All Comments on 'Love Heals'

by Solitary_Thinker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Mentioned

Your story has been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting work

This story is a great piece of work in my opinion. Some of the dialogue seemed to be forced and unemotional like a textbook, but the originality of this piece and descriptive language you use is great. I usually enjoy a series of submissions like your other work, but i did enjoy the entirity of this one. I really enjoyed this but please don't stop writing "The Music of the Mind". It would be very disappointing to have it end like that.

angelicminxangelicminxover 17 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful tale of love and healing. I noticed some confusion with then/ than, but it didn't detract from the story. I connected with the characters and you sucked me into the story... like quicksand, it wouldn't let me go. The tone of the story reminded me of Dean Koontz, my favorite author. I liked that this story did not focus on the erotic, I believe making it erotic would have stripped away some of the feeling. While I wish it were longer (what GOOD story is ever long enough? :D), I'm left with a feeling of satisfaction. Brian and Sasha will never have to be alone again and they will know reciprical love, a gift from God that we should all joyfully receive.

Thank you for letting me see into their world. Thank you for letting me believe, if only for a moment, that love can truly heal. ~Minx

Moonlight_on_WaterMoonlight_on_Waterover 17 years ago
Very well done

Your pacing and plot are excellent. Your characters and their motivations are well thought out and revealed as the plot moves forward. I have known professional writers that did not do as well.

Time to get back to my own writing…..

Thanks,

Moonlight_on _Water

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loving Kindness

Thanks...

shamu726shamu726about 16 years ago
wonderful

wonderfully written. filled with emotion.

HedgeWitchHedgeWitchalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

love heals all things...and this story is very well written and wonderfully refreshing. Thank you forletting us read it and i'll definitely add you as a favorite.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 14 years ago
Different and very well done!

I don't think I've seen the idea before. It was very well done. although I don't generally like to have the story go as long before I understand the nature of the conflict. You pushed it right to edge, where I would have stopped reading if not for the score. Still well done.

turquiosekittenturquiosekittenover 12 years ago
Beautiful

This was excellently written and is a beautiful, moving story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Lovely :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
With a touch of editing this could be a Fantastic short story

As is it’s pretty darn good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Very few stories on Lit hits the reader 'in the feels' as much as this one does. The writing is very efficient: descriptive, concise, and very expressive. Rarely do I read a story and not think of the grammar corrections needed, yet the character development, pacing, and style drew me in completely. To the point that I failed to notice a single needed grammatical correction.

I look forward to reading the other stories =)

FreeJohnFreeJohnover 5 years ago
A Literotica Masterpiece

Thank You Solitary_Thinker for sharing this wonderful gift with us.

Please keep writing!!!

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44almost 4 years ago
Most excellent read!!!!

I believe, in part this story should go under ' Loving Couples' instead of Sci-Fi....You write enough background to show the reader who your characters are, yet captivate us to keep reading. Most Excellent work. This is the first time I have read your work. I have been reading Erotica for over 30+ years. Great work!!!

rbloch66rbloch6610 days ago

A truly incredibly, touching story. I’m not ashamed to admit I cried all through it. The way you wrote the pain, longing, and loneliness was palpable. I will remember this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous