All Comments on 'Love Gun Pt. 02'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A real shitty story....

...a waste of my time!......u finally want to get them swinging...if thats ur forte..please excuse me..

No marriage of people involved in swinging has ever survived... so go take a bow

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, too bad the kids are going to bear the brunt of this cluster fuck.

Yeah, he's all edgy thinking about Ann's pussy wrapped around his dick. Wait till he figures out Ann is faking it while Sally is screaming Jim's name as he accidentally slips his cock from her pussy into her ass. When Sally moans, "I told you not again!" Al will finally get not what he wished for, but what he deserves.

What a dumb ass.

Thanks for the effort.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Hmmm, Al's an idiot.... "Sally said, "Yes, I want your face between my legs again,... " That not only implies it happen in the past but she wants it 'AGAIN' in the future. Yes, Sally put conditions on it, but....

/

Just the desire with a known swinger and a past history is enough. Sure Al laid the law but in time Sally will resent living under that law. Sally will CHEAT, she's already emotionally accepted it. And now Al open the door to a threesome - that marriage is doomed. Unless Al pulls up stakes and moving far away. Sally will CHEAT (likely behind his back, now). It is clear to me, Sally is not just sexual naïve she is being talked into frustrations by Ann's big mouth. Ann is the snake in the garden, she's poison, she's a temptress.

/

3*, hooyah.

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago

All that BS at the start put me off and convinced me to just jump to the end and tell you that i comemon here to read stories not for a lecture.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Thought it was going to be good but the husband is the biggest SOS in the story. Jim and Ann dont swap without being together, but this asswipe who cant handle his wife with another man wants to do exactly to Jim what he doesnt want Jim doing to him,

Sorry that type of dumb shittery is a story killer right there.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Pretty good

But I wouldn't say that if you get into the bitch sexual threesome thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hypocrite

Just let the wife leave him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lets have some truth in the next chapter

The truth is, most women would not want 8 inches. The most desired size is about six with the average sized erection (80%) being about 5 and 1/4 inches. The vagina is the only part of the female system with nerve endings, it is just inside the lips (labia) and extends an average of 3 inches. Hitting spots in her never touched before is just a bunch of b/s. The porn industry loves to poke fun at the average sized erection as being small, but that women prefer that to 8 inches. The sex industry sells "enhancement" drugs, which do no good at all. Ask your doctor, what you got is what you got, and there is no changing that... be happy you are normal and if there is any dissatisfaction its from all this hype about bigger is better. By the way, the average sized erection of a black man and a white man are essentially the same. This BBC is also a bunch of hooey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I spy a train wreck ahead.

Al's pretty duplicitous with his attitudes. He hates cheating. One and done, man or woman - MAYBE. He retreats from that position and decides he'd allow his wife to fuck another woman if he can be there. Talk about a 180. And he thinks he's going to get to fuck Ann. After Jim told him they never share separately. Turns out that good old Al is the biggest asshole of all. This story has nowhere to go but over the cliff. They may decide to not share or swap but the damage is done and they'll all be talking about it going forward. Not good.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

a train wreck in the making

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Going place

I can see this going in so many directions, and ending in so many places.

Keep up the great story.

Munchie184

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

I think you are trying hard to ruin a good story you have written, with this sequel...You even are turning the husband into a selfish bastard...2*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
What a two-faced dickhead Al is

So Al wants to satisfy his own fantasy of both watching his slut wife with another woman, (Ann) plus he wants to fuck Ann as well. BUT... Jim isn't allowed to fuck Sally. Jim and Ann do NOT swing individually and Al wants Ann to "cheat" on her husband! That is one fucked-up situation. Like I said, Al is a dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well?!

Beside all, I liked Pt.01.

In my personal opinion, You fucked up Pt.02.

Main character has been lowered to level of a sleazeball.

Well... if you tried to do that, then we will se you in Pt.03, but if that wasn't your attendant outcome... then you screwed up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
uhhh

and another marriage ends.

Because its the beginning of the end written this way.

The divorce rate is so high doing that kind of thing its almost to the moon.

the first chapter was a fun read.

This one is dark, and sad.

I hate cheating stories with kids or stories were divorce will occur that speaks of them having kids.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

Good lord, I can see the flames from this train wreck coming a mile away. Went from bad to worse, let's soo how much more idiotic this can get.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

How did he not notice her holding her phone to make the video?

/

Sally, Ann and Al without Jim? Isn't that cheating?

/

Complete reversal in Al's attitude, that can't be explained just by his fascination with Ann.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

??? 11 months to come up with a part 2? When you do that, part 2 has to be strong enough to make a reader willing to wait almost a year for part 3.

I mean 11 months to come up with this? How incredibly awful were the 10 other ideas you considered and rejected?

There is nothing new or clever here. The characters are not well developed and consistent.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boy, didn't see that coming

After the first story I had no idea what a part 2 would bring. Lots of mixed up stuff here.

He finds out his wife sent a video of the blow job out and he gets pissed but he doesn't at that time look into why would she do that at all? Why the dare?

He is a no share kind of guy and takes off yet he later decides sharing with a woman is OK.

Jim says they never share separately. He and Ann are together. So when Sally says she wants to be with Ann she knows that means Jim is there. She is OK with that? Al wasn't OK with it at all.

Had he known about Ann and Sally up front he admits he would have trust issues. But he doesn't have trust issues now? What changed? She will do Ann and eventually others like it or not. Even if he moves away she can find a lover. He can't watch her all day and night forever.

Once he does Ann he broke Jim's and Ann's rule. They will start swapping.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

It's hard to believe in anybody could actually body story is awful and Somehow think this is a good story.

A plot actually makes no sense whatsoever. The 1st of the story where the husband ends up in the dog house even though the wife is the one who was thinking about having sex with other men is unbelievable and pathetic . But this is even worse.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Once you open Pandora's box you can never close it. Sally said just say no and it will never happen. Al's problem is he want's to fuck the other women, 'Meat' has meat for brains. Jim is a scammer, he will say yes to the one time and then be between Sally's thighs the minute Al's back is turned. At that point Al no longer can claim the high ground. Sally will start sampling all of Jim and Ann's other friends and Al will be on the outside looking in.

Now how many readers out there want to believe that Sally was a virgin when she and Al met. With a friend that was in a swinger relationship before she met Al, would have included her also. No one left behind.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Color me weird but I find this messed up group entertaining.

I think this is pretty damn dangerous but I'm along for the ride!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

He just let the camel's nose get under his tent. Soon their marriage tent will be upended. This will destroy the marriage and ruin the kids lives. He thinks he can control this but he will be wrong.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Near the start Al says ‘male or female it’s still cheating’. Nothing in the rest of this has voided that statement.

To sit there and pronounce ‘I vouchsafe you my permission, as a loyal subject of many years standing I will allow you to fuck your girlfriend, aren’t I the most wonderful and benevolent ruler of this little kingdom we call home’.

Part three will clearly be HEA because Bh76 has already indicated it’s not BTB or RAAC.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
They are finished

Their marriage is toast. Might as well stop here.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

You're really improving as a writer. This is a great story and very believable. You're in charge of our destiny here, but please try to stay grounded in reality. There is no upside to what they are about to do, especially under the going in conditions. It's a shame since they have little kids - it'll be interesting to see what you do with the characters and plot lines. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you were doing good until you made him into a WIMP too bad

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So . . .

the guy sooooooo upset at the thought of his wife fucking other people that he was willing to leave her is magically willing to let her fuck other people now?

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Train Wreck

Ready to happen. Why would Jim let Al fuck his wife and not get the same thing in return????? Al will never be able to handle the can of worms he's opening.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 3 years ago
I thought you were over the "Rookie" mistakes

Changing a character's beliefs and morals that fast is ludicrous and doesn't lend anything to the story. Why bother having him have an issue with his wife and another woman or even a man for that reason if that is how you end up with anyway?

You took a mildly entertaining story (Love Gun) and gave it a horrible sequel. You should probably just cut your losses and stick to what you know and do good. Your Romance stories, especially those that tie-in characters from other stories are often awesome.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Good story

Personally I have never swapped. I can't remember ever having an opportunity to swap or if I did it went right over my head. Having said that, would I?, Probably if the circumstances we right. This is an erotic web site and writers are free to express their thoughts. I think this is a good story and I am interested in reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wonder how many years jim will get for

Fow terminating Sally, Al and Ann? Too many, even if its only a week.

JohnD46JohnD46over 3 years ago
Oops

You just opened a door fella. I would suggest you investigate the Lifestyle before you write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shame - it was going so well

then the wheels fell off - back to the beginners bike now

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh fuck no. The first story was def amusing. This is manipulative and cheap. No thanks.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

A valiant attempt but it didn't quite make it. Four stars.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nah, does nothing for me, a stupid story about stupid people in the process of destroying their marriage. Look at the stats, what dopes!!!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Story about disgusting people who should not be married or have children.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Well, I thought it was well-done.

I know some folks just have to troll, but that's their right. I thought you built a good story. Sally, though, is none too bright. I'd like to hear about her & Ann, though...

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
You went from a decent story

To a cuckold story. Really bad there.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Dont

Don't bother with any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

sbrooks

How did he not notice her holding her phone to make the video?

/ She set down before he came out. duh!

Sally, Ann and Al without Jim? Isn't that cheating?

/ Not if Jim ok's it.

Complete reversal in Al's attitude, that can't be explained just by his fascination with Ann.

/ Obviously it did and didn't need explaining.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

He changed from a MAN to a CUCK in one chapter!!! Sorry 3 stars...

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
This is a CHEATING Story

Automatic 1* by having the children in and out during the “adult conversations”. The children should NEVER be part of one of these stories – except for getting them out of the house to a baby sitter BEFORE these conversations can occur.

The author tells us up from that this is a non-cheating story. Then he writes about humiliating the husbands through cutting them up and videoing them – then sharing the videos. Then the wives talk about the wives playing with each other. Talking and planning is CHEATING so this is a cheating story from my perspective/opinion.

The group in this story is not good group for a married couple if they want to stay married. The wives break the husbands trust by secretly recording them and sharing them. The wives are talking about swapping . . . that is CHEATING . . . If the story sounds like CHEATING it is CHEATING.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Good Follow-Up****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
No

I'm against swapping and hate adultery with a passion. However, I will say that the MC is being a hypocrite with wanting a FFM threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Open marriages/swingers have the highest divorce rate of any group.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

With all the comments I've read since joining Literotica, I'm really wondering why any of you are here. You don't like a story, move along. Don't waste your obviously precious time reading a story that OBVIOUSLY puts you in distress. There are plenty of other stories on this site. Many categories to choose from. Or, here's an OBVIOUS suggestion... write YOUR OWN.

Bh76 is a fine story tell. I'm jealous of how prolific he's become in such a short time!

Keep up the good work B, I enjoy reading your stories!

Jneric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't like where this is going.

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago
AL: " . . . there was no way I could let another man fuck her. That may be sexist, but it is what it is."

No, that's not sexist. It's being married and honoring you vows.

This whole gang is a bunch of morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh. BH seems to be hanging with the wrong crowd again. Geezus, the list of good authors grows ever smaller...

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yuk, just yuk!!!

What a load of drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You actually managed to make it even worse than the first part. Impressive, in a very sad way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Took his 5 minutes to jerk this .... on the toilette together ... for his fans ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the third story of yours I have read and it is the last. They are so poorly plotted and then even more poorly written. Unlikable characters, stupid situations and in the real world, once he lets wife and Ann have sex, she will then want to start swinging. Marriages in which there is partner swapping fail miserably in the vast majority of cases.

That said, this is an "erotic story" site so if you want to write a story about swinging couples, go for it; just some disclosure in your little prefaces to the stories. The LW category is so broad that it contains many sub-categories, many of which are diametrically opposed to each other. Just let potential readers know in advance if it's going in the swinging direction. It's like the whole cuckold thing; I have less than zero interest in reading a willing cuckold story but other people get off on it. Just some truth in advertising, please.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This one is slipping away. He is opening a door he can’t close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if jneric2691 is ever going to experience a light bulb moment in which the hilarious irony of his urging those who don't like what they're reading to move on after having already failed to heed his own advice, will dawn on him?

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

Odins Raven this utter tosh.

And i agree with Anon about the list of good authors is growing smaller.

Another loser MC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a prick the MC is!! His values are variable …

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Now this is going to be interesting, has Al opened up Pandoras box and to what end? 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trailer park trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. We’ll written. People can change their minds in a flash especially if they’re thinking with that other brain! Can’t see people criticizing “it’s a cuck story” or don’t like swingers, etc. This is an adult erotic site, duh

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Just

Just puerile ramblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MR CUCKADOODLEDOO

mole114mole114over 1 year ago

So he’s happy to fuck the other woman but not let the other guy who’s wife he fucks have his the other guy better not just say no but he’ll fucking no or this story is written by someone with no realistic grasp of life

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of my favorite writers just went bonkers. Big! Big! Disappointment.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher11 months ago
Not good

Really not good

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

one problem solved and he starts courting a massive one. he gets jealous at the thought of his wife cheating, then wants to create a situation where they use another man's wife, potentially causing animosity between the couples and the husbands... what could go wrong?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And so it begins. The slow, gentle slide into depravity.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

18 and now 30 somethings, so ~17 years but she "can't wait".

Sorry, she hasn't been waiting and MC is a 1st class fool.

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 days ago

No point to read the third.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Love Gun Previous Part
Love Gun Series Info