All Comments on 'Love Found'

by Naughtykittykat13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Punctuation?

Are you allergic to paragraphs? This wall of text is illegible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh my...

I hated reading Ulysses because of the stream of consciousness narrative. The same occurs in this story. Punctuation, sentence structure and grammar all have a place in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
punctuation!

Gave up after first section. Too many mistakes, which is a real shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mister anonymous knowall

this is an erotic love story not a novel produced for a wide and varied audience, printed and sold at waterstones, its merely a story so who really cares about the punctuation mister booker prize?

for the record from my point of view plot ok, good read. how it looks does not bother me, good effort.

forget comments from sad anoraks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Forget The Negative Comments!

Your plot was lovely and erotic, too. A cute little story of love. Thanks for submitting it. Don't take to heart what that idiot of a man has said. Blokes shouldn't be on this site anyway - This is a Lesbian Site after all, isn't it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In need of editing

You have great ideas and much creativity. Your stories would be more enjoyable to read if you used the services of one of literotica's volunteer editors for punctuation and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Two points

Firstly, I agree with the previous comment. There is some talent there but you need to get a grip of your grammar and spelling or use an experienced editor. Words and grammar are a writer's tools and like any tools, they need to be used properly. The other point is that in this particular story, the one long paragraph was a big mistake. Long paragraphs, within reason, are fine in print but very tiresome to read on a computer screen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous