Love from the Librarian

Story Info
Elva eagerly surrenders to Val in a honey-sweet romance.
5.5k words
4.8
11.6k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment of my librarian series. This story can be read on its own, but I highly recommend reading the other two for the best experience.

------------

Elva's eyes fluttered open from her comfortable place under the covers. Her body felt warm and indented into the soft surface of the mattress. Across the room, she spotted the woman who had taken her home through her muddy vision. The blurriness carried its own beauty as the morning light shone through the window and cast a glow around her large silhouette. Elva reached behind her to the bedside table and found her thick glasses to put on. Her vision clear, she settled back down to soak in the beautiful woman in front of her.

Val stood in front of the mirror by the window drying her hair with a small towel. The scent of the clean shower and fresh cologne floated through the room. She wore professional black pants and a white wifebeater. Her olive brown skin shone under the sunlight and her biceps and back muscles flexed and she rubbed her messy black hair with the towel.

Elva awoke with a giddiness and warmth in her chest. She watched Val with the eyes of a lovesick puppy. The prior night the two had reached a turning point in their relationship that exasperated the butterflies in her stomach more than usual. Their evening together and the plans they made replayed in her head in the finest details.

------------

Elva was the head librarian at the Green Bank Public Library. For two weeks, the library had hosted two middle school classes as the school underwent renovations. Val was one of the resident teachers.

It was Thursday, the second-to-last day that the resident teachers would be in the library. The school day had ended and the students had long gone home. Elva sat at the reception desk typing on her computer, finishing up some chores in the last hour of her shift. The library was quiet and peaceful.

The other resident teacher was an average looking but very kind man named Mr. Peters. He was always polite with Elva but had never really stopped to have a conversation with her aside from introducing himself. He approached the reception desk on his way out the door.

"Hey, Elva, do you have a second to talk?" He approached the desk casually and confidently.

"Yes," Elva replied.

"I think you are just beautiful, and I was wondering if you had any plans this weekend." His tone was straightforward and genuine.

Still, Elva turned red and stuttered. "Um..." She had no interest in men, so she already knew her answer, but she felt guilty to reject someone with such good intentions. "I-I'm sorry..."

"Ready to go, babe?" Val approached the reception desk with her bag slung over her arm. She stood a few inches taller than Mr. Peters.

Elva looked between the two of them, her words frozen in her mouth. Mr. Peters' ears glowed bright red as his brain made the connection and he profusely apologized before politely excusing himself and leaving to go home. He played it off casually but his red face showed how deeply embarrassed he was.

Val knew Mr. Peters closely as they worked in the same department. From his perspective he had just asked out his coworker's girlfriend in front of her, so it was no wonder he was so embarrassed. But she knew that if any guy were to approach Elva, Mr. Peters was reliable and kind person and would probably make a good boyfriend. Still, seeing him approach her made her feel possessive. It gave her a thrill to think that all he wanted was an opportunity to get to know her, but she had had her on her knees begging for her.

Elva's face was bright red and she fiddled with the papers in her desk, not meeting Val's eyes. "I still have some work to do, I-I'll meet you there..."

"Alright, love. Don't keep me waiting too long," Val stated loudly enough for a few of the remaining guests in the library to hear. Elva nodded hurriedly, feeling embarrassed in a way that heated up her insides and made her shiver. Val left for home and Elva followed a little while later once she finished her work.

The two women were tangled in a purgatory of a relationship. Throughout the two weeks of working together, they had spent four or five nights in Val's apartment drowning in each other. Their nights together were intense and passionate but outside of the bedroom a barrier was formed between them.

Elva was shy and inexperienced with relationships. Her soft heart had hopelessly attached itself to Val on the first night they spent together. But she didn't know what the rules were when it came to casual sex. In her mind, pursuing Val romantically meant risking what they already had. It was safer to remain this distance from her than to lose her altogether.

Val was the one whose guard was up outside of the bedroom. Even without saying it, she knew the intense feelings Elva had for her, and it intimidated her. Charming women came easily to her, but she usually kept them at a distance. She was young, at the start of her career, and had her whole life ahead of her; committing to a relationship and being vulnerable clashed with her nature.

But from their first intimate encounter, Val felt like Elva became her entire world. Elva melted so easily under her touch, becoming needy and fully willing to hand over all control to her. Val felt it was a privilege to see her so vulnerable. She enjoyed teasing, embarrassing her, and making her mind spin with pleasure. She drank up the power that came from hearing the beautiful girl beg for her and eagerly obey her. The more Elva was vulnerable for her, the more important to her it became that she was loved and protected.

It was a split second decision to interrupt Mr. Peters. The thought of someone else pursuing Elva romantically made her stomach go in knots. It held up a mirror to the fact that in her mind, Val was already playing the role of Elva's boyfriend. She had realized in that moment that if the walls stayed up between them she risked losing her, and decided it was time to act.

When Val opened the door to let her into her apartment, Elva grabbed her by the tie she was still wearing from school and pulled her in to a rough kiss. Val obliged and kissed her back for a moment before grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her out of the kiss. Elva whined in protest. All evening was spent pushing and pulling and tangling up with each other. The night ended on the couch with Elva riding her strap with an abandoned movie playing in the background.

Val made sure to take care of her afterwards, bringing her to bed and tucking the tired girl softly into the covers. As they snuggled together in bed, Val took Elva's fair face into her hands. Her beauty made the more experienced woman's heart flutter in a dangerous and unfamiliar way. She knew there was no more resisting her.

"My love, let me take you to dinner tomorrow. Wear something nice and get yourself all pretty for me." She ran a large hand through her brown curls. "I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

Elva smiled and nodded with half-lidded eyes. Despite her body beginning to doze off, her heart pounded hard in her chest. It felt like her whole body was full of butterflies. She kissed her sweetly before nuzzling her face into her shoulder to hide her face. They held each other close that night, Elva's smile only fading as she fell asleep.

------------

Elva woke up remembering her dinner plans for that evening like a kid waking up on their birthday.

Val turned around and noticed Elva had woken up. "Good morning," she whispered sweetly.

Elva's heart jumped. "Good morning," she replied with a yawn. It was her day off, so she was in no rush. She sat up slowly and stretched as Val finished drying her hair and pulled on a blue dress shirt. Elva stood up to meet her, beating her hands to the buttons and carefully fastening them one by one. Starting from the bottom, she gazed into her eyes as her hands traveled up her body. Upon fastening the last button at the base of her neck, Val took her by gently the waist and kissed her as if she would break at the slightest touch. Her kisses made their way down her neck. A breath escaped the smaller woman's lips as she picked up the black tie Val had left close by to put on. Val straightened up as Elva carefully draped it around her neck and tucked it under her collar. Their gazes stayed locked to each other and as Elva slowly tied her tie, Val held her face in her hands and brushed her parted lips with her thumb.

"I wish I could take you right now" Val hummed under her breath.

Elva looked up at her with bright sparkly innocent eyes as she slid the knotted tie into place. "Why can't you?" She teased. She knew that while it was her day off, Val still had to go to school. Val leaned in and kissed her again with a bit more aggression. Elva smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Val reluctantly broke the kiss and checked her watch with a sigh. "I'm going to be late if I don't leave soon." Elva released her from her arms and she turned to the mirror to tuck in her shirt. "I'll pick you up at six, alright? We'll have all the time in the world then." She tossed a few things into her bag and slung it over her shoulder.

"Alright," Elva beamed. She grabbed her arm for one last kiss before Val hurried out the door.

------------

It was dark outside by the time Val came to pick up Elva at her townhouse. The grass was hidden under a blanket of fallen leaves and the air was spiced with the scent of late autumn. Elva stepped outside as Val came up the porch steps, making her stop in her tracks. Elva wore a forest green satin dress that exposed more skin than Val had seen her wear before. It had delicate lace details and clung to her waist and hips in a way that accentuated her body's natural softness. Her hair was pulled back into a loose bundle of curls that exposed the fair skin of her neck. On top she wore a long sleeved white bolero sweater and the daintiest silver chain necklace Val had ever seen. Her face was made up in a shade of dusty pink. The sound of crickets humming hung in the air as Val drank in her beauty under the porch light. "You look beautiful," she mused with an expression of plain awe on her face. Elva laughed shyly and took her hand, "you do too."

Val led her by the hand down the steps and into the car. As they drove in comfortable silence, Elva admired her handsome date. Val had the top half of her black wolf cut pulled back with a few pieces loose in the front. The street lights they drove by reflected a little sparkle off of her gold earrings that complimented her warm brown skin. In fact, Val wore this color of gold all over: hanging from her neck, dangling from her wrist, and shining from her fingers. She wore a maroon button down shirt that was softer and nicer than what Elva was used to seeing her wear to work. It fit her in a more feminine way, showing off her slim waist and maintaining a more subtle masculinity. By the time they arrived at the restaurant, Elva was almost drooling.

Val led Elva inside by the arm and they were taken to their seats in a dim stone dining room. The restaurant was full of chatting families and couples that added to the atmosphere as a man played soft and slow piano music by the entrance. A candle was lit on the table between the two women that flickered and melted down as the night progressed. Their conversation flowed naturally and their shared nerves were quickly swept away. They talked about their families, their jobs, their childhoods, and so on. They kept talking even after they enjoyed their last course of delicious food and had the check returned. The electricity between them as they gazed into each other's eyes told their whole story of emotions to anyone who caught witness of them. Every laugh and smirk and touch of the hair from Val turned Elva's cheeks dark pink. They left the restaurant hand in hand.

Sometimes, in the throes of lust, the two women couldn't wait to get home to touch each other and their action began in the car. This time, Elva just rested her head on her shoulder, and Val rested her large hand across her thigh. Occasionally Elva would lift her hand to plant a kiss on her palm. The slowness of this atmosphere brought them to a new and unique kind of intimacy.

Val brought Elva into her apartment and locked the door behind them. They shed their belongings like shoes and bags before Val took the smaller girl in her arms and kissed her softly. Her hands explored every way they could hold her, running up and down her soft and squishy curves before taking her face in her hand. "Can I run us a bath, my love?" She cooed as her hands found their way around her hips.

Elva smiled, "I would love that." Her heart fluttered in her chest. Val's every word and action was so thoroughly coated in love and affection that it felt like Elva would drown in it. It became hard to let her go, but Val motioned for her to stay there while she set up the bath. She heard the water turn on and run for a minute or two before Val came back to retrieve her.

The light in the bathroom was dim. It was illuminated by various candles sitting around the sink and the windowsill. The bathroom wasn't large, but a beautiful feature of the old apartment was the freestanding bathtub. Rose petals floated on the rising surface of the water. The whole scene could have been pulled from a book or a romantic movie. She usually would find this a bit cheesy, but to have it all actually laid out in front of her -- to think of Val carefully preparing it just for her -- made her find the appeal. Her heart soared.

Elva shrugged off her sweater and let it fall to the floor. Val took her by the waist and she raised her arms, inviting the larger woman to carefully pull her dress over her head. Elva stood before her wearing only a white pair of panties and the jewelry that sparkled in the candlelight over her skin. Her small hands quickly found Val's belt buckle and worked it open hastily. Val unbuttoned the first few buttons of her shirt before pulling it over her head. Once Val's pants were undone, Elva unfastened her hair and sunk to her knees in front of her. She tugged off her lover's remaining clothes and peppered kisses on her stomach and upper thighs. Val leaned back on the side of the bathtub and tangled her fingers in Elva's hair as she began kissing the most sensitive parts of her. She let out a sigh of satisfaction feeling the girl eagerly dive between her legs. Elva gazed up at her lover with big brown eyes as her tongue found its way between her folds and teased her awakening clit. She quickly found a rhythm of teasing her that made her grip her hair and rut her hips involuntarily. Elva stroked her clit up and down with her tongue before sucking her folds between her lips eagerly. She watched Val's muscles flex and relax as her abdomen tightened and bucked against her.

Val leaned over the tub to turn off the faucet and then pulled Elva's face away from her pussy by her hair. Her lips disconnected from her with a pop. "Fuck, good girl," she breathed, pulling her up to meet her in a kiss. Their tongues eagerly tangled together and the taste of Val spread between the two of them.

Val broke their kiss and stepped into the tub. The warm water made her shiver as she sat down. Elva removed the last of her clothing and joined her, sitting in her lap and slowly, teasingly, began to remove Val's jewelry without touching her. She unclasped the necklace behind her neck and set it outside the tub before lifting Val's hands out of the water and carefully removing her gold bracelets. She delicately removed each ring on her finger one by one before dropping it in the pile. The last ring to be removed sat on her index finger. Elva looked deeply into Val's eyes as she took two fingers into her mouth. She took them deeper until she carefully pulled the ring off the base of her finger with her lips. A ragged breath and a quiet whimper escaped Val's throat as she felt the ring slide off her finger. Elva pulled back and stuck out her tongue to present the ring to her. Val took it and tossed it aside before grabbing her face roughly. "You're so perfect," Val growled low under her breath. Elva just giggled in response and kept her mouth open wide. Val kissed her hard.

Val pinched one of Elva's pretty pink nipples between her fingers, causing her to yelp and moan into their kiss. She raised one of her thighs to meet the warmth growing between the smaller girl's legs and felt her press down against her. Val held the small of her back and kissed down her chest, nibbling at her skin and pressing her nipples with her tongue. Her strong hands guided Elva back and forth in her lap, causing her to grind her hips against her thigh. Elva whined and rutted against her thigh eagerly. Val leaned back against the back of the tub and Elva leaned forward with her, resting her hands on her shoulders. As she whined and rubbed against her thigh, Val just sat back and watched, occasionally stroking her hair with a satisfied smile. Elva's face turned dark red as her lover watched her grow more and more desperate. "Good girl," Val said patronizingly. Elva squeezed her eyes shut from the mix of pleasure and embarrassment.

Her breathing became ragged and her nails started to dig into Val's shoulders. She leaned forward to rest her forehead against her shoulder as she worked her hips back and forth, but Val lifted her chin to meet eyes with her. Elva whimpered and wrapped her arms around her neck while holding intense eye contact with her. "What a good girl," Val whispered and stroked her hair, watching her like she was watching a cute puppy. Elva whined and started to tremble. "Let me hear your pretty voice," Val peppered kisses on her jaw and neck as Elva gasped and her eyelids fluttered. She moaned sweetly and humped against her frantically before tensing up and orgasming loudly in her lap. She held onto her tightly and gasped and shook before collapsing against her. Val held her close and stroked her hair. "Good girl, you're so beautiful." She kissed her forehead while the smaller girl panted in her lap. "My angel, I could watch you like that forever." Elva buried her face in her neck.

Val held her and rubbed her back while she recovered. Once she caught her breath, the smaller girl kissed her hungrily. She propped her arm on the back of the tub to sit up and reach down between Val's legs. The larger woman kissed her hard through gasps as her fingers circled around her clit. A moan escaped from her lips that sounded like a song to Elva. Her voice sounded so beautiful moaning. Elva rested her head on her shoulder and shifted out of her lap to lay next to her. Val lifted up one knee as Elva picked up her pace rubbing on her. They both sunk into the water until just their shoulders sat above the surface. Val's face twisted in pleasure and she held tightly to the smaller body beside her. Elva felt like a gift had been bestowed upon her to be able to service this beautiful woman. She teased her entrance carefully, and when met with no resistance, slowly slipped inside her. Val sucked in a breath and held onto Elva tightly. She reached up and tangled her hand in her hair, "fuck, baby," she groaned, leaning her head back. Elva pressed kisses against her neck and nibbled her earlobe and jaw. Val bucked against Elva's hand until she suddenly grabbed her tightly. She came hard, holding Elva in a strong hug and moaning in her ear. Hearing her moan so closely and so genuinely put Elva in heaven.

They lay there together exhausted, skin against skin underneath the warm water. They took a moment to just hold each other listening to each other's heartbeats. Slowly, Val sat up, planting a few kisses across Elva's face on the way. "Can I wash your hair?" She asked Elva with an uncharacteristically innocent expression. Elva's heart melted. She nodded eagerly and moved to sit in her lap with her back to her. Val laid her down gently until her hair reached the water. Elva felt like she was floating on a cloud. Val pressed a few innocent kisses on her face before filling her palm with shampoo and sitting her up gently to lather her hair. Elva closed her eyes with a relaxed sigh. The candles flickered warmly all around them as Val carefully massaged her scalp and then set her back into the water to rinse. She admired her beautiful face as she worked the soap out of her thick hair. She noticed the detail in her now blurry makeup, the soft peach fuzz across the fair plane of her face, and the natural blush that stained her lips and cheeks. She repeated the same process with conditioner, and by the time they were done the water had cooled down to a slightly uncomfortable temperature.

12