Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Answering rhetorical questions was a little hard for her at that moment.

"It was making her cum. Her climax was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Not to mention she looked so goddamn cute when she was trying not to cum. She would scrunch her eyes and try to curl up as she fought it, but I always won in the end."

It didn't take a genius to tell he was about to win again. Sensing her acceptance of defeat, Logan leaned in. "Cum, Melody. Cum!"

Willingly or not, she obeyed. "Fuck! Fuck!! Fuck!!!"

Melody squirmed until she sank into his chest, unable to move a muscle. Once again, Logan had brought out a monster orgasm that left her lungs craving oxygen. She moaned into his mouth as he pressed his lips to hers in a lustful, passionate kiss.

While she was still out for the count, Logan shifted her so he could remove his painfully tight pants. Just picturing the sight of her beautiful, flustered face was enough to make him hard.

She went along when he guided her up, but he abruptly froze. Once again, he hadn't troubled to ask her permission. He'd been thinking only of himself, not once bothering to think of what she wanted. If he wanted to make this work, he had to stop being impulsive and start respecting her boundaries.

He was about to set her down when he felt her gripping his cock. She adjusted slightly until he was pressed against the entrance to her tight pussy lips. Suddenly, she didn't feel so heavy.

"Melody," he whispered. "Are you okay?"

She nodded.

He lowered her and gasped when he felt Melody's tight cunt wrapped around him once more.

*****

Melody had forgotten how big Logan was. It never ceased to amaze her that she'd managed to take him inside her at all. Now she was being reminded exactly why Logan frequently popped up in her dreams.

Since their fateful meeting, Melody had gone through every possible emotion over Logan. She'd been grateful for him not acting like an asshole and resentful for coming between her and Cody. She'd blamed him, then blamed only herself.

She'd hated him.

She'd loved him.

Now she didn't know what she felt.

A dark voice whispered that this was cheating on her husband, something that would make her an unforgivable sinner. She knew, logically, that he was gone, but some part of her wasn't ready to accept that.

She still felt numb to everything, but there was one thing she could feel: physical attraction. So she continued to lower herself until she had taken every inch of him inside her.

She bent forward, closed her eyes, bit her lip, and whimpered as she stretched around his girth. Soon it felt like she was molded around him. Her pussy was meant for Logan now, not Cody.

Bracing herself, Melody experimentally pushed herself up, hovering above Logan for several seconds. He lifted her hips while her arms leaned back and onto his shoulder blades. Logan didn't try to rush or set the pace. He allowed her to guide herself, matching her as she quickly picked up speed without realizing it.

By the time she was fully aware of how energetically her legs were moving to take Logan's cock, she was powerless to stop herself. Her next orgasm beckoned, and though her mind still tried to fight it, her body wasn't on the same page when it came to Logan-induced orgasms.

Just when her legs felt like they were about to give out, Logan took over. Holding her in place, he thrust his cock up, spearing her hard and repeatedly. His grunts and panted breathing touched a sensitive spot along her neck, sending chills down her whole body.

"Fuck!" she cried. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Logan didn't miss a stroke. If anything, his balls slapped her clit harder as she recovered from her second orgasm of the day. To her brain's dismay, she was soon getting ready for her third. There was just something about Logan's scent, the feel of his hot skin against her legs, and the unique shape of his cock that tore down every wall she tried to erect.

You just had to use the word 'erect,' didn't you? Melody thought as she was reminded of the feeling of Logan happily slamming into her pussy without a care in the world.

She bit her lip and tried to shut her eyes, but the sensory onslaught continued. The mere state of having Logan inside her seemed to be all she needed. She twisted and turned and tried to pry his fingers loose, trying to find some escape as she became too sensitive to bear her repeated orgasms any longer.

"Agh! Agh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!" She hunched forward in defeat, powerless to do a thing as she was destroyed by the storm Logan had created.

"Logan, please stop! I can't—I can't take this anymore. I need you to stop! Please—"

Her desperate pleas were cut off by Logan's mouth pressed to hers. Better yet, after remaining motionless inside her clenched pussy for another moment, he gently lifted her off and set her on the sofa.

Her panicked breathing subsided, but she felt hotter than ever. Just before everything had become unbearable, Logan had pulled her back from the brink.

"Logan... I... Wow!" she panted a word at a time.

He might laugh, but her fuzzy, lethargic brain was legitimately considering whether Logan had some form of superpowers. It might just be the most logical way of explaining so many insane events.

"You okay?" he asked. Melody was beginning to learn Logan's different smiles, and this one was his 'caring yet concerned' smile.

"Yeah," she huffed, her lungs not yet fully recovered. Her eyes drifted to his still-hard cock. "Do you want me to... umm... suck you?"

"Only if you want to."

"But... you didn't cum."

Even saying that felt strange. After two world-shattering orgasms like hers, it seemed impossible that Logan was still going strong. More importantly, he'd actually stopped. Melody thought guys were supposed to keep going until they found their release. That was how most sex ended.

"And since when is there a law that says I have to cum?" Logan laughed, seemingly unaware of how surprising Melody found those words.

"But you did all that for me. I need to do something for you."

"No, you don't," he shook his head. After a few seconds, he flashed her his 'playful grin' smile.

"On the other hand..." he trailed off. "Since we've both worked up a bit of a sweat, would you care to, say, take a nice hot shower together?"

Melody couldn't remember the last time she'd showered. That sort of luxury had disappeared during the final few weeks before her arrival. Logan's offer triggered the type of chill that left anyone craving a warm shower.

"Ummm... sure."

Logan gave her a few more minutes to recover. When her legs were steady enough, he helped her up and guided her through the house.

The two-minute walk felt more like exploring a new city block after moving than touring an unfamiliar home. She wouldn't have described it as a mansion, but Logan's wealth was impossible to miss. It would take some getting used to.

He led her into a first-rate bedroom with a bed that insulted every mattress she had ever slept in. And unless Logan had some sort of maid or hired help she didn't know about, he kept everything cleaned and nicely organized by himself.

Suppressing a giggle at how eagerly he pulled her, like a schoolboy leading his crush, they reached his meticulously white bathroom. It was designed to feel spacious without taking so much room that it felt cavernous. The sink and vanity were covered in polished stone, the backlit mirror didn't have a single water streak, and the toilet was remarkably spotless for a single man. Maybe he really did have a maid.

The more she saw of Logan's house, the more overwhelming it was. That she might live in it too now was a concept her brain refused to consider.

In direct line of sight from the door was a tub that looked generous and well stocked with things Melody couldn't name. To the left, the stone tiles of the floor transitioned into the wall to form the biggest and fanciest shower she could ever imagine. It looked big enough for a good three or four people.

Logan tipped on one foot to adjust what had to be a digital control. While three separate shower heads began filling the sealed room, he spun around with a look that she could only describe as hungry.

With his 'oozing confidence' smile on, he lifted his shirt and exposed his muscled frame. His confidence proved justified as Melody stared for several seconds.

Despite her best efforts, Logan had never strayed far from her subconscious fantasies. While Cody wasn't unattractive, his chest just couldn't compare with Logan's six-pack. He was just as strong and healthy as she remembered, with no hint of ailment or genetic conditions.

As usual, while her brain struggled with her remaining loyalty to her husband, her body gave its mark of approval and began wetting itself in anticipation. Logan seemed to have some sort of mystic key that gave the latter authority over the former.

That meant it was her turn. Her pants (not to mention her panties) were still missing, but it was time for everything else to go. She didn't know if her hands were shaking because she was nervous about stripping in front of anyone but her husband, fear that Logan wouldn't find her attractive enough, or anticipation of having him inside her again, but they moved down to the bottom of her shirt.

After several tries, she hooked her nondescript t-shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving only her bra. She would often forgo bras if she could find the right shirt. Like half of all women, she had trouble finding a bra that fit her. But as things became desperate, she'd been forced to take whatever she could get.

Forced to look down to remove the cheap garment, she fumbled until it was free. Her breasts screamed at being freed from their uncomfortable confinement, and her pussy was pleased at the rather... flattering way Logan was staring at her cleavage.

"Ummm... shouldn't we get started?" she asked with a red face. "I bet the water's cold by now."

Logan laughed. "Oh, you don't worry about that. It's only been about two minutes. Besides, this can keep going for an hour."

"No way!" Melody exclaimed.

"Way."

"How's that even possible?"

"A little idea I came up with," Logan explained. "Basically, sensors monitor the drain water in real-time. If the water's clean enough, it redirects part of that water through a simple filter and back to the heater. It's much faster to reheat since it's already warm."

That did sound efficient, but probably not something that would be cheap or easy to install. Efficient was a word Melody was coming to associate with Logan.

"So," Logan gestured while he held the sliding door. "Shall we?"

The shower was like its own separate room. First, there was the warm spray that made her sigh involuntarily. Then there was the waterproof smart display which displayed the current time, elapsed duration, and what looked suspiciously like a music icon. Topping it off was a small bench and multiple shelves that looked like they were made from the same hard material as the wall.

"Wow!" She'd lost count of how many times she'd already said that, but it still seemed like the most accurate word. "Impressive."

"Mm-hm," Logan agreed, his eyes on her. "Most impressive."

He bent over and planted a searing kiss that felt more scalding than the water.

For the next twenty minutes, Logan meticulously scrubbed every inch of her body. He was particularly fond of pulling her against his chest while his hands reached around to palm her tits. Melody was used to men staring at her tits, but the way Logan was manhandling them was new. A continuous arc of electricity flowed through her spine from the pleasure of Logan's hands on her tits.

Melody was happy to let him explore that area. There were others she tried to guide him away from. While she was relieved that most of her bruises had faded, there were still some sensitive spots. Melody wasn't eager to let Logan or anyone else know about that.

She felt him remove one hand from her tits and twist her chin to kiss her. His left hand continued squeezing and mauling her breast, but instead of rejoining it, his right arm reached down until he found her pussy. Two fingers effortlessly slipped in and began preparing her for the hard cock pressed against her back.

Their kiss broke, but his fingers never left her pussy. She turned ninety degrees to face him. His blue eyes told her he was struggling to find words as much as she was.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

Melody smiled, but squirmed because it was impossible to stay still while his fingers worked her pussy. Interestingly, he didn't seem to be working her to an orgasm. He seemed to have discovered the key to getting her aroused without actually triggering a climax.

How could Logan have learned that in a day when Cody hadn't in a lifetime?!

"Ready?" he asked, his eyes burning with desire.

Melody nodded.

With a broad sweep of his arm, he swept an entire shelf free, sending bottles flying and tumbling over the floor.

"Logan!"

"Don't worry. Most of them were for previous guests. We'll be buying you your own anyway."

Before she could ponder what he meant, he'd scooped her up and planted her on the space he'd cleared. The cold stone against her back contrasted with the steam of the shower and the warmth of Logan's body as he spread her legs.

His cock looked bigger than ever as he placed it above her clit. She had the chance to observe every texture and detail as he came distressingly close to her belly button.

Melody felt a raw chill that sucked the air out of her chest. She was intimately familiar with Logan's cock and what it could do. She was observing—up close and personal—the manhood that had impregnated her and given her the unborn child inside her body. Its power was to be respected.

She watched like a mouse following a snake as he removed it and placed it against the entrance to her cunt. Even without penetration, just feeling it touch her lips sent a shiver down her spine.

Logan was watching her with his 'genuine patience' smile that offered her all the time in the world to accept or refuse if she wished. Her throat suddenly dry, she nodded, and Logan entered her.

Her pussy flared to life as he stretched her, pushing her walls apart as he sank in. His cock was more than hard; it was hot. With every inch, Melody could feel Logan's warmth travel into the deepest corners of her body. His warmth felt like the most intimate thing of all, and she relished that connection for as long as she could.

Melody allowed herself a second to close her eyes and let the feeling of having Logan inside her wash over her senses. She could feel his unique shape, how deep he pushed, and how wide he stretched her. Her body rejoiced at having the father of her child back inside her.

Then he started moving, and if only temporarily, she could forget about everything else.

*****

The look of bliss over Melody's face was as relieving as it was welcome. Logan had seen more than enough to convince him Melody was hiding some dark scars. But before he could help the petite redhead, he first had to help her relax, and on that front, he was succeeding.

He still had trouble believing that Melody was here in his house. In his shower. Pregnant with his child. His heart melted just from the thought.

Melody still fought her orgasms, but not the same as before. She seemed to have accepted that Logan was capable of taking her places that her husband never had. Turning her head away to avoid his eyes and biting her lip were the only forms of resistance she could muster as her snatch tightened around his merciless cock.

He didn't mind. It gave him more time to enjoy her. To inhale her soothing scent, feel her soft skin, and watch her big tits bounce from his hard thrusts. And above all, there was the sensation of Melody squeezing him like a warm, padded vice.

He was getting good at recognizing the signs of her approaching climax. There was the way her breathing quickened and the way her legs locked around his ass. But the biggest giveaway was the way her pussy tightened. The more she narrowed on his cock, the harder she would come.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" she cried out as pure bliss enveloped her once more. Her pussy rippled and squeezed him in waves as she thrashed around until he was forced to press her hands against the wall.

It was the perfect position to watch as she rode out her orgasm. His thrusts slowed until he was gently sawing in and out of her petite body.

When her green eyes fluttered open, he saw confusion, disorientation, and even a hint of desperation.

"Wha—Wha—Wha—" she panted. "What are you doing?"

Logan leaned in close. "Well, you see, there's this thing with birds and bees..."

"Not that, dork!" she laughed hysterically until she was brought back to reality by Logan picking up speed.

"Oh, god," Melody moaned as she watched her large breasts shake each time he re-entered her. "How have you not cum yet?"

Logan held himself inside her. "I told you, I love watching you cum."

"Logan, please," she implored him. Her eyes were wide, and her face was flushed as he resumed pounding her exposed body. "Just cum. I can't take much more of this."

His grin widened. "As you wish, princess."

He took advantage of her outstretched position to kiss her. To his delight, she kissed him back. Clasping their hands above her head, he relished playing with her soft tongue as he moved to continue fucking her.

Melody moaned and whimpered but did not break the kiss. Logan only tore himself away when he found his stride and was fucking her with long, powerful strokes. He was devoted to one thing: filling the slutty redhead with his cum. Nothing else mattered.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Melody yelped in surprise as her breasts shook up and down from the force of his thrusts. His face was buried in her neck, and he was embedding himself in her with a vengeance. She could feel her pussy stretching like never before as she prepared to receive his cum.

Three months ago, this act had resulted in the conception of their child, and although her womb was safely sealed, filling her with his seed felt right in a primal way. Apparently, Melody agreed, because she began tightening around his cock for the final time.

The sheer force of his thrusts was beyond anything she expected. Melody already knew that Logan was strong, but this went beyond that. She was witnessing his raw power as a muscular male, and that attracted her more than she cared to admit.

What made that magnetic appeal even more potent was the way he was losing control. He was beyond measuring his pace or taking care not to hurt her. He was a man on a mission: claiming her for himself. Seeing and feeling his desire for her made the buildup to her next orgasm that much greater.

Had her hands not been pinned to the wall, she likely would've scratched his back. The sheer fury he was pounding her pussy with was almost enough to leave her sore. She could feel her entire body being compressed between Logan and the unyielding wall.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried out continuously before the last of her walls crumbled. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

Her eyes rolled back, and she twisted and contorted as best she could in her confined position. Her pussy pulsed and fluttered around his cock as her final orgasm blew her mind.

That was all Logan needed. With a pure, masculine roar, he unleashed himself. His cock fired, hosing her quivering tunnel with his hot cum. His head felt light as he allowed himself to erupt inside her, giving her his seed without consequence.

"Oh! Thank God!" Melody cried out as she felt his hot cum spreading inside her. She simply didn't have enough energy for another mating.