Love in a Changed World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pudge sped her pussy's assault on my face as well. Locking my head with her thighs, she started to smother me. Panicked, I brought my each of my hands and grabbed each of her thighs. I pulled but it was no use. Her thighs were like steel prison bars and my head was stuck between them. I tapped hard on her legs to trying to indicate my distress. Her pussy surged with more of her sexual juices. I started to become lightheaded. In desperation, I felt for her ass. It was like satin covered steel. I brought my right hand to her hole and fingered it hoping it would get her attention. It certainly did. She clenched as the tip of my index finger pressed into the star. There was an incredible shock from the end of my now trapped finger. I'd played enough sports to recognize the sensation immediately. Pudge's anal sphincter had just forcibly dislocated the first joint on my index finger. The pain, oddly, struck after this realization. My scream was muffled by Pudge's, well, "muff". It was just enough to get her to realize she was smothering me. She relaxed her clench, and I was able to pull my hand away. My mangled fingertip had bought me precious seconds of air.

Meanwhile, Nadia added some kind of rhythmic clenching to her thrusts. I was seconds from popping but tried desperately to hold out. This who exchange had been only a few minutes. I'd been inside my wife for probably less than 3o seconds and was about to cum like a teenager getting his first piece. I wanted badly to satisfy her. I also knew I'd never hear the end of it from Pudge. Recalling her advice, I tried to regulate my breathing. It was helping but was nowhere near a match for what happened next.

First, I felt Pudge retightened her thigh lock, then it suddenly loosened. Her grinding changed to convulsion. She was cumming. The thought of those thighs battering my head terrified me.

My terror was interrupted by my dick being suddenly and violently crushed in Nadia's contracting vagina. "Oh god, oh god," I heard her pant. She was suddenly silenced Pudge grabbing her head and taking her in a deep hard kiss. Nadia's pussy started its own convulsions -- mercilessly pummeling my outmatched dick and as Pudge came against my face.

I could last no longer. My orgasm began despite my efforts. Again, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced sexually. My balls tightened and semen began to surge through my shaft and out the tip.

But it never got there.

At first, I didn't realize what was happening. It was like my balls were pumping against a blockage; it was a feeling I'd never experienced. What was going on? Then I figured it out. My feeble ejaculatory contractions were useless against the powerful muscles of Nadia's fully unleashed vagina. It had never happened before because Nadia, in her words, had been "holding back". The next part flashed before me -- "Because I was afraid that I'd hurt you." An image of the crushed metal dildo from Nadia's secret box flashed through my horrified mind. Naturally, I started to panic.

The spasms built in intensity as Nadia's orgasm washed over her and her nether contacted involuntarily. I thought I felt helpless when she held my hands locked to me side as her mouth sucked me dry, or in the shower when it seemed for her moment that her bliss would come at the cost of breaking my neck, trapped between Nadia and Pudge's adamantine bodies on the dance floor, or when her hand wouldn't stop pumping me in the car. At least, in those times, there had been release in sight. How badly will this end? My spasming surged and surged as Nadia began to scream in ecstasy. My balls pumped and pumped but the seed could find no purchase. My weak male anatomy -- the very thing than made me a man -- could do nothing but submit to the power of what made her a woman. It was the most exquisitely powerful sort of pain. It was physical pain, mental anguish, and moral desperation. My wife's softest parts were dominating me effortlessly. I would have screamed with, but Pudge's pussy was smothering me as she thrust through her own violent orgasm.

Nadia's orgasm peaked just as I thought I would die from the agony. Her clenching pussy relaxed ever so slightly and cum surged forth into her. I bucked in my release. It was like a dam breaking or an iceberg cracking away from a glacier. I became nearly insensate -- as drained of all life energy as my balls were of cum. I was again outside of myself. I could feel nothing but Nadia's powerful but slowing thrusts, Pudge's final waves of orgasm, and a dripping of sticky whiteness from my still twitching, thoroughly defeated manhood.

Nadia collapsed to my left, her head nestling against my shoulder. Pudge flopped to my right, then rotated herself so her head lay on my chest. She put her ear to my sternum. "We have a heartbeat, I think he's going to make it," I heard her say as I drifted into darkness with exhaustion.

She was very nearly wrong.

12