Love Handles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began working her clit faster, wetting my fingers so I could circle them around her clit. I kept teasing her nipples as I did, and her moans fueled my desire more. I had dreamed of hearing the soft sounds she was making at my touch, and I craved more.

I slid a finger into her, causing her to grab my hair with her free hand.

"Fuck...that's so good!"

I groaned into her as I began nibbling and sucking those luscious tits more forcefully and was delighted when she began bucking her hips. Her stroking of my cock had become irregular, but I was too focused on getting her off to care.

"Zack...why are you..."

I knew what she was trying to ask, and answered for her, my voice coming out as a low growl, "Because I want to get you off first. I want to make my fucking sexy sister cum!"

Her hips arched and her eyes shot open, "Zack!"

She erupted on my fingers, shaking and moaning as I worked her. I took her nipple into my mouth again and bit it, causing her to spasm more with pleasure. Her hand had stopped jerking me entirely, unable to function as those amazing legs shook under me.

When she stopped spasming, she stared into my eyes in the dim light. She pulled me in and kissed me deeply. Tenderly.

Her eyes still held awe in them as she swore, "Holy shit...Zack...that was so good!"

I groaned out a "fuck..." as she resumed her stroking. I felt her smirk as she removed her hand from me. I exhaled in disappointment as she did.

"Wait just a sec."

She brushed my hand away and began fingering herself. Coating her fingers in her juices before returning it to my cock. Knowing she used her own juices to lubricate me was so hot, and I felt my balls begin to tighten.

"Oh shit..."

"Are you getting close for me?"

"If you keep doing that...I will be...fuck..."

I was indeed getting close. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

She threw off the blankets to stroke me more vigorously, and before long I said "Shit...I'm getting close...but it's gonna make a mess though."

She slowed her stroking a bit, "Do you have tissues nearby? Or a towel?"

"No..."

She stroked me for a moment, before I felt her climbing over my legs to get off the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I have an idea."

I opened my mouth to speak, but the next moment my breath was sucked away when I felt her lips on the tip of my cock.

"Oh god...Chloe!"

She wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and pumped me into her mouth, teasing the head with her tongue. It felt way too good.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!"

Seconds later my orgasm hit, and I began pumping stream after stream of cum into my sister's mouth. She pulled off once to swallow my load but went right back to sucking me. I just shook and groaned under her incredible tongue, running my hands through her hair as the last of my load drained into her.

When she released my spent dick, she cleaned her face on something, probably one of my t-shirts. I heard her lock my door before returning to the bed.

"Holy shit..." I said as she laid beside me.

"Seriously..." she kissed my cheek as she pulled me in close, making no move to put on her clothes.

Our breathing returned to normal, and I was starting to feel drowsy. Even so, I needed to express my unsaid feelings for her, so I pulled her in close, snuggling her.

"Zack...If we cuddle now...I won't want to sleep alone anymore."

Already half-asleep, I said "...too bad."

Her content sigh is the last thing I remember before passing out.

***

I awoke the next day to the sensation of fingers lightly caressing my torso. I blinked rapidly, my eyes adjusting to daylight to find Chloe smiling at me. "Good morning"

I smiled back sleepily, thinking I was still dreaming, and muttered something about "Best thing to wake up to".

It wasn't until I heard her giggle that I realized I wasn't dreaming. My eyes opened as I remembered last night. Did that really happen?

I blinked a few times, wiping sleep from my eyes before turning to look at her. Those beautiful hazel eyes shone with such adoration as she looked at me.

"I...really liked sleeping with you..."

Guilt panged at me. "Even though I...you know."

"Said the sweetest things and made me cum harder than I've ever cum before?"

I opened my mouth to say something, registered what she said, and closed it. She wasn't mad? Or felt guilty?

She giggled as she saw my confusion and kissed me on the cheek. Snuggling closer to me. I wanted her to be even closer, but I knew she was intentionally putting as little weight on me as possible...considerate of her...except for the fact that I wanted to feel her weight on me.

I shook my head slightly, those thoughts were not helpful in the morning, especially since I already had morning wood but needed to pee. The worst kind of morning wood.

She started to ask what was wrong when I gave her a squeeze, to which she said "No...don't do that...I have to pee but I don't want to get up..."

I said in another of my ridiculous voices "Hmmm, quite ze predicament!"

She giggled as she got up, but said "Don't look while I get dressed..."

I raised a brow in silent question.

She answered by throwing her pillow at me, "I don't want you to see my stomach...so don't look or I won't jerk you off again."

I obeyed and looked away, but my mind reeled as it replayed the last word over and over...did she just say...again?

I heard the door open, and once she left I took a peek. Most of her clothes lay on the floor, so she must have taken one of my shirts instead. I don't know what it is about a girl wearing one of your shirts, but it's so satisfying.

I got lazily dressed. I didn't have class or work today thankfully. When she came back I took my turn to use the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I emerged from the bathroom, the smell of bacon caught my attention.

I heard Grandpa call up the stairs, "That you Zack? Tell your sister to come on down, Grandma made a feast."

I grinned and called back before heading back to my room. Inside I was stunned to see that Chloe was still laying on my bed, clothed, but just laying there. Her grin as she saw me made me feel like I was the most handsome guy on earth.

"Uh...I guess grandma made a feast. Guess we should go down soon..."

She pulled me onto the bed. "Soon doesn't have to mean right now..."

"No...I guess not." I couldn't take my eyes away from hers. There was so many unsaid things in her gaze. Without speaking, we kissed each other. Slow, passionate.

"Zack...did you mean everything you said last night?"

"You don't know the half of it."

Her brow rose in adorable confusion.

"Chloe...you want to know why I only wear certain shorts when I'm hanging out with you? Or always place a pillow in my lap?"

Comprehension dawned on her face, "To hide your hard on?...All this time?"

"Yeah...because I didn't want you to think I was a freak."

"Why are you always hard around me?"

I thought about telling her the same thing I had said last night, but I decided to test the waters and told her "If granny and gramps weren't here, I'd ask to show you right now."

My gamble was rewarded as her eyes widened. She softly exhaled as I crawled over her to kiss her again. "But I'm-"

"-Fucking hot? Trust me, I've noticed." My voice came out deeper than I meant it to, causing her hands to start trailing down my back.

Her reply was interrupted by Grandpa calling for us again.

She looked at me breathlessly, staring into my eyes, as if scanning for a sense that I was lying.

I got off of her and adusted my semi so I could go downstairs.

She just watched me. "I really do that to you...all the time?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

I still remember the way she smirked at that before we headed downstairs.

There are many mysteries in the universe, but I'm happy to say that I can lay two of them to rest. Does food really taste better in the morning after getting off with your crush? Yes. Does everything grandmas cook really taste better? Also yes.

Gran went all out, making biscuits, gravy, bacon, eggs, and potatoes. I shudder to think what she would make if one of us told her we were hungry. I noticed that my sister was hesitant, likely because of her dieting, but opted for a smaller portion.

We ate and chatted at the table as a family, which was incredibly rare...and kind of nice. Dad told his work he wouldn't be able to make in for work until later.

Of course I was more distracted by the way Chloe kept smiling at me. The sun could take lessons from that radiant smile.

After breakfast my dad went with our grandparents to their place place to check the damage and such. Giving us the house to ourselves.

We put away the food and cleaned the dishes as we chatted.

"Zack, you don't work today right?"

"Nope, do you?"

"Nah, but I do have a yogalates class in like an hour. Do you have any plans?" There was a hint of suggestion in her voice.

"Not really...I don't have any errands to run or anything."

"So, you'll be here when I get back?"

"I should be. Why?"

I waited for her answer, but she just smirked at me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before bounding up to her room to get changed for class.

All she said before leaving was "Try not to be too busy for when I when get back!"

Did that mean what I think I did?

I did a few chores before hopping in the shower. I couldn't help analyzing and replaying the previous night in my head. She made the first move. She had never shown any interest in me like that before...was it a heat of the moment thing?

Then again, I was so distracted around her...was it possible I just didn't notice?

The line I kept going back to was when she said "Don't look or I won't jerk you off again".

She planned on doing...more with me? The thought had my engines ready to rev.

I shook my head. I was acting like a horny teen again. Get it together man, be cool.

I decided to boot up a game on my PC while I waited for her to get back. Living from home had its perks, since my dad had pretty good internet for when he had to work from home.

About 20 minutes later I heard my sister's voice ring out with "I'm home!" before long, and I answered back.

I knew she would want to shower after her class, so I resumed playing my game...or at least pretending to be. Truth is, I was getting nervous. I had always been comfortable around Chloe...but now I was in totally unknown territory.

Do I act like nothing happened? Do I bring up last night?

I ultimately decided to just wing it and see what she did.

I felt my heartbeat hasten when she stepped out of the bathroom. I figured she would spend a long time drying her hair, but she came right into my room.

She knocked even though my door was wide open, so I gestured her inside. All girls look sexier after a shower...but fuck she looked good. She had opted for a simple tank-top and some tight shorts. I also noticed she wasn't wearing a bra.

Her smile was infectious.

Trying to play it cool, I asked, "Feel better?" referring to her shower.

Her smile faded slightly, and her only response was to close my door and lock it.

I raised a brow, tilting my head slightly.

"Am...am I interrupting your game?" She asked as she walked toward my bed.

"Nah...I was mostly just killing time. You know...waitin' for you." It took effort not to steal glances at her breasts, which bobbed slightly as she sat on my bed.

"I..." she began, but I noticed her face flush a bit. "I was very...um...distracted in class...and this whole morning..."

She wasn't the only one, but I let her continue.

"Zack...are you...I mean..."

There was some comfort knowing she was as nervous as I felt.

She didn't continue speaking, she just stood up and began cupping her sizable chest through her tank top, drawing my focal point there.

I could see her nipples poking through the thin material, and I felt my erection rising. My mouth hung slightly open as I tried to process what she was doing.

Her cheeks reddened as she asked "Are you...getting hard from this?...from...me?"

I looked into her eyes, hazel pools of turbulent emotion. I let out a small breath before asking a question of my own, "Would you be mad if I was?"

Her lips twitched up into a shy smile as she shook her head. She held out her hand, a silent request for me to stand up. I took it and she helped me up. As I stood, I allowed my rising bulge to stick out, so it was visible.

She let out a breath as she saw it. "I...do that? To you?...But I'm...I'm your sister!"

I felt myself harden at that. God I was fucked up. "I know..."

"And I'm-"

I cut her off before she could say the rest, finishing her sentence with "-gorgeous? Yeah, trust me I know."

She blushed heavily, unable to look at me for a moment, but she kept glancing at my bulge. She chewed her lip for a moment before sliding the straps of her top down, until they revealed the top curve of her breasts.

I let out a breath, admiring her smooth skin.

She looked at me, still blushing when she asked, "Have you ever...thought of me as you...jerk it?"

It was tempting to lie here, but I didn't want to lie to her. "All the time...is that weird?"

She moved closer to me. "Maybe I'm just really horny right now...but I think it's hot."

I decided to step closer to her, putting my face inches from hers. If she made the first move, I wouldn't feel guilty.

She glanced at my lips before asking, "What if....what if we helped each other....like...last night?"

"I'd like that...a lo-"

But before I could finish, she pulled me in for a kiss. The floral scent of her hair killed whatever pitiful resistance I may have had. It was clear that I was the more experienced kisser, but her raw enthusiasm more than compensated. Our lips danced, and when my tongue met hers, she groaned into me, pulling me closer.

I broke off to begin kissing and nibbling on her neck, and she loosed a shaky breath as I did.

"Zack..."

I gave her a gentle push, and she fell back onto the bed. I crawled over her, my bulge landing right between her legs. She moaned and began grinding on me through our clothes.

She must have been really horny, because within seconds she was fumbling for my gym shorts, trying to pull them down. They slid to the ground and I kicked them off.

"Whoa...I thought he felt big...but..." Her mouth watered slightly.

"This is what you do to me...without even trying..." I told her before kissing her again.

She gave me a push to roll over, and when my back met the bed, she took my cock in her hand. "How did you hide *this* from me?"

"I uh...used pillows, or tucked him in my waistband..."

"Wasn't that uncomfortable??"

"Kind of...yeah..."

I heard her mutter, "That's not good...poor thing."

I groaned as she began pumping my shaft, causing her to smirk. Lust was now apparent in her eyes as she grinned at me. "It's my fault you had to suffer like this. But now I can fix it."

She readjusted until she was kneeling on the bed, straddling my legs. She licked her palms before stroking me again, and I tilted my head back at her touch.

"Oh fuck..."

It didn't take her long to realize it felt better with lubrication, and she readjusted herself before she said "I haven't done this much...so tell me if I'm...not doing it right."

The next moment I groaned as her mouth wrapped around my head. "Holy shit..."

Her moans vibrated my shaft as he began bobbing her head up and down. She wasn't very experienced, but the fact that it was my sister doing it made everything feel so intense...so...taboo.

She kept stroking my base as she took her mouth off to ask, "Does that feel good?"

"That feels...amazing!"

She grinned at me before lowering her mouth on me again. I noticed her hair getting in her way, so I reached down to pull it out of the way, holding it above her head as I pushed her head down gently. God the sight of her taking my dick in her mouth was so sexy...way better than my fantasies.

Soon she started moving faster, gaining confidence, and I began to lightly buck my hips.

"Could you...take off your top?"

She pulled off of me, visibly nervous. "But...My stomach...."

"It's okay...I just thought..." Shit. Way to kill the damn mood.

She thought for a moment before pulling her tank top down, revealing her incredible tits, but still covering her belly. "Is...this okay?"

"God yes."

She smirked as she worked me, and within moments of the new stimuli I felt my orgasm starting to build.

"Fuck...Chloe that feels so good!"

She groaned into me as she began bobbing faster, her hand matching her pace.

When she began teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue, my hips began shaking. "Holy shit...I'm gonna..."

My orgasm erupted from me before I could finish, and she tried to swallow all of it. She choked a few times but kept pumping me as my legs trembled against her. She did not stop teasing my head until I was completely drained.

When I came down, she grabbed a towel to clean up with, smiling at me. "Was that...good?"

"You have no idea...was it fun for you?"

Her smile broadened, "I really liked that."

She grabbed a drink of water from my nightstand.

When she finished, I stood up. Moving toward her to kiss along her neck. "Now it's your turn."

She turned to look at me, nerves audible in her voice. "Y-you sure?"

Oh, I was sure alright. I knew what I wanted, and my feral desire was starting to take over. I wanted those lovely thighs wrapped around head and my face buried into her mound. I pushed her on the bed, causing her to squeal adorably. I grabbed the waistband of her shorts, looking at her to see if she had any objections.

She shook her head slightly, and I slid her shorts off. I grinned as I saw she wasn't wearing anything underneath them.

I could tell she was already wet, and her neatly trimmed mound looked like the most inviting treat imaginable. My mouth watered as I stared at it.

"Are you gonna...eat me out?"

"I was hoping to."

"But....what if I end up...smushing you with my legs?!"

"Then I'll be even more turned on. I fucking love these thighs..." I ran my hands along them for emphasis. She squirmed in anticipation as I began kissing her thighs, and she sighed as I gently bit her as I trailed upwards.

I moved slowly, despite my instincts to pull her into me and lick her until she couldn't cum anymore...I didn't want to fuck this up.

When I reached her clit, I gently spread her labia and admired her for a moment. It was so much better than imagining it all this time. I delighted in the shiver that I sent through her as I slowly slid my tongue along her slit. She swore and groaned when I reached her clit, and nothing else mattered except hearing her do it again.

I continued to focus on her clit for a while before I decided to stick a finger into her. She groaned loudly at that. I experimented with a few strokes until I found one that caused her to arch her back.

When I started licking her clit and doing that in tandem, she grabbed my hair and groaned "Oh...Fuck...."

I hastened my pace and groaned when she started wrapping her legs around me. Who cares if it was harder to breathe now? This was heaven.

Moments later she screamed my name as she shuddered under me, rocking her hips as I continued to devour her. I lifted my head to watch those magnificent tits bounce as her thick luscious body trembled around my touch. Her hands gripped my bedsheets as the waves of pleasure flooded through her.

I stopped moving my fingers when she stopped twitching but didn't remove them. I could feel that my cheeks were beaming with smugness, but I didn't care. I fought the urge to keep going, to make her cum over and over.

I watched as my beautiful curvy sister's chest rose and fell as she caught her breath. Admiring her. Wishing she would take that damn tank top off so I could see all of her...