Love Handles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I knew if she did that...I wouldn't be able to control myself.

When she opened her eyes and looked at me, it took my breath away. Her flushed face, her dark hair that was a mess over my bed, and her grin made me lose it. Without thinking I climbed on top of her, needing to kiss her.

She groaned as our lips met, and her fingers fumbled through my hair as our tongues danced. Soon my head was pressed at her entrance, and we both froze.

"You're...hard again?" She asked as she met my gaze.

"Yeah...sorry"

"From eating me out?"

"Yeah...I could do that all day...it's so hot!"

She ground her hips against my head for a bit, chewing on her lip. "We probably...shouldn't fuck..."

"Probably not..."

"Would...would you want to?"

"Hell yes....but I'm also worried...I don't think I'd be able to...you know...hold back."

She rolled us both onto our sides, grabbing my dick as she did. "What do you mean? Are you holding back right now?"

"Kinda..."

"What would...what would you do if weren't holding back?"

"Chloe...when I have sex with curvy girls I get...kind of...possessive..."

She started stroking me more intentionally, her breathing becoming a little shaky, "Like how?"

I groaned into her touch, "I become like a...beast or something. I would probably not be able to stop myself from pounding into you...until I..."

"I turn you on that much?"

"You have no idea...You are like a drug to me."

She chewed her lip for several moments, stroking me as she thought about something. Suddenly she stopped and stood up.

"Promise you won't tease me...?"

"When have I ever done that?"

"True..." She took a deep breath before removing her tank top and tossing it to the ground. I growled as I took in the sight of her. She had some chub on her belly sure, and it made me want to dig my fingers into her soft sides. My god those voluptuous curves...

The hunger I felt must've been apparent in my gaze, because she gasped when she looked at me. "God Zack...No one has ever looked at me like that...I can see how bad you want me."

I stood up and grabbed her sides, pulling her into me. "You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I can hardly contain myself around you..."

Her words came out as barely a whisper. "Show me...stop holding back..."

I looked into her eyes. "A-are you sure? I...I don't want to do anything you don't want me to."

Running her hands down my spine, she told me the sexiest sentence I could ever have imagined on her lips. "Do whatever you want to me, Zack."

Logic and reason were gone now. Only my pure lust and desire remained.

I grabbed those delicious sides and pulled her in for a forceful kiss, causing her to go limp in my arms. I pulled off to begin biting her neck, marking her before pushing her onto the bed. She giggled and squirmed as I nibbled down to her breasts, and she groaned when I bit her nipples. God, I loved my sister's tits. Part of me wanted to stay suckling them, savoring this moment, but I needed more of her.

She giggled as I pushed her onto the bed, climbing over her for more passionate, forceful kisses. She kissed me back just as fiercely, our tongues danced with need...to feel more of each other. Her hands roamed over my body hungrily. My cock prodded the head of her entrance, and I could feel her trembling slightly as I rocked my hips against her.

She whimpered "God...yes...please!"

Part of me wanted to work my way down to eat her out again, to keep hearing her moan like earlier. I swore to myself that next time, I'd spend a lot longer down here. As long as I wanted.

But for right now? I wanted more. Needed more.

When I broke the kiss off, I stood up and pulled her upwards. She assumed I was requesting her mouth on my dick, and I obliged her for a moment...but that was not my goal.

Soon I pulled out of her mouth, "I want you to present that gorgeous ass for your brother"

She squealed at my forceful tone, and happily flipped over on the edge of the bed, presenting the hottest ass I had ever seen.

I positioned my head at her wet entrance when reason made its final stand against my desires. I hesitated for a second. Did I really want to do this?

Yes. Fuck yes, I did.

But did she?

"Chloe...I want to fuck you so bad...but...not if-"

She cut me off, "-Zack, please! I don't care if it's wrong or whatever...I want you!" Hazel eyes with defiance in her eyes looked over her shoulder at me, "Don't hold back anymore..."

She gasped as I plunged inside of her, not stopping until I bottomed out. A groan was forced out of me as the sensation overwhelmed me. She trembled as her walls gripped me.

She felt so tight, so wet...and she was all mine.

Grabbing her love handles, I began pulling my cock out of her, marveling at how incredible it felt. I pushed all the way back in, watching that curvaceous ass ripple as I did.

I heard her breathe out, "O-oh...holy fuck..."

I grunted as I felt myself bottom out again. I tightened my grip on her sides.

No more of this slow bullshit.

This gorgeous ass needed to be FUCKED.

I began thrusting in a hard, steady rhythm, using her sides to pull her as far into me as possible.

She began to shake almost immediately. "Oh! That feels so good!" She started pressing her ass further back, making it easier to thrust deeper. "Don't stop!" She pleaded between moans.

As if I could. I kept up my merciless pace.

Soon she cried, "Fuck! I'm so fucking close!"

I registered that she was cumming as she shuddered and writhed under me, but I did not stop. I watched as she screamed into the mattress as I kept fucking her, her amazing ass rippling each time I bottomed out. Despite having just cum moments earlier, my balls began to tighten again, eager for release.

God she was so fucking hot! The way her tight walls gripped me, the sight of her gorgeous ass, and the screams of pleasure were getting to be too much. Knowing I was fucking my sister, the ultimate taboo and personal fantasy only added to my pleasure.

My pace was intense, and she pulled her face into the mattress to muffle her screams. It wasn't long before she began trembling under me again, and I grunted as my hips began to buck frantically. I needed to fill her. Needed to claim her.

Her screams got louder, pushing me to the brink, "Fuck! Chloe, I'm gonna cum!"

"Zack!"

She screamed once more as I impaled her with my throbbing cock. Our orgasms danced together as I shot streams of cum deep into my sister. She screamed and twitched along with me as the waves of taboo-enhanced pleasure coursed through us. My legs shook as bolts of pleasure fired through me, and I felt her legs quivering as she leaned back into me, taking me as deep as possible.

My orgasm died away first, allowing me to watch as she continued to tremble and shake onto me. A sense of pride flooded me knowing I did this to her.

We stayed there for a while, her kneeling on the bed, and me standing on the edge, my dick still twitching inside her. I felt her squeezing me with her vaginal muscles...milking me.

I had the fleeting thought of "Was she even on birth control?" But I brushed it aside. Id worry about that later...I wanted to savor this.

We let our breathing return to normal before I pulled out of her. I smiled as I watched our combined juices leak out of her as I did.

"Holy...shit..." she said as she rolled onto her back. She reached for my hand and, when I gave it, pulled me onto the bed beside her.

"That was...incredible..."

"No kidding..."

She kissed me on the cheek as she pulled me into her. Her body was a bit too warm for comfort currently, but after what she just let me do, I wasn't going to complain.

"Zack?"

"Hmm?"

Her mischievous smirk sent a shiver down my spine, "I love you...but you know what?"

"Love you too...and what's that?"

"I don't think I like it when you hold back. Promise you won't next time?"

My grin told her everything she needed to know.