Love in a Changed World Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dumb bastard, I thought.

"Well, Miss Mary, it sounds as though you acquitted yourself well," said the captain, "The Argies would have run even faster from Mount Tumbledown if we'd sent you after them."

Assuming she'd left any alive, I thought.

As I had that thought, the servers cleared the soup course and served the fish -- a poached salmon with mousseline sauce. Midge smiled at the young man serving the beautifully laid plate in front of her. Good lord, I thought, with her "friend" gone, will she start working her way through the crew? If she does, there won't be any left to get the boat home.

Maybe she could "borrow" a companion from one of her girlfriends, I thought. I looked at Beth's Pep boys. None of them looked physically up to a night with Midge -- they'd all been battered pretty badly by Beth who was half Midge's size. Though maybe Midge was a little more in control of herself physically than the fiery little redhead.

There was the "slave" -- the will-shattered young man Misty had brutally sodomized last night while he was locked in Denise's wildly muscular arms. While he was clearly their plaything, he certainly couldn't be bringing much to the bed. I looked down the table at the thin young man. Misty had at least let him dress for dinner. The wretch poked at his food and had the general look of a lost dog on a rainy day. No, I thought, he was too broken for a girl of Midge's spirited nature.

The last option among the male guests was one of the two frat-boy jock types that had come onboard with Bella. That could work, I thought. The question remained it Bella had learned to share her toys as a child. If not, they'd have to draw lots in the lower decks to choose a sacrifice -- or sacrifices.

12