Love in a Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brothers embrace their newly adorned ladies and after a long sweet kiss, bid them farewell as they must travel home to Sharjah. The ladies are accompanied back to the Harem where Le Maître greets and congratulates them on becoming favourites. "Favourites?" the girls ask and he explains: "You both have been carefully vetted and selected by the Royal brothers. This Harem is for approved executives of the group of companies so it is inappropriate for you to remain in a public Harem. You will soon travel to the Royal Harem in the palace at Sharjah City. Let me show you to your new quarters where men cannot look upon you. You will have servants to look after your every need and 24 hour protection by armed eunuchs posted outside your quarters. Although men are forbidden to you, you may enjoy women if you please. These experienced and knowledgeable ladies, that assisted you with wearing your tiara, are assigned as your servants and confidants".

12