All Comments on 'Love From Behind: Stephanie'

by AuthorMLongmyre

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Hot one!

Like your descriptions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It is a dominant thing that guys love to fuck girls in the ass. Many are resistant but most come around and they alway hate to admit they like it. I know all of my friends that are black when fucking a white girl alway take there ass. This one guy had one of the biggest dicks that I saw in person. You all guys with huge cocks are always showing them off. Well we were out and he picked up this married school teacher and fucked her so aggressively in the room with the door open where we were all sitting. He had her saying all kinds of stuff, screaming it actually. At one point he had her head hang off the bed facing us while he fucked her mouth slapped her face with his dick telling her to suck those black balls. He fucked her every way possible. Again facing us laying flat on the bed he was pounding her while pulling her head back making her say thing like I love black dick , your better than my husband etc.. When he said time to fuck that ass she tensed up say she nevydone it. Well he went slow and deep than finished hard and fast. She was begging and screaming words that weren’t understanding. The embarrassment she had when they finished besides having her get fucked in front of everyone he made her stay naked in the room while having drinks with all than told her to get on her knees and get him hard again . She blew him sucked his balls and had her tounge his ass before fucking her agsin. Bad news was a friend of a friend videoed the whole thing and sent it to her husband we found out a week later. Got off topic but the gaping of her ass and pussy after he fucked her was insane.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6912 months ago

Good story. The black white thing was not the dominant theme. In fact, I didn't remember a single reference to Martin being black. The story was about the attraction that Martin had toward Stephanie. Also she seemed to be in control of their time together. It was refreshing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuthorMLongmyre@AuthorMLongmyre
Greetings, I write erotic fiction under the name M Longmyre, which is posted here and on Amazon. I describe myself as a tall, physically fit, introverted young black male. I have always wanted to be a writer, and now, I have decided to take the next big step and share my st...