Love in 2052

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed on Ansley's neck and shoulder and head while he rubbed and squeezed her breasts and explored her belly and pussy with his fingers. She rolled over onto him and straddled his crotch. She had to lean way forward just to get the tip of the long penis into her hole. With her boobs in Nico's face, she struggled to find the right angle before finally putting his rod inside herself a couple of inches.

The first two inches were easy. His oral procedure had loosened her up, as did the orgasm. The next two were tougher. Slip, stuck, push, slip, stuck, push. She wiggled and shifted around, trying to get more of him into her vagina. The girth was a sensation she had never even imagined. She had no framework for it.

After six inches or so, she stopped trying to push and focused on bouncing on top of the six inches she was used to. The size was already more than she was accustomed to getting. Nico's girth made her feel fuller and she loved the feeling of being stretched. Somehow a primal need to be dominated overtook her and she wanted him to flip her over and own her womanhood.

After another minute or two of being bounced on, he satisfied her need for domination by pounding her while she was still on top. He held her hips up in the air a few extra inches and slammed into her with speed. On some strokes he would go in a little farther and soon Sweet Ansley was taking eight inches of black muscle at a quick pace.

Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang.

Scottie was seeing things Ansley never did for him, but he was also seeing things he could never do for her. Ramming eight inches of thick meat into his almost wife with such violent power was something he could never give her. Phantasmagoric was the sight of that gigantic shaft impaling her in eight inch strides, with its darkness contrasted to the light and pinkish skin of his lady.

Watching the shaft disappear and reappear and disappear and reappear and disappear, over and over, was like a sword stabbing his pristine angel to death, and yet she was being made more beautiful with her pussy swallowing that huge object like a hot cloth washing the goo off of a dirty knife. I think he was endeared to the pussy because he instinctively felt sorry for it taking that punishment. And then there was the sweet agony of pain and pleasure combined on her grimaced face and seizing body.

For the first time, Scottie noticed his penis was growing in his pants. It was another humiliation in a theme of humiliation during this evening's events. But he tried not to think about it. He wasn't worried much about being seen with the erection because the lovers were not paying any attention to him.

Ansley collapsed onto Nico's body when he stopped fucking her. She was panting and she grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled herself up and off of the black pole. She rolled onto her back next to him and pulled him on top of her by the neck. The large man got on top of the small-seeming, delicate-looking woman in missionary position. He kissed her forehead and she spread her legs wider.

Nico slowly worked eight inches back into Ansley as they both moaned. There was nothing fake about the words that she said and sounds she made. That's one great thing about her, thought her fiancée - she never faked anything, even if it meant she was unresponsive sometimes. She was responsive now. She put her nails into Nico's back and pulled him down against her. He was soft and careful for some reason, like he cared for her.

The large man kissed her slowly as he pumped. His elbows were down above her shoulders and she lied completely enveloped by her Black king. He kissed on her neck and ears and chin and forehead. She pulled her knees up closer to her chest on the sides to encourage Nico to give her more dick. He obliged, pushing in another couple of inches. His strokes were long and slow and she said quietly in a groan, "Fuuuuck. Yes." There was obviously a little pain as he plowed her new fallow soil.

After a minute or so, Ansley started to moan more and he could tell she was ready for a proper fucking. He began slamming into her with force, ringing the bell of her cervix and she winced and squealed at the first several strokes. But her squeals turned to moans and the king began to sweat and grunt. Scottie feared he was nearing an orgasm. He an Ansley hadn't discussed this part. But Nico edged and flipped her over, resting until the build up in his balls subsided.

He was behind her now in doggy and he held her up by the hips so her shorter legs weren't even touching the bed. He straddled his new queen and bludgeoned her with six to eight inches of meat in medium force. She relaxed and laid her face and chest onto the bed, creating a look of surrender. Scottie had never seen his soul mate so submissive and content as she closed her eyes.

Nico gave the betrothed lady ten inches in harder motions and with greater speed. She moaned and tensed up and raised her head up, creating a steep arch in her back. Her toes pointed and she began to pant and moan and shake. She clinched the sheets with her fists as she neared orgasm. She said, "Wait," softly. He continued. She feared his ejaculation. "Wait. Don't cum in me," she said through the groans. He held his pace steady and she pushed herself back onto him with her arms, meeting his thrusts, creating a loud clapping sound with each repetition. Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.

Ansley started talking. "Oh, Oh. Oh, no. Oh, no."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No. Please don't! Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh." She got louder, "Aaaaah! Oh...Oh...Oh, Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh!"

"Get it. Get that nut, Ans. Cum on my dick. Do you want more dick?"

"Uh, huh."

Nico slammed into her over and over, punishing the top or her vagina. Pain shot through her belly and electricity spread out to the rest of her body. Her fists clinched and she looked straight up into the wall. Scottie could see Nico's muscular ass clinching as he shoved every last millimeter of his cock into her gripping pussy.

Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Her pristine little body shook with each stroke and her titties flopped back and forth. In the dim light, Scottie could still see the Black bull's huge balls swinging and tapping the clit with each thunderous attack. Her milky skin on her ass was shuttering in waves. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam.

"Fuuuuuuck! Oh, Shit, Oh, Shit, Oh, Shit, Oh, Shit, Ohhhhh. Mmmm. Oh, keep...right there...Aaaaah." She was shaking and went silent and stopped breathing as he continued to slam into her. Finally she broke. "Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmm." After another 20 seconds, he let her go and she collapsed onto the bed panting and moaning. He lied down beside her as she twitched in after shocks of the deep orgasm her current master had given her.

Scottie had never witnessed such a thing before. He had given Ansley clitoral orgasms, but nothing like this. As she twitched and moaned he was faced with the reality that he wasn't what she needed, or at least not everything she needed. She needed a man that could do for her what Nico just did. Ansley was high on dopamine and oxytocin, smiling and wriggling as she held hands with her lover. There were small tears pooling on her eyelids.

Nico rolled onto his side and she joined him so they were facing each other. He grabbed her head and pulled her up to him and kissed her forehead, then her lips, caressing her neck and shoulders and breasts. Ansley breathed in his smell like coffee on a cold morning. They kissed for several minutes with quiet moaning and the occasional whimper or giggle.

Fear struck Scottie's heart - were they making love? He wanted to say something to stop the process. He knew she could fall in love with Nico like this. Yet, there was something that stopped him from speaking up. Watching his almost wife get sexier and more beautiful and more fun and more exciting and more adventurous and more liberated with every minute was more than he could resist. Between the sultry, satisfied yet eager smile and sweat, Ansley was glowing.

Seeing the union forming felt so wrong. Just a month ago Ansley was HIS woman, safely attached to his side, and now she had been ripped away by a man he couldn't beat. And yet, the union was imminent and perfect. The two new lovers seemed consummated as two equal parts joined together like Yin and Yang, salt and pepper, piano keys, or a chess board. Scottie began to feel like they belonged together.

Ansley stroked her man with her hand until he was hard. She got up on her knees and continued to stroke with one hand while her other hand pulled on his balls, attempting to milk the cum out of him. She used her mouth some, as much as she could. As Nico neared orgasm, Ansley opened her beautiful, hot mouth against the head of his huge black dick, inviting him to blast into her mouth or on her face.

He started to groan and his balls tightened and he shot a long stream of cum onto her face from her hairline to her chin. The next, smaller blast went into her mouth and she held her face open like a baby bird waiting for a worm to be dropped into its mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned and swallowed. She squeezed the balls and shaft, pushing the cum up and out like the last dollop of toothpaste from its tube. She used her thumb on the underside of his cock head to massage and tickle, causing his dick to spasm and ejaculate driblets of cum which she quickly licked and sucked up off of his cock and hard belly.

Her once conservative nature had been broken and the new Ansley knew what she wanted and that it was okay to ask for it. Her feminine instincts led her to serve a dominant man and to be satisfied by him.

The couple consummated for another two rounds that night. They fucked in multiple positions. One position was Nico reclining back and Ansley lying back on him, while he lifted her body up by the ass and pounded her from underneath. Another position was an upright doggy. Nico put her on her knees on the bed while he was standing behind her like the doggy style position, but then he pulled her head back to his neck so that their bodies were both vertical together and he fucked her till she was too exhausted to stay upright. Yet another was him laying Ansley over a pillow so her ass and pussy pooched up. He got above her in the push-up position and bludgeoned her straight down in full-length strokes. They did the wheelbarrow, the slow grind of tender missionary position, spooning position on their sides, and she rode him in cowgirl position for a while, doing circles and bouncing and scooting in order to stuff as much cock in her as she could. Despite having already feasted on the huge cock, she was hungry for even more now.

Scottie watched in mixed emotions from his chair for over three hours. It was all slipping away and yet he liked the new Ansley. He had never seen her so sexy or horny or satisfied. How could be so selfish to deny her this? he thought. The two lovers washed each other off in the shower as quickly as they could since unnecessarily wasting water was illegal. But still Ansley took the time to clean Nico's every crevice and muscle and protruding vein she could.

The next several days were awkward. The engaged couple talked about what had happened on an intellectual level, but not emotional. After a couple of days, Ansley noticed that Nico wasn't as chatty on TTT or as available. He seemed colder for some reason. She was greatly pained by his pulling away and she freaked out like teenager that had just gotten her heart broken for the first time. She cried in the bathroom and took long showers. She confided in Bailey all her heart crushing emptiness and frustration. She had never wanted anyone so badly.

A couple of weeks later after not getting a response from him, Ansley went to Club Noir. She saw Nico there embracing another woman on the side of the dance floor with his beaming, gorgeous, smiling face. She internalized after her tear-filled ride home that Nico was a Noir man after all, not a husband or even a boyfriend. He had never been hers and never would be.

Commitment had always been a big deal for Ansley, so after the sting of rejection and betrayal, she herself had some decisions to make. She went to a coffee shop to think. She talked to the girls. She even prayed for the first time in years.

Two days later she and Scottie had that emotional conversation. They both said how they felt and in the end mutually decided that the best thing to do was cuckolding. They cared fiercely for each other and met so many needs and they both wanted to sacrifice for the other and couldn't live without the other one; yet, they both also knew that there were parts of Ansley's mind and body Scottie couldn't satisfy. So cuckolding was the chosen route.

The healing started when Scottie said, "...and this can't just be a you thing. We're a unit. Whatever we do, we do it together. I'm with you on this, I promise."

After a couple of weeks neither partner could stop thinking about Ansley with another Black man. Scottie bought a black penis sleeve and Anslee bought a brown, life-size vibrating replica of their favorite porn star's cock.

The happy couple got married and settled into a new normal. Their days were spent sending sexy thoughts and pics back and forth and supporting each other in love. Their evenings were often spent riding bikes on the trail, eating dinner out, and streaming. Later into the evening they commonly turned to erotic movies and shows on Noir. Those evenings ended with fantastic sex. Scottie requested a bull for his bride at least once a year on her birthday, and often more. Just as a fat man turns to food when he's happy or sad, excited or bored, chillin' or stressed, likewise our couple turned to interracial porn and fantasizing during sex.

Next time maybe I'll tell you about the ladies' getaway weekend Ansley had with Bailey, Madelynn, Josey and four Noir men. Or maybe we'll talk about what happened when they learned Scottie was sterile. Or maybe we can tap into the carnal absurdity of an orgy involving a sex robot. Or maybe Ansley can use TTT to communicate with Scottie while she's being fucked by a bull. "Ooh, I love being stretched, honey. He's soo big!!"

While I've got you here, dear reader, I'd like to ask you to try to see yourself in this story. Were you the bull, the cuck, the hotwife, one of the proselytizing friends, a visionary with a pragmatic understanding of future race relations like Quinton Lou, or a grumbling onlooker? Or at least ponder this question - "Was this a dystopian future or a utopian future for you?" Either way, this story examines what love really is, not necessarily what we've been told it is, and, lastly, it stands as my best argument for cuckolding.