Love in 2052

Story Info
Is Cuckolding the Future?
9.9k words
3.85
26.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hi folks, thanks for clicking on my story. If you enjoy it, please send me a message. Blessings!

It was 2052 and our guy Scottie lied on his couch with his Woosh on his belly. It's a computer that conforms to your body in any position, designed to be ergonomically optimal. The room was too hot because his passive air conditioning system was overworked. Even without the heat Scottie would be miserably uncomfortable. You see, Scottie was about to make one of the biggest decisions of his life. He was considering getting a sponsorship card to join Noir, a company designed around the promoting of and benefiting from Black excellence (among other things which you'll see in a moment.) The sponsorship would not be for him, though. It would be for his fiancee Ansley - the love of his life.

Noir started in 2025 as a group, or fraternity, promoting Black excellence in organized solidarity. It was called Color Vision back then. It quickly became a darling project for people wanting to help African Americans and consequently had the approval and support of government and commerce. Color Vision hosted service days in run down neighborhoods and its members tutored and engaged with troubled youth in after school settings. There were many other activities and outreaches that rolled the grassroots organization to national prominence.

The donations poured in and soon the volunteers were getting compensated in perks. With a Color Vision membership card, by 2030, the Black men that comprised the organization got VIP treatment in bars and clubs, discounts at stores and other services, time off for volunteer work, write-ups in media, and respect!

Soon it became so popular that the number of volunteers overwhelmed the infrastructure of the organization and the leadership were faced with tough questions - to expand, to partner with other groups, or to have a more selective process for becoming a member. The first change they made was to get more selective. It would streamline their processes, make training easier, and exponentially encourage and promote Black excellence.

Once they started turning Black men away, the Whooters affect began and very quickly only the most talented and successful men were chosen or even applied. The men who were members became socially elite and carried the stigma of being a special type of people. They were smart, fit, resourceful, enterprising, socially well adjusted, successful specimens. Even their teeth and posture were, on average, above average. Women wanted them and men wanted to be them, as they say.

By 2035, discrimination lawsuits piled up due to the exclusive nature of the selection criteria and many corporate sponsors pulled away, leaving Color Vision in financial and legal trouble. But they had established an image that proved to be worth a lot more than anyone thought. That's when Quinton Lou, the billionaire media mogul, swooped in. He offered the men $30,000 each to sign on with his new venture company Noir. Most of the men took the offer, since they were still allowed to keep their current jobs and businesses. Instead of serving in non-profit activities, they were hired out as experts in their fields - as business consultants, engineers, teachers, designers, producers, professors and more. The men got paid very well for being Noir men and Lou made his cut.

Because the men and Noir had such a great reputation, every door became open to them. Noir men were paid more to be construction workers than the others, they were paid more to be police officers, they were paid more to be models and bartenders and dentists and anything else. And they were worth it, because everything they touched turned to gold. Having a Noir man working as a nurse in a clinic increased revenue over 10 percent. More women suddenly became sick, I suppose.

Likely the opportunistic Quinton Lou foresaw the next development. By 2040, the Noir men were finding themselves steeped in pussy. It was such that the men sometimes took payment for their services. There were even rumors of Noir men getting paid as studs in breeding service. Well, Lou wasn't going to miss out on a chance to make some money, so he came up with a genius plan.

Offering direct payment for sex is illegal in most places, but having one lover buy a product from another lover while they just so happened to be having a romantic time was not illegal. So...Lou sent his Noir Men out to interested parties to sell them a sponsorship card. For a small donation of $5,000, an individual or couple or group could spend time with the Noir man. Lou got $1,000 of that and the men kept $4,000. Selling even just one a week provided a nice bonus for the thousands of select men across the country.

In order to make it legitimate, Lou gave sponsors perks with the card — perks like VIP entrance to exclusive clubs, special pricing in some places, reduced rates on future sponsorship cards, free merch, and a subscription to Noir's streaming service, which ran adult and non-adult rated movies and shows that promoted Black excellence. Since most of the sponsorships were purchased by or for White women, interracial sex and romance were common themes.

Again, just as Whooters and other breastaurants require big breasts and get away with that somehow, likewise it became an expectation that the men of Noir were well endowed and sexy. Lou had essentially legalized prostitution for his select, well-equipped Black men. The public knowledge of the Noir men's sexual prowess became pervasive and effective.

For several years, there was still a stigma against prostitution and the thinly veiled practice of Noir was the butt of late night talk show jokes and endless fodder for the meme world. But eventually Noir became normalized, not that the stigma was gone in the minds of many, but that so many people loved the service or at least the idea of it that it became just as the smart phone or bottle water became - preposterous ideas at first, sought after and almost essential later.

I say essential because by 2050, many relationships survived because women could have access to the pleasures of Noir men - meaning they were willing to stay in relationships with other men as long as they could also enjoy what Noir offered. As long as men of other races and even Black men with smaller penis sizes were willing to allow their women the joy of watching Noir's streaming programs and the occasional fling with Noir men, the relationships could work.

I don't mean to say this was ubiquitous in society. There were many, many old fashioned relationships and there were plenty of non Noir men that were sought after and well endowed. It's just that with Noir, the women knew what they were getting - superior sex from superior men with no baggage. There was a niche market Quinton Lou tapped into and he was doing a devastatingly good job of expanding that niche. He sold clothing, posted ads, sponsored events, sold vacation and date night packages, opened a chain of dance clubs, and even started charities, all for the promotion of Noir.

Through the successes of Noir and the ever increasingly secular and postmodern society, husbands like Scottie were faced with a tough decision: share my wife's pleasures and loyalty, or live alone. And so, our Scottie lied on the couch with his Whoosh, trying to decide if he was going to get a sponsorship for his fiancée, Ansley. The first card was $5,000, which by 2052 was about the same as paying for a quick weekend getaway. What man would deprive his beloved wife a metaphorical weekend getaway just to protect his ego? Scottie was a modern man after all, right? Yet...

He disconnected the Whoosh from the Web and put off the decision for another day.

* * * * *

Ansley, like her fiancée Scottie, was old fashioned. She believed true love was between two people exclusively and the integrity of that union only survived by the dedication and persevering of two quality people. Any action with, or fantasizing about, outside individuals was wrong. The problem the soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Scottie Washington found was that all of their young friends, like almost all young people, felt otherwise.

Ansley's friend Bailey was talking to her through her TTT at work. A TTT is a think-to-talk device. It's hands free, voice free speaking that allowed the two women to communicate silently with their brains while they were working. The sounds were sent through the location by an audio system that targets individual users' ears so they can hear without wearing any devices.

Bailey said, "C'mon, Ans. It will be fun. We go all the time and it's no big deal. You aren't married yet anyway.

Ansley said, "Idk, why would I want to pay to see another man's stuff. I already have a man."

"You know damn well why. Scottie doesn't have what these guys have. And it's just fun. The rest of us are going. I need you to come."

"Why do you need me to come? And who's going?"

"Me and Julian, Madelynn and Tobias, Josey and Lance, and you and Scottie. I need you to because I need to share my life with you. You don't watch the same shows as me, you don't want to talk about the same stuff as me, and you - look, how are we even friends?" she said with a chuckle. "Ans, I want you to be my friend. C'mon. And Scottie needs friends, too. Julian loves Scottie and I'm sure Tobias and Lance do as well. C'mon!"

"Fine. I'll see if he's up for it."

"No. Tell him you're going and he's invited. Just get there."

Later that night, Scottie and his soon-to-be wife got a ride from their respectable home to the strip club, "Bangers and Mash," in the fleet automated car. Inside the club their eyes adjusted soon and they could see Bailey and Josey flailing their arms in excitement that the conservative couple had decided to come. For the six friends, this was a common activity; for our couple, this was a first time adventure.

Two Black men were on stage in small, tight trunks in gold sequence. They shined as if slathered in melted butter. Together they were mesmerizing to the 50 or so people at the club. The godlike men gyrated a masculine twerk and teased the crowd with pec and glute flexes, taking turns like a rap battle. Two beautiful women were dancing as well in oiled bodies. One was dark skinned and the other had pale skin that contrasted the mahogany hue of the other three. The women worked the poles and both men and women in the audience cheered and tossed money on the stage. Strip clubs were one of the very few places that still accepted cash, mostly out of tradition. It would be hard to stuff electronic money in a thong.

One of the dancing women, the dark one, motioned for a couple to come onto the stage. It was Josey and Lance who both jumped up and ran around to the step and up onto stage. The couple stood waiting for their instructions. The Black dancer pulled Lance to the middle of the stage and started taking off his clothes, all the way to nude, while the music banged and the other two couples, as well as most the crowd, cheered and laughed at the excitement.

Scottie and Ansley looked at each other in shock and dread that they could be next. The second female dancer went off stage and came back with a chastity belt with a cock cage built in. The crown watched as the beautiful woman lowered her head down in front of Lance's dick and stuffed it into the cage and strapped the belt. Then the other woman gave her a collar and a leash, which she put around Lance's neck. "Now, you come over here and stand like a good boy." She led him by the leash to his spot.

Ansley and Scottie were speechless and very nervous. The Black woman motioned Josey to follow her and the two walked over to the taller of the male dancers. Through the wireless amplification of her voice, the second female dancer ordered Josey around. "Come here, we're going to play Simon Says. What's your name, you beautiful bitch?"

Josey giggles, "Josey."

"Josey, that's nice. Josey...Simon says, lick this delicious man's earlobe." Josey obeys from each order. "Simon says, lick this man's nipples slowly, do some circles, Josey." The White dancer went over to the caged Lance and teased him, making him wince with pain as his penis stiffened in its uncompromising cage. She spanked him hard and the crowd groaned in compassion. To Josey, number one said, "Simon says, kiss his feet. Kiss this Black man's feet. Ok, good, good. Simon says, take off your clothes in the most seductive way possible. Pretend you want to work here." Josey tried to be sexy but she couldn't quit laughing at herself and she took her clothes off too quickly. The second woman pinched Lance's nipples and smacked his face. He smiled, loving it yet also in pain in the cage.

"Simon says, pull off Señor Caliente's shiny underwear, Josey. Good, now while you're reaching down there...Simon says kiss Señor's tip." Josey obeyed eagerly. The male dancer's dick was skinny but rather long for still being soft. "Good, Simon Says suck on his left nut. His left, not yours, Josey. Good. Now see how much of his cock you can get in one deep push." The penis was only half hard, so she ate the whole dick and sucked on it like a nipple on a baby bottle. "Oh, damn that was sexy." The crowd oooed and laughed because the stripper hadn't started with "Simon says."

The second dancer torturously rubbed her ass against the cage and Lance groaned with pain. She whispered something in his ear and he bent over trying to find some way to escape the alleviate the pressure. She violently smacked his ass. She pulled his face up and made him watch as his golden-haired girlfriend sucked on a growing cock.

Scottie was terrified and frozen. Ansley watched, scandalized yet becoming aroused. Something was planted in her. She had never seen a huge cock before, never seen her friend subservient, never seen a grown man tortured, never seen people as powerful as those four dancers, and never got so wet without being touched. Her pussy tingled and tickled and itched in yearning.

The first dancer said, "Okay, Josie. I don't think your man is going to make it much longer. Sassafras, why don't you give Josie the key to get her poor husband out." The White dancer, walked to Josey and kissed her strongly and deeply, pushing the key from her own mouth into Josey's submissive mouth. She let her husband out and he laughed in relief. "Josie. Josie. Don't let your man hurt like this. Help the man out." Josey put his penis into her mouth and stroked it for several seconds with her mouth only. Once he was restored, they got their clothes and sat down with their friends.

Madelynn and Tobias and Bailey and Julian gave warm, thrilled smiles as the two sat down, and Ansley comforted to them and asked if they were okay. Scottie was silent. The next two hours were arousing to all eight of the friends, but Ansley was shocked by how much fun she had and how wet she became by the sight of the Black men's bodies and sexual moves and huge hanging penises.

As the four couples left the strip club, the ladies kissed each other goodbye on the lips, which was the trend in 2052. Bailey gave Ansley a drunken, prolonged, sensual kiss, and Ansley liked it. Our couple went home and fucked like they were both working for meth money.

The next week...

Lance says, "Hey, Scottie. It's Lance. The girls are going out Saturday night and I'm thinking of having a guy's night in. You interested? We'll probably do poker and just sit around and chat."

"Sure. I didn't know the girls were going out, but yeah, that would be great. What can I bring?"

"Just whatever you want to drink and whatever money you're willing to lose."

"I see. Okay, well, give me a time and I'll plan to be there."

"Great. 8 o'clock. See you there."

Over the next several days Ansley was included in more of the girls' private chats. At first she was appalled by the way the ladies spoke and what they spoke about. She learned way too much in too short of a time, she thought. She quickly knew what each of their sex lives were like with their men, her friends' preferences and insecurities, many of their fantasies, and what they did with their Noir men. She thought it was interesting that each of the three ladies were attracted to whatever their men lacked. Since Lance was a bit of a goof ball, Josey's Noir bull, Demarcus, was older, more serious, and garnered immediate respect. Since Tobias was rather boring, Madelynn's bull was fun and charismatic. With Bailey, her bull was chill, likely to compensate for the uptight nature of Julian. Ansley wondered what her Noir bull would be like if she were to ever have one. But she kicked it out of her mind like the faithful, dutiful bride-to-be she was.

She came to the conclusion through these conversations that she had missed out on a lot in her conservative ways. She had only been with two guys and neither had inspired her into kinky or creative or even exciting sexual activities. She wasn't unhappy in her sex life because she didn't know how much she was missing. Her friends were partaking of top tier gentlemen, a different one each time if they wished it so. They told stories of crazy sex and their many orgasms and how they loved to do things for these men. Ansley had never wanted to do things to her men just for her own pleasure. She always did it for them as a blessing or obligation.

Scottie couldn't stop thinking about how excited the girls were about the Black men the other night, how endowed the men were when they stroked themselves, and it wasn't obvious, but he could tell his sweet fiancée loved most of what she saw. He kept thinking about Noir. Could he and Ansley allow other men into their relationship and still be happy?

Friday rolled around and Scottie finally heard Ansley say that she was going out with the girls. He asked where they were going and she said she didn't know, which he knew was a lie. But, he trusted her. She had never given him any reason to doubt her self control. She left early so the girls could do dinner out, Scottie ironically tossed a nut quickly with his sex robot before leaving for Lance's house.

While Scottie was playing poker and drinking his scotch, Ansley was drinking margaritas and hearing about this club she and the girls were headed to. It was a Noir club. She was well aware what that meant. Noir's practices were well known and by the way these women were describing it, she felt like it didn't have any mystery left. But there was one big surprise coming she hadn't thought about.

She was the only one without a Noir sponsorship card, so she had to wait in line and pay full price for the cover charge, which was $100 in 2052 money. Inside, it was as she expected, lots of women, many of them White and lots of men, most of them Black. She turned down dancing offers from the first four men who asked her. She sat at a tall table on the side and watched, consciously wanting to leave, but subconsciously, the pounding thumps of the music and vibrations on her pussy from the seat worked against her psyche and something was growing in her. In the fertile soil of a bored and unprovoked mind and body, a seed had been planted at the strip club. It was watered all week by her friends' conversations, and now the sensory overload of numbing, undulating rhythm of the music and optics of sexy people in harmonious, swirling contrast caused that seed to grow. It was now almost breaking the surface of consciousness. She just needed a jolt.

Then Nico came over. Nico was tall and lean with a huge smile that made everyone feel like they were his favorite person. And it was likely true that at that moment, they were his favorite. He was everything she didn't know she wanted. He was charming and confident and he made her feel sexy. Ansley could tell he usually got what he wanted from women. He asked her to dance and she was unable to say no. Her voice and body acted on their own.