Love from the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Val sat her up and reached to switch on the drain, Elva stopped her. "Wait, can I take my makeup off?" She asked in a soft voice. Val held her with one arm, bringing the other hand to her cheek. "May I?" She asked tentatively, as if slightly embarrassed to ask. When Elva turned to meet her eyes, she found Val's expression to be more full of vulnerability and love that she had ever seen. She just smiled slightly and nodded, and Val carefully washed her face with handfuls of water. She touched her face like she could break at any second if she pressed too hard. Once her makeup was cleared, Val drained the water and got out to bring them towels. Elva stood up and Val quickly wrapped a large towel around her shoulders and squeezed her. Once she had dried her own arms and legs and wrapped herself in her towel, she lifted Elva out of the tub and sat on the closed lid of the toilet with Elva in her lap. Elva giggled as she held on and Val brought out another towel to dry her hair.

Through the flourishes of the towel over her head, Elva occasionally caught glimpses of Val's soft and loving face. The olive woman gazed down at her like she had found a priceless artifact. Elva's entire body felt snuggled in warmth and care and love.

Once they were both dry, Val blew out all the candles and they skipped their clothes to go straight into bed together. The cool air pricked goosebumps across Elva's smooth skin. She pulled the covers up around both of them and snuggled into Val's strong arms. When their skin met, Val felt her lover's nipples stiffened from the chill against her ribs.

"Thank you for such a lovely evening," Elva's sweet voice muttered against Val's neck. What a good girl, Val thought. Such good manners. She stroked her her hair that was slowly returning to a slightly puffier version of her natural brown curls. "I'm not finished with you yet," Val muttered under her breath and lifted Elva's chin to meet eyes with her.

"I'll give you anything," Elva replied with an innocent sparkle in her eyes. She carefully laced her fingers with her lover's.

Suddenly, her arms were swept up and pinned against the headboard of the bed. Val held both of her wrists in one hand and turned to stalk over her like a cat. She knelt in front of her and ran her tongue from her chest up to the base of her jaw. "Anything, my love?" She whispered.

Elva shivered, her chest rising and falling quickly. "Of course, I'm yours," she sighed as goosebumps returned to cover all of her flesh.

"All mine, huh? Is that a promise?" Val's demeanor softened for a moment as the weight of the question fell on both of them. Elva's eyes that had unfocused in pleasure snapped to attention, and they sat inches away from each other listening to each other's breath for a moment. "Outside of this room, to your friends and family, at work, you'll still be mine?"

"I promise," Sweet Elva, with her hands pinned above her head uselessly, gazed up at Val with warm eyes and a slight smile. "I'm yours."

Val smiled and kissed her gently. When she pulled back, she had the grin of a hungry tiger. "If that's the case, I plan to do as I please," Val leaned in and mumbled against her neck before biting her earlobe hard enough to make her yelp. "Please..." Elva shivered and bit her lip, "do whatever you want to me."

Val grinned and dropped her wrists to wrap her large hand around her throat -- not squeezing, but holding tight enough to send a rush of adrenaline through Elva's bloodstream. Val tilted her head back with her thumb and kissed her hard. Elva moaned and closed her eyes as she attempted to reciprocate clumsily. Val planted kisses down her neck and chest while still holding onto her throat. She nibbled left little love bites across her perfect milky skin. Her soft lips puckered around one of her nipples, causing Elva to whimper under her grip. Val ran both hands down her sides, brushing and teasing her other nipple on the way. She carefully slid her down until they laid parallel. She teased and sucked her pink nipples until the smaller girl unraveled into a puddle of blushes and whimpers.

Val made her way down lower on the young librarian's angelic body. She kissed her soft stomach, down to the soft hair between her legs, and finally making her way to her warm sticky goal. She flattened her tongue against her folds and Elva jumped a bit, letting out a soft whine. Val hooked her arms around her thighs and buried her face into her sensitive pussy. Elva buried both of her hands in Val's dark hair, stroking down the back of her neck as the larger woman pulled moan after moan from her lungs. The sight and sensation of her lover, her girlfriend, so eagerly sipping on her lit her nerves on fire. Her cries became louder and more desperate until her hips lifted themselves off the bed. Her body jerked and shuddered but Val stayed stubbornly committed. Elva's eyes rolled back as her body tensed up and she cried out in ecstasy. She rutted against Val's face desperately before crashing onto the bed and gasping for air. Val stayed lapping up the mess she made until Elva had to push her away from overstimulation.

Val sat up and licked her lips proudly. She sat between her legs and affectionately stroked her sides as Elva tried to catch her breath.

Elva sat up, wrapped her arms around her neck, and kissed her with need. Val grinned before pulling her out of the kiss by her hair. Elva whined to no appeal. "Open your mouth, angel," Val cooed. She obediently opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, looking at her lover through half-lidded eyes. "What a good girl..." came a low growl from the larger woman as she gently caressed her tongue with her index and middle fingers. Elva's eyes fluttered closed as she closed her lips and sucked them softly. Val hummed in approval as a wave of pleasure and hunger ran through her. "Such a good listener. Open your eyes and look at me, my love." Elva obliged and opened her eyes to meet Val's fiery gaze. She drew herself in closer to her lover until their faces were inches apart and began bobbing her head up and down on her fingers. Sparks flew between their gaze. "Good girl," Val purred. "You look so beautiful just like this."

When Elva pulled back for air, she left a trail of drool off the end of her tongue. Val reached down and swiped the wetness between her legs, inciting a whimper. Suddenly, Elva was shoved back down onto her back and Val crawled over her. Val intertwined their thighs and carefully pushed one of Elva's back against her abdomen, pinning her in place. She positioned their middles toward each other and just barely brushed against her. Elva whined.

"Is there something you want, my love?" Val leaned down and whispered in her ear. Elva whined and tried to thrust her hips against her. Her face burned. "Hey, that's not how you get your way," Val teased.

Elva furrowed her brows. "Please..." she whined indignantly.

"Please what? I can't read your mind, Elva."

The mention of her name made her face burn brighter. She felt the heat of embarrassment in her chest that made her even more desperate, and made it even harder to get the words out.

"Please..." She gulped. "Please fuck me. I-I need it. I need you." Her sweet voice sang.

Val pressed their warm lower lips together with a pleased sigh. "Good girl," she breathed. She released her grip on her thigh and began slowly rubbing back and forth against her, making them both moan as their flesh slipped past each other.

Elva whined with a quiver in her voice. "It's so good," she cried. She reached out to interlace her fingers with her lover sweetly.

Val thrusted against her, drinking up her desperation. Her husky voice escaped her throat as she increased her speed. "You're so cute," she panted. Elva giggled before she was interrupted by a gasp. The smaller girl already felt the stirring of her next orgasm. Seeing her strong lover over her, both of them locked together in pleasure, weakened her resolve. She watched drips of sweat glide down and cast a shine on her lover's brown skin. The sight was so intimate and erotic that she felt herself unraveling quicker and quicker. The warmth swirled and built up inside her and suddenly, Val was separated from her. She groaned and her hips bucked desperately to no avail. "Val~" she pleaded.

Once Val was sure the heat inside the small girl cooled, she took her delicate wrists in one hand and pinned them above her head on the pillow. "Will you cum for me, angel?" Val purred.

"Yes, please. I need to. I need it so badly," came Elva's strained dainty voice.

Val chuckled. "So needy~"

Elva whined once again and looked up at her with pleading eyes. She felt her lover's warmth press back against her and move at a brutal pace. She cried out as her muscles tensed and her back arched.

To her surprise, Val began to crash before she did. She felt the large woman jerk against her and watched as her face twisted up in pleasure and her strong thighs trembled. Hearing her gasp pushed her to follow over the edge. They clutched and rutted against each other until collapsing into a gasping pile.

They held onto each other as they caught their breath like letting go meant the other would disappear. Val pressed a kiss into her lover's sweaty forehead. "You're so beautiful," she whispered. "How did I get so lucky?"

Elva just giggled shyly and buried her face in her neck as she rode out the last few twitches of her orgasm. The sweat on their bodies brought a chill against their bare skin as they cooled down. Val pulled the covers over the both of them. "Goodnight, my angel," she whispered. They fell peacefully into a dreamless sleep, held closely in each other's arms.

12