Love in a Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
The odalisque tiara.
3.8k words
4.32
3.1k
3
1

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

A eunuch approaches the girls and claps his hands together loudly, all talking and activities cease immediately. He reads out a list of names which includes Maryam and Ayisha. As each name is called, the concubine stands up, bows to him and the eunuch ticks her name. Ayisha looks around her and counts 10 including herself. He says they are required for a party and are to follow him. He leads them into a large lift, the control panel has only 2 buttons marked UP and DOWN. The eunuch presses the UP button and the lift rises to the penthouse suite. When they step out of the lift they are met by 10 men dressed formally. Each of the men step forward in turn, presumably the most senior man has first choice, bows to the lady of his choice who bows in response then takes the hand he holds out for her. Ayisha and Maryam are surprised to be the first 2 that are chosen.

Ayisha is led away by her 'date' and he asks her what would she like to drink. She wants to avoid making an error and asks if he would be so kind as to choose for her. He nods his head and smiles: "May I order an iced sherbet for us both?" She smiles warmly and replies: "That sounds delightful Sir, yes please!" He nods to a waiter who takes the order and goes to make the drinks. He asks her name and she says: "Today Sir, I was honoured with a new name, I am now named Ayisha". He tells her that Ayisha was the name of the third wife of the prophet Muhammad and is a very popular name with Muslim parents. (It means: Life. Vivaciousness. Living. Prosperous.) He leads her to a window and they sip their refreshing iced sherbet while admiring the panoramic view.

Barely have they finished their drinks when a waiter clears the empty glasses away. He asks how she feels about her first day in the Harem. Matching his quiet measured tone, she tries to restrain her natural enthusiasm and tells him that she feels very honoured to have been selected for the Harem and plans to ensure that her service demonstrates her gratitude. He smiles warmly: "You are clearly an intelligent as well as a beautiful young lady Ayisha. Will you tell me what title has been given to you?" She smiles, her blue eyes twinkling: "Sir, I am the Harem Concubine called Ayisha!" He chuckles softly saying that she does indeed appear to feel honoured to be such and he believes the Harem became a richer place today when she became a part of it. A gong sounds and he stands holding out a hand for her, she takes his hand and stands then he leads her into dinner. As they enter the dining room, each gentleman is given a blue numbered raffle ticket and each lady a pink one.

He leads her to the centre seats on one side of the long table and Maryam's 'date' leads her to face them on the other side of the table. All the other couples join them so every lady is sat between two gentlemen and every gentleman is sat between two ladies. They enjoy a beautiful mushroom soup, served with a freshly baked bread roll and a choice from a variety of non alcoholic drinks. Ayisha has not forgotten she is wearing Harem dress but is rather surprised at how comfortable she feels among the formally dressed gentlemen, but she'd be almost as naked if wearing a western style 'gownless evening strap'! She is engaged in conversation with the gentlemen sitting beside her and is surprised when her 'date' gives her advance warning of what is about to happen. She notices all the gentlemen whispering with their dates at the same time. When the gong sounds, the ladies are all expected to slip under the table as elegantly as possible and kneel between the legs of her date and then follow his prompts.

The gong sounds and silently the ladies disappear under the tablecloth and kneel between the open legs of their date. His manhood is exposed and her head is guided towards the head of his manhood until her lips touch it in a kiss. When her head is pulled toward him, her mouth opens welcoming the head inside her mouth and her lips close around his hardened shaft. His hands guide her head back and forwards, each thrust going a little deeper giving her time to straighten and relax her throat to facilitate maximum penetration. Her inner slut punches the air in delight at the unexpected sport of synchronised throat fucking.

The gurgling sounds around the table, let everyone know that all the ladies are completely engaged in pleasing their date. Inevitably, the pace and force of the thrusts is increased and the ladies concentrate on breathing at the correct moment. The gong sounds and as one, the gentlemen make 3 final thrusts and hold the final thrust as they empty themselves into their lady's throat with a communal roar of ecstasy, the girls obligingly swallow to avoid choking. As they soften, the ladies suck and lick them clean. The gentlemen pass their lady a serviette to clean themselves while the men redress. After a few minutes the gong sounds again and the gentlemen help their ladies back into their seats.

The general chat resumes, during which Ayisha's date tells her how pleased he is with her elegantly and extremely well executed service. A mango sorbet is served to clean the palate before the next course. Six ladies in Harem dress, all in matching emerald green fabric, enter the dining room and take their places around the table. Six musicians also enter the room and take position just inside the doors. The music starts and the ladies entertain the diners with a display of belly dancing. The gentlemen start clapping in time to the music but Ayisha's date places a hand over hers, she is grateful as none of the ladies clap along with the gentlemen. When the dancing concludes the dancers and musicians leave the room, the men applaud and Ayisha follows the other ladies by not clapping assuming it is considered unseemly behaviour for a Harem Concubine. The meat course, roast lamb, is served with all the trimmings and a non alcoholic drink.

The gong sounds and four pink numbers then eight blue numbers are announced. The holders of the tickets stand and two men accompany each lady to opposite sides of the table, so that there are two groups on either side of both Maryam and of Ayisha. The lady's chair is pulled out from the table, far enough so that everyone can see. Her gentlemen, one behind and the other in front raise her coverings and tuck the ends into her bra so that she is completely exposed, all four ladies are hairless. The lady then lies belly down onto the chair with legs spread open. Her gentlemen, exposing their manhood, position themselves at her head and between her legs. The gong sounds and each lady is penetrated at both ends and all the gentlemen still seated at the table strike the table in unison, the gentlemen thrust into their lady and continue to do so in time with the rhythmic strikes on the table.

Ayisha is totally captivated by the ritual which seems to her, to be a pure poetry in motion. To say that she feels aroused would be an understatement. The pace of the rhythm increases and sounds of pleasure and appreciation are heard from both the participants and audience. Ayisha needs attention but suppresses her desires, little knowing that many of the other ladies seated at the table are feeling the same as her. The pace of the rhythm increases and the sounds of pleasure, particularly from the ladies, although muffled, becomes louder and more frequent. Ayisha feels certain that at least one of that ladies has had her first orgasm. As the pace becomes ever faster, the ladies' muffled cries become louder in response to the thrusting manhoods spit-roasting them. By the time the gentlemen roar their orgasm, all the ladies have achieved their orgasm and welcomed the seed planted deep inside them.

The gong sounds, so the gentlemen withdraw their softened organs and use their serviette to clean themselves before adjusting their dress. The ladies have not moved and all the men, excluding Maryam and Ayisha's dates, inspect each lady in turn to view their vagina dripping with semen mixed with their own juices and the semen mixed with drool dripping from their lips. All the men applaud except the dates of Ayisha & Maryam who remain seated. After each lady has been closely inspected, the ladies are assisted to their feet and are given a serviette to clean themselves in front of everyone. The coverings are restored and everyone sits in their places again. Ayisha cannot help thinking that perhaps her date disapproves of this last display.

A passion fruit sorbet is served to clean the palate before the next course. Ayisha sees her date nodding to Maryam's date and after both men whisper excuses to their ladies, they stand and all the men stand as well. The two men leave the room and everyone sits down. The dancers and musicians return and give another dancing display, this time the dance is overtly sexually suggestive rather than exotically erotic like the previous display. After the display, the gentlemen applaud and the performers leave the room. The two gentlemen return to sit beside Maryam and Ayisha and whisper their apologies. Almost immediately a dessert course is served, the platters look wonderful and remind Ayisha of the display of cakes to be seen in the window of a French patisserie. Coffee is served with petit fours and the conversations continue until the toast to the Emir of Sharjah, The head of a small state on the Arabian side of the Persian Gulf.

After dinner everyone rises and with her date leading the way with Ayisha, the diners leave the room. Maryam and Ayisha stand beside and slightly behind their dates as the diners thank their hosts for the wonderful dinner and entertainment then proceed into a large withdrawing room where the ladies assume a night of physical pleasure will ensue. As the last guests leave the room, the two gentlemen lead their ladies through a door flanked by armed guards into what they assume are private apartments. They pass through a reception lounge and part ways to enter private bedroom suites. It seems they are not going to share their ladies tonight.

The bedroom could be a distillation of the romantic folk tales in 1001 Arabian Nights. Sheer silks hang everywhere, the air is scented with Jasmine, there are luxurious couches and a huge circular bed. Ayisha's senses are overwhelmed and she wonders if his senses are accustomed to it. She hopes it always will have this delicious effect on her. They sit together on a couch and he takes her hand in his. He asks her how she feels about the dinner and entertainments. She thinks that it is a really good question and starts falteringly: "Sir, I am but a Harem Concubine with the pleasant duty of discovering what gives pleasure to the gentleman that has chosen me for his company, and providing those pleasures for him with all my heart, body and skill. I embrace my role and was very happy to sign a contract of commitment. As to the dinner, I enjoyed it and your company immensely. Going under the table at your prompt filled me with happiness, I love to give pleasure and the feeling of your hardening presence in my mouth and throat was sublime for me. Feeling you take control of my head and achieve your satisfaction by doing so was heavenly, as was sharing the moment of your ultimate pleasure and receiving your seed deep inside me".

He gazed into her eyes for a minute and then spoke: "I have asked the same question to many concubines and never received such genuinely expressed feelings. I have of course, as the heir to the Emirate of Sharjah, read all the reports about you, from the train journeys to your medical examination to your first day in the Harem. Until now, I did not believe such a selfless angel could ever exist and yet you do and thankfully you are here in my Harem". Ayisha blushes at the compliment, she suspected that he might be a member of an Arabian ruling family, but not the heir to a throne. He continues: "Will you please me by telling me your feelings at the other events of the evening?"

"Highness. My only wish is your pleasure, it guides me in all things. I thoroughly enjoyed the dancers and music. Earlier today, with Maryam, we saw a dance practice in the Harem and asked if we both could join a beginner class starting tomorrow, we were welcomed. My feelings at the next event, with the four ladies each with two gentlemen are rather conflicted. I confess that I was aroused by the ladies pleasing two men at the same time and all as part of a synchronised ritual, if that's the right word. I was so aroused that I envied those ladies. Thus far my feelings were of great pleasure. What happened next however didn't receive your active participation in either inspection or in applause. I wished there was a way I could help revive your enjoyment but I noticed your brother reacting in much the same way and realised that part of the entertainment wasn't pleasing to either of you. I wasn't sure of the reason but wondered if the public humiliation of those ladies, guests at your dinner party, might have been offensive. Please don't be angry at my silly speculation, I will remember my place in the future. I want to give the full and honest answer you deserve".

He smiles, seemingly unable to stop swimming in her blue eyes: "My dear Ayisha, please remember this; I will never be angry at you for telling me something that you believe to be true. This is specially the case when it is clear that you are thinking about my feelings, and I did ask you to tell me how you felt. You are not only beautiful and intelligent, you are a loving caring person and as such deserve to be treasured, for that is what you are... a treasure. Tonight it is my sincere desire that we make love and sleep together as man and woman, rather than as prince and concubine. What do you say?" Ayisha smiles, her eyes moist and sparkling she replies softly: "My prince, both as a woman and as your concubine, your wish is my pleasure and that you ask me thus, fills me with joy to accept your invitation!"

When he puts his arm around her, she leans into him with her head on his shoulder. He whispers that she is a flower of irresistible beauty and she whispers back that her petals are open for him to enjoy her nectar. He turns her face to him, their lips touch and she feels her lips tingling. His tongue touches her lips and they open to admit his tongue to explore her. The same thought occurs to them both but for Ayisha it is more of a question: will his tongue open her lotus flower and pleasure her? He undoes her bra strap and reveals her charms, like mountains with her aroused nipples standing as flags at the twin summits. He kisses her neck as his hand gently massages her breast until his fingers find her nipple and trace circles around it then over it. She runs her fingers through his hair and drops a hand to the growing bulge in his groin.

He unfastens her belt and she wiggles her hips until the belt and her diaphanous covering find their way to the floor. She massages his groin and is rewarded when he suckles at her breast drawing a soft sigh of pleasure from her. He whispers that it is his turn and slips off the couch and between her legs, lifting them over his shoulders and leaves her in no doubt as to his desire. She runs her fingers through his hair and she feels his tongue separate her lips and slide up between them to her button. He whispers that her aroma and taste are divine, confirming that her body is responding to him. She arches her back and moans softly as his tongue delights her button, but when he sucks on it in pulses she knows that she is totally his.

He stands from the couch, lifts Ayisha's naked body easily into his strong arms, carries her to the bed and carefully places her there. He undresses, revealing himself in all his glory, his six pack showing that he takes good care of himself and that in turn his manhood that will take such good care of her. As he gets onto the bed with her, she welcomes him with open arms and legs and he embraces her, kissing her passionately. She melts into his kisses, sucking on his tongue and feeling his hardness between her legs, She holds herself open with one hand and guides the head to her entrance, which is already wet with desire for him. He is not wearing a condom.

He pushes gently forward and enters her easily, she moans with pleasure of having a man's hardness start to fill her. They French kiss as he pushes into her further and she delights in holding him close as she emits soft, but obvious sounds of pleasure. He thinks that she is very special then loses the thought as his passion takes over and he thrusts deeper until his appendages slap against her bottom. She too is lost in the passion and wraps her legs around him, locking her ankles to try and keep the Crown Prince of Sharjah deep inside her. His thrusts speed up and then he pauses, she suggests in a whisper that she ride him, so as to maintain his pleasure. They swap positions trying to maintain their coupling as they turn.

Now kneeling astride him, deliciously impaled on his manhood, Ayisha starts to ride him, faster and harder until she can feel him swell inside her, she sits back with him still inside her and his eyes are wide open, he asks: "How... what" and then just chuckles that she was able to prevent his orgasm at the very last moment. After a few moments she is able to resume riding him at a walking pace and his manhood remains hard inside her indicating that he is ready for another gallop. She increases the pace to a canter and they look adoringly into each other's eyes. She loves the feeling of being filled, the tease of almost withdrawal and then the sublime pleasure of another thrust. It is on one such deep thrust that she sits back again and delays his orgasm. After the next delayed orgasm he asks for his release and she tells him that his wish is her command and her pleasure. They gallop to the finish and both experience the most wonderful orgasm and they embrace as he fills her with his seed. When he begins to soften. He says: "I wish that we could remain like this forever" and she responds with a giggle, that his wish is her command and that she wishes the same thing.

They turn onto their sides to face each other and Ayisha lies in his arms contentedly. They gaze into each others eyes and kiss. After a while they fall into a deep sleep. When they wake, daylight is peeping around the edges of the curtains and they resume their kissing and cuddling. They rise from the bed and he leads her into the shower. They soap each other all over and giggle while they embrace and rub their slippery bodies together. After they rinse off, they dry each other by patting their skin with a large fluffy bathsheet, even that feels sensuous to them.

After dressing, they join his brother and Maryam for breakfast and even the servants can tell from the faces of the two couples that their night must have been hugely successful. The brothers excuse themselves and the ladies have a chance to briefly describe the wonders of their Arabian Night. The brothers return, each bearing the sort of jewel case that is only likely to contain something very expensive. At her date's bidding, They each open their case to see that it contains an exquisite Odalisque Tiara. Two more mature ladies, wearing Harem dress, enter the room and show Maryam and Ayisha how it is worn.

At the centre of the hairline is a large ruby surrounded by diamonds in a teardrop cluster. From this cluster hangs, at mid forehead level, a pendant teardrop cluster featuring a larger ruby. From the hairline cluster runs 2 chains with alternating diamonds and rubies that pass around the head. From the top of the hairline cluster, a chain of diamonds rises along the centre parting of the hair to pass over the top of the head and fall to join and support the other chains at the back of the head.

Maryam and Ayisha are stunned by the brilliance of the sparkling gems and wonder what is meant by each being allowed to model such a precious tiara. The brothers ask them to accept these 'small' tokens in appreciation of their beauty and their precious company which they plan to enjoy again, very soon. The ladies are about to protest that the gift is unnecessary because they too enjoyed the company of the gentlemen, also because they are Harem Concubines and the gift is far too precious. They are cut short by the ladies helping them who place their finger to their lips before they can get started and they learn through a whisper that to refuse such a gift would be considered an insult.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12