Love Gun Pt. 02

Story Info
Overheard conversations are never good.
4.9k words
3.78
61.1k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,780 Followers

Author's note: My first story ever posted was Love Gun. I thought it was a funny idea that was fairly original and decided to write it. The problem was that I had no idea how to write a story.

Grammar, punctuation, spelling, it was all bad. It also turns out no one cared for it having no dialogue.

I went back and fixed it up a bit, correcting the glaring issues, but I did not change the ending. Maybe this sequel will trigger some folks to re-read it after all of my corrections.

The LW crowd hated the ending where the wife got pissed at her husband for playing the prank on her. Oh well, wives get pissed at husbands for all kinds of stupid reasons, her reason was no dumber.

Read Love Gun first if you want this to make complete sense. It's a quick read.

There is no BTB, no RAAC, this is not really a cheating wife story. I don't want to spoil it, but if you're looking for a cheating wife to get her due, this isn't the story for you. The LW crowd will probably hate the direction I took this sequel in, but whatever.

We pick up a year later where our first story left off. - BH

********

It was a cold and snowy New Year's Eve and our usual group was celebrating at my house. Last year, we had the party at Jim and Ann's house and this was our turn in the rotation of holidays and other parties. The wives actually kept track of whose turn it was to host and had a schedule. It seemed silly to me, but it's not my thing, so I just went with the flow.

Last year, my wife, Sally, got into a snit over me and Jim pranking her over her dumbness about dick measuring and I spent a couple of days in the dog house. She got over it, and we got right back into the swing of things after a lovely make-up session between the sheets.

Sally's always been good in bed. We aren't very adventurous and with small kids have to keep the noise down, but our sex life is very good.

After the penis measuring fiasco with Jim and Ann, Sally had picked it up a notch in bed. She started to give me blow jobs to completion, which before the prank, were always a birthday or Father's Day gift. I didn't question it, who would? I just went along happily.

I did say I was a 'just go along with it' kind of guy.

So there we were at my house with the kids in their playroom, the men in my basement, and the wives in the dining room. I went to get a round of drinks for the guys and as I walked into the kitchen, I saw Christine lick her lips and smirk at me from the dining room. I guess I had come out the winner of this year's husband bashing. Last year, they were all laughing at what they thought was my average-sized dick; this year I wondered who the chump was. It would seem that the beans were spilled about my actual size and Christine must've liked it.

I went up to my bedroom to use our master bathroom and when I came out Sally was on her knees in front of the bathroom door.

"Did you drop something hun?" I asked.

"Not yet, Al," she said grabbing my pants by the waist and pulling me closer to her.

I was too shocked to question her as she expertly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and slid them and my boxer briefs down to my ankles.

I was about to ask her what she was doing, but before I could say the words, she took my hardening cock into her wet mouth. It only took a few minutes for her to finish me and once she did, she made a show of swallowing my load.

"What the hell was that all about?" I asked still in shock. She was never spontaneous like that. Especially with a house full of guests.

She stood and said, "I was dared to," she then kissed my cheek and walked out of the room.

I shook my head amazed at the whole experience. I grabbed the beers for the guys and headed back to the basement.

"What took you so long, Al? We were about to send a search party," Jim said.

"You're not going to believe it, but I got a blowjob from Sally."

"In the middle of a party?" Bob asked shocked.

"Yeah, I know. It was so crazy and hot. I didn't even last five minutes."

"Well, well, well, it looks like Meat is a quick-shot artist. Guess size doesn't help with stamina Huh?" Steve said laughing.

Ugh! That damn nickname. After the prank last year, Jim told the guys everything. He started calling me meat and the guys jumped on with it. I guess it's from a movie back in the '80s, but it was still stupid.

"Hey, prick. If I take longer than that, her jaws get tired. Christine wouldn't have that problem would she?"

He looked pissed, but the others laughed and we got back to talking about the NFL playoffs.

********

The next morning, I was making waffles for everyone when I got a text from Jim.

"Atta boy!" Was all it said with a video attached.

I played the video and it was of Sally giving me the blow job the previous night.

"Mother fucker!" I shouted.

I was furious. The kids were in the playroom, but Sally heard me and ran into the kitchen.

"You okay?" She asked. "What happened!"

I handed her my phone and said, "Wanna explain to me how there is a video of your performance last evening? And then explain to me how Jim got it?"

"I told you that it was a dare. I just didn't tell you what the dare was specifically."

I was pissed. I took some deep breaths before responding. "Let me get this straight. You were dared to take a video of you performing oral sex on me."

"Yes."

"By whom?"

"Christine."

"Fuck! Why does Jim have a copy then?" I asked increasingly more upset.

"I sent it to the girls," she said sheepishly.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"I had to show it to them as proof," she said smugly.

I couldn't believe her stupidity. I said, "You could've just shown them your phone."

She looked shocked as if it never occurred to her, but there was something else there I couldn't put my finger on. Before she could speak, I walked out of the kitchen. I wasn't going to listen to a bullshit apology or any excuses. She broke my trust by secretly recording me and then sharing it with her friends. What nerve she had!

I took off my lounge pants, got dressed into jeans and a sweatshirt, and silently walked past her out of the house. She didn't say a word or try to stop me. I thought that was odd.

I pulled into the IHOP parking lot and felt my phone vibrate. We had a group text that all of us guys were in and it was going nuts that morning. It turns out that the girls took videos of each of their performances the night before.

All of the wives kept their mouths shut except Ann. She shared the videos with Jim and he let us all know that he had watched them. Ann, not caring about fall out, told him what was going on. After the wives watched my wife's video, someone had the hair-brained idea of them all doing it and they could vote on who gives the best head. Apparently, Bob's wife Kelly won.

I texted the guys that I was at IHOP and they should come over. They all agreed and I went in to get us a table.

********

After a few minutes, my phone started ringing non-stop. It seemed that the wives found out that we all knew what they did and they were in panic mode. With the five husbands all walking out, our wives collectively freaked out. Every one of the other wives called me trying to find out where we were all going. Kelly was sobbing so hard in her voicemail, I couldn't understand her message.

The guys came in one by one and we ordered our coffee and breakfasts.

"Guys, you have a bigger problem than the blow job videos," Jim started.

"How's that?" I asked.

"You guys know that Ann and I swap with a couple of other couples a few times a year, right?"

We nodded. It wasn't exactly public knowledge but we knew. They didn't push it on us, so we didn't talk about it.

"Well, the girls have been talking about it," he said.

There was a chorus of "oh shit" and "fuck that" being said by us as he continued.

"It looks like last year, Ann offered me out to Sally when she thought that Al was deficient."

I shook my head and got more pissed.

He continued, "They didn't talk about it again until recently. Ann and I were with another couple last month and instead of keeping it to herself, Ann decided to share the details."

There were murmurs of unhappiness around the table as he continued.

"Guys, keep it to yourselves but Ann is bi-sexual and some of the wives were interested in that part."

"Who?" Dave asked. I wondered if he already thought it was his wife, Jill.

"I'm not sure," Jim said. "I swear I'd tell you if I did. You have to understand that I am not okay with what Ann did. Our sharing is supposed to be kept away from you guys. We never wanted to alienate you and lose any friends over sex."

"We always appreciated that," Bob said. "But what do we do now? I'm not sharing my wife."

"First," I said, "if anyone is interested in doing that say it now so the others can manage around you."

No one said they were interested.

"Fine. I say we get the wives in a group and confront them. We have to nip this shit in the bud and fast before it gets out of control. The blow job video contest had me worried already, but this is worse in my opinion."

Everyone agreed and we decided to gather everyone for dinner at Bob and Kelly's house. They have a dining room with a door that closed so we could have a private conversation without little ears listening in.

Throughout the entire time we talked and ate, our phones were dancing on the table. The wives were calling and texting non-stop. We all sent a text at the same time telling them we were coming back home.

*********

As I walked in the door, I was attacked by my whirling dervish children. After getting some wonderful hugs, they ran back to their TV watching.

I looked around for Sally, but she must've been upstairs. I walked into the kitchen to get some coffee and I heard a voice talking.

Sally was in our four seasons room at the back of the house and didn't slide the door all of the way closed. She was sitting with her back to the door and didn't see me as I listened.

"I'm telling you, Ann, they all know. Why else would they all have run out this morning? Jim told Al about the video, so he probably told him about the swinging thing too. You really screwed up by telling him."

I couldn't hear Ann's side of the conversation, but I'm sure it was excuses and such.

Sally said, "Yes, I want your face between my legs again, but I'm not going to risk losing my husband. He has to be on board."

Well, there it was. My wife was the one who was interested in the bi-sexual thing and cheated on me. I was devastated and began crying over the loss of my marriage.

Jim must've gotten home just then as she ended the call saying, "Shit, Al must be close then."

She said goodbye, stood, and when she turned around, saw me leaning against the counter. She paled, dropped her phone, and stood in shock, not moving.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked back out towards the door. That time, she chased after me crying. She had to realize I had heard what she said and she had to try to tell me that I misunderstood.

I ignored her pleas for me to wait, to let her explain, that it's not what I think, but I wasn't going to listen. Not that time. She wanted to have Ann's face in her pussy, now she'd be free to do it. Male or female, sex with someone else was cheating and I wouldn't stand for it.

She chased me out the door, pleading with me, begging me to stop, and she even banged on my car windows as I backed out of the driveway. In the rear-view mirror, I watched her drop to her knees on the street.

*********

I checked into the local Motel 6. I had no idea what I was going to do next. I googled divorce steps and found all kinds of info about closing accounts, moving money, and canceling credit cards but it all seemed premature. I couldn't cut her off, she'd need money for the kids' needs.

My phone rang constantly so I turned it off. I didn't want to talk with anyone let alone Sally and I wasn't going to do so.

As I lay in bed, I wondered why she was cheating on me. I guess it had to be because she wanted a woman, but it's not like I had an aversion to eating her out. I loved giving her oral sex. She taught me, over the years, exactly what she wanted and what made her feel good. If Ann could do it better, Sally only had herself to blame.

Then I feared that she wanted what Ann had that I didn't. That being a pussy. I figured if that were the case, I could never compete and I wasn't to blame for her cheating.

The worst was my final thought, was she sleeping with Jim as well? If she were screwing Jim, I wasn't sure that I'd be able to take it.

I grabbed my phone, turned it on, and called Jim.

"Al, Jesus buddy. You've got Sally in a panic. I thought we were going to talk it out tonight?"

Ignoring him, I asked, "Have you fucked her?"

"What? Who?" He asked.

"Did you fuck my wife? Yes or no."

"Jim, I swear buddy, I've never had sex with her. No blow jobs. No anal. Nothing. I've never touched her sexually and I've never kissed her other than on the cheek. What is going on?"

"She's having sex with your bitch of a wife."

"What!" He shouted into the phone. "No way, man. Ann said no one's done anything."

"I heard her tell Ann that she wanted to have her face between her legs again. Again! That means she's been there before. Your fucking swinger bullshit has destroyed my marriage."

"Al, calm down. I swear there's got to be a misunderstanding, buddy. Ann would've told me if she was messing around with Sally. We never do our sharing separately."

"If I find out you fucked her, you're a dead man," I said before hanging up.

I turned my phone off again and tried to take a nap.

*********

I was awakened a few hours later by a banging on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Jim and Ann. I wondered how they found me and where Sally was.

I'd thought about ignoring them, but they kept banging and I didn't want to get kicked out for a noise complaint.

As I opened the door, I saw that Ann was crying. Her eyes were puffy and red, and whatever eye makeup she had on left still noticeable streaks down her cheeks.

I motioned them in and said, "How did you find me?"

"Your car is out front, so it wasn't really hard. As for getting your room number? The kid at the desk is my niece Jenny. You got unlucky and picked the wrong motel."

I frowned and asked, "Well? What do you want?"

Jim shook his head and said, "Buddy, you've got this all twisted. I told you there had to be a misunderstanding."

"I heard it with my own two ears," I shouted.

"Yes, you absolutely heard it right. What you have twisted is the timeline. Tell him," he said.

Ann looked up and said, "Jim, I swear to you on my children's lives, I haven't had sex with Sally since you started dating her."

"Bullshit!" I spat. "I heard her."

"Yes, but she was referring to when we were 18. You know we've been friends our whole lives. We did some experimenting when we were younger and have been talking about it again recently."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It had never occurred to me that they had a sexual relationship in the past.

"Who brought it up? Why now?" I asked pointedly.

"It just kind of came out organically after last New Year. When she dropped to her knees and sucked you hard, right in front of us, it really turned her on. Honestly, me as well. She told me that it awakened her sexually. She's been desperate to try new things with you and is afraid that if she tells you what she wants to do, you'll freak out. That's how the blow job videos happened. We've all been talking about sex for a while now and something just escalated it."

"Damn right I will freak out. I will not share my wife, and I damned well won't put up with her cheating on me."

"Jim, she hasn't cheated. You must've heard her say on the phone that she wouldn't do anything without your being involved."

I nodded in agreement, she had said that. Maybe I was twisting it all around.

I sighed and said, "I need time to think. Please leave me be and don't tell Sally where to find me."

"You can't hide forever. You have to talk with her. You must let her explain," Ann begged.

"We'll see."

As they left, I wondered if the group of them were still going to meet for dinner. I expected them to do so, as they all had issues that still needed to be resolved. I didn't see our circle of friends becoming a swinger's club.

It's not that we weren't attractive people. If I weren't married, I'd be interested in any one of the other wives. Hell, Ann oozed sex from every pore on her body. Her flaming red hair, long legs, heart-shaped ass, and blow job lips made her extremely attractive. If she had larger breasts, she'd be the perfect woman.

It was at that moment that the thought of Ann's face buried into my wife's pussy popped into my head. Oh shit!

*********

I pulled into Bob's driveway and seeing the other cars noted that everyone was there. I was half surprised to see my wife was there also.

I walked up to the door more uncertain of the future than I was when I walked out of my house the second time that day.

I hadn't even rung the bell when the door swung open and my wife jumped into my arms.

She was crying and begging me to tell her that I wasn't leaving her. It was all I could do to keep my balance and not fall back down the steps.

I whispered, "Please get down," and she immediately complied.

She looked at me with expectant eyes and asked, "Do you understand now? Are we going to be okay?"

"We still have a lot to talk about," I said. "Let's go inside."

I was the last to arrive and it looked like dinner was ready as most were seated at the dining room table already. I got a warm greeting from the men, but the wives were staring daggers at me. I could only imagine the Al bashing going on all day between them.

The conversation was fairly easy, kept to the kids, the new year resolutions, and planned vacations. I said nothing and I think it was noticed that I wasn't in the best of moods. They pretty much left me alone to eat my pasta in peace.

Once dinner was over, it was a different story. The door was closed and then the attack started.

Bob went off on the wives for the blowjob videos. He threatened that if his video was found online or sent to anyone else, he would sue. The wives assured him that all of the copies on all of their phones were deleted and not sent to anyone outside of the group.

Dave was the first to bring up swinging. He said, "What's this we're hearing about you wanting us to become swingers and swap with each other?"

Some of the wives were shocked that he knew about that. Apparently, everyone did a good job of holding that surprise back.

Ann looked at the other wives and no one was talking so she said, "Look, we weren't talking about everyone swinging in some kind of big orgy. Some of us ladies were talking about being with each other and no one, I repeat no one, wants to do something like that without their husband's 100% approval. You all know that Jim and I share partners a few times a year, so it was more along those lines. No one is trying to break up marriages or have affairs."

"I say no," Bob said. Then, Dave and Steve also said no.

Jim said, "Don't look at me. We're already doing it and it hasn't impacted us negatively yet."

"Ha! It hasn't impacted you, but it sure as hell has impacted me," I said as I stood and left the room.

"Al, wait!" Sally called out as I made my way to the front door. "Are you coming home?"

"Not yet," I said without turning around. "I'll call you tomorrow."

Once again I left behind a crying wife. When did I turn into such a bastard, I thought.

*********

I got back to my room and realized that I never said no when the others did. I have to admit, once the image of Ann eating my wife out popped into my head, I had doubts about my resolve. Especially if it were only Ann that I let her do it with and I was involved. Boy, is that hypocritical?

Bh76
Bh76
2,780 Followers
12