Love for the Ages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh," Kera moaned seductively.

Ty now in Marine mode began a full frontal assault. He sucked the nipple into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue before grasping it lightly with his teeth.

"Oh my God!" Kera exhaled.

Ty now shifted over and repeated his actions on the other breast while now massaging the first with his hand, gently squeezing the flesh with his hand while lightly rolling the nipple between his thumb and finger. Kera held his head tightly to her breast as her breathing became more labored.

Ty now directed his path back down her flat stomach. Stopping only to circle her belly button with his tongue causing her to giggle. When he got to her waist, he looked up at her face as he placed his hands on her belt and paused. The look and smile she gave him was permission. He undid her belt, unbuttoned her jeans and started to slide them down off her hips. She again arched her back, lifting her butt off the ground, to assist him in the removal of her clothes. He pulled a pair of matching white lacy panties along with her jeans, down and off her feet, careful with her left ankle. He then removed her socks and put them with her pants on the edge of the blanket. He held out his hands. She took hold of them and he helped her to sit up. Once she was sitting, she removed her shirt and bra, putting them on the pile and then she lay back.

Ty stood then, looking down on the most beautiful creature he could imagine. She lay unashamed, naked as the day she was born, looking up at him with those smoldering green eyes, so full of emotion and passion. Grabbing his snap button shirt, he quickly unbuttoned all the snaps and pulled the shirt from his muscled shoulders. Kera gazed up at his muscled chest, shoulders, and arms. While he didn't have a six-pack, his stomach was flat and smooth. He next unbuckled his belt and pants and without fanfare, striptease music or undulations, removed his pants and boxers together, stepping out of the pile and removing his socks.

Ty knelt back down at Kera's feet. Taking each in turn, kissing them lightly, kissing the left ankle that still showed the slight yellow color of an aging bruise. Up her long sleek legs, alternating between her right leg, then the left, until at last he was at the promise land. Even by just moonlight and a dying fire, he could see the fire red landing strip at the apex of her pussy. He kissed square in the middle of the small red patch, then inched his way downward. Her aroma filled his nose. Ty was not a virgin. He'd gone down on women before, and he enjoyed it, but Kera's fragrance was different. He couldn't explain it, but it was like a fragrance created just for him. One he was powerless to resist. He kissed her pouting lips and Kera's moans became louder. Using his tongue, he probed from top to bottom and back again. Her taste was like a magic elixir that propelled him to a new plane of excitement. He'd never been so hard in his life. His erection was almost painful.

"Oh, Ty, that feels so good," Kera said as he pushed his tongue as deeply as he could into her juicy warmth. He purposely stayed away from her clit for several minutes, just savoring her smell, her taste, exalting in hearing her moans and cries of pleasure. Finally he allowed his tongue to move up and circle her swollen clit.

"Oh my God! Yes!" she exclaimed at his first contact with her neglected nub.

Ty smiled into her lips as once again he assaulted the target head-on. He lashed at her clit with his tongue causing her to writhe and pull downward on his head. Finally he sucked her clit into his mouth while biting it softly with his teeth and swirling his tongue mercilessly around the sensitive gland.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Kera called to the stars as her body convulsed and shook. Ty continued what he was doing until he felt her coming down and he knew she'd be highly sensitive so he gently released her clit, kissing her on the lips, back to her little red patch and slowly back up her body, stopping momentarily to pay homage to the pillars of perfection. Ty kissed his way up her neck, along her jaw line, and up to her ears before impatience finally got the best of her. Kera grabbed his face and pulled him to her lips and kissed him passionately for several long minutes before she had to stop and catch her breath.

"All I can say is wow, Cowboy," she said breathlessly. "That was amazing. I would ask where you learned that, but I really don't care, I'm just glad you know it."

This was one of the things he loved about her. Even in the throws of passion and orgasm, she was still witty and funny. She didn't take herself or him too seriously.

"I'm a little out of practice," Ty teased.

"Oh, you're going to get plenty of practice, I promise you that," she challenged.

"I sure hope so," Ty said, "I could do that with you for the rest of my life and never tire of it."

"Do you know what constellation that is?" she asked suddenly, pointing over his right shoulder.

Ty turned on his back to see where she was pointed, staring into the sky when he felt her move. He looked back in her direction and she had already sat up and was reaching for his erection which was pointing at star clusters of its own.

"Mmm," Ty moaned, uncontrollably, at the touch of her soft hands.

"You didn't think you were the only one who was going to get to play tonight did you?" she asked, laughing softly.

She slowly moved her hands along the length of this shaft. She noted that he had a tuft of hair at the base of his shaft, but the shaft and balls were clean shaven. She continued to slowly stroke him with her right hand while her left gently cupped his balls which felt tight and swollen. As Ty lay with his eyes closed and his right arm above his head and his left rested lightly on her hip, she leaned forward and licked the swollen head. She could see the muscles in his thighs flex at the contact. She lowered herself further and took the velvety soft head into her warm wet mouth.

"Oh my Lord," Ty moaned his pleasure as he reflexively squeezed her butt cheek.

Kera started slowly bobbing her head, taking more and more of his length in with each stoke. Just before she took his whole length, she felt him hit the back of her throat. She continued to bob up and down and also used her hand at the base of his shaft. Soon she heard his breath becoming ragged and his legs were tensing as he was trying to hold back the inevitable.

"Kera," his voice came out hoarse and strained. "I'm about to come. I can't hold it any longer."

Kera simply backed off enough so that only the head was still in her mouth and using her hands she continued to stroke his shaft until he erupted in her mouth. The volume and velocity of the initial jet almost caught her off guard as she felt it fly across her tongue and strike the back of her throat, almost triggering her gag reflex, but before she could even think about it, he had already fired off several more volleys and her mouth was filling fast. Instinct took over and she began swallowing. She'd never done this before. In fact, she'd only given one blow job before, and that "gentleman" hadn't been so kind as to warn her of his impending orgasm so she was caught completely unaware. She had immediately tried to pull free but he had held her head. She had started to gag so he finally released her at which point she immediately spit his semen out as quickly as she could. Ty's semen was a mixture of sweet and salty and not at all unpleasant. She didn't remember much about her previous encounter, but she did know it did not leave a positive impression. Somehow, she had just trusted it would be different with Ty.

Ty reached down and pulled Kera back to him. He held her face tenderly in his hands as he kissed her with hunger and passion. He pulled her to himself and held her protectively in his arms, kissing the top of her red hair.

"I know you probably think all guys say this to all girls," Ty whispered into her hair, "but that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced."

"Yeah, I do think all guys probably say that to all the girls," she said, "but lucky for me you're not all guys, and when you say it to me, it doesn't sound like a line or just something guys say, so thank you, Ty, I'm glad you enjoyed it because I know I did."

As they cuddled and talked, it wasn't long before Ty's erection was again at full mast.

Kera reached down between then and gently grasped his iron hard shaft. "Ty, I must confess, I've only done this once and, well, let's just say it didn't go well. I had just turned 18, I was pretty naive when it came to sex and the guy I was dating talked me into it. He wasn't patient or gentle, and to be honest, I wasn't really that into it, I just thought it was what I was supposed to do. It was painful and humiliating, so what I'm trying to say is, I'm scared," she said, barely above a whisper.

"Kera, we don't have to do anything more than you're ready for. If you say you're done right here, well then we're done. You will always have the say over your body. I will never take or demand anything of you or your person. I love you, Kera. I've loved you since I rode up on you in the woods. I understand now what Gus meant when he said 'a love for the ages', it means that I put your needs and your concerns above my own and that's exactly what I intend to do for the rest of my days on this earth," Ty said, softly as he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Oh Ty," she said, crying softly, "oh, how I have prayed for you. For a man to love me and respect me for something more than just a pretty face. I love you too, Ty. You gave me space to get to know you without pressuring me, and I just fell head over heels in love with you and I will spend the rest of my life, beside you, where ever you go. I want to work along side you, ride along side you, but most of all, I want to make love to you," she finished, looking up at him, a tear falling from her green eyes.

Ty kissed her, deeply, passionately, possessively. He rolled over onto his back, pulling her along so that she was on top of him, her legs on either side of his hips, the entrance to her sex only inches above the he head of his rigid shaft.

As they broke their kiss, Ty said, "Take it at your pace. You're on top, you're in control, take it as slow as you need to."

Without taking her eyes from his, she moved her hips downward until she felt the contact on her wet swollen lips. Ty laid as still as a statue, his hands resting on her thighs. She smiled at him and moved lower, she felt the head slip easily between her very lubricated lips and find it's target. She stopped only briefly before applying more pressure as she felt him enter her. She pushed a little further before retreating a short distance and then pressing down again, taking a little more of his length. She quickly developed a slow rhythm and before she knew it, she had bottomed out. There was no pain. Quite the opposite in fact. The sensations radiating from her pussy where unlike anything she'd ever felt. Without even realizing, she was moaning loudly with every down stroke. If she moved her hips just right, she could feel the head of his cock pressing a very sensitive spot within her pussy and the sensations were bringing her close to the brink of an orgasm.

Once Kera got a good rhythm going, Ty began to move his hips up as she came down, meeting her thrusts with his own, gently at first, watching her reaction. Her moans got louder and she was now tossing her long red hair from side to side, arching her back and thrusting out her perfect breasts. Ty moved his hands from her thighs up to her breasts, gently kneading the soft flesh and flicking her nipples with his thumbs. This really set her off as the pace of her thrusts suddenly quickened. Ty met her thrust for thrust and suddenly she looked down, right at him, her green eyes almost glowing, framed by her mass of fiery red hair.

"I love you," she screamed as an orgasm wracked her body. Her rhythmic thrusts had turned into spasms. Ty moved his hands to her sides to keep her upright until the spasms began to subside. She fell forward on his chest, her breath coming in ragged gasps. He lay still, just holding her for several minutes until he felt her hips start to subtlety move on his still rock hard shaft. Kera, her arms around his neck, rolled him over until he was now on top of her. He immediately lifted his upper body off of her and looked down at her beautiful face, now covered in a sheen of sweat. Her red hair stuck in places to her wet forehead, the dreamy smile on her lips a memory he would never forget.

"We're not done yet," she grinned at him.

"Yes ma'am," he grinned back, leaning down to lightly kiss her lips.

Ty started slowly, watching her face for any sign he was hurting her. The sounds she was making were certainly happy sounds so he increased his pace until his hips were slapping against hers. Her hands were dug into his back, trying to draw him deeper, harder, faster. Sooner than he would have liked, he felt his impending orgasm.

"Honey, I'm about to come," Ty said, looking down at her.

"Please don't pull out," she pleaded. "I want the whole experience."

"Yes ma'am," Ty grinned at her. Four strokes later he was erupting deeply inside her. It felt like gallons of semen pumped from his swollen balls before he was through.

Ty rolled off to her side and she rolled up to face him.

"Thank you, Ty for the greatest experience of my life," she said, reaching up and placing her hand on the side of his face.

"I hope now you can forget about the bad one, and I hope to give you many more good ones," Ty said, taking her hand and kissing her palm.

"You didn't ask if I was on the pill," she said as Ty traced circles on the back of her hand with his thumb.

"I guess it didn't really matter," Ty said with his customary honesty. "You asked me not to pull out, so I didn't. If you get pregnant, that's a risk you knew you were taking, and if it means we start our family now instead of later, well I'm okay with that, too. In case you haven't figured it out Miss O'Shea, I don't plan on you being Miss O'Shea much longer. I want you to be Mrs. Lansing until we're old and watching our kids out riding and working and then we can sneak off to our little cabin on the mesa and just watch the world go by."

"First off, I am on the pill, so I know I won't get pregnant. Secondly, Cowboy, I am going to spend the rest of my life with you, but before you get down on that knee, I want our cabin on the mesa built right here, on this spot. Nobody knows but you and me, and I suppose Gus, but our cabin is where I want to spend our wedding night."

"I'll get started on it tomorrow," Ty said, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"'We', will get started on it," she said, kissing him softly on the lips before laying her head on his chest. Ty pulled the blanket over them and kissed the top of her head before laying his head back on his arm. This was without doubt his "love for the ages".

*****