Love in a Changed World Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to thrust and hard as I could. I could feel the vibration of the dildo. God she was tight. I was giving her all I could. It felt awesome to be in command in the bedroom again.

Then she started to cum.

Really hard.

She'd really let herself go completely thinking the restraints made me safe.

They did not.

She yelled, "Oh shit... Oh shit... I'm... I'm... I'm... CUMMING!" Her pussy when from "tight" to "crushing". I screamed, but the pressure was unrelenting. I tried to pull out, but found, to my horror, that I couldn't withdraw. She'd trapped me with her pussy. She started to buck wildly against the restraints. I heard a sound like a loud "ping". Then another. I realized -- too late - she'd broken the leg restraints.

"Oh shit," was all I had time to say before her legs clamped around me and started to thrust me into her. She pulsed her pussy muscles. I orgasmed, but the cum was blocked as my balls pumped against the irresistible force of Nadia's pussy. I pounded a fist on her leg, trying to get her to release me, but she was lost in her orgasm. I tried to yell, but the force of her crushing legs made it hard to get enough air. Nadia flailed her hips left and right as she continued cumming. I was thrown back and forth like a rag doll. Her powerful legs whipped my body like a dog that had caught a squirrel. I thought, for a second, I was going to end up laid out on the front porch as a gift for her master. (Though I'd just proven she had no master)

She hit her peak and her pussy and legs clamped in unison. There was a sear of pain as her thighs crushed to my torso with unbelievable force. I felt the breath leave my body and the world went black.

12