All Comments on 'Love Handles'

by Flameboy580

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was amazing

I don’t uh usually comment on stories, but this was so good and believable. I actually had an experience like this with a cousin and it brought back a lot of memories. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A great story! I liked the characters and the story line. When I was younger, I also went after women with some weight on them. Not much, just like 30 or 40 pounds more on their body. Boy, did they love the attention. Like you say in the story, soft and a lot of curves. I hope you consider writing some more chapters on this relationship and let them explore each other. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hubby girls need loving too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Geez

This story seemed awfully familiar. Did you post this in the past?

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Very Nice

a very good story, i enjoyed it very much. I liked that they weren't the perfect physical specimens we we in most stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fat is beautiful

It is highly erotic and pleasurable to read of ordinary and sometimes insecure people embracing their sexuality. What a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucck Man!!

oh you are so bad .. your writing is giving me very wrong ideas .. that's going to get me into so much trouble ...

loved IT.

More ...

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Love it

Absolutely Love stories like this. To many young ladies think they need to be model thin, when they are beautiful they way they are. Thin may be in, but fat's where it's at!

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

We need a sequel!!

Knocking her up would be cool too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've had sex with women who are full-figured, with some "meat" on them. It is wonderful! Guys who overlook such women have no idea what they are missing. Good tight wet pussy and filled with passionate orgasms.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Great story.

Chubby or mot the Velvet tunnel only knows pleasure.

Wasn’t she a virgin? What about her hymen ?

Good afternoon delight.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I have to say, I don't normally like brother-sister stories. I couldn't look at my sisters in any sexual way (I am not attracted to them at all) but I am definitely someone who adores and prefers women with some meat on their bones (could be considered a chubby-chaser, if you will) and usually women who are older. I've never been attracted to women who are too skinny or too young, its just not as sexy to me. All that said, this story somehow hit the right button for me. Definitely a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex, each time it hapens, moves ahead much too fast. Needs to slow doen. Needs more baby steps of progression, not running broad jumps.

Needs more involvement with her breasts. And her nipples. And maybe a bit of titty fucking.

And her ass? Nothing?

Needs more slow playing with his cock. And his balls. With some teasing. Edging.

Four stars.

knershknersh10 months ago

I guess he is not a very "caring and loving" brother to his beloved sister, when he just jammed his 7-10 inch penis (I guess this is literotica) in her Virgin Pussy in one go... also I am missing some payoff for the whole liking her to put her entire weight on his body and her insecurity about that... and he would definitely love that. The Rest of the Story is 5/5. I would love to read more about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlameboy580@Flameboy580
Hey everyone, I have started publishing erotica under the pseudonym, Emmett Vosh. Thanks for reading my work! You can find more of my stuff on https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/EmmettVosh Or follow me on twitter @emmettvosh Thank so much for your support!