYS AN EXCELLENT STORY FROM SOUL71.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

This is a story that should not have an epilogue. I thought it was excellent, but the epilogue got silly. Dilan working for Interpol, on loan from FBI, simply doesn’t work. He wouldn’t be able to keep his security clearances, upon marrying his sister.

soul71soul71about 3 years agoAuthor

I hate to tell you but it is a real thing. Where did you think I got it from? Did you think I pulled it out of my ass? No. I got it off of Interpol's own website when I was doing the research for that story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

amazing

Shane279Shane279about 3 years ago

Sorry once again an amazing story of love and then bam everyone is just a whore. I mean brother waits 10 years so deeply in love and as soon as he gets her well shit she can just fuck dad to and oh and then her sons. If it's a smut story great works out perfect but after spending 8 out of 9 pages making it a love story just to turn it into porn in the last few paragraphs. Why?

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120about 3 years ago

Amazing as always 5 stars.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

How did he have all that sex and other activity right after getting stitched up by his father? In any case I gave you Five Stars. I did find it a bit ironic that, after all of his work breaking up that pedophile ring, in the end you turned the whole family in to a bunch of pedophiles. WTF, I guess it just demonstrates an active imagination...Cheers!

Xabrian39Xabrian39almost 3 years ago

I thought it was a great story, and the comment or talking about turning the family into a bunch of pedophiles, needs to use a dictionary as in now way was that even hinted at. The author specifically said when the children come of age.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Agree with Wargamer, both his comments.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutalmost 3 years ago

Why? When will love be for loves sake? You were one of my favorite writers. It's turning out to be like the orphanage I grew up in. Nothing is yours,it's everybodies. So much for love.

bereznikbereznikover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but I think the epilogue should have been sequels to develop the family further. Some of those who made comments about the family turning into paedophiles must have skimmed over the section stating that they would join when they come of age. Also the commentators who stated that the family incest was never mentions missed the part about their father and mother being first cousins. Overall a good story and I gave it 5*.

NoMoreMisterNiceSpyNoMoreMisterNiceSpyover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this quite a bit. Personally, however, I wouldn't have included the rest of the family at the end, but the "family secret" was already mentioned so it's not like it's a stretch or anything. Still quite a good read.

MikeB58MikeB58over 2 years ago

The end killed the whole story for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a great story. Very well told. That is until the end. For me that ruined it. Because I believe if you truely love someone then you don't share. I would never share my wife with anyone. Man or woman. And I know she feels the same about me!!!!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story . AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Lol she ran to him and threw he legs around his wrist. Not his waist. Well would look unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Epilogue ruined this story.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Ugh, I am not sure why so many incest stories have to end up with every single person in the family fucking every single other person in the family. It totally ruins the story. I could see the seed of it earlier in the story but was hopeful it wasn't going to go there. Shame that it did. Honestly, it was a good story until the end (epilogue). To write that kind of intricate story only to take the completely lazy way out to end the story is a pity. Yes, there was no one being a pedo, but I truly dislike a story about love (even incestual love) turning into an orgy all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story except the ending (epilogue and ending of story

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

Just had to screw it up at the end didn't ya

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

So Dilan still doesn't get her as his own. Guess there's no such thing as true love anymore

MaverickXMaverickXover 2 years ago

I've read this story a few times the last couple years, I always forget just how bad the ending is. He loves her his whole life and finally gets her except he now shares her with the entire family. Just dumb.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

5/5 - 'till the epilogue (W.T.F.????), then 4/5...but then 4.5/5 due to the G 'n' R reference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story until the whole family got involed went from 5 stars to 3.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

This seemed like a love story until the end; then, it became just another lust story.

SilvermireSilvermireabout 2 years ago

Agreed you spoiled it at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does these stories always have to end with mom and dad being involved in the sex too it was a ok story until then. In my opinion if you want the family to have sex with each other then write a story about that. But leave bro and sis stories between them

RobjustRobRobjustRobalmost 2 years ago

Agreed with many others, was a great story till parents and the free for all at the end.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

It was a 5 star story right up until the very end when you had go and ruin it with the family orgy. I mostly overlooked the one off blowjob Barbara gave her son. If you had just left well enough alone, it would have been fine. It would have been fine if Ben and Lisa became a couple. I hated the ending, mainly because no FBI agent would ever go that far. Plus Deborah has been flipping out because Nathan screwed another woman, but she's totally okay with Dilan screwing their mother and their daughters? It's so out of whack that it no longer plausible. 😪 You get a 1/5 because you made a huge mistake in judgment.

1Armand01Armand0almost 2 years ago

I really liked the story and even the sisters daughter at the end but I didn’t like there own parents joining in on them if the brother loved her so much that he never settled down it just should have stayed between sibling and children.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Like others have said, the epilogue ruined a perfectly beautiful story.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Now that’s funny, not the story that was soul71 at his best, but the comments now they were hilarious.

‘Brother and sister getting together? No problem, go for it, a wonderful romantic story. But other family members? Well that’s just disgusting deviant nonsense.

You really do have to wonder, it seems that so long as the incest is wrapped up in a romantic storyline then it’s all hunky dory with unicorns and rainbows aplenty. Add a few more bodies into the mix and it becomes the equivalent Mein Kampf. You’re in this category to read stories related to the title of said category, it has a quite specific title ‘Incest/Taboo’ the negative comments would be understandable if it was ‘Incest/Taboo/Romance’.

Just sayin lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree the comments for this story are ridiculous and funny. It’s easy to criticize a story when these people have never written a single story. @soul71 your stories are compelling, beautifully-structured, and scintillating. For the Karens and Chads on this site, remembering the proverb about glass houses. 5/5 stars. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally enjoyed the story. Going to keep reading your stuff.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

SOUL71, YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER. I THINK EVERY STORY I HAVE READ THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN I HAVE THOUROUGHLY ENJOYED.

I DIDN'T GET THE VIBE THAT DEBORAH WAS A WHORE,NOT AT ALL, I THOUGHT SHE WAS A TYPICAL PERSON WHO HAD A FEW PARTNERS BEFORE MARRYING NATHAN AND HAVING HER 2 KIDS.

IN MY OPINION MOST PEOPLE WOULD REACT LIKE SHE DID TOWARDS DILAN, WHEN HE CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR HER. MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE FREAKED OUT BY THAT. INVOLVING THE FAMILY IN THE LOVE WAS QUITE WONDERFUL AND IT DIDN'T COME OUT OF LEFT FIELD LIKE THE WHINERS WANT TO BELIEVE. HIS MOM PERFORMED ORAL SEX ON DILAN As MENTIONED EARLIER IN THE STORY.

I THINK DEBORAH CAME TO THE DECISION THAT HER LOVE FOR DILAN AND HIS LOVE FOR HER CONVINCED HER THAT FAMILY LOVE WAS GOING TO BE THE MOST LOVING FOR ALL.

I GAVE IT 5 STARS AND I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT 10 STARS IF I COULD.

FOR SOUL71 AND THE OTHER WRITERS THAT I READ I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT, I WISH I HAD THE DISCIPLINE THAT THEY DO, I WOULD PUT MY IDEAS DOWN.

SHIT I WOULD PAY A MEMBERSHIP FEE IF THAT MEANT I WOULD BE ABLE TO READ NEW CHAPTERS IN A MORE TIMELY MANNER.

GO SOUL71 KEEP DOING THE SUBLIME JOB YOU ARE DOING

Car6555Car6555about 1 year ago

A great story, and at least the second time I've read it.

To those upset that a reader doesn't like a dad/daughter story, I'm not a fan of them either. Personally, I place myself in the stories as a way to escape reality for a bit, but as a dad I don't like when the dad gets involved. It's all personal preference, and yes I did enjoy the story, I just ignored most of the epilogue lol.

Thank you for writing and sharing these stories, they are good enough to place myself in, and enjoyable enough that I want to!

LacastrianLacastrian11 months ago

Plot hole: On the first page Deborah clearly remembers what she said to Dilan, even wanted to apologize, but on page 2 the author made up that she doesn't remember what happened

RodimusMikeRodimusMike10 months ago
Great Story but.

For stories sake the author should have included Dilan and Deborah actually getting Married by a questionable priest who would be happy to marry them despite there being brother and sister by giving the priest a generous tip in the form of greenbacks.

But oh well it was nice to know Deborah got to marry her brother Dilan like Mom and Dad did.Also it was extra special that Lisa became Uncle Dilan's Second Wife and had his babies.Deborah although fucked her Dad on occassion openly in front of her Brother/Husband Dilan declaring she still loved Dilan with all her heart she just wanted to share the love she had for there Mom and Dad by including them.

Although surprising but not totally expected how Ben and his Brother or Brothers went off and got Girlfriends who eventually were introduced to Family Love was sweet and memorable like expanding their Family Incest Fun.Such a great story all around.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Ok it was a good story but in my opinion the epilogue killed it when you decide to bring the other dick involved and then the kids

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Skruff101 each is entitled to there on opinion you liking the fact of the entire family getting involved is your opinion my personal opinion is it should have stayed between the brother and sister I say this cause if you actually paid full attention to the story you read you could clearly tell that while it was incest it involved the romance and the love that the brother held for his sister as his sister held the same feelings for her which is why a lot of the comments I seen said it should have stayed between the brother and sister if it was not clearly meant to be a love story between the brother and sister then bringing the entire family in it would have been easier swallowed and easier taken with a grain of salt however it was clearly meant to be a love story which also kept the story while fiction and fantasy in the realm of realistic as incest is way more common in reality than many seem to think but it's normally between just 2 sometimes 3 on the rare occasion bringing the entire family into the dynamic was too unrealistic I'm not saying it wasn't a decent story cause that would be a lie for it was a good story all im saying is that the epilogue ruined it for me and as you have read a lot of others i get it is fiction and fantasy but if actually sit down and read most fiction and fantasy stories even most of them stuck in the realm of realistic for that is what most audiences cater too as far as readers not writing stories that has nothing to do with anything really for its the readers that gets the stories known and the author known so his or her stories can gain recognition

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

Well I'm not happy with the very end should have left the dad and kids out especially the kids mfkndragon is right though most guys don't like reading a story that another guy is brought in the mix when it's a incest story like this and it was a love story too boot while it was a good story it would have been better leaving the dad and kids out of it wouldn't have minded some details on the sex between the son and mom though and maybe a three

perhaps53perhaps532 months ago

Why throw a orgy at the end?? Just why?? This was not that kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Liked the story right until the epilogue. Mom and Dad and children? C'mon. Free for all orgies? Damn. I'll give you 4 stars instead 5 because of the epilogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...