Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 04

Story Info
Forcing herself to face her abusive husband.
5.5k words
4.53
5k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen. While all present-day sex is consensual, it will include flashbacks/references to nonconsensual sex in the past.

I have a story I want to tell: that of a loyal young woman who eventually finds that the man her husband forced her to have sex with proves to be more trustworthy than her own family. That is unrealistic in real life. If any of this offends you, please leave now.

Please try to leave feedback in the comments section. Constructive criticism is invaluable for every author. I encourage everyone to vote and leave ideas for future stories as well. Finally, I would like to thank kenjisato for his time and help.

*****

RECAP: Melody is now living with Logan after months of abuse from her husband and family. Despite the lavish lifestyle he offers her, Melody is still struggling to deal with her trauma and remaining loyalty to Cody.

The image of Cody's angry face remained even after the dream ended. Melody woke up shaken from the memory of her husband's silent fury. Careful not to wake Logan, she crawled out of bed and turned on the light in the bathroom.

Watching herself in the mirror, she observed the dark circles under her eyes, her ruffled hair, and a heaviness to her face that was more than just a single night of waking up early. Nothing new.

Despite living with Logan for several weeks, sleeping through the night was still rare for Melody. Her last dream hadn't been a nightmare per se, just the memory of her husband haunting her even after she awoke.

The nightmares themselves were starting to fade in intensity, but they were replaced by wild fluctuations in her state of mind. She hid it from Logan, but for the past five (six, she corrected herself) days, she'd been struggling with a sharp downturn in her self-worth.

Yesterday, she'd spent most of the day blaming herself, believing that if only she had chosen her words more carefully, everything could've been avoided. Last week, while out with Logan, she'd discovered that being in a small space with multiple men brushing by would trigger anxiety attacks she struggled to keep hidden.

It was becoming a familiar pattern. When Melody woke up, she looked back on the previous day and knew that what she'd thought was irrational. A few hours later, the cycle would start again.

As always, the one ray of light was the one that couldn't be seen, at least not yet. At nineteen weeks, her belly was finally beginning to show.

I'm looking forward to meeting you, she thought. Logan thinks you're going to be a girl. I think he's going to be a great daddy. You're lucky to have him.

"Thinking about how you're sexy enough to fuck? Can't say I blame you, but a guy might get jealous."

Melody broke down giggling, both from Logan's words and the matching grin on his face in the mirror. She was still laughing softly when he appeared behind her, just as naked as her.

"Sorry," she said quietly. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"Your absence awoke me," he said, slipping his arms around her. It was little gestures like that that kept her going. The longer they were together, the more they understood each other. He was learning to respect her silences, and she was beginning to open up to him.

It felt like their lovemaking had evolved along with their relationship. Logan remained just as capable of fucking her brains out if she asked him to, but it was more than that. It felt like they'd passed the 'honeymoon phase,' and now they worked together to make sex as mutually satisfying as possible.

Melody closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy the moment. Even without her sense of sight, she could still inhale Logan's scent and feel his warmth pressed against her skin.

Logan's warmth was one of her favorite things about him. Feeling his body temperature felt no less intimate than having his cock inside her or his arms wrapped around her. He must've felt the same way because she was suddenly aware of Logan's erection pressing against her thigh.

She didn't remember breaking away or dropping to her knees. All she knew was that when she opened her eyes, Logan's fully erect cock was a few inches away, her hand positioning him directly at her lips.

Sighing, she felt herself open and began engulfing his thick manhood. Taking Logan in her mouth had never been easy. It was usually done to get him worked up. But the surprised look in his eyes spurred her on.

Logan threw his head back and groaned as she took more. By his own admission, few women had ever taken his whole cock, and Melody was determined to be one of them. It was a long, uncomfortable process as she had to work her way down an inch at a time. But she had defied expectations and taken his pussy-wrecker to the hilt before, so her mouth should be able to as well.

After much grunting and gulping, she did it. Her nose pressed against his crotch meant she had successfully taken every inch of Logan's cock. She felt an irrational sense of pride, but any attempt by her brain to overturn it was dispelled by her pussy. She had taken every inch of her man; end of story.

Except... Melody wasn't sure he really was her man. She still loved Cody, and she still harbored doubts that Logan would settle for someone like her.

Once again, her body took control. Angling herself so she could see Logan's face, her eyes sent a clear message:

Fuck. My. Face!

It worked. Logan grabbed her hair and immediately began pounding her brain into submission. All thoughts were blissfully silenced as she took Logan's cock like he was fucking her pussy. Her mouth made all sorts of noises, but she didn't wretch. She was too consumed by the feeling of him stretching her throat to remember her so-called 'gag reflex.'

Logan's grunts deepened, his hands tightened, and his pace sped up. He was going to cum. Determination reignited, she subconsciously committed herself to swallowing every drop of his seed. His cock swelled, making her head feel unnaturally large, but she refused to give up.

"Fuck! Fuck!! I'm gonna cum!"

Melody gulped furiously, trying to swallow each load as he exploded in her mouth. She couldn't help noticing that he tasted surprisingly good.

Her discomfort and inner conflict were worth it to see Logan looking flustered for once. His wide eyes and disbelieving looks sent wisps of thrill and pleasure straight to her pussy.

"Wow!" he panted. "I swear I've never had anyone take that as well as you!"

She grinned involuntarily.

*****

"Fuck! Fuuuuuck!"

Melody's large tits were pressed against the glass door of the shower. Logan's fury was enough to lift her straight off the ground, sending her arms scrambling for something to hold onto.

After her world-class blowjob, he'd repaid her by scooping her into his arms and carrying her to the shower. Her pussy was already wet, even by her standards, so within minutes washing was forgotten.

She still tried to fight her orgasms, but it wasn't the same. She'd originally done it out of loyalty to her husband. That wasn't entirely gone, but now she also did it to prolong and intensify her orgasms.

Making the tiny redheaded goddess cum was something he lived for. Seeing her bliss and knowing he was the one who brought it to her was even more satisfying than the feeling of her tight pussy squeezing him.

Held in place by his mad thrusting pushing her against the glass, she couldn't even wriggle properly. Her legs kicked around uselessly, marking her inevitable climax.

"Fuck... Fuck..." she cried. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming..."

Her eyes rolled into her head, and her body took over. Lost in ecstasy, she sobbed, and her pussy squeezed his invading dick. Hilting himself inside the cultured redhead with a hidden slutty side, he groaned each time she clamped around him.

Logan was content to give her the orgasm, but he hated their position. Her pussy had clearly said, 'Hulk fuck me!' when they entered, but he couldn't see her sparkling green eyes or kiss her tantalizing lips while they were standing, so he moved them to the shower bench. He chuckled at the familiar passivity that accompanied her orgasms, leaving her unfit to protest as he helped her straddle him.

She whimpered as she settled down and shut her eyes as she adjusted to the stretching sensation. Logan took over and helped lower her until he was buried inside the beautiful redhead.

When she opened her eyes, she was still biting her lip to deal with the feeling of him spreading her walls and pressing against her cervix. God, she looked unbelievably cute when she did that, but it was her eyes that really told the story of her pleasure.

"You like my having my big cock inside you?" he teased as his hands slipped around her petite waist.

Melody couldn't hold back a half-smile. "Maybe a little..." she conceded as she grabbed his shoulders.

"Oh, I think you like my cock more than a little."

To prove his point, he began lifting her up and down. He found the perfect angle and rhythm to send his cock deep into her silky pussy and give her the maximum pleasure. She couldn't have climbed her peak any faster if she had a rocket.

"Cooockyyy baaaastard," she said without meaning it as her voice shook from the motion of her body.

"Yeah, didn't I tell you? My full name is Logan 'Cocky Bastard' West."

What started as a genuine laugh turned hysterical as he bombarded her with sensations. She was quickly tightening around his shaft, which could mean only one thing: she was about to cum.

Her arms worked just as hard as his to lift herself up before slamming back down. She arched her back, giving him a full view of her large, fertile tits.

"Fuck!" she moaned, riding him faster than his arms could move. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming!"

She buried herself to the hilt and grabbed his face to kiss him. Her pussy squeezed him, urging him to join her. He kissed her back, his hands moving from her hips to squeeze her tits. She deepened the kiss, wrapping her legs around his back and pulling the father of her child as close as possible.

Streams of water cascaded down their bodies as Logan savored her warm lips for as long as the universe would allow.

*****

While she was riding Logan, it was easy to forget. Forget her husband. Forget her family. Forget that nothing felt real anymore.

Logan's cock in her pussy was real enough, but the rest of her brain was numb. Was this real, or a prolonged dream the same way her imprisonment in her father's house had been one continuous nightmare?

Melody loved Logan. She could no longer ignore that. Except... that was impossible. She had only one heart, and she'd given it to Cody a long time ago. So no matter how many times she kissed Logan—or how amazing he felt inside her—she just couldn't say those three words.

There was one thing she could do, though. Logan may have temporarily taken the lead by giving her two orgasms, but she'd already coaxed one out of him, and she was determined to do it again.

His heavy, steam-filled breath blew against her skin as she traveled along his thick member. If she could get him to cum before she did, they'd be equal. The thought of feeling his warm cum in her pussy while flipping their usual script of her helplessly begging him to finish filled her with an incredible rush of power.

Logan moved his hands across her body, feeling her hips and sides before returning to her tits. His cock twitched inside her. Her goal was not unreachable.

Except she was close to cumming too. No matter how hard she tried to bring her body back under control, she could feel her breathing quickening, her pussy cresting, and an explosion building inside her core. She couldn't cum now; she was so close!

She tried to focus on her prize and how powerful she felt, but it wasn't enough. Her legs slowed, but then Logan grabbed her hips and sped up, filling her pussy until she whimpered. Without letting her go, he buried his face between her tits and began playing with them.

"No!" she cried as soon as he gently bit her nipple. "No! No! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her third orgasm made it difficult to be disappointed she lost. No matter what, Logan would cum fewer times than her, but the satisfaction of the raging fire inside her offset the loss. She pulled his head into her chest while she cried out her pleasure from above.

He didn't stop, though. She felt Logan's warm legs pressing against her as he repeatedly lifted and lowered her ass. As one of the few men capable of true multitasking, Logan naturally kept sucking her tits the entire time.

When her orgasm passed, she pulled his head away to look at him. She glanced down at where they were joined. It was thrilling to both see and feel him inside her at the same time.

"Fuck, Logan," she said, holding him while he took care of moving their bodies. "You feel so good."

"Thanks," he grinned. "You're pretty good yourself."

"I love... the way you feel," she said, pressing her forehead to his. While she tried to hold his gaze, her body was soon suffused with so much energy that she flung her head back again.

At the same time, Logan sped up, driving his hard, stiff cock deep into her pussy. She grinned when she recognized her consolation prize. Logan had passed the point of no return. Far from restraining himself, he was unleashing his full fury upon her defenseless pussy.

Of course, that also meant she was left a blabbering mess as her fourth orgasm approached. She had no more control than he did. Her hands explored him, feeling the tense, strained muscles of the man who would soon fill her with his load.

Yet, even lost in his passion, Logan was no animal. He angled himself to stimulate her G-spot and always took care to avoid hurting her. It was one of the many paradoxes of Logan. He could be gentle and caring even at the height of his power.

It was a trait that extended beyond just sex. Even outside the bedroom, Logan was affectionate and adoring, always eager to please her. His soft, accommodating nature put him at odds with her family's rigid dogma—

Rigid? she thought. You're actually going to use the word 'rigid' while Logan is burying his rock-hard pussy-pleaser inside you?!

"Oh, fuck!" Logan groaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

Sensing her opportunity, Melody kissed him. "Yes! Cum in me! Fill me with your cum! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming too!"

With a death grip around her back, he moaned and began filling her with his cum. She closed her eyes and savored their kiss while Logan deposited his warm load inside her. Her screams died in his throat as they rode out their mutual orgasms.

When it was done, they both slumped, afraid to let go of each other. Logan's warm skin against hers heightened the sensuality of resting her chin on his shoulder while his scalding hot cum remained inside her, settling in to seek out her already-sealed womb.

They remained joined long after his cock slipped out and their breathing died down. Simply holding each other, feeling each other, was enough.

*****

There were few things Logan loved more than filling Melody with his cum, and he rode that high as he dressed and prepared breakfast. His smile faltered when he saw Melody sitting forlornly, looking out the window and covered in blankets.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"The leaves," Melody answered without turning around. "It's just... Thanksgiving is next week. This is the first time since I was a kid that I'm not spending it with Cody or my father. Something about watching them fall reminded me of how we would always rake them before dinner."

Logan nodded. Melody's husband (as she still called him) hung over her almost daily. He placed his hand on top of hers. "Do you miss him?"

They were at the slightest of angles, which allowed him to see the anguish on her face as she quietly whispered, "Yes."

The silence stretched for seconds as he struggled to think of something to say. When he finally did, an alarm reminded him of his meeting just as he opened his mouth.

Reluctantly leaving her to her solitude, Logan did his best to participate virtually from his office. He'd taken several lessons on therapy, and while it felt like he'd made progress in some areas, he knew the absence of her husband left a void which couldn't be filled.

It hadn't escaped his notice that she had yet to say, "I love you." She wouldn't—couldn't—because she still loved Cody. As long as she did, she would never be as happy with him as with her husband.

When his teleconference ended, Logan decided to see what he could dig up on Cody. What he found was far from reassuring.

Melody was still waiting downstairs, watching the gentle sway of the trees, not moving, perhaps even not thinking.

"I found Cody," he announced.

Melody whipped her head around. "What!"

"Yeah. Apparently, he changed his name to 'Howard' and moved a couple of hours away."

"What happened? Is he okay?"

"Actually, no," Logan admitted. "He's just been arrested."

"What!" Melody cried.

"I know," Logan said. After a brief pause, he asked, "Would you like to visit him?"

"You mean... in jail?"

He nodded. "If that's really what you want, I can take you tomorrow."

*****

Melody's familiar sense of numbness had returned in full force.

She was going to see her husband again. That was the only thing she could think of as they drove down the highway.

"Do you know what you're going to say?"

"No," she admitted.

"It might be a good idea to plan that now," Logan suggested. "Or he might end up controlling the whole conversation."

"I don't care!" Melody blurted out. "I just... I just want to know if there's any hope for us. If we can go back to the way things w—"

She froze as she realized who she was talking to. Logan. The man she'd slept with.

"Logan..." she trailed off. How could she put everything she felt into words? Her gratitude for taking her in during her hour of need. The incredible times they'd had together in her short stay. But also her deep, unconditional love for Cody. "I—"

"Melody," he cut off, taking his eyes off the road for a split second to show her a surprisingly genuine smile. "It's okay. Whatever you decide, I'll support you."

"Really?" she asked.

"I love you. If that means I have to let you go, then so be it."

"You... You'd really just let me leave?"

"I want you with me by choice or not at all. If you came up to me and said, 'Logan, I don't feel comfortable with you anymore. I want you to give me half your money and never try to contact me again,' then, honestly? I don't think my heart would ever fully recover from that, but I would do it."

Melody was silent for several seconds. "I... I don't know what to say. Thank you."

"Actually, that might not be a bad thing to bring up."

"'Thank you?'" she repeated.

"No, the money," Logan clarified. "Try asking Cody if he has the option for bail and offer to pay for it."

"You'd really do that for him?"

"I'll do anything you want. I promise."

"Logan... thank you! You've made this much easier."

*****

Cody followed the guard past the lock without a word. He knew he was in enough trouble as it was. In less than five months, his entire life had gone to hell. He was facing felony charges, and he didn't even have enough money to hire a good attorney after pouring all his savings into buying his first house. A house that was now completely worthless.

He wasn't sure why his ex-wife would bother seeing him. If she thought she could just come in to rub it in his face, she had another thing coming.

"Cody!" Melody smiled as soon as she sat down in the visitation booth and picked up the phone. When their eyes met, she visibly brightened. "It's great to see you again."

"Why are you here, Mel?" he asked, in no mood for pleasantries.

12