Love in a Harem Ch. 10

Story Info
The new order.
4.2k words
4.4
1.9k
1
1

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

Ayisha spends the next couple of hours visiting the concubine dormitories on the ground floor opposite the great hall. She sits with groups of concubines and listens carefully while Meher and Amina take notes. All the concubines are reasonably happy, having accepted that intimate relationships with other concubines is forbidden. They assume that the reason they live in the dormitory for common concubines is to prevent such liaisons. Assured that there is nothing else they wish to discuss with her, Ayisha thanks them for their helpful contribution and tells them all that there is no longer such a thing as a common concubine, announcing that with her they are all concubines together. She adds they will soon have to move out of their dormitories.

Their faces show concern and smiling Ayisha tells them that they will have to vacate their dormitories because they are going to be redeveloped into hotel style bedrooms with ensuite facilities. Each suite will contain a double bed with other furniture. One hand is bravely raised and Ayisha asks her to voice her question, which Ayisha answers: "The reason for the double bed in each suite is to allow the occupant to be together in private with another concubine of her choice". There is a gasp and she continues: "If there ever was a rule that concubines may not have intimate relationships with another concubine, the rule is now formally abolished and by my order as Head of the Royal Harem, such relationships are permitted".

As Ayisha leaves the dormitories, she takes Maryam's arm to lead her apart from the others, whispering she invites her to her apartment to dine and chat. Maryam is delighted to accept the invitation. Ayisha beckons a nearby eunuch and asks him to have the most senior eunuch in the Royal Harem to wait upon her also the most senior chef in the Royal Harem to wait upon her, after the eunuch leaves, in her apartments. Maryam, Ayisha and her two official companions make their way to the apartments of the Crown Princess.

Sipping ice cold sherbet Ayisha casually mentions fashion design and dressmaking. Maryam responds enthusiastically that she always loved both, in fact she did a college course on them at night school while she was assistant manager at a well known high street fashion store. Ayisha says her dressmaking at school wasn't her finest hour, but she always enjoyed fashion especially her first day at the Harem when Maryam helped her choose a Harem outfit. Maryam smiles at the memory and says she had forgotten how much she enjoyed the whole fashion environment. Meher smiles knowing what Ayisha is likely to say next: "Would you like to put your fashion skills and knowledge to good use in the Royal Harem?" Maryam's jaw drops in surprise and answers that she would love to. Ayisha asks if she would be willing to become the Royal Harem's Head of Fashion. She explains it would mean she would manage a store where concubines could exchange outfits and a workshop to supply the store. Of course she could select concubines to help with the store and to design and produce clothing for concubines of the Royal Harem. It would also mean that she would become a member of the Royal Harem Management Committee.

As they wait for her answer, there is a knock at the door and Amina goes to see who it is. She admits Ahmet, the most senior eunuch in the Royal Harem because he was summoned by the Crown Princess. After the formalities have been respected, Ayisha asks if he knows who to approach in order to commission building work in the Royal Harem. He tells her that he does know who to approach and Ayisha outlines her plans to reconfigure the dormitories used by what used to be called common concubines into hotel quality bedrooms. He smiles and says the Royal Harem is already buzzing with enthusiasm for the plan. Ayisha asks if he would be willing to take on the role of Head Eunuch, responsible for the security of the Royal Harem and the safety of its inhabitants. He replies that he would be delighted to serve the Royal Family, the Royal Harem and all its inhabitants in such a way. Ayisha smiles and congratulates him on his appointment and his membership of the Royal Harem Management Committee. She ends by commissioning the structural changes already discussed and he humbly accepts the commission and assures her of his loyalty.

After the Head Eunuch has left the room, Ayisha turns again to Maryam and asks if the interruption gave her sufficient time to consider her offer or whether she would like more time. Maryam thanks her for the offer and says that there is nothing she would like more than to serve the Royal Harem as Head of Fashion. Ayisha embraces her: "If only everything were so pleasantly and quickly accomplished, welcome to the Royal Harem Management Committee. You of course already know Meher, who is the Royal Harem Head of Performing Arts". Maryam and Meher smile and embrace each other.

Ayisha, Maryam, Meher and Amina enjoy a quiet informal dinner together of spiced lamb and vegetables with Bombay potatoes and a saffron rice served by Ali, the most senior chef in the Royal Harem. Before entering the room, the armed guards had confirmed his status as a eunuch. The desert consists of Rhum Baba and tropical fruits. After the meal is finished and all express their pleasure, Ayisha asks the chef whether the meal served to the inhabitants of the Royal Harem is of the same high culinary standard. The chef looks sad as he replies that it is not. Ayisha asks if he knows the reason and reluctantly he explains that the former Le Maître had mandated a lesser standard for 'lesser mortals'. He adds that he tried to convince Le Maître to change the practice but was told that there would be consequences if he did not desist and remain silent on the subject.

Ayisha asks the chef if he is aware that the Head Eunuch is now only responsible for the security of the Royal Harem and the safety of its inhabitants. The chef replies that he is not aware. Ayisha asks if the chef would accept the position as the Royal Harem Head of Catering in the service of the Royal Harem and all its inhabitants. The position automatically makes the Head of Catering a member of the Royal Harem Management Committee. The chef replies it would be an honour for him to accept the position and pledges his allegiance to the Royal Family, the Royal Harem and all its inhabitants. The formalities complete, the new Head of Catering leaves the room.

Meher and Amina excuse themselves giving Ayisha the chance to explain that she still has feelings for Maryam but cannot act on them due to the complexities of her situation which she hopes soon to be able to explain to her. Maryam replies that she is delighted because she still has feelings for her, but is content to be patient, particularly with all the wonderful changes being undertaken. Ayisha asks if she still wishes to leave the Royal Harem and she replies: "How could I, you are turning this place into a paradise". Ayisha is overjoyed to hear her feelings and they embrace lovingly then Maryam leaves the room.

Ayisha sends a message to Ummi asking for an audience to update her on progress. She is duly received and after the formalities she kisses the Royal Vagina, perhaps lingering longer than she should. They embrace and kiss and at Ummi's prompt Ayisha tells her all about her day, the productive interviews and the decisions and appointments she has made, also that she intends to appoint Amina as Head of Communications. She invites her to the 11 a.m. meeting but Ummi cannot attend because the Emir requires her attendance at dinner tonight and tomorrow for the reception of a foreign diplomat. She tells her how she is enjoying her new life and that she is grateful for the update and very happy at the rapid progress her darling daughter is making.

Ayisha asks if the Sisterhood of the Ring might be expanded to include Maryam and Ummi laughs: "I wondered when you would ask... of course, if everyone agrees then I am more than happy for her to be included". Ummi becomes serious and tells her that the former Le Maître has been executed by beheading in the dungeon of the Royal Palace and the news can be given at the meeting by her new Head of Communications. Ummi apologises that their meeting has to be short but hopes they can have a bedroom meeting very soon. Ayisha says she will look forward to the meeting with pleasure. They embrace and Ayisha takes her leave.

Ayisha goes into her bedroom and undresses, then goes to the pool to bathe. Meher and Amina are waiting to pamper and congratulate her on all she has done, saying that the good news will travel fast. Ayisha giggles and looking directly at Amina: "My love, I also need a Head of Communications which carries automatic membership of the Royal Harem Management Committee. Will you accept the position please?" Amina looks shocked but it quickly turns to delight as she accepts. Ayisha tells her that her first commission is to call a meeting, at 11 a.m. the next day, for all the inhabitants of the Royal Harem where she will be introduced and then announce all the decisions of the day. Ayisha tells them about the execution which has to be announced but if Amina prefers, she will handle it herself so that her first announcements will all be good news. Amina smiles broadly, now feeling a full member of the Crown Princess' team and says she embraces her new responsibilities and wishes to announce the execution to give warning to any future dissenters, traitors and/or abusers of power. Ayisha and Amina embrace, both very happy.

After a very intimate pampering from Meher and Amina, they go to Ayisha's bed with her in the middle of a very special cuddle. It isn't long before they start kissing and fondling Ayisha who as always responds to their love. Meher slips down the bed and between Ayisha's legs while Amina suckles on one nipple while teasing the other with her fingers. Meher licks between Ayisha's lips inhaling her fragrance. Ayisha feels her passion rising and moans softly. That's the sign the girls were waiting for: Amina kneels astride Ayisha's face so that her pussy touches her mouth, while Meher inserts two fingers into Ayisha's moist sex and curls them into a hook to find and excite her g-spot. Ayisha enjoys Amina's taste and inhales her fragrance as if sampling for a new range of perfume. When she flicks her tongue over her pearl it draws a sigh of pleasure and she responds by inserting two fingers to seek out her g-spot. At that moment Meher finds it and concentrates on pulse-sucking her pearl. Ayisha moans in pleasure, arching her back to push herself against Meyer's two wonderful points of concentration and does the same to Amina who responds delightfully, softly pressing her wet sex against Ayisha's mouth.

The sounds of pleasure increase in both frequency and intensity, like the sound of the dawn chorus as the dark of night gives way to the increasing light and warmth of a new day. Ayisha cries out as Meher's sublime attentions send her over the edge and her whole body is suffused with waves of divine pleasure. Ayisha's orgasm only intensifies her stimulation of Amina who very soon follows her into ecstasy. The girls French kiss to mix and exchange their rewards and then Amina and Ayisha turn to Meher with smiles that have the power, without a word, to make her lie on her back with legs wide open. Both girls focus on her treasures so that her clitoris, g-spot and perineum get maximum attention. She was already aroused but all these attentions from her lovers gently, but inevitably, bring her to body shaking ecstasy. After licking her clean, they French kiss to share as always. As they lie there, Ayisha asks how they feel about Maryam joining the Sisterhood of the Ring and both think it a wonderful idea. They cuddle up together to sleep with Ayisha in the middle.

In the morning they shower together and each dress in a different colour of their favourite (formerly the common concubine) outfit. Meher helps her put on her beautiful Odalisque Tiara and take breakfast while helping Amina ensure that her notes for her first announcement to the Royal Harem cover all events and decisions of the previous day as well as all appointments of department heads. When she is ready, they go downstairs, followed by Ayisha's bodyguards, to the great hall. Ayisha points out that the width of the hallway will allow the construction of a partition wall so that the dormitories to be reconstructed into hotel bedroom suites can be separated off from the harem if not all builders are eunuchs, she giggles and suggests maybe the builders would opt to become eunuchs and they all laugh.

As they enter the hall containing every inhabitant of the Royal Harem, Ayisha is stunned to see everyone kneel down and prostrate themselves. She leads Amina up onto the stage, they take their seats and Ayisha says: "Thank you all for your very special welcome which I appreciate very much for this special occasion. Please adopt a more comfortable position. I wish to announce a new standard by which to measure people and their actions. If a person always works for the benefit of the Royal Family, the Royal Harem and for all inhabitants of the Royal Harem then they are deemed worthy, if not then they are deemed unworthy and will be discarded. You will all have heard about some of the changes underway, this meeting is to ensure that everyone knows about the changes decided thus far. I have the pleasure to introduce our new Head of Communications, Royal Concubine Amina, who will give the briefing, over to you Amina".

Amina starts the briefing: "Thank you Crown Princess Ayisha. It is my duty to announce that the former Le Maître was found guilty of abuses of power against inhabitants of the Royal Harem and of treason by secretly countermanding the order of a member of the Royal Family. He has been executed, by beheading, in the dungeon of the Royal Palace. For emphasis an clarity, I repeat the new standard given to us by our beloved Crown Princess Ayisha: 'If a person always works for the benefit of the Royal Family, the Royal Harem and for all inhabitants of the Royal Harem then they are deemed worthy, if not then they are deemed unworthy and will be discarded'. Now let us turn our attention to more cheerful things, i.e. our future together".

Amina talks about the meetings held by the Crown Princess with the occupants of the dormitories and continues: "The terms 'common concubine' and 'favourite' are no longer allowed. The dormitories will be reconstructed into hotel style bedrooms with a double bed and ensuite facilities. Concubines are permitted to engage in intimate relationships with other concubines, hence the double bed in each bedroom. In time, all Royal Concubine accommodation in the Royal Harem will be converted into hotel style bedrooms with a double bed and ensuite facilities. By the time all this is accomplished, the Crown Princess will have discussed similar arrangements with the Eunuchs of the Royal Harem. In her investigations the Crown Princess has learned of other abusive practices, such as concubines having a poorer standard of catering than the Crown Princess. As a direct result a Royal Harem Management Committee has been formed, each member being a Head of a Department of the Royal Harem, e.g. Head of Harem Fashion, Head of Catering, Head of Performing Arts, etc. all planned to enrich the lives of all inhabitants of the Royal Harem".

Amina concludes her briefing by naming each Head of Department. Questions may be brought direct to Amina and the enquiries by the Crown Princess to further develop the Royal Harem will continue. She ends with a reminder that their Head of Performing Arts, Royal Concubine Meher, will be teaching the third lesson of her highly rated Belly Dancing course in the hall at 3 p.m. The hall explodes in joyous acclaim at all the changes designed to improve the quality of life for every inhabitant of the Royal Harem. The noise takes some time to subside and Ayisha notices, as per her instructions, the 'resenters' named by the former Le Maître are being shepherded by some of the Eunuchs into one of the dormitories.

When the hall has emptied, Ayisha congratulates her on an excellent first performance. The Head Eunuch approaches and informs her that the named concubines await her pleasure in a dormitory then leads the way followed by Ayisha, Amina, Meher, Maryam and Ayisha's bodyguards. The group of women waiting in the dormitory look apprehensive and Ayisha's opening words give them no cause for relief: "I understand you are the former 'favourites' and additionally allies of the former Le Maître. Is this correct?" After hearing of the execution of their former ally, the women look down in shame and say nothing. Ayisha turns to her ladies and asks: "Did you hear the Crown Princess ask a question of these concubines that has been ignored?" Her ladies, quite enjoying the spectacle, all answer that indeed the women that call themselves concubines have, by their silence, insulted a member of the Royal Family in front of witnesses.

The women fall to their knees begging forgiveness at their inability to answer the Crown Princess and each says she is a former 'favourite' but says nothing about their association with Le Maître. Ayisha says: "Think very carefully before you answer the rest of my question, for a dungeon cell awaits the woman that gives the wrong answer or no answer at all. Now, were you also a confidant, i.e. an ally, of the former Le Maître?" One by one the women admit that they were and Ayisha pursues her investigation: "The dungeon still awaits a liar or insolent silence. Did you individually and/or collectively discuss your resentment about the arrival of Maryam and myself as 'Royal Harem favourites' with the former Le Maître?" Each woman answers that she did. Ayisha nods and asks: "I am pleased you are now showing better judgement. Did you individually and/or collectively discuss the removal of Maryam as a 'Royal Harem favourite' and from the accommodation for a 'favourite' with the former Le Maître?" Each woman admits that she did. Ayisha nods and asks her final question: "Do you humbly and without reservation confess your shameful and malignant behaviour and beg the forgiveness of Royal Concubine and Head of Department Maryam?" One by one the women kneel before Maryam and beg her forgiveness.

Ayisha turns to Maryam and asks: "As the victim in this despicable conspiracy Maryam and one of the Royal Harem Management Committee, do you wish to grant these women your forgiveness or should they suffer death by strangulation?" Ayisha knows this question will fill the women's hearts with dread. Maryam answers that in the light of the Crown Princess' new and better order with the standard test: 'If a person always works for the benefit of the Royal Family, the Royal Harem and for all inhabitants of the Royal Harem then they are deemed worthy, if not then they are deemed unworthy and will be discarded' I am happy to rise above their shame and grant my forgiveness". Ayisha smiles and makes a show of embracing Maryam then turns to say to the women: "Do you wish to remain in the Royal Harem as Royal Concubines and abide by what Maryam called 'The New Order'. Each woman begs that she be allowed to remain in the Royal Harem and pledges allegiance to The New Order: 'If a person always works for the benefit of the Royal Family, the Royal Harem and for all inhabitants of the Royal Harem then they are deemed worthy, if not then they are deemed unworthy and discarded'. Ayisha accepts their pledges and tell them they may live in the dormitory for now and may attend the belly dance class with her.

With everyone in the hall, Meher starts: "This third lesson joins the Chest Circles we learned in the first lesson with the Egyptian Shimmy that we learned in the second. First let us revisit the Chest Circle which is a combination of the raising and lowering of your chest ensuring that the movements don't influence the position of the shoulders or the hips. Raise the shoulders up... push them back... then drop them down. Remember that the chest doesn't get lifted and stays as central as possible to your body. Now we can add the Chest Glide from side to side, the muscle at your sides are now being used, try not to let your shoulders move as they will make the movement look inelegant. Remember to start slowly to ensure each element is correct, then speed up a little at a time. If something goes wrong, simply start again. With practice you will be able to move quickly and smoothly". They all practice for about 15 minutes until Meher considers they are they ready to add the Shimmy.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers
12