Love in 2065

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man chuckled.

"Your new body will feel different for a while so you'll need to practice a little. We're here to help you do that."

A month later, Jesse Downs had walked out of the room in the Nippo-Seikishiba building a new woman. She still had a lot of work ahead to become accustomed to her new body, but she was happy she'd made the decision. What had promised to be a short life had become a life that would be long and hopefully filled with happiness. Before she left, she was notified she'd been hired as the project manager for the new corporate headquarters. Nippo-Seikishiba needed her close in order to monitor her progress.

Yes, she'd tell Brian about what she was, but only when he was ready to hear. That might be twenty years or it might be forty, but at some time he'd realize their lives were growing to a close. She'd tell him her story then and hope he'd chose to travel the same path she had.

If he did, they'd do so together. As the man had explained, her body was just as fragile as any other real body and would age at the same rate. Together, she and Brian would change bodies and be together for another fifty years or more. If he didn't want to do that, she'd let things take their natural course. As Brian had once said, caring for another person enough to stay with them no matter what was what love was all about.