Love in a Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex on a crowded train.
2.3k words
4.22
11.6k
17
1

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Pixie has missed her usual train and is waiting on the platform for the next one. It is her 18th birthday and she is on her way to college to receive her diploma in Secretarial Studies. Her baby face, framed by long blonde hair and complemented by big blue eyes and long eyelashes make her look younger than 18. She has a lovely 34b-20-34 figure. Being a nice summer day, she is wearing a white lace Bardot short-sleeve top with a black, grey and white tartan mini-kilt with strappy black 3 inch heels. She carries a black clutch bag. During her wait a lot of men, but some women too, turn their heads to appreciate her beauty.

The train arrives and as each car passes, Pixie can see that there will be standing room only. She manages to get on board as the train stops because a door opens very close to her. She is pushed forward by others getting into the car and finds herself near another girl surrounded by men and she realises that they might be the only two girls in the carriage. She sees the other girl quietly ignoring the usual gropes from the men around her. Pixie's inner slut hopes the pressure against her bottom is a signal that she is beginning to receive the same attention.

The other girl seems to be trying to defend herself, but with so many hands lifting, pushing and groping, it is impossible to resist and her skirt is raised. Pixie feels a pair of hands cup her boobs and when another hand explores underneath her skirt she almost purrs with delight, but she manages to stay silent. Her boobs are gently massaged making her nipples rise, as if to take notice and ask for more. Her eyes meet those of the other girl who smiles briefly and winks, she is delighted to return the compliment.

Pixie is disappointed when the hands massaging her breasts move away, but they are on a mission to lift the hem of her top up and over her head removing it entirely. Her bra is unfastened from behind and pulled off her arms, then together with her top they are pressed into her spare hand. She has never been topless in public before and seeing her nipples stand out so much, she realises that she is wet and revels in the feeling and anticipation.

Hands cover her naked boobs and play with her nipples, she has no idea how many men are exploring her body but she is loving the experience. When her skirt is lifted and the hem tucked into the waistband, her inner slut does a little dance of joy. Her tiny g-string is pulled aside exposing her hairless private parts. A finger traces along between her moist lips and she is unable to prevent herself from emitting a soft moan when the finger reaches her sensitive button, sending lovely little pulses deep inside her belly.

The doors open, letting in some cool air and she is aware the train has stopped at a station. She feels more aroused than ever before and it only rises further with the imminent threat of public exposure of her body being intimately explored by a group of men. Pixie imagines her inner slut doing cartwheels, laughing and calling out: "slut... slut... slut".

The voice of a man whispers in her ear from behind: "Please don't be concerned, we will keep you and the other lady safe and hidden from view. If you wish the attention to stop, just tell me and it will stop immediately. You will be kept hidden until fully dressed". She nods reassured that in spite of her situation, which thankfully isn't over yet, someone is keeping a caring eye over them both. The doors close and the whisperer positions his penis between her lips, not yet entering her. Pixie is so wet and pushes herself against his condom covered hardness.

As the train moves off, he places a hand on her belly and pushes inside her, she tries to stifle her moan of pleasure but still makes a little noise and is rewarded with a simultaneous thrust deeper inside her acompanied by a kiss on her neck. All the while her nipples are still being titillated, making her body feel so alive, this is exactly the feeling she has been seeking for so long. She is being fucked in public and it delights her beyond words.

She puts her clutch bag under her arm and closes her hand around the naked hardness pressing against her leg then rubs it up and down drawing an "ahh" from its owner. She feels that she has found her paradise, the power of the thrusts deep inside her transmit to her hand masturbating its owner. The pace and intensity of the thrusts into her bring her to the best body shaking, mind blowing orgasm she ever experienced and a hand is placed over her mouth to help stifle her cry of release. A few moments later she can feel him swell inside her and then he shoots his seed at her cervix. He holds her to him as he softens then withdraws. She brings the manhood in her hand to orgasm and he uses tissues to clean himself then hands her some fresh tissues.

Pixie cleans herself, puts her g-string back in place then fixes her mini-kilt and finally puts on her bra and top. After fixing her hair the whisperer takes her hand and leads her to a bank of three seats which are vacated for them. He sits in the middle seat and the girls sit on either side of him. He explains that all the seats in the carriage are reserved each weekday for executives and guests of his company. She is even more excited that there were more than his group present. He apologises to Pixie that she didn't receive an invitation but is very pleased that she travelled with them today. Pixie giggles and says that she is also very pleased at her 18th birthday present.

He offers them both employment at his company as personal assistants at very attractive salaries with attractive benefits, including free daily travel! Pixie laughs then says this was her last journey to college to receive her diploma in Secretarial Studies and they share her little joke. Just as the train is arriving at the terminal, they arrange to meet at her station the next day. He gives both girls his business card and with their faces still glowing from recent sex, they all go their different ways, for today at least.

Pixie feels like nothing can remove her big smile, which lasts throughout the graduation ceremony where she receives her Diploma, through the reception afterwards and all they way back home. She is in such a good mood that, even without getting to repeat the fun that she had on her morning journey, the buzz she had when getting off the morning train, has not left her and her inner slut's delirium continues unabated until she falls asleep for the night.

Pixie rises refreshed and leaves home for the station in plenty of time, this train will transport her into a new life as a corporate sex worker. She is wearing a black strappy bodycon minidress with a 3 inch slit at the front of each thigh. She also wears a purple jacket with a small golden rose brooch pinned to the lapel, black strappy 'fuck me' heels and a black over the shoulder handbag. She chose to wear a skimpy black lace bra & g-string set. Her inner slut punches the air every time a head turns in admiration. She loves that her 4 inch heels do more for her sexual attraction than just add height.

She stands in the same position on the platform so that, as the train comes to a halt, she is close to the door. His hand outstretched for her, she takes it and enters the carriage. He sits and pats his lap in invitation, she smiles, slips off her jacket and sits on his lap with a wiggle. He compliments her on her entrance, she giggles and he chuckles, adding that he meant the way she sat on his lap. He has an arm around her waist and with his other hand he guides her chin until their lips meet in a soft kiss. His tongue touches her lips and her lips part to grant him entry. Their tongues dance in her mouth and during a pause she sucks gently on his tongue.

Pixie is completely unaware of anything but him and when his hand touches her thigh her legs open for him without her even having to think about it. His hand slides up her inner thigh pulling the skirt up at the same time. His finger reaches her tiny covering and hooks a finger to pull it aside. Shamelessly embracing her inner slut, she opens her legs wider for all to see her hairless vulva. She suckles on his tongue as his finger slides easily between her lips. He whispers: "mmm you are already wet, I love how responsive you are". She responds with a stronger suck on his tongue. When his finger touches her button she moans in pleasure. He motions for her to stand, then gets up too.

Beside his seat is a man stroking his organ. He would have been perfectly placed to view her pussy glistening with moisture. Her guide indicates she should kneel between the man's legs and pleasure him with her mouth while he will enjoy her from behind. Her inner slut does a cartwheel of joy at the prospect of being spit roasted on a train. She kneels and smiles up at the man who returns her smile and nods his permission for her to start. Just as she closes her lips around his hardness, her dress is pulled up her back and her g-string held aside to allow his hard organ to enter her. He thrusts inside her, the action pushing her forward and further onto the male organ in her mouth, which now reaches her throat. She is publicly spitted and it is the best feeling ever.

Pixie applies herself to sucking him as deep into her throat as she can and he assists by holding her head steady and bucking his hips. Her guide is filling her on each thrust now, She can tell because his balls are slapping against her bottom. Her inner slut is calling: "slut... slut... whore... whore" and with a man filling her throat and another filling her belly, since she is now being paid she proudly accepts her membership of the oldest profession. She clenches her kegels in delight and sucks harder... how she loves her new job.

Both men have picked up the pace and intensity of their thrusts, Pixie does likewise, sucking harder and deeper so one set of appendages slap her chin and clenching harder, no longer teasing the other set of balls to deliver their precious cargo. Her inner slut stands with arms folded, smiling proudly: "go girl". She has to time her intakes of air through her nose before the air is cut off by each thrust into her throat. Her guide is thrusting deep into her belly as if trying to win a race. Between them, her body is jerked back and forward like a rag doll which excites even more. Her guide tells the other he is close to making his deposit in the Bank of Pixie and the other man says he is also close, what's more, she can feel that both of them are close. This is one of her favourite moments, it triggers her own orgasm, followed by her absolute favourite; the ejaculations inside her, shooting plumes of semen deep into her throat and also her belly, both to be collected in the little pouch at the end of each condom.

Eventually, the thrusts slow down as both men soften inside her. Her inner slut shouts: "Mission accomplished, deposits banked. Please do cum to visit again". As they withdraw from her, she feels the cooling air on her and an emptiness that makes every true slut start seeking her next depositor. But there is a final moment of deep joy, as she is helped to her feet standing with legs open, the applauding occupants of the carriage are invited to inspect drool dripping from the sides of the mouth and her juices from her vagina. Her guide, the company owner, asks them all to welcome Pixie as the newest member of the Occupational Therapy group. They all applaud and the man that used her throat, cleans her mouth with wet wipes then dries it with tissues. He then does the same between her legs, ending his ministrations with sweet kisses to her vulva. Her guide helps her get fully dressed, then embraces her, they kiss. She is on cloud nine and her body feels so alive.

The train arrives at the station and when he offers her his arm, the people in the carriage move to create a clear pathway to the door for them. He puts his other hand on hers and leads her onto the platform where she is ushered by the chauffeur into a stunning black Rolls-Royce. Her guide joins her in the back from the other side of the car. On the drive to his company headquarters, he tells her that her induction will keep her fairly busy for most of the day. At reception, he leaves her and she has her ID photo taken. Minutes later she is handed her ID card that shows her title as "Occupational Therapist", her inner slut laughs saying that is a great euphemism for "Corporate Whore". The receptionist phones and says that Pixie is waiting at Reception. He looks up to her with a knowing smile, asks her to take a seat, and someone from the Medical Room will collect her for her Medical Examination shortly.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers